PDA

View Full Version : Need expert old bird guiding!

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi as topic above mention , I need guide / help as too long never chiong outside liao so skill rusty. =/ this babe super dam hard to turn her on. So need old bird pro samsters guide me abit of your skills. Below details which is unable to do to turn her on or open her minded. =/

blow or kiss ears / neck , She instant pek chek / dulan.
try massage her shoulder and back , she feel itchy and stopped me.
Touch her inner thighs , she closed her leg super fast and tight.
tongue kiss her instant get push away / mouth tightly shutted.
immediately touch her breasts , she use thing to blocked it.
she don't drink alcohol / wine at all.
Open r21 movie she instant take her phone to play or sleep.
she got very super stubborn way which use force or talk or whatever also useless.

The rest I can't think of how to do liao. The only very moment very easy to turn her on and poke her is when she is on period or after period 1 day. So old bird samster please guide me ah! If not I machaim live in hell sia! =@

Please don't flame / zap me. I know I might seen bo lo eng. But then really encounter super hard 1. Last time all my ex easily handle. But she really big headache and annoying!

real_king
22-07-2014, 10:08 AM
slap the greenbacks or mohd yusof on the table la. open sesame. :p

onlyhuman
22-07-2014, 10:42 AM
She simply doesn't like doing it with u...why are u so persistent? Just move on lor...
U are lucky she did not report u to the police lor...

Onlyhuman

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 10:44 AM
She simply doesn't like doing it with u...why are u so persistent? Just move on lor...
U are lucky she did not report u to the police lor...

Onlyhuman

Ermmmm........ if don't persistent then play outside later she kp leh. Beside she report I don't think police can do anything ba when it's legal in law for able to commitment?

onlyhuman
22-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Move on = find another one that can fulfill ur needs.

Onlyhuman

Jeremy Chiang
22-07-2014, 10:49 AM
dun ask the bro to move on la.. you want the thing that you cannot get...

so help our TS bro here to unlock her magic pussy.. .. I also want to know .. ..

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Move on = find another one that can fulfill ur needs.

Onlyhuman

Bro , I wish too ah. But yi yan nan jing ah. If can so easily move on with it and handle. I already moved years ago and won't tio stucked liao. =/

johnsm
22-07-2014, 11:12 AM
My friend, I am no old bird or whatever you call that. However I just have a feeling that you are just in a hurry to sexually assault her every time you see her.

Gals unlike men, do not get turn on so easily. They need time and foreplay could be extremely long. Gals like to be pampered. If you are just touching, massaging, kissing and groping her breasts to get laid, I think you have a long way ahead of you.

Do not just try to touch her for the sake of getting laid. Be sincere in your touches. Just hold her hands every now and then. Surprise her with a peck on her cheeks. If you want to give her a massage, be sincere and give her a proper massage.

This has nothing about how versed you are in being chionging or being a pick-up artist. For me, I just feel you are being an ass right now, but I think she still likes you else she will not hang around you. Be nice to her and I think her attitude will change.

Have fun and good luck!

iluvbreast
22-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Actually, who is this gal to you??:D

acidicavex
22-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Yah blur leh who is she ??wife ?? Gf??? FB?? FL??

liverpoolreds88
22-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Hmm....very big problem TS.

I might need to examine her first before prescribing. :D

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 11:39 AM
My friend, I am no old bird or whatever you call that. However I just have a feeling that you are just in a hurry to sexually assault her every time you see her.

Gals unlike men, do not get turn on so easily. They need time and foreplay could be extremely long. Gals like to be pampered. If you are just touching, massaging, kissing and groping her breasts to get laid, I think you have a long way ahead of you.

Do not just try to touch her for the sake of getting laid. Be sincere in your touches. Just hold her hands every now and then. Surprise her with a peck on her cheeks. If you want to give her a massage, be sincere and give her a proper massage.

This has nothing about how versed you are in being chionging or being a pick-up artist. For me, I just feel you are being an ass right now, but I think she still likes you else she will not hang around you. Be nice to her and I think her attitude will change.

Have fun and good luck!

bro I facing her from 6 years+ in the past by weekly meet few time which still can do till 2 years+ ago daily face her but totally can't unless tried 1 time before on spanish fly and during her peroid only.

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Yah blur leh who is she ??wife ?? Gf??? FB?? FL??

From gf to wife lor. That's why very big headache lor.

acidicavex
22-07-2014, 11:45 AM
From gf to wife lor. That's why very big headache lor.

Wah big issue like that hmmm......

U try Lomantic evening?
Do u always fight over small issue?
Have kids? Are they causing problem?
Have she been dolling upz lately for works?
What is her age (menopause?)

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Wah big issue like that hmmm......

U try Lomantic evening?
Do u always fight over small issue?
Have kids? Are they causing problem?
Have she been dolling upz lately for works?
What is her age (menopause?)

Yup. Super big issue to me lor.
tried before romantic way even go buy fresher puifer to put lavenders smell , use candles also useless.
quarrelled about this issues and have kid lor.
no kids yet.
She only been watching show till late nights.
20+ age lor.
No Menopause but irregular.

BMW69
22-07-2014, 12:18 PM
tried before romantic way even go buy fresher puifer to put lavenders smell , use candles also useless.
no kids yet.
20+ age lor.

This is every man's fear. Sigh 20+ only.

acidicavex
22-07-2014, 12:26 PM
no kids yet.
20+ age lor.

Bro your hand really full......

Lindblum
22-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Ermmmm........ if don't persistent then play outside later she kp leh. Beside she report I don't think police can do anything ba when it's legal in law for able to commitment?

you overestimate SG's police

andy888
22-07-2014, 12:50 PM
From the description i hear should be non local bride huh?

bang79
22-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Wah, have u two really communicate about it?
Family need lots of communication. Ask directly, whats happening.

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Bro your hand really full......

full as in?

you overestimate SG's police

bro , want sex with own wife got wrong? If got wrong then what for marry then?

From the description i hear should be non local bride huh?

local.

Wah, have u two really communicate about it?
Family need lots of communication. Ask directly, whats happening.

tried alot of times but still failed to talk into her be open. She just say she won't feel turn on lor. Seem no sexual drive to her at all.

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 01:12 PM
This is every man's fear. Sigh 20+ only.

Bro , not only fear. It's fking stress. When need can't do. Seem married like single just that got a family and burden.

cocknloaded
22-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Dont mind me.. but does she have a bad experience of sex or was she a victim of sexual crimes before? Maybe you can talk to her about it.. or is it your personal hygiene issues?

ah rat
22-07-2014, 02:28 PM
totally can't unless tried 1 time before on spanish fly and during her peroid only.

Bro, try a few time of Spanish fly to boast up her sex life. But cannot use during her period :)

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Dont mind me.. but does she have a bad experience of sex or was she a victim of sexual crimes before? Maybe you can talk to her about it.. or is it your personal hygiene issues?

She lost her v to me so I doubt she got any other experience than me. Cause added up almost 9 years. I do try talk to her before but useless too even by till try to psyko her also failed. Definitely not my personal hygiene as after I am married with her I didn't go find cheong all this already. =/ I asked my friend and my friend say cause maybe her inner side is not unlocked yet or so that's why she will wet but doesn't feel horny. =(

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Bro, try a few time of Spanish fly to boast up her sex life. But cannot use during her period :)

Super senior! I do want to try few more time Spainish fly too. But then I google search and say that if used more will effect in future for giving birth all this. So I don't really dare take this risk as I want to have a family with kids and that's called perfect family. :(
beside if used few more time I afraid she might in used with it and need to rely on it and keep tanba doseage then I really dk how to describe cause though I need sex but then natural sex is safer than with drugs.

ah rat
22-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Super senior! I do want to try few more time Spainish fly too. But then I google search and say that if used more will effect in future for giving birth all this. So I don't really dare take this risk as I want to have a family with kids and that's called perfect family. :(

Where u got this information that use more will effect giving birth.Is that the case,talk to her that she cannot be selfish.Tell her u need sex,if not relationship will rock :)

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Where u got this information that use more will effect giving birth.Is that the case,talk to her that she cannot be selfish.Tell her u need sex,if not relationship will rock :)

Ermmm... from Google search. Bro tried before even till the highest limit of fake wanted to divorce with her and her answer is I try. Then all the way till now her try = still same. =/
by the way , I have pmed u something. Hope u won't mind. Sorry for my super poor sux english.

dude head
22-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Is she religious or hanging around too much with very religious friend.

there is nth u can do as her problem seem internal... go bring her see

A sex therapists to open her up more . There are expert out there to handle internal problems.

acidicavex
22-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Suggest u and her see a psychiatrist.... Before u tale the plunge to eat out. Some women due to work stress can lower libido or the company she mix with can change her mindset etc.

Or u will just have to face it that she one of those many out there just not into sex.

cruzzz
22-07-2014, 03:25 PM
TS,

did you did something behind her back that she found out and you don't know? This may be one of the reason?

I did Google on Spainish fly too indeed they say got side effect, can't confirm is true.

HCKing
22-07-2014, 03:31 PM
think probably TS unable to turn her on tats y.....

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Is she religilibious or hanging around too much with very religious friend.

there is nth u can do as her problem seem internal... go bring her see

A sex therapists to open her up more . There are expert out there to handle internal problems.

nope. She is free tinker. Tried ask her to go see doc before alot of time but she rejected.

Suggest u and her see a psychiatrist.... Before u tale the plunge to eat out. Some women due to work stress can lower libido or the company she mix with can change her mindset etc.

Or u will just have to face it that she one of those many out there just not into sex.

I do know womens work stress can lower libido. Her below woll wet but claimed not horny. Her company got ask her before when she will be giving birth. So don't think any of them will changed her mindset cause most of it is married

TS,

did you did something behind her back that she found out and you don't know? This may be one of the reason?

I did Google on Spainish fly too indeed they say got side effect, can't confirm is true.

Nope. If I did something behind her back then I won't be so stress to break her inner side and instead of looking for fl all this to settle my urge. I also not sure about the side effect is confirm or not but still think that better don't risk it for a moment and regreted for life. =(

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 03:41 PM
think probably TS unable to turn her on tats y.....

This is why I am asking. -.-"

cruzzz
22-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Nope. If I did something behind her back then I won't be so stress to break her inner side and instead of looking for fl all this to settle my urge. I also not sure about the side effect is confirm or not but still think that better don't risk it for a moment and regreted for life. =(

but you said you guys did it before right? How come suddenly no urge to make love?

Maybe try German drop? :confused:

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 04:07 PM
but you said you guys did it before right? How come suddenly no urge to make love?

Maybe try German drop? :confused:

Yes. During our rs we did it alot. Then married onwards only 1st few days after that the rest of the time only when during her period. Tried spainish fly before work prefectly and unforgettable memory for that day. Don't really dare tried Spanish fly again cause read from google search that might cause in futuremy wife hard to giving birth.

acidicavex
22-07-2014, 04:14 PM
This is why I am asking. -.-"

Try a full Monty :D

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Try a full Monty :D

Bro tired. No use too.

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Any samstress can please come and guide or help me? Really need all advise! But please don't come out with stupid idea that use sleeping pills then instant when she deep sleep ko that type can't be awake and do. Sorry if I am seem rude or what cause just now chat with a samtress on phone and she suggested me this way. =X

cruzzz
22-07-2014, 04:42 PM
TS, your case is not so easy as any suggestion can help. As you have mentioned it's sudden lack of interest. True that using Spainish fly & German Drop may have side effect, worst is scare she really depend on it.

Does she have a close girlfriend that she share her sorrow with? If yes then maybe she may know a bit more then you?

andrew9030
22-07-2014, 04:49 PM
TS, your case is not so easy as any suggestion can help. As you have mentioned it's sudden lack of interest. True that using Spainish fly & German Drop may have side effect, worst is scare she really depend on it.

Does she have a close girlfriend that she share her sorrow with? If yes then maybe she may know a bit more then you?

But bro at least even super slim chances of trying success I don't mind. Cause at least able to try than daily praying everything her interest come back suddenly. =/
She used to have a few close girlfriends that I know too. They also tried to help me talk into it but also useless too. Cause she got a very bad point which is everything kept to herself cause super stubborn. Probably if there's any psychiatrist doc here able to taught me hypnosis then I can unlock her inner side or at least able to know what's happening? =(