PDA

View Full Version : lost & f**k again

hmm...
23-11-2005, 01:21 PM
any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident? :confused:

naemlo
23-11-2005, 01:37 PM
any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.

How the hell can u forget your ex?? Or your ex is a 1, 2 day gf?? I bonked so many gers till now. If I c them on the street I will still remember, the only problem is I can't remember their names.

it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.

How much physical change can that be? She is your ex, u n her spent so much time staring at each other face. Dun tell me, she went to redesign her face on the operation table. :D

chickenzip
23-11-2005, 01:41 PM
she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?

maybe you could have met her ghost spirit...:D

devilboy99
23-11-2005, 01:47 PM
any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident? :confused:

Hello bro impossible lah... U cannot remember the face at all... so what did u 2 do when dating last time? Do u 2 even look at each other? So were u just starring at her breast or virginal all the way and not the face therefore you cannot remember her at all.

Its really school holidays.....

Cheri_Popper
23-11-2005, 02:12 PM
How in the World could you not remember her if she is your Ex GF??:confused:

Unless you count those ONS or those 1 gun salute WL as GF! :D

forumer
23-11-2005, 02:46 PM
u also kena amnesia?

raceline
23-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Cannot really believe that. I can even recongnise my ex's sister, let alone say my ex.

forumer
23-11-2005, 02:54 PM
maybe 50 years down the road... :D

whitegals
23-11-2005, 03:07 PM
It's not like this is someone you met on a passing occasion, is someone u have had a relationship with. I've bonked quite a few char bo from various countries and whenever I see them or their photo, I'll still recognise the face. However, like one of the bros here, I'm shit with names. Sometimes, I even forget the current gf's name...

devilboy99
23-11-2005, 04:09 PM
I totally agree that sometimes other peoples name we will forget but face no way can forget one lah.... somemore u bonk her....
i also very bad with remembering peoples name....

sg_boytoy
23-11-2005, 04:20 PM
...can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?

Wah lao eh~ who kenah the car accident? Both of you can forget until so jialat one ah :confused:

covenn
23-11-2005, 05:53 PM
after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident? :confused:

hahaha.. bro u r gd. can rem address but cannot rem face. and lost of memory can happen to someone without serious car accident too. U!

ballzballz
23-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I beg to slightly differ from the posts from the other bros.... I had this ex gf a couple of yrs back. But when I saw her again, I couldn't really recognise her cos its like 6 - 7 yrs back. hair grew longer with more style, better fashion sense etc. the face also kinda slim down too. she was working in my customer's office and even when we exchanged name cards still cannot recognise. I'm not really surprised that thread starter cannot recognise the ex, but I must admit that only after sex den can recognise abit jia lat. I recognised my ex only when she said she used to have an ex bf staying in my area during her teens and that was when it hit me...... in case you guys are wondering... I din have sex with her after that. :D

sincity2005
23-11-2005, 06:03 PM

u steady lah, so it must have feel like u "did" it with 2 different gals but actually fact is u "did" it with 1 gal still. Unless yur ex-gf changes so drastically like from the present Aiyo-yo Chen LiPing to Fiona Xie, then maybe this thing can happen.

JPimp
23-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Cannot really believe that. I can even recongnise my ex's sister, let alone say my ex.

Face it bro, you were also quite fascinated with your ex's sister.:p

mccormick
23-11-2005, 06:24 PM
.she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident? :confused:

Funny leh... if she lost memory due to accident, that's understandable... but, dun tell me u oso lost memory from accident too?? or lost from fucking too much??? :D

euphoria777
23-11-2005, 06:42 PM
.... so what did u 2 do when dating last time? .....

it was a blind date.... :p

Nismo
23-11-2005, 11:45 PM

Well, ... has it ever occurred to you that ... perhaps, .. just perhaps, ... that YOU are to HER, exactly what SHE is to YOU .... A FORGETTABLE SHAG?

Both parties are trying their darnest best to get over the horror of that mistake committed years ago ... and there you go, unlocking the floodgates of bad memories.

Just kidding lah! :p

Nismo
23-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Repost - Deleted.

Apologies.

Scrubber
24-11-2005, 12:07 AM
One word - Respect. :D

sexytoy.com.sg
24-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Its quite diffcult to forget someone you shag unless

1) you are really drunk and had a ons
2) you are a rock star fuck average of 1 gal a nite

hehe

singexpat
24-11-2005, 09:44 AM
amazing....

n i tot my memory was bad enough....:eek:

sounds like from the movie "50 First Dates"..:D

cuntlover
25-11-2005, 10:16 AM
KNN LARR!!! :mad: this one confirm school holiday threadstarter. only recognise the CB? his cock must be damn sensitive man!

KOJAD
25-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Its quite diffcult to forget someone you shag unless

1) you are really drunk and had a ons
2) you are a rock star fuck average of 1 gal a nite

hehe

Bro, yeah, I was tat type but not anymore, u ring my bell.:o

sg_boytoy
25-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Bro, yeah, I was tat type but not anymore, u ring my bell.

Bro KOJAD, you're a drunk rock star with a ONS every night :eek: , wow, so jealous :D

KOJAD
25-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Bro KOJAD, you're a drunk rock star with a ONS every night, wow, so jealous :D

Bro BT, yes, but not anymore, those were d days. Now my body can't afford, so must lie low......hehehe. Just happened in JB/RS #38, she can remember me but I can't, not until she reminded me. Both aging lah.:rolleyes: