PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys missed making love?

evilknight
20-07-2014, 09:23 PM
hi

do you guys missed making love compared to just bonking?
I have not make love for a few years...sad.
hope I will have chance to make love before I lose it...

cheers

nickahben
20-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Wat ur age?

sta1100
20-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Bro married or single

NRider
20-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Bro why's the sudden urge or surge, missing out some importance enjoyment of life ? Share more, thanks ..

Thug
20-07-2014, 11:12 PM
What I believe Ts is missing is the process of courtship. Don't worry. I always believe everyone has someone outside. Just that you both have yet to cross path.

Lamborghini
21-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Bro, seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. :p

Slotti
21-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Perhaps you missed love instead ?

ol'coyote
21-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Perhaps you missed love instead ?

hmm...actually...its true...
sex is readily available...
so me missed "love"...
more than "making love"...

pleasurehobby
21-07-2014, 10:23 PM
TS is feeling pretty 'deep' here. ;)

Love comes from the heart.

Bonk comes from the cum. :rolleyes:

evilknight
22-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Ha :)...yes love comes from the heart...and I have more satisfaction when when I my heart is pushing out my cum from my balls than just from the pure friction of my cock head against the vagina walls...

I am middle age and married.

sometime I do wonder why we want to have pay sex?...the aftermath or aftertaste is usually bitter...
the aftertaste of love making is sweet....
maybe age is catching up......

cheers

gent
22-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Agree with you. Making love is different when do it with the right person.

I also have the same thoughts and feeling like you! Middle age men crisis?

fion.18
22-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Think it's a married man sentiments. Someone I once dated said that sex is boring the fun part is making love. Which is true, sex with the romance element is so much more pleasurable and enjoyable. It's not just bang n go. You actually put the other person's needs above yours and that is what makes it different.

unsung80
22-07-2014, 12:45 PM
First you need to give yourself a chance to find a partner. The rest will come eventually.

gent
22-07-2014, 01:28 PM
First you need to give yourself a chance to find a partner. The rest will come eventually.

You can find chance but it's not easy to find the right one. The one you can click and do anything under the sun in a comfortable, relax and enjoyable manner. The one tt allow u to relax and enjoy making love to the max.

I only come across once... Can make love till 4am until cannot stand! But still want to continue...

Give myself plenty of chances to find but dun think can find another with the same type of chemistry...

evilknight
24-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Agree with you. Making love is different when do it with the right person.

I also have the same thoughts and feeling like you! Middle age men crisis?

ha yes likely is a middle age kind of thing (but not a crisis).
just that we enjoy different things....
unlikely when we were younger....get excited in anything nice looking in a skirt...

evilknight
24-07-2014, 01:06 PM
You can find chance but it's not easy to find the right one. The one you can click and do anything under the sun in a comfortable, relax and enjoyable manner. The one tt allow u to relax and enjoy making love to the max.

I only come across once... Can make love till 4am until cannot stand! But still want to continue...

Give myself plenty of chances to find but dun think can find another with the same type of chemistry...

wow all the way till 4am haha....unlikely I can do that even with the right person now...
so you have broke up with the 4am lady...?