PDA

View Full Version : To Pay Or Not To Pay

thaivisitor
21-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Some bros have asked me whether it is worth it to pay for pics, videos, etc, etc and also where they are able to get genuine free stuff from the internet.

Well, it's actually up to each individual as to whether it is worth it or not. Basically, the person who put up a site has to do a lot of work in order to provide a good site and personally I think they should be compensated for their efforts.

Anyway, I do know of a site that is 100% free and that's where I get many of my stuff. When I say 100% free, it means just that! Not like some sites that will require you to use your credit cards and after 3 days if you don't cancel, they will charge you. And when you want to cancel, sometimes its administratively difficult to do so.

I have actually posted the links before but can't remember where. But as a mark of respect to fellow bros who have make so much effort to post pics, videos, etc, here, and also to the BOss, I will not post the links here.

Instead, for those who like to have the link, please send me an email to [email protected].

Please do not PM me as it will be over-flooded and my PM is used for fellow bros who are seeking advice, or assistance with reference to thailand, bangkok and especially Hatyai.Moreover, I read my emails more than my PMs.

This 100% free site has tons of pics, video feeds, live cams, stories, etc. Even a section where they hacked paysites and provide the username and passwords for viewers to use. In fact, viewers can also request them to hack certain paysites and 80% of the time, they are able to do so.

So if you want the link, send me an email to [email protected]. Remember, no PMs please.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee:)

thaivisitor
22-11-2005, 07:40 AM
First batch of emails sent out.

Cheers
Tee Vee:cool:

songjiang01
22-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Thanks....

But the link properly do not work in China. May be blocked...:mad:

thaivisitor
22-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Next batch of emails sent out.

Cheers
Tee Vee

oakleyeug
22-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Thanks alot Thai_Visitor, owe you a very very big favour.

Oak

thomwhk
22-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Thx bro for the address.

:)

tiverton18
22-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks bro Tee Vee for the link to the website.

chunguy
22-11-2005, 04:48 PM
This is my first and only posting since i registered. thanks bro for the link

thaivisitor
22-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Just emailed to a group. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Cheers
Tee Vee

tikotyko
22-11-2005, 08:08 PM
yup got the site thanks bro

FeiZai
22-11-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks for the site bro, but quite messy.. haha.. but definitely lots of contents..

topkelf
23-11-2005, 02:02 AM
brother thaivisitor. You are the man!! good stuff! thank you so much! :cool:

thaivisitor
23-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Just sent out another batch of emails.

hope you guys enjoy.

Cheers
Tee Vee

shar18
23-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro, thanks for the link.

lemarc
23-11-2005, 12:31 PM
thx bro for the site! :D

milffella
23-11-2005, 02:25 PM
P A P Pay And Pay......
Pay $ to prostitute
Pay and Pay:D

Mr_Crowley
23-11-2005, 04:08 PM
hey can send me also ?

edmund899
23-11-2005, 05:30 PM
thanks for sharing with us.:D

Exis7ence
23-11-2005, 05:41 PM
bro,thx alot for sharing.

mayoni
23-11-2005, 07:29 PM
thx alot!!!
btw do ur pay tat $1?
or just heck care?

thaivisitor
23-11-2005, 08:30 PM
thx alot!!!
btw do ur pay tat $1?
or just heck care?
I didn't pay anything. Didn't even know about the $1.00.

Anyway, just sent out any batch to eager bros.

For those who want the link, please email to me. Don't PM please.

Cheers
Tee Vee

sincity2005
24-11-2005, 06:56 AM
great appreciation to ThaiVisitor! :D 2 thumbs up!

sportserj
24-11-2005, 08:21 AM
many thanks to bro TV... thanks for sharing...

ly1968
24-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Thaks bro for the site :)

thaivisitor
24-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Just sent out the next batch of emails.

Cheers
Tee Vee

KatoeyLover69
24-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Bro TV,

Received the link but haven't log in yet

Thanks !

titsmotits
24-11-2005, 06:32 PM
tks bro for the freesite link

jason21
24-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks bro for the site:)

11exotic11
24-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi

Thanks for the link. :)

jorje
24-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Wonderful site. Thanks bro

thaivisitor
25-11-2005, 12:18 AM

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Cheers
Tee Vee

BLUESMAN
25-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Hi bro TV....got it. Khob Khun Krap.

Thanks for sharing.

sinetron
25-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Bro Tee Vee. Plenty to explore.

mrsgundam
25-11-2005, 02:34 PM
thanks man just recieved. :p

thaivisitor
25-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Another batch sent out.

Enjoy
Cheers
Tee Vee

sohbuckkong
25-11-2005, 10:46 PM

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Thanks bro thaivisitor for the link :)

napster
26-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Thank you bro thai, kum sia kum sia.....:D

mrsgundam
26-11-2005, 01:37 AM
thanks man for the link too :D

tiverton18
26-11-2005, 07:53 AM
Once again wld like to thank bro TV for sharing this free site.

I have tried the site. Indeed all the movies are free; no gimmicks.

This is what I have learned from this free site. In order to enjoy seamless streaming of all movies/videos, you will have to temporarily disable your PC firewall and all other spyware programs and also unblock the pop up windows.

I am using Starhub 2000 broadband. Maybe becos of the slower download speed of this cheapest Starhub broadband service, I constantly encounter freeze frame while the movie is being run.

Does any of the bros here also counter freeze frame while viewing the movies? Would appreciate your feedback. Is there any other ways to ensure the movie run smoothly?

Wei Xiao Bao
26-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Does any of the bros here also counter freeze frame while viewing the movies? Would appreciate your feedback. Is there any other ways to ensure the movie run smoothly?[/QUOTE]

I encounter with this too

thaivisitor
26-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Really my pleasure to email the links to another batch of fellow bros.

hope you guys enjoy it.

If you have another free links (no gimmicks type), you can also email to me and I'll just share it with the rest of the bros who request for them.

Cheers
Tee Vee

sunjin
26-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Thanks Bro,
receive your free site. Good job!

BigTigers
26-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks bro thaivisitor :D

subband
26-11-2005, 10:25 PM
TQ for the link!

dagger13
26-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Tks for the link. :p

thaivisitor
27-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Another batch of emails sent out.

Enjoy
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
28-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Just sent out again to another batch of fellow bros.

Cheers
Tee Vee

blurrsotong
28-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro

Got the links.... thanks greatly..

Sotong

Wangmaster
28-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Woooo...got the links liao. :D

Thanks Bro Tee Vee. Appreciate all the work you are doing for us.

Wangmaster
28-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Wooo....receive liao :D

Thanks for sharing Bro Tee Vee

Joseph88
28-11-2005, 02:14 PM
got the link liao.thanks bro for sharing.

Wangmaster
28-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Wooo, got the link liao

Thanks, Bro Tee Vee. Much appreciated

thaivisitor
29-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Just sent out to another group

Cheers
Tee Vee

Coldcut
29-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Hi Bro Tee Vee!

Thanks for the link! Appreciate it!

Cheers

thaivisitor
29-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Out with another batch.

Bros, you need to provide me your emails as I cannot be replying individually whether thru email or PM. I consolidate and send out to all the emails together.

So if you did not receive me, its not that I'm proud or ignore you but hope you understand.

Cheers
Tee Vee
[email protected]

hoosdathu
30-11-2005, 01:00 AM
just a word of thanks to keep the thread alive :)

manson
30-11-2005, 06:10 AM
thanks. didn't know must make the message 10 characters though.

Erotica
30-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Tee Vee thanks for the link, but please reconsider your request to only give the link to those who provide you their email.

Reasons as follow

1. I once sent my email out to a bro and next thing i know, i got load of spam mails.

2. I heard a rumour (i could be wrong) talking about you consolidating emails to bulit up your database for your up and coming website(business). i think with such rumour spreading around, it is better for you to come clean.

3. The spirit of this forum has always been sharing, people have been sharing files HERE since the delphi days. Why must we subject ourselves to only share thru emails now?

may i suggest you accept Pm or just post the links here for all to benefit.

just my 2 cents.

I will not post the links here. Instead, for those who like to have the link, please send me an email to [email protected].
Please do not PM me as it will be over-flooded.

mr_miyagi
30-11-2005, 10:16 AM
3. The spirit of this forum has always been sharing, people have been sharing files HERE since the delphi days. Why must we subject ourselves to only share thru emails now?

I hate spam!

However, to publicly share something as sensitive as what thaivisitor is sharing now is akin to "spamming" the forum.

Whether he's building a database or not, you have the option to restrict spam from your mailbox, so what's there to worry about?

thaivisitor, I'll send you my email later :D

Erotica
30-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Reply to all the points i brought up instead of just narrowing down to the spamming issue will help strengthen your arguement. And allow me to correct you, spamming is not an option we can restrict and i believe what Tee Vee is sharing is not something "sensitive" as you classified it to be. Anyway it is just a request, let's hear it from tee vee.

However, to publicly share something as sensitive as what thaivisitor is sharing now is akin to "spamming" the forum.

Whether he's building a database or not, you have the option to restrict spam from your mailbox, so what's there to worry about?

BustLover
30-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Bro Tee Vee, thanks for the link and honestly, you have my vote for managing the requests. To me, I believe that exchange is no robbery.
If you are willing to share your info, and I am willing to risk my email account being spammed (which may or may not be) and all of us are willing party to the deal, it will really be up to the individual to decide. Email SPAMMING is part of the Internet communication this in un-regulated cyberworld.
Like it or not, one must deal with it.

By the way, Bro Erotica, can you use a more eye-friendly ink for your posts?
Thank you.

mr_miyagi
30-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Reply to all the points i brought up instead of just narrowing down to the spamming issue will help strengthen your arguement. And allow me to correct you, spamming is not an option we can restrict and i believe what Tee Vee is sharing is not something "sensitive" as you classified it to be. Anyway it is just a request, let's hear it from tee vee.

Okay then, look at http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html where Sam himself stated that "Password trading is NOT allowed. I run a number of paysites myself and the thought of my site being used to undermine the incomes of my fellow webmasters is repugnant to say the least. It could also get ME in trouble with the law if the webmasters of the sites that had been hacked traced the password hacks to my forum." So I suppose thaivisitor is circumventing the regulations of this forum and yet still providing a good sharing opportunity, no?

By the way, the Forum FAQ page also has some interesting background as to why the current sammyboyforum is not at Delphi ;)

Most email clients and recipient mail domains will have a basic spam filter in place to enable users to ward off undesirable emails. You're right, you cannot restrict the proliferation of spam and it is not 100% foolproof that you can guard against junkmail. Might I interest you in a generic Yahoo/Hotmail/gmail account? At least I know they have some basic spam traps that might help to eradicate crap or least moderate it from your mailbox.

Unfortunately I don't have a response to all 3 points you'd raised.

For instance, I cannot retrospectively change the fact that you've given out your email address previously and is now the proud recipient of countless spam emails.

I also don't have anything substantial to respond to with regards to a rumour you heard about thaivisitor's database generation ideas.

Lastly, I agree that we should hear from thaivisitor to the requests you'd made :)

thaivisitor
30-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Tee Vee thanks for the link, but please reconsider your request to only give the link to those who provide you their email.

Reasons as follow

1. I once sent my email out to a bro and next thing i know, i got load of spam mails.

2. I heard a rumour (i could be wrong) talking about you consolidating emails to bulit up your database for your up and coming website(business). i think with such rumour spreading around, it is better for you to come clean.

may i suggest you accept Pm or just post the links here for all to benefit.

just my 2 cents.
Sorry, didn't see this post so hope not too late in my reply.

Firstly, I did not want to post thr link out as it will only go to a few bros and the post will eventually be "hidden" among the many posts ahead of it. I had infact posted about 3 times. So the "reach" is not there.

Secondly, that is not a rumour. That is a truth., or some what partly true.

I did not specifically create this thread to collect emails for my coming website. True, this thread has brought me emails. I already have more than 5,000 emails without the 1000 from the recent threads I started. I already have more than 1000 fellow bros mobile phone numbers.

Will I email fellow bros when my website is ready? Why not? I'll probably even post out here. I don't see the harm, and as some bros have pointed out, bros who don't want my emails could always bar me, or let me know.

I did not sent out a mass email to fellow bros promoting my sex enhancement pills, did I? That could bring me revenue but I didn't do it.

Rest assured, I will not "sell out" the emails of fellow bros.

There are few ways to see the spirit of sharing. I had in the past created threads and share pics, etc. NBzzz got zapped because some fellow bros don't like the pics for whatever reasons I don't know. By emails, I know of fellow bros who wants it. I keep track of such bros by keeping their emails. If and when they email me to correspond with me, I'll respond. Be it to chit chat, request for assistance, etc, I know this bro is someone who have trusted me with his email before.

In PMs, I have to reply individually. In email, I consolidate and sent out one email to several people.

I understand your concern. But seriously, I do not see me doing anything harmful, have I? If I have, let me know and I'll stop.

Cheers
Tee Vee:cool:

thaivisitor
01-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Anyway, this will the my last post for this thread since someone zapped me saying that my posts wasted his time in reading.

Its not the pts that are important to me, (I have more than 2000 pts lah), but its the "message" behind it that tells me not to post anymore.

Cheers
Tee Vee

shade
04-12-2005, 08:45 PM
dun know that there is so many hoo haa abt this in the thread.

anyway, Thanks for the link Bro Tee Vee. :)

ashhao
04-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Anyone who zaps Bro TeeVee should be SHOT!

He's a nice guy and my email have not been stoppered in shit since i contacted him about certain offers he is doing..

He finds GEMS for us in the FL dome and i daresay he is the nicest bro to newbies here...

Apporach him for help and you will get his best advice...

wished i had some points to up u bro..