PDA

View Full Version : my poly sex life

ensso
17-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Hi guys ! i just created a new account and i have no idea how to post pictures or anything , so ill just write in words!

just want to give u guys rough intro about my self, born in 90s , foreigner, 190cm with 70kg(built body), looks wise,, i can say top 20 percent in school?

Okay i would not say any names or what school i am from , when did i graduated blah blah all the personal stuffs..

let me get to the point now !

During the first month of poly life, i got to know a few girls in classes and fb groups that we had! and a few outings, on that out day , i had to go off early as there was my relative's funeral. my friend told me that there was a girl that likes you and wants to hang out with me ! i was like omg shit, is this happening on the first month of school? she wasnt that bad looking , long silky black hair , 167cm , peach size boobs, sleek legs. we chated on fb and exchanged contacts. and the next day we went out near my house area for lunch !i still can clearly remember what she wore , she wore a sky blue low cut tank top that reveals her belly button and tight black hotpants. As i am a foreigner , i had a house to myself from my parents . so she decided to come my house ! this was the part when it all got exciting !

m- me
g- girl(she has this sexy and cute voice that i dont know how to describe!)

m; what u do want to do ? there is nothing in my house ,,, no one is around..
g; anything ah , u got movie to watch?
m; erm,, i can connect my laptop to tv ah , u want watch what movie?
g; got any scary movie anot?
m; let me go search..

while i was seating on my chair and searching for the movie she wants. she sat beside my chair on the floor and used her phone.

if u all want me to continue i will , if not then nvm luh,, hahaha i see people sharing about their sex life , sharing is caring mah ! hahaha

btw how to get out from that moderation?!!!!!!

ahpui123123
17-07-2014, 06:23 PM
By not spamming!:mad:

Rambutan
17-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Spammer you!!

edvil
17-07-2014, 06:36 PM
TS, fat hope getting out of moderation.

Big Sexy
17-07-2014, 07:19 PM
read the sticky. you are under moderation so your post/thread will not appear immediately. Do not start threads of the same content

btw how to get out from that moderation?!!!!!!

ensso
17-07-2014, 07:19 PM
By not spamming!:mad:

cos i see recent post is 0 ! i didnt know ! omg !!

ensso
17-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Spammer you!!

sorry luhh,, i new to this forrum!

ensso
17-07-2014, 07:21 PM
read the sticky. you are under moderation so your post/thread will not appear immediately. Do not start threads of the same content

ohh thanks alot ! :)) ill slowly learn !

ensso
17-07-2014, 07:22 PM
TS, fat hope getting out of moderation.

hahaha what is ts btw bro !

Camryaltis
17-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Continue pls......it's always a pleasure to read and learn from others

Hirykeon
18-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Continue please! Its always good to learn!

ensso
18-07-2014, 02:37 AM
since a few of you guys wanted me to continue,, i shall..

so when she sat down below me while i use my laptop , i realized i can take a peek at her cleavages and bras ! with that blue tank top, inside was lighter blue colored bra,,, it was such a turn on ! i dick start to got hot as my laptop was heating my dick too ! and often bounces my laptop up and down ...

as she often turns her head and kneel to check what im downloading and check my progress? ( i guess?) this was the best view i could i can get from a girl with clothes on! i could see her full cup hanging down deliciously with sky blue bra...
unlucky i couldnt see her nips... :(( but her large peach size boobs in blemish white skin could alrdy made me go crazy until i had to say something...

continue?? :p

ensso
18-07-2014, 02:37 AM
since a few of you guys wanted me to continue,, i shall..

so when she sat down below me while i use my laptop , i realized i can take a peek at her cleavages and bras ! with that blue tank top, inside was lighter blue colored bra,,, it was such a turn on ! i dick start to got hot as my laptop was heating my dick too ! and often bounces my laptop up and down ...

as she often turns her head and kneel to check what im downloading and check my progress? ( i guess?) this was the best view i could i can get from a girl with clothes on! i could see her full cup hanging down deliciously with sky blue bra...
unlucky i couldnt see her nips... :(( but her large peach size boobs in blemish white skin could alrdy made me go crazy until i had to say something...

continue?? :pp

Young Hero
18-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Yes do please continue . :)

DevilTan4480
18-07-2014, 04:17 PM
hahaha what is ts btw bro !

ts means Thread Starter