PDA

View Full Version : banned from FB of lawrence khong

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-07-2014, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

unless u hail him as "apostle" or maybe flatter him into orgasmic "god", he shall ban u if u achoo about his spacemanship.

Banned from FB page of Lawrence Khong
Sponsored ·
god... why did you allow Holocaust, Rape of Nanking, child abuse, famine in Africa, Rwanda genocide, Bosnian genocide, all the wars current and past, slavery, child sex trafficking, all the violence on innocent women, children, the poor, the sick, discrimination of virtually everything, giving babies disabilities, air crashes, deadly car accident and Khong to happen?
god lately have you visited the orphanage? The old folks home? The paediatrics Ward? The women's shelter? The disaster relieve centres? The refugee camps? The death camps? The concentration camps?
Have you been to any churches to see how you've been worshipped like a rockstar lately?
god do you approve of Khong praying for your Kingdom Israel then move on to work with Muslims?
Most of all... god why did you create the freaking mosquitoes they are the most useless things on the planet? I'm so mad right now I have 2 bites....
god... is your silence why Lucifer left heaven?
god?
You there?
There is no god.
And I will be punished not by a divine being, but the consequences of my own actions. No one else can forgive my wrong doings apart from those I have wronged and hurt, then myself. Your forgiveness is worthless when the pain and wrongdoings on the inflicted carries on. We walk among fellow human beings on this earth and not you.
Until then, I do not wish my fellow human beings who are innocent any pain and suffering, because I do not want it for myself. But I will get in the way of those who does want to inflict pain and suffering, in the limited small ways I can. Because I believe there are fellow human beings with the same sentiment and collectively, we can make a difference.
god I don't need to change the world, but I can stop my neighbor from kicking the annoying cat, beating up his wife, abusing his maid... and then maybe...shut Khong up.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185896-banned-from-FB-of-lawrence-khong&goto=newpost).