PDA

View Full Version : FL Scenarios

aikoN79
18-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Hi, heard a lot of stories when ppl book FL and all kind of things happen.... so decide to compile all the scenarios. If any bros here got different scenarios can contribute too...

Scenario A (The Con Job): The most common scenario i guess. Samster A met Gal B in IRC. Gal B quote her price and ask for transfer of money first. Samster A did it and proceed to book a hotel room and wait for Gal B. Gal B never turns up.

Scenario B (The Mix-Up Job): Samster A made a booking for Gal B through Agent C. When Samster A reach the room, realise is not Gal B but Gal C. But since already in the room liao, don't want to go back empty handed, so just proceed.

Scenario C (The Fly Aeroplane Job): Similar to Scenario A. Samster A book Gal B. But Gal B never turns up. Samster A lose $ on Hotel Room.

Scenario D (The Before & After Job): Samster A was shown a photo of a pretty Gal B. Thought he was going to bonk a supermodel ~~ But when he met her, realise the photo was taken 10 years ago !!!

Scenario E (The Poor Service Job): Samster A book a Gal B through Agent C. But never expect that Gal B don't do BJ, don't catbath, just open her leg only, doesn't even make the effort to moan.

Scenario F (The Busy Handphone ): Samster A was happily bonking Gal B but every minute her HP will ring and FJ gets interrrupted.

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Scenario F (The Run Away job): Gal B finish her service. Went to toilet wash up. Came out, Samster A left without paying.

Scenario G (The Thief job): Simliar to F. But this time Gal B realise her HP was missing too ~!!!

Scenario H (The Fly Aeroplane job): Samster A made an appt with Gal B at 2pm. Gal B cancel another appt with Samster C at 130pm. In the end Samster A never turns up. So Gal B loses both A & B ~~!!!

Scenario I (The Ungentleman job): Samster A request Gal B to do all kinds of stuff she doesn't like. And even force his way. eg. BBBJ, CIM, SM, torture etc.

bunnyrabbit
19-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Scenario J: Gal B quote Samster A price in IRC. Samster A proceed to book room and wait for Gal B. Gal B arrives at hotel room, Samster A looks at her and feel she is very pretty with CFM look but later realises that Gal B is actually a shemale when she strips!
:eek:

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Scenario J: Gal B quote Samster A price in IRC. Samster A proceed to book room and wait for Gal B. Gal B arrives at hotel room, Samster A looks at her and feel she is very pretty with CFM look but later realises that Gal B is actually a shemale when she strips!
:eek:

:eek: Bro, really got such thing or jus your fantasy ???? Who's that Samster A ??!! You ???

laodi123456789
19-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Bit lazy to describe here, but surely some scenarios must involve OKT's making apointment with gers then asking them to join their stable

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Bit lazy to describe here, but surely some scenarios must involve OKT's making apointment with gers then asking them to join their stable

Scenario K (The Recruitment Job): Agent A made an appt with Gal B through Agent C. Then Agent A gets Gal B into his stable.

laodi123456789
19-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Later on Agent C books Girl B through Agent A. One day later Contract Killer D receives contract on Agent A and Girl B from Agent C. When Contract Killer D takes out Girl B, but Agent A promises double the going rate to be let off

In Hong Kong, Gang boss E receives a call from Agent A. He calls in his best brother F who looks a lot like Tony Leung Chia Wai and tells him to take Agent C out. Best Brother F arrives in Singapore that same day and accidentally bums into Girl G who looks like the double of Girl B. She drops her purse and rushes off for her flight so Best Brother F picks up her purse and takes a taxi to his hotel. He looks mournfully out the window wondering how she is like.

The word is out on d street that Agent C has someone after him so he hires 2 heavy thugs H and I to go and take out contract killer D. In return for not being killed by a pipe up the ass the contract killer D promises to kill Best Brother F.

There is a showdown at d hotel where Contract killer D and Best Brother F use 4 guns in total, lots of sliding along the floor and killing of bystander J. Eventualy the police turn up led by cop K - who looks like Andy Lau, who arrests both contract killer D and Best brother F. So farnee, one day later BOTH men get released. I wonder why? Any ideas?

Story to be continued.. sometime in the distant distant future.

warresg
19-11-2005, 01:00 PM
.....Tony Leung Chia Wai......Andy Lau
wu jian dao si bo :eek:

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Bro Laodi , U can be the next Jack Neo liao. ;)

Any bros got "realistic" real life scenario ??

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Got one here,

Scenario L (The Great Commission) Samster A book Gal B through Agent C for $1000 for 1 hour !!! In the end find out that Gal B only get $400 !!!

No prize for guessing who that agent is ~! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
20-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Bro Laodi, best scenario, can sell to HK producer and make some serious $$$ :D ... But you only name the male actors, must gove us some ideas

Bro Aikon, the scenario put put by bunnyrabbit actually happened to my friend... we were at a disco , BKK, we all manage to get ger except my friend, then this really solid 'ger' came to our table and introduced herself to him. All our jaw drop. Wahhhh, my fren now very action... Like proud peacock... chest all inflated cos out of all of us, he got the best looking ger.

So after much drinking, we all adjourn back to our hotel rooms for some action. As I was getting in on with my ger, all of a sudden, I heard frantic knocking on my door. KNN, just getting in the mood and esploring and somebody knocking..

When I open my door, my fren was at the door, without his pants and his shirt unbuttoned. He ask me to let him in. KNN, I ask him no CD is it, I get for you lah, then u fuck off, dun kacau me... he say let me in now... then I noticed he was breathing heavily and his face was quite pale. I reluctantly let him in lor cause he look very upset.

My ger very pissed off, so went to the bathroom... Aiyah, i thought, there goes my action for the night. I told my fren, this better be good. He say die lor, damn suay lah, wanna use my bathroom to bathe. I told him he already got ger somemore wanna go bathroom to kacau my ger ah. He say that one not ger lah, got didi one. Nabeh, sure or not, dun lie lah, he say ya lah, I bluf u for what. So I ask him to tell me what happened.

He say the reach back hotel room, TCSS a bit then he go on her knees in front of him (he was sitting on the bed and started to french him) he was paying with the boobies (silicone, but most gers also got mah). Then she kiss his nipples, licking and sucking while unbuckling his pants and and pulling it and his underwear to his ankles. She say she like his Ais Krim and started to give him a BJ. Wahhhh, he damn shiok so he is enjoying the service. Anyway, he already damn excited when she stop and say she wanna take a bath, and ask for him to join her, so she stand up and walk toward the bathroom, she stand by the mirror and undress, with her nback facing him. So he look at her body and say damn solid, and especially nice ass. As she removed her panties, he say something that looked familiar from behind, then she turn around... Nabeh, his did bigger than my frens one... that when he just run out the room door and come to my room.

Of course, like all good brudders, I just laugh until cannot stand. The ger come out and ask what is happening. My fren grab her crotch, she stare at him very angry, I tell her and she laugh also, then I call all the other guys to come to my room, All also curse me, interrupt them, better be very important, when I tell them, they all laugh until cannot stop/. My fren tu lan, go bathroom and bathe.

The rest of the 2 days there, everytime got ger approach us, he sure try and check for didi one.

This story god honest truth.... happen about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago.... My fren make all the guy swear to secrecy. He got photos of us with our gers in compromising position and say will post on internet if we tell anyone. So certain things have been changed in case he is a samster kekeke

bunnyrabbit
20-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Bro Aikon, the scenario put put by bunnyrabbit actually happened to my friend...

haha...funny lehz..i only heard tat from my friend tat his friend kanna b4...
who knows..this really happens b4..:D

singexpat
20-11-2005, 09:46 AM
The rest of the 2 days there, everytime got ger approach us, he sure try and check for didi one.

thts y bros should share experience, so we will be able to avoid such suay situations...:D

aikoN79
02-12-2005, 05:19 PM
The latest scenario (No one expect that this "breach of integrity" will happen but it happened)

The Dog-That-Bites-The-Hand-That-Feeds-It Case :

Agent A send an sms to Samster B to try Gal C. Samster B reply and ask for Gal C photo. Agent A send the Gal C photo via MMS. Samster B go call Reporter X and sell his story ~!

Optimus_Prime
02-12-2005, 05:36 PM
The latest scenario (No one expect that this "breach of integrity" will happen but it happened)

The Dog-That-Bites-The-Hand-That-Feeds-It Case :

Agent A send an sms to Samster B to try Gal C. Samster B reply and ask for Gal C photo. Agent A send the Gal C photo via MMS. Samster B go call Reporter X and sell his story ~!
Scenario M

Agent A has a regular client Uncle B. Always send him latest stocks via sms or mms. And he always bonk until shiok shiok. One day, Uncle B left phone on table and shower. Agent A mms latest girl to Uncle B then. Siow liao... Wife C sees mms and confront Uncle B. Lang lang... Uncle B say it's nusiance calls.

Wife C say complain to media and get NTUC voucher. So in the end... Uncle B on TV screen saying he gets nusiance sms/mms from Agent B.

One fine day... Uncle B is found lying on HDB void deck with bleeding head.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

aikoN79
02-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Scenario M
One fine day... Uncle B is found lying on HDB void deck with bleeding head.

Correction, should be Uncle B is found lying on HDB void deck with one eye gorged out and 3 teenagers still hanging around waiting for the police to catch them ~!! :D

Optimus_Prime
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Correction, should be Uncle B is found lying on HDB void deck with one eye gorged out and 3 teenagers still hanging around waiting for the police to catch them ~!! :D
Aiyo... my scenario is less bloody and no body parts la... urs a bit gross... :eek:

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

aikoN79
02-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Aiyo... my scenario is less bloody and no body parts la... urs a bit gross...

Bro OP, yours bleeding head more bloody or my 1 eye gorged out ???
Bleeding...... head ........ <- less bloody and no body parts ?:confused:

sadfa
02-12-2005, 09:24 PM
haha! this thread should be in fl section instead of here.
very funny though.

sadfa
02-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Scenario K (The Recruitment Job): Agent A made an appt with Gal B through Agent C. Then Agent A gets Gal B into his stable.

u forgot 2 add: Agent A then introduces the same Samsters that Agent C market to, to Gal A n take an even bigger cut than Agent C somemore!

aikoN79
09-12-2005, 10:21 PM
The Double Identity :-

Gal A may tell Agent A that she is 22yrs old and 33C from Korea but she can also tell Agent B that she is 25yrs old and 33B from Japan ~!! :confused:

aikoN79
12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
The Currency Exchange :

Samster A book Gal B from Country C through Agent D for the agreed amount. Few days later, Agent D realised from Gal B that Samster A paid her in ringgits instead of SG$ !!!! :mad:

aikoN79
12-01-2006, 08:17 PM
The Cut-the-Corner Dude :

Samster A book Gal B through Agent C and then tell Agent C he reject the gal. 1 hour later, Samster A go back to the room and neg with Gal B himself !!!