have to be nice to people because I’m afraid they will expose me
that I give away freebies
dogs feeder
Mother Theresa
shameless to be buying friendship
low class
that I need to go flowerpod to discuss about juicing
showing expensive wine

What is the problem here? So may I ask Leongsam the owner of the forum what can I or should I post and what should I not post? For all of you who had met me before do I always pay for meals? Just last weekend we had an expensive meal and one of you paid for it now me.

By the way has anyone here who had met me in Bangkok ever go Poseidon with me? Own up its ok. Since when a forummer here had done that?

When have I ever been afraid of being exposed that I have to be nice to people?

And just because of me I wish to apologise to all my friends who had been called dogs.

About posting expensive wine – all the wine I posted here are less than $100 because I don’t normally drink wine that is more than $100. Is $100 wine expensive for Singaporeans?

So discussing about health and juicing is it not allowed in Sammyboy and got to go to Flowerpod? What is this?

I am not going to be drawn into posting in those two threads. Let the posts there speak for itself. Let me continue to post here

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?185711-Joe-s-Sympathy-Post-Please-help&goto=newpost).