PDA

View Full Version : Car Fun In The East

DITDOT21
10-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Just wondering if any bros here are into some side by side car fun. My GF is rather horny and I dated her out this Sunday night for some car fun in the east. If you're up for some fun with your girl and you're pretty adventurous, drop me a PM and we can arrange for some side by side car fun.

Just some stats: I'm a 28 Chinese guy and she's 22 Eurasian Mixed.

We are also on the lookout for a female whom can join us in a FFM 3some as she's been wanting to try this out for awhile but being newbies ourselves, we don't know how to get this started and she's currently only comfortable with someone of the same gender as her.

Cheers! :)

igor123
11-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Aren't you afraid of peeping toms ? :p

corei5
11-07-2014, 04:17 PM
You drive a van or lorry?

Just wondering if any bros here are into some side by side car fun. My GF is rather horny and I dated her out this Sunday night for some car fun in the east. If you're up for some fun with your girl and you're pretty adventurous, drop me a PM and we can arrange for some side by side car fun.

We are also on the lookout for a female whom can join us in a FFM 3some as she's been wanting to try this out for awhile but being newbies ourselves, we don't know how to get this started and she's currently only comfortable with someone of the same gender as her.

DITDOT21
11-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Not really la. They can peep but can't participate only ma. In the end, guess they can only wank to relieve themselves. :)

DITDOT21
11-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Eh.. A car?

You drive a van or lorry?

curryduck
11-07-2014, 08:49 PM

I bring pop corn & cranberry juice and you bring vodka
hehe jokes jokes:D

DITDOT21
11-07-2014, 09:06 PM
lol! that would be like a party. haha. I don't mind sponsoring some alcohol after the deed. :P

curryduck
11-07-2014, 09:18 PM
lol! that would be like a party. haha. I don't mind sponsoring some alcohol after the deed. :P

lol was jokes to watch and peep you guys

HOTROD23
18-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Sis you bring everything and you watch them
I just want to rest on your airbags can
hehe joking sis:p

siangjin
18-07-2014, 09:45 AM
32 guy wif 26 gal...
can??

uncleahhuat
18-07-2014, 10:08 PM

Bro can i just parked beside you n you couple enjoy while i enjoy watching? Pm me

DITDOT21
20-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Age does not matter to us bro. Our next activity is tonight around 11pm at ECP. :)

32 guy wif 26 gal...
can??

DITDOT21
20-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi bro, paiseh le. We are actually looking forward to something like couple fun. :)

Bro can i just parked beside you n you couple enjoy while i enjoy watching? Pm me