PDA

View Full Version : Best recommended "short time" hotel?

fiftybucks
10-07-2014, 06:55 AM
I recently knew a girl who is married and we can only meet for flings in the afternoons. Can anyone recommend me a good "short time" hotel? Preferably with really nice rooms. We just need 2 hours each time.

I heard there are hotels like fragrance and 81 but anyone knows what the interior is like? Nice rooms with bath ?

Please recommend.

We don't want to use her home cos too high risk get caught by neighbors.

nuclearkid
10-07-2014, 06:19 PM
81s are good enough for your purpose, bro. Visit one of the branches alone for the first time to allay any concerns you may have. But some women are apprehensive with the stigma of such places. You need to have a ready made excuse to convince her.

NRider
10-07-2014, 07:28 PM
TS personally both hotel group offers fairly good budget environment for a quickie bonk - enjoy your afternoon fling ya.. :D

coolsuper
12-07-2014, 03:12 AM
I think H81 should be able to meet your need and I guess you have no time or mood to view the interior

There is one H81 near keppel which I cant really remember the name, the place is quite nice and quiet

enjoy yourself

I recently knew a girl who is married and we can only meet for flings in the afternoons. Can anyone recommend me a good "short time" hotel? Preferably with really nice rooms. We just need 2 hours each time.

I heard there are hotels like fragrance and 81 but anyone knows what the interior is like? Nice rooms with bath ?

Please recommend.

We don't want to use her home cos too high risk get caught by neighbors.

Optus5
13-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Some 81 got mirrors n stuff, not bad actually.