PDA

View Full Version : Boss Why Was My Thread Deleted

ReddyMan
09-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Boss my thread for the OKT that threatened me, why was it deleted? Thee are good and bad OKTs i agree, but the bad ones should be weeded out completely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My story is below for those that are interested

Booked a fl today and the girl turned up as usual but from her picture she was 100% different, so i rejected obviously. Called the OKT as i was unhappy OKT threatened me say will do this and that to me.

Long story short i unhappy as he threatened me as a customer so i reported the OKT to the police, i made an anonymous call to to the HQ at outram, they took his number and asked where he advertised. The OKT responsible for this is SGModel, i hope SGModel you like prison

You like to threaten people and hope no one will say anything well too bad this time. I hope moderator does not delete this thread as i hate OKTs that threaten customers.

ReddyMan
09-07-2014, 04:49 PM
you stupid idiot, put us all at risk. :mad: :rolleyes:

There is no risk to you going to prostitute is not an offence but being a pimp is.

The reason i did what i did was because of the threats, its not right for someone to play switch and bait and then later threaten the customer.

My money is also hard earned, its not free that i plucked from a tree, i understand the rejection fee policy but the person turned up was not even close, i reckon the lady weighed more than me

hoobastalib
09-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Good job bro. I agree money not earned so easy and sometimes okt really jus out to cheat us with their fake studio shots or even send completely different girls. But threatening after cheating is really the worse

LastApril
09-07-2014, 10:40 PM
What is the wording you use to remain anonymous? I thought police always ask for your particulars when you call them.

SnowLeopards
09-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Good job mate.

Not many would have the courage to do what you did.

Pierre.

ReddyMan
10-07-2014, 12:36 AM
What is the wording you use to remain anonymous? I thought police always ask for your particulars when you call them.

Just called them, i got the number/email from my friend (he is also CID, but different branch)

The number: 64350000

The email: [email protected]

Email you can send anonymously if you scared, i just called them, i said i don't wish to give my name, police said no problem and welcome all reports

The officer asked where the OKT advertise, which location, what was the mobile number and name of girl and etc. They asked for the time and date, very detailed

They noted all down and said down, most likely they said action will be taken when they can't say for sure but they say there will be enforcement very soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason i am doing this is because i am simply fed up with the OKT attitude on this forum, i mean if he apologised, i would have just forgotten the matter, but he issues threats to me saying he will do this and that to me.

I mean we are his customers, don't we have any rights? Don't we as customers have any right to complain?

Now in my pm he is still threatening me saying he will ask the moderator to find out my ip for whatever reason only he knows, he threatens alot.

I posted the thread in the other local fl section and other senior bros had also posted similar things had happened to them but thread was deleted

Yes this has happened too many time to the point that most OKTs are playing bait and switch with us, i am just simply sick of it

I am sorry but SGModel pushed me to the limits maybe a stint at changi will do him some good to change his ways as well

xuanz
10-07-2014, 01:38 AM
don't think moderator will su ka su ka listen to him and give him your ip address let alone able to find you out. If he is that good, he won't be a pimp liao. Lol.

Tio Boh?

ReddyMan
02-09-2014, 02:15 AM
To make sure SGModel review is never deleted forever from the internet i listed my fr about him at the below thread

http://sgreviews.forumup.com/about64-sgreviews.html

haruboi69
02-09-2014, 09:14 PM
thumb up for awareness!

fl12345
09-09-2014, 12:24 AM
hmm ............. what's happening to this place!

Seems like it is now control by gangsters!

Spikerman
11-02-2015, 09:24 AM
bump thread up ...

ktlim2015
02-03-2015, 05:56 PM
wow.. bump for awareness siao