PDA

View Full Version : Playground @Upper Thompson

niel69
08-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure if other bros have post about this place(s).

Been looking for place to release and relax and found the place where to do those. :)

Massage is good and relaxing plus happy ending. :D Girls looks not bad..hehe

Im not going to disclose more info here. Up my points if can..hehe

PM me for details.

piggylord
09-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Share before asking points...

CherryPickle
09-07-2014, 01:39 PM
First post already asking for points .... :(

subliime
10-07-2014, 12:49 AM
This place not exactly that new.. Anyone live around the area will know. Anyway went to recce today got 2 milf working early 30's. One PRC other Cambodian. Usual damage $30 - $50 for 30 mins - 60 mins.

Tried Cambodian one had a nice pair of tits but the massage really cannot make it... Took 45 min package after about 20 - 30 mins popped GQ at the usual prices. I would say she was quite 'into' the extras and would recommend her instead of the other girl. You know sometimes you can tell that they actually enjoy it as well - it was more of that feeling. But apparently different days got different girls working as I found out before I left.

If any more senior bros need more direction on location can pm me.

niel69
15-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Sent PM to all bros! :D Who asked for it via PM. Will now filter bros who I will share the contact to protect the place. Hope you guys understand.

windstrafer
27-07-2014, 04:22 PM
is it the one offering facial therapy as well?

Galiator
28-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Sent PM to all bros! :D Who asked for it via PM. Will now filter bros who I will share the contact to protect the place. Hope you guys understand.

Sound like it is the Level 2 ,near the waffle shop

windstrafer
28-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Sound like it is the Level 2 ,near the waffle shop

Quite near the burger shop is it?

donahue
28-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Can share the exact location? I noticed that there are a couple of "spas" there. Tks.

Para
30-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Had a session with the Cambodian girl yesterday. Name is A**e.

She was at the reception when I walked in and had a very inviting pair peeking out from her orange dress. Luckily it was her turn to massage. Took the 45 mins @ S$45 and as I undressed, she gave me a naughty pat on my butt.

Massage was OK, not the piano kind, but could have been better. She kept on asking if I was OK.

Turned around and she pressed her lips into mine and asked if she could help me in any way. She quoted high rates, wanted 100 for a body+hj and 150 for fj. Bargained to 80 for the body+hj.

I must say she is young and well endowed. Nice pair of tits and a nice butt. Has been around in SG for 7 years and speaks good English.

Would like to know her better. Will definitely return.

There are a couple of places in this row of shop houses.