PDA

View Full Version : help on finding a beautiful massage girl

tsawyerusa
08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
I know this is really a shot in the dark and probably useless post but I wanted to try..

Met this ml in chinatown in a shop near budha temple about 1 year ago.. has 2 floors and . Was the prettiest girl i ever saw. name was wei wei. i asked this time and was told she went back to china.. do any of you know

1. do these girls really go back to china or just move to other shops

2. anybody even know this girl

she was 23-28 just very very pretty

tom

johnn
08-07-2014, 07:24 PM
I know this is really a shot in the dark and probably useless post but I wanted to try..

Met this ml in chinatown in a shop near budha temple about 1 year ago.. has 2 floors and . Was the prettiest girl i ever saw. name was wei wei. i asked this time and was told she went back to china.. do any of you know

1. do these girls really go back to china or just move to other shops

2. anybody even know this girl

she was 23-28 just very very pretty

tom
if she move, shop will not tell u where they go.
they will say get married, or get pregnant.

romidogdog
08-07-2014, 09:34 PM
TS . 1 year ago till now base on your very pretty pretty lady . I think she aready laughing all the way to the bank in china liao. Pretty gals don't stay at 1 place long unless business very good.if you venture out more I'm sure you can find much prettier than her along the way. But don't kena kc big time can liao.

jerrytan
11-07-2014, 08:26 PM
TS, I know who you referring to w.w. from weihai? go back to the same shop, they do have lots of new SYT possible better than w.w. like yuki, aida,lily.....

tsawyerusa
12-07-2014, 12:38 PM
thanks. yes went back there. quite a few possibilities. but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. w.w was pretty. anyway if you find her again please let me know.

Tiopepe
30-07-2014, 01:46 PM
hi,
I m new here, ang moh, i'm searching discreet massage place with nice and pretty girls near chinatown, for massage and more , can pm me please