PDA

View Full Version : Aphrodisiac for women

CrawlingPenis
08-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Sorry guys, pardon my "noobiness" for asking the following question (Yes, you are right. I am a NOOB when it come to sex):

Just last night after fucking at a Geylang Lor. 16 fish-tank , I walk pass a makeshift stall by the roadside selling all sort of Aphrodisiac (春药). I was attract to what the guy have offer and bought a water-based aphrodisiac for women (女性春药水).

My intention was to use it on my fiancée, who just so happen to dislike sex before marriage. So my question is how to I use the aphrodisiac I bought, the duration of effect, and will she remember it ?

Thanks.
========================================

A little info about my soon-to-be wife:

1) have been together since young, and I guess she is definitely a virgin.
2) She is very "horny", and like to suduce whenever there are guys around.
3) Always dress and behave provocatively, even at home.
4) Despite point 3 & 4, she did not have sex before, or at least I think so.

twist_shout
08-07-2014, 05:47 PM
if wat u mentioned about her behaviour is true. im sure she definitely lying to u about being 'virgin'.

i reckon u have a talk with her, sexless married life is a big problem. :(

xhs69
08-07-2014, 05:55 PM
If she is horny but does not have sex with you till now, something is wrong with both of you.

nakorn
08-07-2014, 06:20 PM
How old is your fiance? Can't be so horny and yet still a vigin....

CrawlingPenis
08-07-2014, 10:02 PM
she's 28, 2 years older than me. But I just want to know how will this "illegal" Aphrodisiac work on her.

MaoSanWang
08-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Agree with twist sexless marriage is frustrating. :(

If she resist sex due to religion, probably understandable.

But if just simply dislike sex, say, she had bad experience....
you guys need to talk.

On a more important note, unless you are very sure of the credibility of the seller of Aphrodisiac you bought or you know exactly the potion you bought is safe, I suggest reconsider about using it.
There were plenty news report on men dying from such "Aphrodisiac" bought from makeshift stalls, that was made up of crap!

Do check out the licensed adult shops in S'pore if you need.
Not much choice meant for female aphrodisiac though.

Goodluck!;)

someday
08-07-2014, 11:31 PM

Sound like she getting it, just except that she only not getting it from you.

pleasurehobby
09-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Sorry guys, pardon my "noobiness" for asking the following question (Yes, you are right. I am a NOOB when it come to sex):

Just last night after fucking at a Geylang Lor. 16 fish-tank , I walk pass a makeshift stall by the roadside selling all sort of Aphrodisiac (春药). I was attract to what the guy have offer and bought a water-based aphrodisiac for women (女性春药水).

My intention was to use it on my fiancée, who just so happen to dislike sex before marriage. So my question is how to I use the aphrodisiac I bought, the duration of effect, and will she remember it ?

Thanks.
========================================

Hi TS,

Since you bought this 'medicine' from the roadside, we really are not sure what kind of effects or side effects it have. Why would you want to even consider using it on your soon-to-be wife, who is going to be with you for a long long time?

There is nothing a romantic evening dinner, some fine wine and dirty talking cant solve. ;)

My point is, she is your soon-to-be wife. Honestly and opening hearts to each other goes a long way.

alec
09-07-2014, 01:02 AM
TS, if you surf this forum, i'm quite sure you can find more "safer" products with testimonials than some stalls selling things you don't even have any info or testers to back it up. Since you already bought it, i reckon u try it on yourself first as the last thing you would wanna end up on is the bed in your home and not in the hosptal.

newyorker88
09-07-2014, 10:43 AM
TS,

I think there is some communication problem with you n your wife to be. Like some brothers here mention, if both of you cant have sex, other than religious issues or some thinking that she want to give it to you after marriage, then respect her by all means.

Other than that, you are not respecting her, with the use of such medicine to get her to bed you. Imagine what will she think? After that.

A virgin is like a flower, let it open to you, rather than force it open.

Just 2 cents.

leo_ng77
09-07-2014, 11:26 AM
TS, if you surf this forum, i'm quite sure you can find more "safer" products with testimonials than some stalls selling things you don't even have any info or testers to back it up. Since you already bought it, i reckon u try it on yourself first as the last thing you would wanna end up on is the bed in your home and not in the hosptal.

Agreed. Dunn buy from those street stalls especially when they are dirt cheap. I have heard stories from a friend who 'takes care' of certain lorongs. Lots of fake stuffs. One of his fd (in early forties) was admitted hospital taking 'fake black ants'....

yangguo
09-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Agreed. Dunn buy from those street stalls especially when they are dirt cheap. I have heard stories from a friend who 'takes care' of certain lorongs. Lots of fake stuffs. One of his fd (in early forties) was admitted hospital taking 'fake black ants'....

That were several fatal incidents caused by those drugs sold on the street in the past.

You can even find some of those cases reported in the newspaper.

R1H1
09-07-2014, 12:33 PM
After all the bad publicity on those roadside stalls at GL, cant believe that theres people who are still buying stuff there. :eek:

MoJoe313
09-07-2014, 06:39 PM
TS,
What is her reason for not wanting to do with you? Maybe it has nothing to do with her libido.

samickey
09-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Dun take the risk la Bro. U dun want her to be dead or infertile before u even marry her right..

CrawlingPenis
10-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Thanks guys for all the help rendered thus far.

Anyway, I want to consider the risk and factor involve before deciding whether to use it. So please dun hold back on any advices, recommendations, and suggestions. 小弟在此想向各位前辈们学习。

Anyway, as for my babe, she is what many of you call a "Torture Mistress". So far, she tried and succeeded in many ways to make me extremely horny. and I am more for like her sexual slave (only I can't penetrate her...)

also on a weekly basis, she would do something that make me reach my climax of cumming, but only to hold and leave it there.

SHE EVEN TRIED TAKING A RUBBER TO TIE MY DICK WHILE PLAYING WITH MY BALLS AND LICKING ME ALL OVER. After that, she wouldn't let me go to the toilet or release the band on my dick. To make things worst, she would keep stroking until I burst another load or scream in pain... And those weren't even the worst experience I had..

So my initial intention in to reverse the role, and stop her from "bullying" me.

starystarynite
10-07-2014, 12:25 PM
u have an interesting life :)

MoJoe313
10-07-2014, 04:04 PM
TS,
I think the general term is called Cock Teaser. These kind of women can go both ways. Either she is super kinky, by which time if you married her you would have a winner or she can remain a Cock Teaser only for the rest of your miserable married life.

I recommend you find out before signing the marriage contract. It is hard to unwind thereafter. Lets be candid. Some marriages end because of sexual incompatibility. One party is not getting what he wants and hence he is finding it somewhere else. I think the term is called Affair.

I make no apologies that it is usually the male half that is not satisfied. Afterall, males are created such else the human race would have ended eons ago.

Do have a chat with her on your needs. Ya, it is probably lovie dovie now but as all the married bros here will tell you, once you sign on the paper, and you will sign one day, these type of things are hard to sort out. Good luck.

clean&neat
10-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Looks like you have a good thing going, don't spoil it by breaking the trust.

You should instead be smart and counter attack.
Nice dinner, some alcohol, sweet talk, then...

tie her down, lick her, suck her nipples, eat her pussy, find her g-spot, etc. Make her horny...

then stop and walk away,...she torture you, you torture her back lah. I wish my gf and now wife do this to me...I willingly be tortured man...

jaguarbkk
10-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Ts, the drug is just to help her get aroused easier. You have to find way to conquer her.

I ever tried spanish fly during my young days on my gf (now wife). It will not work if you sit back and watch. That is for sure. However it really helps to get them wet easier than usual.

Btw, any videos of her torturing you......:D

CrawlingPenis
14-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Ts, the drug is just to help her get aroused easier. You have to find way to conquer her.

I ever tried spanish fly during my young days on my gf (now wife). It will not work if you sit back and watch. That is for sure. However it really helps to get them wet easier than usual.

Btw, any videos of her torturing you......:D

You are sick... Fancy seeing me get tortured... :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I went ahead to try the aphrodisiac this morning by drop into my dear's drink. Not only did it not work at all, she became more perverse !!!!! I am still aching from the cane marks and bleeding sores on my penis.

Thought it would work wonder like those "date rape" drug, but it has a very painful reverse effect.. There goes my $15.00 spent on buying it...

CrawlingPenis
14-07-2014, 03:46 PM
She became perverse 2-3 hours after drinking the "spiked drink", talk about bad luck. Don't think I will be ever using this aphrodisiac, or purchase anything from that conman who sold me this again. :( :mad: :mad: :(

liverpoolreds88
14-07-2014, 03:59 PM
You are sick... Fancy seeing me get tortured... :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I went ahead to try the aphrodisiac this morning by drop into my dear's drink. Not only did it not work at all, she became more perverse !!!!! I am still aching from the cane marks and bleeding sores on my penis.

Thought it would work wonder like those "date rape" drug, but it has a very painful reverse effect.. There goes my $15.00 spent on buying it...

$15 seems to be too cheap. Anyway as bro jaguar mentioned, it is not a 'rape drug'. Think either u moved on from her or try to talk to her. Its ur choice.

CrawlingPenis
16-07-2014, 03:51 PM
$15 seems to be too cheap. Anyway as bro jaguar mentioned, it is not a 'rape drug'. Think either u moved on from her or try to talk to her. Its ur choice.

Can't leave her, love her too much to do so. :cool: :cool:

CrawlingPenis
16-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Anyway, How do I add photo / images to my post ?

I just purchase a Aphrodisiac from a adult shop last night., and want to hear what you guys think of it before I use it on my pretty mistress.

L69H69OKT
16-07-2014, 03:56 PM
You need to upload the pictures to image hosting site such as photobucket.com and then use the links they provide.

yandaodr
18-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Get Spanish fly or gold drops from sexylovey.com

It works well (in my experience).

Anyone else bought from that site too?

liverpoolreds88
19-07-2014, 07:59 AM

I just purchase a Aphrodisiac from a adult shop last night., and want to hear what you guys think of it before I use it on my pretty mistress.

Try it and let us know.

I think you should look for the beast in you. After you let her drink, dominate her. You are a man. Dominate her hard. Let her feel like she is a woman.

Again, remember to take some videos. Bros here waiting....:D

boyboy85
19-07-2014, 08:04 AM

fwah bro.. which sex shop in sg selling? i also wanna go see see and buy for my girl to try leh... :D

ddog
20-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Best brand aphrodisiac Ddog tried on girls is called 'money' works on every girls

CrawlingPenis
25-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Try it and let us know.

I think you should look for the beast in you. After you let her drink, dominate her. You are a man. Dominate her hard. Let her feel like she is a woman.

Again, remember to take some videos. Bros here waiting....:D

Wah... You are sick, dude. If you are in to bondage, I may have some website for you to fap to. Not to mention I dun dare to hurt her, she my queen.

CrawlingPenis
25-07-2014, 11:56 AM
fwah bro.. which sex shop in sg selling? i also wanna go see see and buy for my girl to try leh... :D

The shop next (near-by) to Aljunied MRT station. the girl serving at the counter is hot too.

CrawlingPenis
25-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Best brand aphrodisiac Ddog tried on girls is called 'money' works on every girls

Where can I find it, the price, and is it pills or liquid ?

CrawlingPenis
25-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Get Spanish fly or gold drops from sexylovey.com

It works well (in my experience).

Anyone else bought from that site too?

Visited the web, not much on sales there.

CrawlingPenis
30-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Anyone tried this aphrodisiac:

Name: 苍蝇水 - Fly D5
Version: 2nd generation
Amount: 5ml / bottle
Brand: Yuan Ye
Product code: MP2005 05

Please do let me know how is this product as I just happen to have one bottle with I bought last month.

Thanks.