PDA

View Full Version : in life do u feel sometimes if only u meet certain gals b4 marry but it's impossible.

justwanadoit
08-07-2014, 09:53 AM
like e.g when u marry liao then u banquet that time see a banquet manager , or when ur child gib birth then u see chio nurse or later u see syt teacher fir ur child during meet patent session ....

all these meeting u noe will not happen if u din get marry....

but after seeing .....u feel if only....

unsung80
08-07-2014, 10:00 AM
marriage is not about her look. but someone that can goes along with you for a lifetime.

otacon
08-07-2014, 10:00 AM
like e.g when u marry liao then u banquet that time see a banquet manager , or when ur child gib birth then u see chio nurse or later u see syt teacher fir ur child during meet patent session ....

all these meeting u noe will not happen if u din get marry....

but after seeing .....u feel if only....

there r unlimited amount of chio bu around the world, u check online but always got new chio bu to check out

But at the end of the day, u must come back to reality

dmc80
08-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Think too much...
If u are married already why think so much
If u want to stray then go ahead...

tryherout
08-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Of course, but refrained from risky targets like those you mentioned. The process may be exciting but I cannot imagine the outcome.:rolleyes:

5ag1_Boar
08-07-2014, 10:28 AM
The way you tell it, it seems you feel you regret marrying your wife because you saw a prettier or younger girl that you would like to marry. If that is really the case, you will never be happy with your wife because there will always be younger and prettier girls.

Wife/marriage is more then just looks and sex. Many of us here play outside, but end of day we won't give up our wives because they are more then just looks and sex toy.

justwanadoit
08-07-2014, 10:54 AM
The way you tell it, it seems you feel you regret marrying your wife because you saw a prettier or younger girl that you would like to marry. If that is really the case, you will never be happy with your wife because there will always be younger and prettier girls.

Wife/marriage is more then just looks and sex. Many of us here play outside, but end of day we won't give up our wives because they are more then just looks and sex toy.

I know la. but it's also looks first then get to know regarding the wife Mah....

wah rao after get married I also got crush on other women Mah....it's natural...even though I Lao uncle

zan888
08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
I know la. but it's also looks first then get to know regarding the wife Mah....

wah rao after get married I also got crush on other women Mah....it's natural...even though I Lao uncle

Perhaps we shouldn't get married? It is easy to fall into marriage esp if girl is pretty and sex is good but later sex become boring then?

If possible don't marry but you will lose your gf cos she will be tired waiting? I wonder how many really can avoid the marriage trap?

Xgenre
08-07-2014, 11:24 AM
The grass is greener on that side. So I walked over. After I reached the other side, I realised there are greener grass on an entirely new area. The grass will look greener depending on when the sun shines. The girls will look better depending on how you perceive your current situation.

Accept that there is no such thing as a perfect life. You cannot possibly bed every pretty girl that is in this world. Just be contented with what you have. Are you better off living the rest of your life as a single man? Most guys will not be.

If you want to spice up your life with pretty girls from time to time, go ahead. Just cover your tracks and remember that there is no place better than home. Your wife may not be the prettiest lady in the world but she might be the only person who will look after you when you are sick.

5ag1_Boar
08-07-2014, 11:33 AM

Exactly. Its unavoidable to meet "better" women and crush on them... but avoid the "if only" thinking. It will cause unhappiness and discontent. As another bro say, just play and cover tracks. After that go home, love your wife and be a good husband.

jj_jj
08-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Exactly. Its unavoidable to meet "better" women and crush on them... but avoid the "if only" thinking. It will cause unhappiness and discontent. As another bro say, just play and cover tracks. After that go home, love your wife and be a good husband.

Well said!
If one starts thinking about one thing then very likely it'll lead to another, then it goes on and on...

“If you look for perfection, you'll never be content.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina