PDA

View Full Version : Old Aunt n Nephew story???

hellosingapore
15-11-2005, 02:22 AM
I wonder if any1 hav this story??...Damm I read it halfway sometime back n the threadstarter stop posting :(

I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. She looked younger than she actually was, and was surprisingly attractive; taking into consideration she was from IRC. And here I was, thinking all the while that she was just another single left on the shelf. It was only on the day I met her in person (I had known her for donkey's months) that I started to be amazed by what she had told me all along...
Over the months that I had known her -- let us call her Jess -- for, I learnt some things about her, naturally. She was a single woman who was somewhat independent and, unlike other women, had few friends. One thing about her was that she was very open-minded. We could talk about anything freely, though I sensed that she would ignore any guy who asks her for sex.

For quite a few years Jess had been staying alone in a flat, since her elder sister got married (her parents had passed away from what I know). When her sister’s eight-year-old son hit Primary Two though, he was put into her house. That is what some parents do in order to get their kid closer to school, nothing very surprising about that. However what surprised me were the things that Jess did even after her nephew moved in.
Well, here is a little bit of information about what Jess did at home normally. Basically, she liked to feel free and easy. For those who are not familiar with this term, it simply means that most of the time she did not wear a bra, and that her attire was mostly ‘cooling’. It usually consisted of a spaghetti-strap and shorts or hot pants. If she felt like it, she might even walk around in knickers (shorts-like panties). .....

Castrol
15-11-2005, 10:16 AM
[SIZE="1"]I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. .

26 is aunt? :confused:

hellosingapore
18-11-2005, 04:00 PM
so how is it???...seems like no1 hav the rest of the story :(

nuclearkid
18-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I have some of it but where did you stop? If its just that part you posted, its a hell lot more to go...

hellosingapore
21-11-2005, 03:12 AM
I have some of it but where did you stop? If its just that part you posted, its a hell lot more to go...

I stop here....

“You know him?” I asked.
“He’s one of my ex,” Jess replied, as-a-matter-of-factly.

For the entire duration of their encounter, neither Jess nor that guy made any gestures or acknowledgements to each other. Judging from that, I guessed they must have ended their relationship rather unhappily.
The following week was another busy week for me. I had several assignments to rush, all to be submitted by Friday or Saturday. As a result, I was not really in a comfortable position to give Jess a call, all the way until Saturday afternoon.

“Hello… It’s me,” I mumbled.
“You sound worn out,” replied Jess.
“I am, I just returned from school…”
“I see.”

“It’s a Saturday and I have to go back to school just to submit my stuff… How boring. Oh, Saturday! Isn’t your nephew’s friend supposed to go over to your place today?”
“Yup…he did. In fact, he just left.”
“Really? So how was it?”

There was a slight pause, before Jess responded.

“How shall I put it…”
“Slowly. Take your time.”

Juz b4 the the nephew bring the classmate back for the auntie :( ...care to help??

bully
21-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Yes, i read til dis part too. Nice story.. wonder where is the writer? Any bros here know where he got the story from? :confused:

warresg
21-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Yes, i read til dis part too. Nice story.. wonder where is the writer? Any bros here know where he got the story from? :confused:
t o k cok ;)

siambee
21-11-2005, 08:00 PM
yes , i have read ab the stories early this yr, ab this young pri boy and jess ( that his aunt) live together when his mom ( jess's elder sis ) left him at jess's house for better distance to schooling. when this boy started to peep at jess when she is changing and and smell her undies. best of all she started to allow this young kid to press her neh neh and suck her nipple.... keke, cute stories, too bad the writer stop half way liao.
Thread started, forget about it. think no more production liao, there is always more stories to read.:)

nuclearkid
22-11-2005, 10:40 AM
I stop here.... Juz b4 the the nephew bring the classmate back for the auntie :( ...care to help??

I can't find the Jess story in my archives. I didn't know I had so much crap lying around, looking all over the place its a mess. I think I have deleted it away, probably because the story was about 16 pages long and heading nowhere. If you like aunt stories, here's one for you:
-----
I had sex with my auntie too but under different circumstances. It happened when I was in Secondary 2. My auntie was the wife of my mother's brother. At that time, she was around 32 years old. She was pretty (looks like one popular Taiwanese actress whose name I couldn't remember) and very fair. She used to come to my house to chitchat with my mother. She liked to wear tank top type and I could often see about 2 inches of her cleavage. She also has shapely long white legs and liked to paint her toe nails crimson red. I was a very good-looking kid then (now not so anymore sigh) and I also noticed that she would sometimes steal glances at him while talking to my mother (who would be doing her sewing - a part-time job). I would usually be reading a storybook at my study table. I was very studious and shy then.

I remember that I used to masturbate thinking of her (or another woman - my form teacher Miss Lim Bee Choo). The circumstances which led my auntie and I to have sex was very interesting. It was 1976 year end school vacation. My auntie and my uncle were supposed to go to Phuket for holidays and had booked their tour etc. However, owing to some sudden work commitments, my uncle couldn't make it. I didn't know how it came about but one day my mother asked me whether I wanted to go on the holiday with auntie because uncle couldn't make it and also as a reward for my good exam results (top in class). She said that auntie didn't want to cancel the tour and lose the deposit. I had always wanted to go to Phuket and without having any bad thoughts in my mind, I said yes.

My auntie and uncle were childless then. To cut a long story short, my auntie and I traveled together to Phuket via air (my first time and very exciting). We had to share a room as originally my uncle and auntie were supposed to go together, and upon arrival, we checked in and unpacked our stuff.

We followed the tour guide (Chan Brothers' Tour) that day for a visit to some interesting places (bird nest caves blah blah blah). That night we had dinner at the hotel. After that, we returned to the hotel room at about 10 pm.

It was then that I began to feel a bit funny at the thought of sharing a room with my auntie. I told her that I would sleep in the floor but she chided and said why not sleep on the bed with her. She bathed first and came out in a nightgown. Nothing exciting. I could see that she got underwear on. I bathed and came out in my T-shirt and shorts. We lay on the bed and watch TV together.

After watching TV, we both fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up at about 6 am plus while my auntie was still sleeping. The room was not very dark as the sun had already come out. I looked at my auntie and noticed that her nightgown had slipped up and her panties were showing. I could see the dark patch of her pubic region and I immediately got quite excited. Although I was having the regular morning hard-on, my dick felt even harder and I could hardly breathe. I leered hard also at her white creamy thighs and long legs. Her toenails were manicured and shiny red. The arches of her white feet were mesmerizing. I guess that's how I got my foot fetish which stays with me to this day!

I noticed that she was stirring and I quickly got up and went to the toilet to wash up and change up. My auntie was up when I came out and we smiled at each other. She then got up and went into the toilet. I switched on the TV. After 15 minutes or so, she came out. I was taken aback when I looked at her for she had only a towel wrapped around her body. I averted my eyes immediately. She went to the cupboard to select her clothing to wear. It was when she was rummaging through that her TOWEL FELL OFF and I could see her bare body from the side!!! I could see her right breast which was round and full. She let out a gasp and bent to catch her towel, turning to look at me at the same time. I was staring but also quickly turned my head away, mumbling a sorry auntie.

She quickly took a set of clothing and disappeared into the toilet. I could feel that she was very embarrassed. My erection then was rock hard and I was willing it away as I could hear her coming out of the toilet.

nuclearkid
22-11-2005, 10:41 AM
When my auntie came out, she was dressed in her clothing and she appeared as if nothing had happened. I also acted nonchalantly. We met the rest of the tour group for breakfast and we went to some more places - a crocodile farm where auntie bought a handbag, a village where only lepers live, a perfume factory. That night, we went to see a Tiffany show (all the aquas dressed up as women and I must say that many of them were very pretty indeed).

A side incident at the Tiffany show; before the show started, I went to the male toilet and when I went in, I saw a few "girls" with their bare breasts! I was shocked and immediately turned to get out of the toilet. They called me back and said it was all right. Only then did I realize that they were aquas! I quickly loolooed and left!

OK, after the show cum dinner, we returned to the hotel. Just like the previous night, we both showered and then watched TV. Somehow, at that time, I was feeling a bit funny, like something would happen (owing to the incident in the morning and also the Tiffany show which got me sexcited). My auntie was dressed in a different nightgown. It was dark brown and reached down to her knees. We chatted about the day's happenings and she remarked that we had done a lot of walking that day and that her feet were killing her. Without any bad thinking on my part, I just asked her whether she wanted me to massage her feet. She said ok and then thrust her right leg at me.

I took her foot and held it in my hands. It felt very soft and I can remember that I felt a bit of excitement building up in me. Why? Because I had never held any part of a mature woman's body before. I began to rub her sole and she closed her eyes and from a sitting position, she lied down on her back. As I was rubbing her foot, I was also taking in the details of her toes and nails. She got long white slender toes and her nails were manicured and well shaped. After five minutes of rubbing, she said massage her other foot which I did.

Because I was so intent on massaging her feet and looking at them, I didn't notice that my auntie’s legs had actually spread open. I suddenly realized that I could see her PUSSY as she was NOT wearing any panties. You can imagine what happened then to my DICK! When I rubbed her dainty feet, I was already feeling a bit funny - some more to be in another country, in a hotel room, with my pretty auntie and in such close proximity! The feeling was very weird! When I saw her pink pussy, my erection became rock hard and my heart was pounding very hard. It was the first time I saw a real pussy and it was my auntie’s one at that. Previously, I had only seen pictures of pussies from magazines which my Indonesian classmate brought to class.

A lot of thoughts were running in my adolescent mind then. Was my auntie doing that on purpose? Was she seducing me? Or it was nothing? I didn't know what to do next. I just continued to massage her left foot but I could clearly see that her pussy was getting wet and glistening. Her eyes were still closed then.

I wanted to get closer to see her pussy and thus I just asked her whether she wanted me to massage her whole leg. She said ok without opening her eyes. I shifted my position to move closer to her knees and I began massaging up her left leg, moving to the calf muscles and then the thighs. I could see her cunt more clearly now. She had a lot of hair on her pubic patch (which I had noticed in the morning when I first woke up). What I couldn't see in the morning was that the hair extends down to line the edges of her whole pussy. Her pussy lips were opened a bit, and I could see wetness and a bit of milky liquid at the bottom of the crack which was slowly flowing down to her anus.

I looked at my pretty auntie lying on her back, her legs spread open, with my hands massaging her left calf muscle and a funny thing was that I could smell her pussy. It was a mild wafting pungent smell and it got me very very excited.

The next thing I did was something that I myself couldn't control. Until today I wonder why and how come I did that because at that time I was a virgin, unwise and totally inexperienced in sex. I guess it was a natural thing to do. What I did was...

What did I do that I couldn't control? Well, I CUMMED! I was just so excited that I came right there and then holding onto the white curvy left leg of my 32-year old auntie and staring at her wet pussy. I just let out a loud "Arrggghhh!" and my body quivered. My auntie opened her eyes and asked me what happened? I didn't know what to say. She looked at me, wondering what happened, looked down at me, and then she SAW my the shape of my erected dick yearning at ninety degrees up at my white shorts . My semen had caused a widening damp patch on my white shorts, making it a bit translucent and revealing the pinkishness of my cock head. My auntie saw and I guessed at that moment she KNEW what happened. However, she did not let on immediately that she knew.

After my thighs had stopped shaking, I became very embarrassed and was searching desperately for something to say. So I just mumbled that I couldn't control my urine and that I had wetted the bed. My auntie (whether she was doing it on purpose or not I would never knew) said to me to quickly take off my shorts. And she REACHED for my shorts and began to tug it off. I moved my body up and she actually pulled my shorts down, revealing my now rapidly softening dick with its milky liquid around the gland. She pulled off my shorts and then took a look at the damp patch and smiled.

She said that I had not urinated. She smiled and said that I had been naughty. She then took hold of my dick and used her thumb to rub the head so as to remove some of the sperm. She showed it to me and said that that's not urine. I just didn't know how to react. I just sat there dumbfounded. She continued, but this time in a softer voice, and asked me what happened?

I guessed at that time that there was no point in pretending anymore. Looking down, I just said that I got excited massaging her legs and that I also saw her wet pussy and that I couldn't control myself and that my dick just shot out my juice. I noticed that my auntie was a bit taken aback when I said I saw her pussy. However, she recovered and surprisingly, asked me whether I liked what I saw. I told her that I had never seen a woman's private parts and that's why I got excited. I also told her that I found her legs to be very sexy. I guessed that's what broke the ice.

The next moment, she just hugged me and started to kiss me on my lips. I just reacted naturally by also kissing her back. Immediately my dick began to come to life again and started to get hard. We kissed for quite sometime and she kept sticking her tongue into my mouth. At first I was not used to it and almost gagged. However, I caught on quite fast and began to probe my tongue into her mouth too.

After kissing for a while, my auntie pulled off her brown nightgown to reveal a very fair body and very round breasts. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were pinkish with roundly shaped areola. I grabbed her breasts and started to knead them. She fell backwards and I fell onto her body. She pulled me up towards her face to start kissing me again. This time she opened up her white legs and wrapped her shapely thighs around my waist. Somehow that position was just right and she adjusted a bit and before I knew it, my hard dick was sliding into her warm moist pussy. THAT WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC MOMENT OF MY LIFE! Since primary 6, I had been masturbating regularly and visually myself fucking a woman but never had I got that real tactile feeling of my dick entering a woman's wet and hot pussy. And it was my auntie’s pussy! The thought then of making love to my uncle's wife was just mind-blowing!

When I entered my auntie’s pussy, she let out a loud moan and started to buckle. Instinctively, I began to slide out and in again and out. However, the feeling was just too strong and after about 10 strokes or so, I began to feel like cumming again. I thrust hard and cummed, buckling my lithe body like a mad man. I could hear my auntie saying in Cantonese, "Don't be so fast, don't be so fast!" However, I had already cummed. I had just shot my second load of semen, in less than half an hour , and this time, it was into my auntie’s pussy. As the feeling slowly subsided, I just lay on top of my auntie, my thighs quivering and my head spinning.

At that moment, I felt a lot of LOVE for my auntie. I couldn't explain it but I just wanted to love her. She kissed me and we kissed and we fell asleep in each other's arm.

hellosingapore
22-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Nuclearkid Bro...thanx for takin ur time to find it...I guess Jess's story had to just end this way..of coz great short story u hav posted as well..cheers

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Hey Nuclearkid Bro...thanx for takin ur time to find it...I guess Jess's story had to just end this way..of coz great short story u hav posted as well..cheers

Hi buddy,

This must be your lucky day. I was trawling through another forum and did a search. Viola! Look at what the cat dragged in! Here it goes:
------

I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. She looked younger than she actually was, and was surprisingly attractive; taking into consideration she was from IRC. And here I was, thinking all the while that she was just another single left on the shelf. It was only on the day I met her in person (I had known her for donkey's months) that I started to be amazed by what she had told me all along...

Over the months that I had known her -- let us call her Jess -- for, I learnt some things about her, naturally. She was a single woman who was somewhat independent and, unlike other women, had few friends. One thing about her was that she was very open-minded. We could talk about anything freely, though I sensed that she would ignore any guy who asks her for sex.

For quite a few years Jess had been staying alone in a flat, since her elder sister got married (her parents had passed away from what I know). When her sister’s eight-year-old son hit Primary Two though, he was put into her house. That is what some parents do in order to get their kid closer to school, nothing very surprising about that. However what surprised me were the things that Jess did even after her nephew moved in.

Well, here is a little bit of information about what Jess did at home normally. Basically, she liked to feel free and easy. For those who are not familiar with this term, it simply means that most of the time she did not wear a bra, and that her attire was mostly ‘cooling’. It usually consisted of a spaghetti-strap and shorts or hot pants. If she felt like it, she might even walk around in knickers (shorts-like panties).

When asked about how she felt about wearing so little, she said it was comfy. "What if people pass by your door and look in?" I ever asked her. "Aye, they just stare... Well, I can’t stop them from staring. Neither do I want to compromise my comfort," she replied. So I dun suppose she would be any different with her nephew around.

I guess I was right, when she told me over the phone about her nephew's ‘culture shock’.

I refer to the nephew as Yong. Maybe because his parents were so strict towards him all the while, he grew to be timid and, generally, well behaved. He was also soft-spoken and physically weak.

When he first moved into Jess’ house on a Sunday afternoon, with all his books but without his Playstation, he was notably disappointed. Looking around, he could see no game console or whatever, and he could not reasonably expect there to be much boy stuff around. (He was right, and will soon fall in love with all the women stuff.) After all, his mum had decided to put him there so that he would have nothing to play.

After his mum left that day, Yong idled in his newly assigned room which was right opposite Jess’ bedroom. Although the doors were not really aligned, with a little effort one could look into the opposite room. At six plus in the evening, the room was getting darker. Yong went to the light-switch, and… paused.

His aunt, Jess, was in her room, but her door was not closed. From where he was, Yong could see his aunt’s back view. Her arms were crossed before her. For a fraction of a second, Yong wondered what was happening, when Jess pulled off her spaghetti top.

In the dim light, her bare back curved as she stretched out a slender arm. Her left nipple came into appearance briefly, before her hand returned with a bra. Fastening the hook behind her, she tossed her hair slightly. Soon, a blue top stretched down over her back, and Yong lost sight of the black strap on her back. Quickly, Yong hid behind his door.

His heart was beating fast as a bass-drum. He pressed his back against the wall, as Jess walked out of her room pass his door, for fear of being seen. He felt his cheeks becoming warm as he recalled the scene earlier on. Such a thing would not have happened back at home. In fact, at home he had only ever caught glimpses of his mum’s underwear, and he had never seen his mum wearing less than a T-shirt and shorts.

When Jess returned home later with their dinner, she noticed the tension on Yong’s face, and asked him about it. “Uh… I…” the boy mumbled. “Don’t worry about it okay? You will get used to staying here,” Jess said, “Oh, and by the way I heard from your mummy that she’s very strict with you. But don’t worry, I’m not like her.” Jess was not aware at that time that Yong had seen her changing, but even if she knew she would not be too bothered. This was to become evident soon.

Even though Jess did not usually stay in her outing clothes and bra after reaching home, that evening she did not bother until she was done with preparing the boy’s room, after which she went to take a shower.

Yong felt bad about having seen his aunt change. At the same time, however, he was curious and excited. Young as he was, he could not really decide what to do. As images of his aunt popped into his mind, he stared blank for a moment. Then he heard footsteps. It was of course his aunt. She had had her shower and was going back to her room. That he knew, but he did not think his aunt would come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

His eyes followed the white towel as it came into his view, only re-adjusting his focus when the towel got partially blocked by the half-closed door in the opposite room. Excited, he moved closer while remaining behind his door.

On the wall in the other room was a large mirror, in front of which Jess loved to dry herself. That night, Jess stood in front of her mirror as usual after getting back to her room. While a smaller towel still wrapped around her wet hair, the larger one was removed to dry the other parts of her body: under the arms, across the cleavage, down the arms… As she was drying her navel, small droplets of water still wet the hair below it.

It took no less than a minute before Jess finished up, which meant that her little nephew had a good side view of what was happening. Especially when she bent down to dry her legs, gravity made her feminine curves appear so pronounced. Captured from the side, this could become a long-lasting impression for a little boy who was watching indeed.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:19 PM
It must have been many days before Jess actually found out that Yong first saw her changing on the day he moved in. “Yeah, you’re right,” she replied in one of our phone conversations. (By the way, our conversations were mostly in Chinese, unless otherwise stated.) “So, uh, how did you manage to know about all these?” I inquired. The answer came immediately, “Well…we talked.”

Jess told me that they talked. It was almost obvious, yet I found it amazing. A nephew telling his own aunt about how he saw her putting on her bra, even by today’s standards in Singapore, is unthinkable. Of course, as she was telling me about herself and her nephew, I could not help but fantasize about how she really looked like. That was when I seriously thought about getting to know her better, mentally and physically.

I asked her a lot about her physical appearance, and went into details whenever it was applicable. From what she told me, she had hair reaching down to her shoulders. She did not have to wear spectacles or contact lenses. I also gathered that she had a nice built, with vital statistics of 34-25-35. (This was possible because she had a measuring tape.) She wore cup B bras, and preferred thongs and knickers to anything in between. Also, her complexion was not naturally fair, so she often took care not to get tanned too much. Like most women out there, she had underarm hair, and removed it regularly by shaving.

After I found out enough about her appearance, I soon started to wonder if there were any guys after her, how many of them there could be if that was the case, and why she chose none of them. It turned out that on and off there were guys who were interested in her, but she did not want to be attached. I thought she might be a lesbian, but she was not. In response to my query, she retorted, “So you mean all women should be attached just because they have become sexually matured?” Of course not, I thought.

“So you talked to your nephew…? About…?”
“Oh you mean how I found out.”
“Yup. Care to elaborate?”
“Okay…it’s a long story though.”

Slowly, Jess gave an account of incidents which were to follow.

Everyday except for weekends, Jess would work from eight to five, while Yong would go to school early in the morning and return at around one plus in the afternoon. This meant that on most days, Yong would find himself alone in the house, for a few hours, before Jess returned. There was nothing particularly strange about this arrangement actually. Neither Jess nor her sister anticipated any serious shortcomings arising from it. They expected Yong to, during that few hours, watch TV, read books or even take naps if he wished to. Indeed, those were the things which Yong did after school, but Jess later discovered that was not all

It was a week or two after Yong shifted in. Jess reached home early one day at about two o’clock in the afternoon, after having taken a half-day leave. As she was approaching her main door, she took a casual glance through the window to see what Yong was doing, and was curious when she saw nobody in the room. It was quite unlike other days when she could see him sleeping or reading. Because the door of Yong’s room was open, she could also see that of her room from where she stood, and to her surprise it was open as well.

It should not be, since Jess always closed that door before going to work. At an instant, Jess sensed that Yong was probably in her room. Quietly, she got into the house and moved towards her room.

The large drawer, which contained most of Jess’ intimate wear, was open. In it, assorted bras took up most of the space while knickers and thongs were packed neatly on one side. If a piece of underwear was not in the drawer, it could be washed, waiting to be washed, or simply left lying on the dressing table. Yet on that day, a pair of Jess’ thongs was actually found in Yong’s hands…

Jess stepped into her room. Yong was shocked as his aunt appeared out of a sudden, the thongs still in his right hand. With him sitting right before the open drawer, there was no excuse. For a moment, both Jess and Yong said nothing. To Yong, the silence seemed like eternity.

“So… can you tell me why you are doing this?”

Jess asked in a neutral tone. She was not feeling angry or upset. It was not as if she did not know the true reason for his behaviour either. She just wanted Yong to speak up.

There was a long pause. Yong was still at a loss of words, until Jess put down her bag and sat down on the seat in front of her dressing table.

“I am sorry…” Yong replied.
“I know, I know… Look, tell me why you did it before I really get mad okay?”
“I want to see what your room is like…”
“And so you opened my drawer.”
“No…I sometimes see something on your table. Some quite nice. So I want to see again.”
“You mean these?” Jess lifted up a bra from the drawer.

Yong felt so embarrassed that he wished he need not ever look up again.

“So why were you holding on to my thongs?” Jess asked.
“I have never seen anything like these…”
“Well you don’t have to be so sneaky you know. I just feel disturbed that you are doing this behind my back.”
“Sorry,” Yong replied. By then he sounded less afraid.
“Don’t you see these things at home?”
“No, don’t have. Mommy will scold me if I look at these things outside also.”
“Sad… So you don’t know anything much?”
“Don’t know anything.”

Yong could not be lying. At his age, he knew nuts about women’s things at large. On one hand his mum would never get into such topics with him, while on the other hand, it was unlikely that he would ever learn much from his friends in school. Having that in mind, Jess was ready to educate Yong, even if it meant going against certain conventions.

“Do you even know what this is called?”

Jess held the bra by the strap and let it dangle before Yong. The boy shook his head. From there, Jess began to tell Yong almost everything she knew about bras.

“Okay, this is a bra. Grown-up girls and women wear this… because the bra supports a woman’s breasts. Huh, why? So that they don’t wobble. But for us Asians we wear it more for protection and modesty.
Some don’t have straps, and are used when we don’t want the straps to be seen.”
“Why is that so?”
“Hmm…good question. I don’t know how to explain. Maybe you should ask your mommy…”
“… …”

Jess went on to talk about the different sizes and colours of bras. Yong listened intently, after which he raised a question.

“So auntie, where’s that black one? The one without straps.”
“Black strapless? I think it’s in the… nope. Hey, how do you know that I have such a bra?”

Yong had little choice but to tell Jess about the incident which took place right on the first day of his stay. Jess reproached Yong again for being sneaky.

“So you saw it… What about it?”
“Auntie you looked so nice in it,” Yong confessed. So truthful and innocent was the way he said it, that Jess felt amused.
“You tried to find it is it?”

“Yup.”
“You won’t find it… because I am wearing it now.”
“…Oops,” Yong looked down again, feeling more embarrassed than ever.
“Hey, it’s okay… Come on.”

Jess did not want to overwhelm Yong with too much of her openness, so she told him that he could talk to her again when he felt like it. She also assured him that she would not tell her sister about him looking into her drawers.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:21 PM
“So after that did he continue to look when you change or something?” I asked Jess.
“For the following few days I don’t think so. He became very conscious about it. But one night he came over to my room. I was very surprised. He asked me if he could look around in my room.”
“I guess you agreed?”
“Yep…”

It was about ten at night. By then Jess had already shut her door and windows so that she could turn on the air-con and get ready to sleep. The dark curtains were not drawn, as usual, and the radio was on. One could vaguely hear it from outside.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Jess could still feel the moist on her skin as she capped the toner. She was done with her facial care and felt gleeful as she confirmed once again that there were no wrinkles near her eyes. Next to her perfumes, a shaver was resting on a folded piece of tissue paper. With her left elbow raised high and her wrist resting on her head, she picked up the shaver with the other hand and brought it beyond her left breast. The growth might appear insignificant, but close encounters with it could be prickly, so she was going to remove it. As the razor inched down, it revealed a darker shade of biege. Like the red which was slowly collecting below, it was a trace of womanhood.

Jess must have been distracted for a moment, for she did not notice her door opening. When she realized it, she found her nephew standing right at the door, and there she was, caught in the process of feminine shaving. Despite the way she was, Jess felt a little awkward. It was the music from the radio which broke the silence.

“Can I come in?” asked an innocent Yong.

“Um…sure,” Jess replied. Quickly she put away the shaver and started wiping away with the tissue paper. She was surprised when Yong asked if he could “take a look around her room”, but agreed because she liked to know what the boy wanted.

Having taken a glance at most of the things in the room, an awed expression appeared on the boy’s innocent face. His aunt’s room was too different from that of his parents, and it felt a little strange to be in her room.

“So… found anything interesting?” Jess teased.
“Whoa, very different!”
“From your mum’s room?”
“Yup, and got very nice smell too. Smell like perfume!”
“Hmm, it’s the air-freshener. Look, that one over there,” Jess pointed to the small bottle at the far side of her room. Then, picking up another bottle near her, she explained, “This one is a perfume.”

Excited, Yong took a sniff from each of Jess’ perfumes. Jess knew that he would prefer those which smelled like fruits or flowers, rather than sex.

“Auntie, why doesn’t this one have a spray?” Yong asked as he put his nose close to the tallest bottle.

“This one? … This’ not a perfume,” Jess giggled, “This’ a deodorant.”

Yong could not understand what it was, not even after Jess raised one arm high in the air. Jess had to point explicitly at her shaven area before he got it. She wondered how many guys in the bus had ever mistaken her deodorant for perfume instead.

Jess could not remember having come across any situation whereby she had to be so explicit. To her, it seemed to be fun. That night, she became very enthusiastic about teaching her nephew things which he would not learn elsewhere. It was also the night when Yong was first able to really look at things in his aunt’s room.

Before Yong got caught by his aunt, he had ever gone into her room a few times. Ever since the day he witnessed his aunt’s nude, images of her curvaceous body had kept on popping to his mind. The way her breasts quivered each time she moved, the fullness of her buns, and the black mystery between her thighs, were all so unforgettable. However, Yong guessed he could only see them at a distance, and would never get to feel them. The thought of it saddened him a little, but he soon figured something which he could do, which was to get hold of his aunt’s intimate wear. Most would agree that the beauty of women’s undergarments is second only to that of what they conceal underneath.

For that past few times, Yong went into his aunt’s room solely for the sake of finding her undergarments. He paid little attention to anything else. While in the room, Yong soon found out the place where the underwear was stored. Opening the drawer below the main cupboard, he gained access to his aunt’s collection of underwear. It was like a big treasure chest. Every piece of lingerie, be it bra or thongs, had ever been worn on the body of his aunt. Yong took at least two visits to the room before he was able to look through all the lingerie.

While looking through the different pieces, Yong occasionally brought them close to his nose, so that he could smell them. He would sniff at the inner sides of the bra-cups, where his aunt’s nipples would be if she was wearing the bras, and at the loins of the thongs and knickers, where her mystery zone would be if they contained her buns. All those found within the drawer generally smelled good, but Yong thought it might have been the detergent. He was right. The only pieces of underwear which could smell of Jess were probably in the basket.

It took Yong a lot of courage to make his way across his aunt’s room and into her bathroom. The bathroom was where the washing basket was, and in it, all the bras and undies freshly worn by his aunt. From the bathroom door, Yong could already see where that basket was and, for that matter, what it contained. A bra with broad straps light-blue in colour, and a pair of white thongs were in it.

Yong palpitated with excitement as he reached first for the bra. It felt a little moist. Bringing it to his nose, Yong sniffed at it all over eagerly. While the bra might not smell as good as a perfume, it had with it maternal and awkward scents of his aunt. Yong liked both of them, so much so he nearly forgot about the other piece in the basket. When he thought he had sniffed enough at the cups, he replaced the bra carefully as it was. Then he picked up his aunt’s thongs, with great anticipation.

Without a moment of doubt Yong pressed its loin on his nose. The smell was stronger than he thought, and for a moment he pulled away. However, he soon continued to sniff; although the smell was strange, he was tempted by it nevertheless. It was probably the most genuine smell of his aunt.

Notably, each time Yong went into his aunt’s room, he did not dare to stay more than a few minutes. He wanted to play safe, and was always worried that his aunt would somehow find out about it if he stayed too long or went too far. Therefore he remained unfamiliar with the room for quite a few days.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:22 PM
That night, after Jess giggled over her nephew’s mistake, the atmosphere became more relaxed. Yong became less edgy, and Jess noticed the change.

“Its ten plus, you are not sleepy?”
“Not yet. Auntie also said that I can come over.”
“Yeah. So… anything else?”

Jess noticed that Yong, over the past few minutes, had been taking occasional glances at her breasts. It did not surprise Jess, as she guessed most people would look, especially when the tips were protruding. In the meantime, it was evident that Yong had something to say, but it seemed that he did not how to put it. Jess waited patiently, until her nephew responded.

“…Can I go into the bathroom?”
“Wanna use my toilet?”
“No. Want to see what’s inside the basket..,” Yong replied, and as he proceeded into the bathroom, Jess got up and stood outside it.
“Those are what I wore the other day,” Jess pointed into the basket, and watched her nephew take out its contents, “So these are whatcha looking for?”

“No…I…”
“Okay okay, don’t have to explain.”
“This one looks nice.”
“That’s a half-cup,” Jess explained. For a while, Yong just held the two cups in his hands and kept staring at them, his heart beating real fast. That was something which he did not think he could do with his mum’s bra.

“You are just gonna stand down here and stare at it?” Jess taunted.
“Just a while more…Auntie must look very pretty in it,” Yong mumbled as he looked down.
“So…you wanna see?”

The room had, gradually, become cold. The radio was still on, but its volume had been turned down quite a bit. By then the curtains were drawn, forming a dark screen on one side of the room. Inside the closed bathroom, the basket was roughly in the same position, though a set of clothes had replaced the half-cup bra and its matching thongs. Outside, the flower-patterned bed-sheet became more crumpled, as weight was introduced. Two shadows cast on the bed remained still for a moment.

“How’s this?” Jess asked. On her soft queen-sized bed, Jess had knelt down with her knees set at least two feet apart, resting her buns on the back of her heels. Then she had her fingers locked behind her neck and elbows spread out. That was how she was going to display what her nephew wanted to see her in; she wanted to give him a small treat. Yet judging from the stunned look on her nephew’s face, Jess seriously wondered if he would faint if she went further.

Yong could not feel greater excitement then. His aunt was so close to him he could smell her. Unashamedly he ogled at her breasts, which appeared so large from his distance. To him, her breasts were the most awesome ones in the world. They seemed to be so firm and full of substance. He guessed his aunt must have a lot of milk, and could not help but imagine how soft and supple her boobs might be. It was then when he developed thoughts about sucking his aunt’s nipples. Even though her nipples were then concealed beneath the half-cups, he could visualize them in his mind.

As he continued to explore his aunt’s body with his eyes, Yong was quick to notice the translucence of her thongs. There was not much fabric on her thongs to begin with, yet except for the loin the rest of it was all see-through. Yong could see the dark shade on his aunt’s thongs, and knew it was her hair, though he wondered what was beyond it.

Yong took a deep breath before he finally looked up. He realized Jess had been watching him all the while. His lips quivered, as if to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth. Jess placed a finger over his lips, as if to tell him there was no need for words. She knew he would not know what to say, anyway. For a moment, they just looked into each other’s eyes…

“Wait a minute… I think your pose was really quite suggestive when you showed him your body. Did you have any clue what will be the outcome of your so-called treat?” I asked, when Jess paused to take a sip of water.
“I supposed he would just stare for a while…and then return to his room. I mean, what could he do right?”
“Haha right, but something did happen in the end, no?”
“Hmm. Let’s put it this way. He did some unexpected moves.”
“And you didn’t stop him.”
“Well I must say that there are times when I am unsure of my limits.”

“So what did you think were your limits?”
“Like I said before, I don’t think I’ll mind if small boys happen to see me naked. I am very open-minded, and I feel good about my body. Of course, it’s not as if I will flaunt to just every kid that I come across. But I won’t scream or try to hide my private parts like most other women.”
“So what happened later? I guess you can continue.”

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Lying on her side, Jess found herself a comfortable position. She rested her neck on her left palm as she elevated her head, and stretched her sleek upper arm across the pillow. That gave her a better view of her immediate vicinity. As she watched, she smiled faintly.

The tip of her mound felt warm and wet. It must have been appetizing, for she felt the suction growing stronger. If the suction was not was felt on a tip, it was quickly felt on the other. She could feel comfortable warmth and momentary chill simultaneously on different sides. Wetness accumulated, dissipated, and re-accumulated. Lips started to quiver.

As she rubbed her fleshy thighs against each other, she could feel the wings on either side of her loin, and the thickness between her slit and her thongs. They were reminders that she should not remove her thongs, even if there were two kinds of wetness beneath them. She recalled the disappointed look in her nephew’s eyes, when she told him she could not strip off her undies. His disappointment was quickly gone, however, when he knew he was allowed to touch her flesh.

Earlier on, Yong had for the first time held his aunt in his hands. She was soft and supple in front, yet so firm behind. He squeezed her softness a little, and then harder. Then he played with her pink tips, which became harder as he felt them. His natural instincts eventually made him take his aunt’s nipples in his mouth.

Jess let out a few moans before Yong finally lay back to relax a little. He looked slightly tired and seemed to be catching his breath.

“Gosh, look what you have done,” Jess teased, as she reached over her bed to get some tissue paper. Her boobs dangled above her nephew’s face as she did that, and she knew he would enjoy the view.

As Jess wiped off the saliva around her hardened nipples, she wondered how Yong felt after having sustained his erection for so long under his pants. She tucked one hand into his pants and pulled it down slightly. As she did that, Yong thought she was going to say something, but she did not. She just pulled his pants back up and smiled.

“It’s getting very late. Go to sleep?” Jess spoke as she slipped into her nightie. Yong was a little reluctant, but he got up from her bed nevertheless.
“Can I come over again tomorrow?” Yong asked before stepping out of the room.
Jess paused for a moment. She was not too sure. Maybe it was because she had never thought about it. “Well…we’ll see again.”

“So how did it feel…? I mean, did you like it?”
“Yeah I guess… surprisingly. But in the first place I didn’t think I’ll actually let him suck me.”
“I guess things just got sexual.”
“I won’t say it’s sexual. I thought it felt kinda maternal, if that was the right word. I admit I got a little wet, but I think it’s just my physical reaction.”
“If you weren’t having your period, you wouldn’t mind getting your thongs off for him.”
“Yeah. He’ll be eager to look at some places.”

“What if he wants to touch?”
“You mean my vagina? Um, I don’t think so. Because it’s too sensitive and he doesn’t know how to handle it yet.”
“You’ll let him if he knows?”
“Maybe. I think you consider that sexual, right?”
“Yup. So actually you are okay with getting sexual with your nephew.”
“I don’t know. Sexual or not, it doesn’t really bother me. It’s the feel. I like it when he touches me because I like his innocence. Occasionally he may squeeze my breasts too hard, or make me feel ticklish as he brush against my armpits, but I am okay with that.”

“What happened subsequently? He came to look for you every night?”
“Kind of. Well, if I am energetic, good for him. But if I’m tired, he’ll have to leave me alone. And I am glad that everything goes on as usual. I go to work, come home, get my things done, and relax in my room. He comes in only after that.”

A lot of things seemed to be happening at Jess’ house during that period, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask more questions. After all, I did not want to miss out on any juicy bits. That night we chatted for hours, yet there was still so much to talk about. I guessed it was because I had not called her for the past few weeks, except for the night before, when she told about catching Yong red-handed. However, it was getting late, and Jess was getting tired. It was then, a thought came to my mind.

“Shall we meet tomorrow?” I asked Jess.
“Tomorrow? You mean later. Saturday right? Um, should be alright. But…why are you asking me only now? I mean, we’ve chatted each other up for…”
“About nine months.”
“Yeah! And I never heard you bringing it up.”

All the while, I had never really asked Jess out. When I first spoke to her over the phone a year ago, she had a busy schedule. I thought it was not a good time to meet her. As time passed by, I was contented with the fact that I had found a good friend whom I could talk freely to. (By the way, I had few friends too.) Also, there existed a possibility that once we met, somehow, we might not express ourselves as freely as before anymore.

But that night I changed my mind. Jess was, by no means, finished with telling her multi-episode story. If we met up, we could probably talk about it the whole day in a café. Besides, I wanted to know how lucky her nephew was.

“Well, I just did,” I said.
“What time? Where?”

We agreed on the place and time to meet. The next question was how we were going to identify each other. I was quick to decide what I would be wearing, but Jess was not.

“Any preference?” Jess asked me instead.
“Um…how about halter and mini-skirt?”
“Okay. Then I’ll see you later!”

I had a feeling that it would be something good, but little did I expect it to be so good…

The fragrance of cappuccino soon blended with that of Irish coffee, as two cups were shifted closer to each other on a small wooden surface. Below, a shiny metal stand stood between a pair of high-heel sandals and a pair of leather shoes. The warm lighting, coupled with cool surroundings, did create a conducive environment.

“You look good,” I remarked.
“Thanks. You aren’t bad either,” Jess responded.

Jess might have been casual but I meant what I said. I thought Jess looked great. Her face was pleasant, with soft, rounded features, and her hair was of a healthy shine. Most soothing to my eyes were her supple cheeks and luscious lips. In particular, I liked her lips, as they looked so moist and tender. Of course, her beauty was not limited to just her face. The more tantalizing part of her beauty lay in her figure.

I knew I said the right thing when I asked Jess to come in a halter-neck. The one she wore that day was of a nice brown, and had a plunging neckline. It was hard not to look at her respectable cleavage, I must admit. Such was the reflection of her firmness. I wondered if what she told me about her bra size was true, as I really felt it was an understatement.

Jess looked away briefly as she gave her jet-black hair a toss. While she lifted her elbows, my eyes shifted their focus beyond the curve of her right breast, to the creases on her otherwise concealed area. Her stubble had been neatly trimmed, and it complimented the confident exposure.

Jess noticed where I was looking and smiled. I did not sense any awkwardness in her as I most probably would in other ladies. I guess with me there was little need for modesty. After all, we thought alike in many ways, and shared similar opinions. Yet I flushed a little.

“Yeah?”
“You certainly look bigger than that. You sure you wear a 34-B, and not a ‘C’ or something?” I inquired.
“What do you think? I’ll keep this a secret for the time being.”
“Your nephew is a lucky bastard…Oh yah, you have yet to carry on.”

Jess took a sip of her cappuccino as I urged her to continue with her story.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:25 PM
For a few consecutive nights, Yong had visited his aunt with enthusiasm. He would ask her for permission upon entering her room, and once inside, he behaved himself. He would sit quietly on her bed and wait for her to be done. Only when she finally sat beside him would he make his special requests.

He would ask her meekly. She would lift up her top. They would get into the same position as that night.

He needed her breasts desperately. He would bury his face in her bosom and suck her nipples until they went red, savouring at the sweetness of her secretions. Occasional bites might have caused the nipples to quiver a little, but he would try to be more gentle the next time, every time. He would pant in excitement, as bodily scents evolved from her sweaty erogenous zones.

In the meantime, she adored his innocence. She would stroke his head dearly as he sucked her, and bear with the sore for his sake. Her position might vary from time to time as she moved her body, but she knew that his strong suction would always be felt. She never knew she would derive so much satisfaction from breast-feeding her own nephew.

They would enjoy each other’s special company, until it was time for him to go to bed.

And things started to get even more steamy after that few initial nights.

In the mirror, Jess could see her nephew’s eager expression as she was finishing off at her dressing table. He must have noticed the difference in her that particular night. Instead of her previous spaghetti-straps and shorts, Jess was wearing something else.

Jess got up from her seat. As she did so, the black translucence hanging down from her shoulders appeared even shorter, as it barely reached her thighs. Her pink protrusions, vague as they may be, titillated her nephew’s young mind as she turned around. Below her waist, she wore another layer of black which was opaque. While she was sure that her nephew noticed the opacity, she doubted he would notice the difference under it. After all, it was a subtle difference.

“Auntie, are you done?” Yong muttered.
“Yeah why?” Jess knew she was asking the obvious, yet she preferred Yong to tell her what he wanted.
“I want to see your tits,” Yong mumbled this time. Sure, he was improving. But he was still far from being direct.
“You massage me first?”

Jess was well aware that until then Yong’s only focus was on her tits. She could not recall him spending time on other parts of her body, as he was always too busy with managing her breasts. That was quite understandable. She was not too bothered by the fact that other parts of her body had been neglected, but sore nipples were becoming a rising concern after he sucked her so much. She needed him to go easy on her delicate nipples at least for a while.

Yong followed his aunt’s instructions religiously. He started to give her a massage, beginning from her shoulder blades. As he progressed, he inevitably reached her buns. He was told he could lift up her nightie and massage her buns. Subsequently he had a feel of what she was made of behind. A good portion of her smooth buns was in direct contact with his palms as he worked on it.

As Yong finished his job, Jess flipped to her front, her nightie still lifted up till her waist. Needless to say, her thongs were exposed. With her feet dragging on the bed-sheet she bent her knees and kept them apart. Then she fixed her eyes on Yong, as if waiting for a response from him. Yong started staring at her between he legs, and as he moved closer, she set her knees wider apart. From that moment onwards, there was little need for verbal expression.

Yong pressed his palms on Jess’ inner thighs and spread his fingers a little. Each of his small fingers created a slight depression on her skin as he did so. It was naughty, but Jess felt good as Yong lowered his chin onto the bed to smell her. He would press his nose against her loin and take strong sniffs, until Jess decided to strip off her thongs.

Revealed before the boy’s eyes was his aunt’s most mysterious zone. He had been waiting all the while to see what it was like. What appeared to be immense growth to him formed on his aunt’s fair skin a neat triangular patch. At the low end of the shape, her skin was darker, and around the opening there were numerous creases. They had witnessed countless penetrations, be it gentle or violent, and experienced pleasure or pain over the years. The darker shade of beige was but a trace of weathered womanhood.

Whatever his aunt might have experienced, it was unknown to Yong, of course. But neither was it of any importance to him. As he admired her feminine maturity, he thought it was beautiful. No matter what, it would always be pure and clean in his eyes, even if it did not smell as good as he wanted. He took care as he watched closely, as he was told not to touch her there. Even so, he wished he could have a taste of it.

The session that night did not end until much later. After he studied her sensitive opening enough, he proceeded to play with her abundant breasts still, though he was to refrain from sucking her. Eventually, the boy returned to his room so late that he was late for school the following day.

“I bet all those events shook him bad. I mean, first the culture shock, then up close and personal…” I commented, while still gazing at Jess’ 34-inch busts.
“He just became a little more expressive I guess. And he no longer feels shy about seeing those Triumph ads.”
“Oh. But things are bound to get outta hand, right?”
“Why? How so?”
“He keeps coming for you.”
“Then let him come,” Jess shrugged her shoulders, and as she did so her busts quivered a little. “I’m still pretty much in control.”

There had to be more after that. I did not think that Jess would limit herself to stripping off her clothes for her small innocent nephew. Neither would I believe that Yong would stop pestering his aunt. But after she finished her last sentence I did not immediately ask her to carry on. Instead, my mind was somewhere else.

The question on my mind then was not what happened later, but what it was like from the boy’s perspective. The boy was barely eight! To be able to see and feel a breathing woman naked before his eyes at his age, it must have been a luxury. I did not remember having that kind of experience myself all the way until I was twenty. And I did not have any aunts who were that young and shapely the whole time either.

I think I tried too hard to visualize the scene whereby he grabbed her breasts one in each hand and started kneading them. She caught me by surprise.

“Hey!” Jess yelled.
“Huh, what?”
“Was asking you about your school life. Don’t stare until your eyes pop out yeah?” she teased.

So I told her about my daily routine; how boring it was, and how I wished the University was closer.

“Not after any gals?”
“Nah. They are mostly not my type. Some are damn cocky even though they look like shit,” I remarked.
“Don’t be so mean!” Jess burst out laughing.

I laughed out loud too, as I went on to describe just some of the things which those girls did. Given the way they were, they should seriously consider lowering their expectations when it came to guys. Jess kind of agreed with me.

“So, anybody after you now?” I inquired.
“Not anyone that I care,” Jess replied nonchalantly, “Why?”
“That… what’s his name… Is he still pestering you?”
“Oh, you mean Pete. Kind of.”
“Whoa, that’s a persistent one. So how are you gonna deal with that?”
“I just ignore him. It’s okay, I’ll be fine.”

I made it a point not to go further into that topic. Over the phone she had told me much about this guy called Pete and how persistent he had been. I did not think that talking about him would make Jess very happy. It was best to steer away for the time being.

“Your nephew… did the same things for the past couple of weeks?” I asked.
“Well, more or less. Or shall I say, we became closer.”

Jess told me that they had ‘become closer’. I thought they were pretty close already. Whatever she meant by ‘close’ was anybody’s guess. I paid more attention as closeness took on a new meaning…

Jess sat on the sofa, taking care not to touch the rear cushion with her back. She had just returned home, and her skin was still moist from the night jog. Jess thought that weekend nights would be suitable for jogging provided she was not going out. It would reduce the need to go jogging on most weekdays. She would not cut down the number of times though, because she had a figure to maintain.

While Jess was flapping her singlet to cool herself, Yong came out of his room to take a look at his aunt. Her cheeks looked so rosy under the light. She was perspiring, and her back was slightly arched backwards. The sleeve openings on the sides revealed part of the drenched band beneath. He disappeared from the doorway for a moment, and reappeared with a small blue towel in his hands.

Yong handed the towel over to his dear aunt, his eyes gleaming with admiration. He was not a good runner in school, often finishing last. For that matter he never appeared too impressive to the girls in his class. He used to get upset over the fact, until she became part of his life. He knew he could always seek comfort in her abundant bosom.

Jess was pleasantly surprised when Yong handed her a towel. It showed that he did not take her for granted. He was a nice boy, she thought. Gladly she took over the towel with one hand and began wiping the other with it. She dragged the towel up her forearm, upper-arm and then her shoulder for both sides, before raising her elbows to dry her sensitive areas. As she did that, Yong went closer to her arms to smell her.

“Don’t…it may smell bad.”
“It doesn’t. Auntie always smells good.”
“Okay… But I need to go and bathe now,” Jess said, “Wanna join me?”

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Through the kitchen window, one could see the block of flats which was located right opposite. Everything was dark, except for a few households, which still had their lights on. If anyone was standing opposite right then, he would have noticed the lights on this side too. Not just the kitchen lights, but the bathroom lights were on as well. With the bathroom in use, the door was shut. Shadows appeared against those white panels as the bulb shone bright within the cubicle.

On the rim of the clothesbasket a sweaty sports-bra had been left hanging carelessly. Steamy translucence filled the bathroom as warm water rushed out continuously in tiny jets. Foam and bubbles gravitated slowly onto the floor like snow in winter. In the fog, two bodies pressed against each other as water droplets hit on and bounced off their skin.

“Here…” Jess held Yong’s right hand and moved it onto her right breast, as she felt his hardness against her back. She had decided to kneel down to spice things up a little. Raising her bent elbow, she reached backwards for his neck and started stroking it with her right hand. Then, with her other hand she held on to his as he squeezed her left breast.

It was a classic experience for her. She enjoyed being touched from the rear, especially under the shower. In full relaxation, she let him perform a thorough breast-massage on her as she closed her eyes, savouring at every detail of the sensation. Every now and then a kiss would be felt on her right cheeks, and she would flush a little.

In a moment, her reassuring touch had left his hand for his tip below. In her hand she adored it, occasionally pulling its skin backwards. Beneath the stretched skin its head was still concealed, and the tip somewhat resembled a closed flower bud. It had yet to grow and mature on its own, though there had to be another way to expose that head. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the tiny opening, and made sure it was very tight. Then, she gave a forceful tug.

It must have hurt, for Yong responded with a loud groan. Quickly he released her breasts and took a look at his member. Then he exclaimed at what he saw. The skin had been pulled beyond its usual limit, revealing a pale red.

“Don’t look so shocked. It’s a matter of time,” Jess comforted him.
“Ouch…why is it like this?”
“It’s supposed to be, silly.”

It took some time for Yong to get used to what had happened. In the meantime, the newly-exposed area hurt a lot as Jess felt it with her fingertips. He tried to get her to leave it alone, but she held on to it and reassured him that it would be fine. Gently she washed it with cold water several times, before drying it with a soft towel. It felt a lot better.

“After a few days it’ll be okay.”
“After it’s okay…then what happens?”
“Then…,” Jess replied as she looked away, “I suppose it gets better.”

Yong was not sure about what his aunt meant, but one thing he could be sure of was the growing trust in each other.

I remembered those days when I just got used to having my dick-head exposed. Sure, it was painful, made worse by the fact that I could tell no one about it at home. When I asked my classmates in school, some of them did not even know what I was talking about.

“I bet his dick’s okay now?”
“Yeah. Quite,” came the reply.

All those things that I have heard for the past couple of hours that day did make me a little jealous. I was, at the same time, awed. Maybe that was not the best word to describe my feelings at that moment, but I really could not think of a better one. I guessed one must look really lost in this kind of situation.

“You are not feeling jealous right?” Jess asked. Her tone was a little serious.
“I hope not,” I remarked casually, “But it’s quite hard. I think you can understand.”
“Maybe. Whatever it is, I hope …”
“Don’t worry. I won’t go after you. Promised.”

Jess was relieved. So was I. Nobody likes to create unnecessary tensions between himself and his friend. I was no different. And I could understand why Jess was worried. She did not want a situation whereby she had to start avoiding me. It showed that she valued our friendship.

“Thanks,” Jess said, smiling.
“Thanks to you too. For having trust in me,” I told her. I remembered saying that before, in some of our phone conversations, but I would say it again anyway. I really hoped I could sustain a platonic relationship with her.
“I believe you are more matured than that Pete.”
“Yeah…but I have to tell you first, I will meet some difficulty.”
“What?”
“I’ll be staring a lot.

Jess laughed and nodded her head. I guessed that was the best she could do. I mean, she could do nuts about my gaze, frankly speaking.

“Wanna take a walk outside?” Jess asked.
“Okay!”

Usually I would be the one asking the lady if she wanted to move, but things were a little different that day. I got up my seat and followed Jess. As her heels made their way along the wooden patterns, heads turned to her direction. Whether those people included a guy looking away from his girlfriend, or some uncles talking about cars, that I was not too sure. But it certainly felt good to walk behind such a woman.

As we approached the glass doors I noticed this fellow who had been staring at Jess a lot. He was sitting opposite her at this end of the café all the while. I guess he got lucky when I was queuing up for the drinks, because there was then no barrier in between. Jess’ mini-skirt was really short, so whatever she was wearing beneath must have shown quite a bit. Glaring at him, I wondered how long he had stared into her skirt.

Once out of the café, we indulged in comfortable silence as we walked along the broad pavement. Looking across the waters, we watched the Quay become more vibrant as evening set in. The sky above was turning dark blue, and if I was not wrong I thought I saw a few stars.

After a brief walk, we found a stone bench to sit on. It was still warm from the afternoon sun, but I liked it. Jess sat down and moved a little closer to me. That was precisely what a close friend would do. But that was also when I started to feel a little bad, because from the moment I sat down inside the café I had been getting the hardness inside my pants.

“Why?” Jess broke the silence, as if sensing my thoughts. Since there was nothing that she could not tell me, I decided to be frank about it.
“Nah… just feeling a little bad. About my physical reaction.”
“Oh. Well…it’s normal. Just so long as you don’t violate me.”

Having known Jess for months, I thought I understood what she meant. She would generally allow non-intrusive touch. Needless to say, it did not include contact with her sensitive areas such as her breasts or her butt.

“Then… can I put my arm over your shoulder?”
“Sure, why not?”

I was so happy at that moment. I did not think that my other girl friends would allow that. Not only they were not nearly as good-looking as Jess, they were too conservative and wishy-washy as well. It seemed that the better things in life were indeed free.

I put my left arm over Jess’ shoulder and held on to her upper-arm as we moved even closer to each other. Her complexion was smooth, but what I liked better was her sensual fragrance. I wondered whether it came from her perfume or deodorant.

“This fragrance… Is that your deodorant?” I asked.
“No, it’s my perfume.”
“Then won’t the deodorant’s…”
“I didn’t apply deodorant today,” she took a naughty glance at me.
“Oh,” I responded, as my gaze fell upon the sweat-stain on her halter.
“Nice?”
“Huh?”
“I mean the perfume.”

“Uh…yeah. Yeah. Very. Hey, you haven’t told me your size yet. I’m waiting.”
“I did. It’s 34-B.”
“Yeah right. ‘B’ doesn’t look so furious.”
“Never seen an Aquasoft on TV?”

Of course I had seen those liquid-filled bras on television before. However, I did not think the difference would be that amazing. Seeing had to be more believing. I peered into her halter. Her bosom rose a little as she took a breath. No part of her bra could be seen though from my convenient point of view.

“So…are you still sore?”
“Nope. Kinda gotten used to it.”

It did not even occur to Jess that I might be referring to other parts of her body. Neither did I have to ask her if those things went on for the past week. I guessed sometimes there was little need for words. We sat there quietly for some time, feeling the breeze as it came. While we were enjoying each other’s company, the sky had gradually turned black.

“Are you hungry?” I asked Jess.
“A bit. Let’s go eat, shall we?”
“Great. I know where to get good food,” I snapped. I was about to move, when a thought just came to my mind. “Wait a minute, isn’t your nephew alone at home now? What about his dinner?”
“No, he’s not around. He goes home on most weekends.”

I was happy to hear that. Not only did the boy not have to worry about dinner, but Jess would also have more time for herself…and probably for me too.

We spent some time enjoying good food in a nearby Italian restaurant. At the end of the meal I offered to settle the bills, and was glad that Jess accepted it. Since the night was still young, we decided not to go home yet. We made our way back to where we came from, so that we might enjoy the breeze again.

As it turned out, the benches were largely taken. I was wondering where we should sit, when Jess just grabbed me by the elbow and led me to some monument. It was sitting on top of several layers of stone steps.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:37 PM
“You’re not asking me to look at it right?” I asked.
“Of course not. We can sit on the steps.”
“You’re wearing a skirt. Sure you’re okay?”

Jess climbed onto the fourth step, turned around and sat on its edge, resting her heels on the first step. The steps were not very high each, so while she sat down her knees were slightly above her bottom. Through the obvious opening of her skirt, I saw the black between her legs.

“There’re still people around.”
“Don’t think they’ll come near.”
“That’s true,” I said, as I went up the steps and sat beside Jess. The steps were not exactly comfortable, but sitting beside Jess made up for it.
“I thought you wanted to sit here,” Jess teased, pointing at the ground before her.
“It’s okay. I’m not like the guy inside the café.”

“What did he do?”
“He was staring a lot.”
“That’s what happens when I wear such a skirt. Didn’t you ask me to wear this so that you can have a look too?” Jess taunted.

“Hey, I… Okay, fine. So I’ll have a look later yeah.”
“But you looked already,” Jess frowned as she spoke, as if I did not know she was just making faces. “Anyway there’s nothing to see. I’m wearing black.”

“So…your bra is black too?”
“Nope. Baby-blue.”
“Has your nephew seen you in this?”
“Yeah…I think so. He even asked me why it’s heavier.”

“I… see. Do you think…he’d he fall in love with you?”
“Nah. Infatuation maybe.”
“But right now you’re the ultimate woman in his life.”
“Well… he’ll grow out of it.”

Sure, there was a high chance that the boy would grow out of it. But how long exactly would that take? I did not want to think about it.

“So all these while…Do you miss having sex?” I asked. That was one of the questions I had not asked her until then.
“It’s not as if I always feel the urge you know. Besides, it’s not the only way to get gratification.”

Sex was not the only way to derive sexual gratification. I thought I understood what Jess meant. She had mentioned before some of the things that she would do, in earlier phone conversations. Right then, however, I started to wonder if her methods could include other possibilities. In particular, I was disturbed by the fact that she might be deriving it from her nephew.

“Do you think…you’re getting it from your nephew?” I muttered. Somehow I just had to feel that I was being rude. After all, it was none of my business.
“…If you put it that way,” came the slow reply.

I did not go on to ask whether she knew what she was doing, or how far she intended to carry it. It was not that important. Somehow I just felt that more things were going to happen whether I asked or not.

“What if your sis finds out?” I asked. For a moment I heard no reply, so I continued, “Well, so long as you are prepared for it.”

I could sense that Jess had accepted my words. After all, I might well be the only one she could talk to regarding that matter. She probably would not tell her girl friends, and certainly could not tell all the others about it, simply because of something known as ‘Social Norm’.

‘Social Norm’ is a concept. It generally refers to the socially normal person, and excludes others who do things out of the normal. Notably, many people are worried that they do not fit into the ‘social norm’ model. But how normal ‘normal’ is, is highly capable of question. I guess it is not for the individual, or for that matter a group of individuals, to decide who is normal and who is not.

“Thanks. I appreciate it,” Jess said.
“Don’t thank me. I sometimes think that I’m encouraging you to do that.”
“You’re not. It’s my own choice.”

I kept quiet and went into deep thought for a moment. After putting together bits and pieces of information that I had gathered from Jess, I thought I finally understood better what was going on and why it was happening. If there was indeed a problem with Jess, I guessed it had to be the irony in her.

“The only reason why you are ignoring Pete now… is because he fell for you, right?”
“…Why ask? You already know.”
“I’ll not be like him… but I wonder how far you’ll go with me.”
“What are you getting at?”

According to Jess, they used to be very close as well. There was one instance when Jess got drenched on her way to Pete’s place. Once she reached there, she actually took off her top and bra to let them dry, while alone with him inside his room. That was how much she could trust him. Therefore I wondered if Jess would do the same if it had been me. At that time at least, that was all I wanted to find out. Apparently, Jess had interpreted my question a little differently.

“Just wanna know if you’d strip before me also.”
“Uh huh. And then?”
“That’s all.”
“Well… there’re still people around.”

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:45 PM
I did not think that Jess would interpret those words that way, really.

But then again, sometimes it does not matter…

Compared to those stone steps, the thing that I was sitting on then certainly felt better. It was soft, comfortable, and to quote the least, conducive. So that was what Jess slept on every night. I wished I had that kind of luxury in my room. As I was observing her bed, Jess had removed her light make-up.

“Why?” Jess turned around to face me, her bottom still resting on the seat.
“Nice bed.”
“You can lie back if you want.”
“Later maybe.”
“Anxious?”

Jess asked me if I was anxious. Not quite knowing what to say, I kept quiet and smiled a little. I had not expected things to turn out that way. Earlier, while we were still on the steps, she said there were still people walking around. I did not understand why she said that, so I asked her. It turned out that what she meant was she could not undress there.

Of course she could not undress there. This is Singapore. Her words left me curious. I wondered why she said that in particular. So, she thought I wanted her to prove it, that she would do the same thing before me just as she would before Pete. It therefore implied that she would not mind doing it if there were no other people around.

I asked her if that was indeed what she meant, and whether she was serious. She confirmed my suppositions. Until then, I had not considered other options which could be available, besides plain chatting. But upon her confirmation, my mind ran a little wild. I thought about the places we could go next, and it was then she told me I could go to her place if I wanted to.

Going to her place meant that I would actually get a chance to see her strip. Not that I had been praying for that, but I was really astonished. I felt like some part of me was going to burst. And to feel that way, I thought I was only human. Besides, she did not mind. Needless to say, I was quick to accept her offer.

Jess had her eyes fixed on me, as she spread her elbows to reach for the knot behind her neck. I watched in disbelief as her hands untied the knot. I might have thought about the possibilities of such an occurrence, but taking into account that it actually happened on the first day we met, it was still too awesome an experience. I felt an instant surge of impulse, and before I knew it that constriction had been felt inside my pants.

The halter was then unzipped, lifted off and put aside. I could not remember where it was left, for my attention was soon focused on the baby-blue on her bosom. It was simple and pretty, and the best part was that I knew I did not have to look at it for very long. I was right, and in just another short while it was unfastened and left on the dressing table.

Jess got up from her seat and stood before me, her hands on her hips. As she peered down at me, she raised her eyebrows a little, as if making an inquiry. Her fair mounds were slightly above my eye level, so I had to look up a bit. At that moment they sure tantalized me like forbidden fruits hanging from a tree. How suitable that comparison was, I thought.

I watched Jess strip to her waist without making a noise. As a matter of fact, I did not know how to respond, until she broke the silence first.

“So how?” Jess asked.
“I… unbelievable,” I stammered, “Can’t imagine other girl-friends doing this in front of me, … even the ugliest ones.”
“Is that a compliment?”
“I… I have no idea. Hearing over the phone that you’re open-minded is one thing, but seeing it is another.”
“Uh-huh. Any comments?” Jess inquired as she took a glance at her own body.
“…Good.”

Jess was asking me what I felt about her figure, and that was all I said at first. Of course, that was not nearly all of what I had to say, but how was I supposed to tell her how much she was turning me on? Still, I would try to express myself as much as possible, if the situation allowed.

“That’s all?” Jess taunted, “What about my waist?”
“Slim. You’ve been exercising for sure.”
“I think I added an inch or so.”
“It doesn’t matter.”
“Then what matters? My boobs?”
“Not just that of course.”
“Sure? You’ve been staring at them the whole time.”
“Well I haven’t seen naked ones this big in real life...”
“Is that a compliment? But I’m not that big really.”
“I don’t know. Let’s put it this way, gals here are generally quite small.”

“So… have you seen enough? I’m going to put on something,” Jess teased.
“Aren’t you… going to remove that as well?” I asked, pointing at her skirt. My voice had become a bit coarse.

Jess paused for a second upon hearing me. Even though it was only subtle pause, I could sense the slight hesitation in her. I guessed she was okay with baring all before me, just that she had to be sure things would not go out of control.

“You can control yourself right?” Jess asked, as she undid her skirt.

Jess was ready to take off her skirt, even though I had not shown any response yet. As I watched her, I could not help but experience mixed feelings. While I was glad that she trusted me so much, I felt kind of guilty as well…

“Hey, there’s some more over there. On the bed,” Jess said as she handed me yet another piece of tissue paper.
“Um… thanks.”

At best, I could restrain myself to a certain extent, but that was all. Looking down at the mess that I had created, I sighed in disbelief; although on hindsight there was actually nothing so unbelievable about that.

I cleaned off the last bit of my secretions, which happened to be on her bed, and hurled those soggy pieces of tissue paper into the dustbin. Then I tucked my softened member into my briefs and zipped up my pants.

“Didn’t think you’ll shoot so much and so far,” Jess remarked.

If it were not for Jess, I would not have been able to ejaculate that much and that far. If not for her I would not have been able to let it out in the first place. Instead I might have ended up doing something rash or stupid, just for the sake of relieving the urge.

“Thank you, Jess.”

I was not sure if that was appropriate then, but I said it anyway. Maybe I should have said it earlier on, when Jess told me to do something about my urge. It was good advice, for the urge was really unbearable.

Her naked body was totally delectable. Not only was it in the right proportions, but it had truly feminine contours as well. Unlike some others, it did not appear artificial, and was what I considered as natural beauty; no deliberate slimming, no colouration of her hair, and no permanent removal of her not-so-desirable growth.

The tips of her mounds were pink, though I had expected them to be brown instead. I thought the skin colour should have darkened considerably with the amount of handling they had experienced. However, that was not the case, and presently they looked as if they belonged to a college girl.

Looking at any part of her body was sufficient to keep my member hard at all times, as there was not a piece of clothing left on her. I must say I had gotten so stimulated that the thought of getting into her ever came to my mind. However, I also remembered that unless she was willing, it would not be nearly as enjoyable. Clearly, she did not expect nor want me to do that to her. Hence, the only thing that I could do about my urge at that moment was to unzip my pants and release the tension myself.

I recalled how awkward it felt when I began to perform the act in front of her. Still, I thought I might as well go ahead with it, since it would be so dull without her around. She showed no signs of disapproval, and even provided some form of help.

“You should get your tissue ready first you know,” Jess snapped. She had just put on a top over her naked bosom, and her lower body was still bare.
“You really know how to stimulate guys,” I said, “ and I appreciate it.”

Jess had helped me to reach climax earlier on. Not that I was unable to reach it on my own, but having her coordination made it much better. She made me feel so ecstatic with her highly provocative stances. I could feel the enormous tension inside me, and it felt like I was going to burst any time. What really excited me was not so much of her nude, but her confident exposure and unrestrained sexual expression.

“Would you… pose for me again next time?” I asked.
“Um… I don’t want it to be too deliberate you know.”
“What do you mean? But you were just now.”
“That’s because you were already jerking away. I don’t think it’s a good idea if we do that every time.”
“Relax, I don’t mean every time.”
“That’s not the point.”
“Okay, okay…”

That night, I stayed at Jess’ place until way pass midnight. I was able to take a close look at most of the things at her place, and after that I thought I could visualize better those things she had ever told me. I guessed the twenty-dollar cab-fare that followed was worth it after all.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:46 PM

Compared to those stone steps, the thing that I was sitting on then certainly felt better. It was soft, comfortable, and to quote the least, conducive. So that was what Jess slept on every night. I wished I had that kind of luxury in my room. As I was observing her bed, Jess had removed her light make-up.

“Nice bed.”
“Later maybe.”
“Anxious?”

Jess asked me if I was anxious. Not quite knowing what to say, I kept quiet and smiled a little. I had not expected things to turn out that way. Earlier, while we were still on the steps, she said there were still people walking around. I did not understand why she said that, so I asked her. It turned out that what she meant was she could not undress there.

Of course she could not undress there. This is Singapore. Her words left me curious. I wondered why she said that in particular. So, she thought I wanted her to prove it, that she would do the same thing before me just as she would before Pete. It therefore implied that she would not mind doing it if there were no other people around.

I asked her if that was indeed what she meant, and whether she was serious. She confirmed my suppositions. Until then, I had not considered other options which could be available, besides plain chatting. But upon her confirmation, my mind ran a little wild. I thought about the places we could go next, and it was then she told me I could go to her place if I wanted to.

Going to her place meant that I would actually get a chance to see her strip. Not that I had been praying for that, but I was really astonished. I felt like some part of me was going to burst. And to feel that way, I thought I was only human. Besides, she did not mind. Needless to say, I was quick to accept her offer.

Jess had her eyes fixed on me, as she spread her elbows to reach for the knot behind her neck. I watched in disbelief as her hands untied the knot. I might have thought about the possibilities of such an occurrence, but taking into account that it actually happened on the first day we met, it was still too awesome an experience. I felt an instant surge of impulse, and before I knew it that constriction had been felt inside my pants.

The halter was then unzipped, lifted off and put aside. I could not remember where it was left, for my attention was soon focused on the baby-blue on her bosom. It was simple and pretty, and the best part was that I knew I did not have to look at it for very long. I was right, and in just another short while it was unfastened and left on the dressing table.

Jess got up from her seat and stood before me, her hands on her hips. As she peered down at me, she raised her eyebrows a little, as if making an inquiry. Her fair mounds were slightly above my eye level, so I had to look up a bit. At that moment they sure tantalized me like forbidden fruits hanging from a tree. How suitable that comparison was, I thought.

I watched Jess strip to her waist without making a noise. As a matter of fact, I did not know how to respond, until she broke the silence first.

“So how?” Jess asked.
“I… unbelievable,” I stammered, “Can’t imagine other girl-friends doing this in front of me, … even the ugliest ones.”
“Is that a compliment?”
“I… I have no idea. Hearing over the phone that you’re open-minded is one thing, but seeing it is another.”
“…Good.”

Jess was asking me what I felt about her figure, and that was all I said at first. Of course, that was not nearly all of what I had to say, but how was I supposed to tell her how much she was turning me on? Still, I would try to express myself as much as possible, if the situation allowed.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Aren’t you… going to remove that as well?” I asked, pointing at her skirt. My voice had become a bit coarse.

Jess paused for a second upon hearing me. Even though it was only subtle pause, I could sense the slight hesitation in her. I guessed she was okay with baring all before me, just that she had to be sure things would not go out of control.

Jess was ready to take off her skirt, even though I had not shown any response yet. As I watched her, I could not help but experience mixed feelings. While I was glad that she trusted me so much, I felt kind of guilty as well…

“Hey, there’s some more over there. On the bed,” Jess said as she handed me yet another piece of tissue paper.
“Um… thanks.”

At best, I could restrain myself to a certain extent, but that was all. Looking down at the mess that I had created, I sighed in disbelief; although on hindsight there was actually nothing so unbelievable about that.

I cleaned off the last bit of my secretions, which happened to be on her bed, and hurled those soggy pieces of tissue paper into the dustbin. Then I tucked my softened member into my briefs and zipped up my pants.

If it were not for Jess, I would not have been able to ejaculate that much and that far. If not for her I would not have been able to let it out in the first place. Instead I might have ended up doing something rash or stupid, just for the sake of relieving the urge.

“Thank you, Jess.”

I was not sure if that was appropriate then, but I said it anyway. Maybe I should have said it earlier on, when Jess told me to do something about my urge. It was good advice, for the urge was really unbearable.

Her naked body was totally delectable. Not only was it in the right proportions, but it had truly feminine contours as well. Unlike some others, it did not appear artificial, and was what I considered as natural beauty; no deliberate slimming, no colouration of her hair, and no permanent removal of her not-so-desirable growth.

The tips of her mounds were pink, though I had expected them to be brown instead. I thought the skin colour should have darkened considerably with the amount of handling they had experienced. However, that was not the case, and presently they looked as if they belonged to a college girl.

Looking at any part of her body was sufficient to keep my member hard at all times, as there was not a piece of clothing left on her. I must say I had gotten so stimulated that the thought of getting into her ever came to my mind. However, I also remembered that unless she was willing, it would not be nearly as enjoyable. Clearly, she did not expect nor want me to do that to her. Hence, the only thing that I could do about my urge at that moment was to unzip my pants and release the tension myself.

I recalled how awkward it felt when I began to perform the act in front of her. Still, I thought I might as well go ahead with it, since it would be so dull without her around. She showed no signs of disapproval, and even provided some form of help.

“You should get your tissue ready first you know,” Jess snapped. She had just put on a top over her naked bosom, and her lower body was still bare.

Jess had helped me to reach climax earlier on. Not that I was unable to reach it on my own, but having her coordination made it much better. She made me feel so ecstatic with her highly provocative stances. I could feel the enormous tension inside me, and it felt like I was going to burst any time. What really excited me was not so much of her nude, but her confident exposure and unrestrained sexual expression.

“That’s because you were already jerking away. I don’t think it’s a good idea if we do that every time.”
“That’s not the point.”
“Okay, okay…”

That night, I stayed at Jess’ place until way pass midnight. I was able to take a close look at most of the things at her place, and after that I thought I could visualize better those things she had ever told me. I guessed the twenty-dollar cab-fare that followed was worth it after all.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:49 PM

“Nice bed.”
“Later maybe.”
“Anxious?”

“So how?” Jess asked.
“Is that a compliment?”
“…Good.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Um… thanks.”

“Thank you, Jess.”

“That’s not the point.”
“Okay, okay…”

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:50 PM

“Nice bed.”
“Later maybe.”
“Anxious?”

“So how?” Jess asked.
“Is that a compliment?”
“…Good.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Um… thanks.”

“Thank you, Jess.”

“That’s not the point.”
“Okay, okay…”

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:54 PM
I did not think that two weeks could feel like an eternity, but for me it actually did.

Over the next two weeks, I had to complete a stack of assignments which all happened to be due on around the same date. The situation was made worse by the fact that I could not understand some of it, since I had not been able to pay attention during lectures. As a result, I had to work like a dog, with no time for games, clubbing, or chitchat. It was only on a Friday evening that I managed to clear them at last.

I lay on my bed, and flipped my organizer to the page where I wrote Jess’ number. As her number appeared before my eyes, images of her came to my mind; first a demure lady who exuded feminine charms, then a bold temptress who expressed sexual liberty. As thoughts of her went through my mind, hardness grew inside my shorts. I just could not help it.

“Hello…Jess?”
“Oh hi.”
“How’ve you been?”

When I called her that night, she had taken her shower and was relaxing on her bed. A small talk ensued, as we updated each other on recent happenings. In the meantime, I had not forgotten that she had a nephew.

“Is your nephew in your room?” I asked.
“Nope.”
“Doesn’t he come to look for you at night?”
“Not yet maybe?”

I wondered if there had been any progress between the two of them. Maybe the word ‘progress’ was not really appropriate, for every forward step they make would only take them further away from societal conventions. Still, I did not think it mattered to them. To Jess, it was a matter of personal preference. As for Yong, I did not think any boy would want to give up that kind of special treatment.

“How’re his studies getting along?”
“Good question. It seems that he is making more mistakes in his workbooks.”
“Of course. Lack of concentration,” I said. I felt I was be referring to myself as well.
“My sis was making a lot noise when she came to visit him that day.”
“About his work?”
“Yup.”
“But it’s expected right?”
“She was very disturbed, and even said she needed to talk to me.”

“Yong, have you done your schoolwork yet?” A stern voice asked.
“Nope,” the boy replied.
“Then go and do it now.”

Yong had been told to return to his room by his mother Jolene. Reluctantly, he picked up his storybook and got up from the sofa. As he disappeared into his room, he could vaguely hear his mum whispering to his aunt.

“What’s the matter?” asked Jess.
“I need to talk to you,” replied Jolene, “Can we talk inside your room?”
“Okay.”

Once they were inside, Jess closed the door and broke the silence.

“What’s up?”
“It’s about Yong.”
“What about him?”
“I feel he’s not quite right.”
“Are you being oversensitive?”
“I…don’t know how to put it. I feel disturbed.”
“What did he do?”

Jolene paused for a moment, as if experiencing difficulty in expressing herself. In terms of mindset she was much more conservative than Jess, and there were many things which she felt awkward mentioning.

“I…saw him masturbating in his room.”
“Uh huh… Did you confront him?”
“No…I was just shocked. Yong had always been a good boy.”
“Don’t worry too much. It’s quite normal.”
“I wondered where he learnt those things from.”

Jess kept quiet for a second; obviously Yong had learnt it from her. She recalled her how her fingers moved up and down his little member, and how attentive he had been as she was doing so.

“And…I feel that he now looks at me differently,” said Jolene.
“Why do you say that?”
“The other day I was wearing this top…and I noticed that Yong kept staring at my breasts.”

While she might not have a 34-inch bust-line, Jolene maintained a good level of self-esteem before her younger sister. At thirty plus, she still looked great; though her breasts were no longer as firm as before, under a push-up Maximizer no one would know the difference.

“Was your bra very obvious?”
“It can’t be that bad right? The top’s a bit thinner that’s all.”
“Oh okay. But if you want something cooler why don’t you wear spaghettis instead?”
“That’s even worse. I don’t want to wear so little in front of the boy.”

It was amazing how different the two sisters could be. While Jolene would never bare herself in front of minors, Jess did not mind taking off her clothes, amongst other things.

If there had to be a reason for their differences, then it must have been due to their age gap. Being much older than Jess, Jolene was assertive and hard headed at times, so Jess would rather just obey than to try to influence her. When it came to thinking, Jess had always wanted to develop her own, for she did not like to adhere to conventions. Even if she could not share it with her sister, she would be happy keeping it to herself.

“Hmm…is that considered little?”
“And I think you should wear bra at home, otherwise he can see your nipples.”

Jolene’s words could not have been more ironic, for her son had not only seen her sister’s tips, but had also sucked them as well, not to mention other things.

“He’s…a good boy. I’m sure he won’t stare too much?” Jess responded. She was getting better at feigning ignorance.
“Still, it’s not nice… You’re his aunt. I don’t want him to have dirty thoughts.”

As Jolene was talking to Jess, she inevitably looked around. She saw a few sets of clothes hanging on the wall, while several shopping bags lurked under the dressing table. The room’s arrangement was generally neat, but certain things which were seemingly out of place quickly caught her attention.

“Jess, do you always leave your stuff lying around?”

Clearly, Jolene was referring to the blue bra left on the dressing table. That was what Jess had worn to work earlier on, and it had been less than an hour since she had taken it off. As a matter of fact, Jess had not expected Jolene to visit her during midweek. All she received was a moment’s notice before her sister popped down to her place, and so her room was caught in its most natural state.

“I just came back not long ago.”
“Keep it…don’t let Yong see such things.”

Although Jess never really understood why Jolene was ever so uptight on such issues, she never bothered to ask. Who knows, her sister might think that looking at women’s underwear would corrupt a young mind. Or it could be that she did not want him to mature too soon. It could even be because she did not want her son to find out that she had been relying on Maximizers.

“Um…I’ll take note of that,” Jess responded, though she knew better what she would continue to do.

“Look at the impact you have on him,” I said. “Now he even sets his eyes on your sis.”
“He won’t dare to try funny things.”
“Still, I can’t say it’s a good thing for him… It’s his mum after all.”
“I told him not to look any more.”

“You told him about it?”
“Yup. He got so scared after hearing me.”
“Great…I guess now he’ll concentrate on you.”
“That’s not what I want…”

“So when did you start to…masturbate him?”
“Last week?”

I asked Jess to elaborate, and she did.

Her head resting on the pillow, Jess closed her eyes as she lay in the comfort of her bed. Every now and then, she would feel a strap brushing gently against her upper-arm. She had pushed those purple straps off her smooth shoulders a moment ago, and presently they hung loosely about her arms. It made her feel naughty. She had wanted to feel that way, as least for that night.

She felt a slight pressure on her ribcage as her bra-cups got flipped over. It felt familiar; it was what her past lovers used to do. They would flip down her bra to expose her swollen nipples, so that they could take them one by one into their mouths. She recalled how each and every of them looked as they helped themselves hungrily; even though they had not stayed with her, those intimate moments would always remain in her memories. As thoughts went through her mind, a warm sensation had developed between her thighs.

“Ah—” Jess let out an erotic moan.

It was a moan that expressed her inner desires. Higher-pitched than her usual sounds, it was meant to be deliberate. It had, in the past, kept many a shaft hard while they moved rapidly inside her, and incurred powerful ejaculations as they neared climax. It was like a feather with which she teased men’s most vulnerable spots.

Subconsciously, Jess had allowed her fingers to slip into her panties. The loin of her thongs had become soggy for some time. As she manipulated her fingertips in her darkness, she found herself indulging in that titillating feeling which only women would understand.

“Oh…”

Jess opened her eyes. Above her left breast, she saw her nephew’s pleasurable expression. His eyes were looking up at her, though his lips were still working on her tip. Apparently he had not noticed how hard he had bitten her.

“…That hurts.”
“Sorry…”
“Not so hard… My nipple’s falling off.”
“It won’t.”
“Stop sucking already. Take off your clothes.”

As Yong removed all his clothes, he watched his aunt. With her bra flipped down and her panties dug into by one of her hands, she looked delectable. He wondered if she was in the process of ‘making herself feel good’. Then, as if sensing him, she retrieved her hand from below.

“Come on,” murmured Jess, as she shovelled her middle finger into Yong’s mouth. “How does it taste, hmm?”
“What’s that? Is that from Auntie’s…”
“It’s from my vagina… Like it?”

Upon hearing his aunt, Yong palpitated in astonishment. Of course he liked it. At last, he had been given the chance to taste his aunt’s most feminine flavour. In his tongue, it tasted almost sweet. There was little need for his verbal reply.

nuclearkid
25-11-2005, 11:57 PM
I did not think that two weeks could feel like an eternity, but for me it actually did.

Over the next two weeks, I had to complete a stack of assignments which all happened to be due on around the same date. The situation was made worse by the fact that I could not understand some of it, since I had not been able to pay attention during lectures. As a result, I had to work like a dog, with no time for games, clubbing, or chitchat. It was only on a Friday evening that I managed to clear them at last.

I lay on my bed, and flipped my organizer to the page where I wrote Jess’ number. As her number appeared before my eyes, images of her came to my mind; first a demure lady who exuded feminine charms, then a bold temptress who expressed sexual liberty. As thoughts of her went through my mind, hardness grew inside my shorts. I just could not help it.

“Hello…Jess?”
“Oh hi.”
“How’ve you been?”

When I called her that night, she had taken her shower and was relaxing on her bed. A small talk ensued, as we updated each other on recent happenings. In the meantime, I had not forgotten that she had a nephew.

“Is your nephew in your room?” I asked.
“Nope.”
“Doesn’t he come to look for you at night?”
“Not yet maybe?”

I wondered if there had been any progress between the two of them. Maybe the word ‘progress’ was not really appropriate, for every forward step they make would only take them further away from societal conventions. Still, I did not think it mattered to them. To Jess, it was a matter of personal preference. As for Yong, I did not think any boy would want to give up that kind of special treatment.

“How’re his studies getting along?”
“Good question. It seems that he is making more mistakes in his workbooks.”
“Of course. Lack of concentration,” I said. I felt I was be referring to myself as well.
“My sis was making a lot noise when she came to visit him that day.”
“About his work?”
“Yup.”
“But it’s expected right?”
“She was very disturbed, and even said she needed to talk to me.”

“Yong, have you done your schoolwork yet?” A stern voice asked.
“Nope,” the boy replied.
“Then go and do it now.”

Yong had been told to return to his room by his mother Jolene. Reluctantly, he picked up his storybook and got up from the sofa. As he disappeared into his room, he could vaguely hear his mum whispering to his aunt.

“What’s the matter?” asked Jess.
“I need to talk to you,” replied Jolene, “Can we talk inside your room?”
“Okay.”

Once they were inside, Jess closed the door and broke the silence.

“What’s up?”
“It’s about Yong.”
“What about him?”
“I feel he’s not quite right.”
“Are you being oversensitive?”
“I…don’t know how to put it. I feel disturbed.”
“What did he do?”

Jolene paused for a moment, as if experiencing difficulty in expressing herself. In terms of mindset she was much more conservative than Jess, and there were many things which she felt awkward mentioning.

“I…saw him masturbating in his room.”
“Uh huh… Did you confront him?”
“No…I was just shocked. Yong had always been a good boy.”
“Don’t worry too much. It’s quite normal.”
“I wondered where he learnt those things from.”

Jess kept quiet for a second; obviously Yong had learnt it from her. She recalled her how her fingers moved up and down his little member, and how attentive he had been as she was doing so.

“And…I feel that he now looks at me differently,” said Jolene.
“Why do you say that?”
“The other day I was wearing this top…and I noticed that Yong kept staring at my breasts.”

While she might not have a 34-inch bust-line, Jolene maintained a good level of self-esteem before her younger sister. At thirty plus, she still looked great; though her breasts were no longer as firm as before, under a push-up Maximizer no one would know the difference.

“Was your bra very obvious?”
“It can’t be that bad right? The top’s a bit thinner that’s all.”
“Oh okay. But if you want something cooler why don’t you wear spaghettis instead?”
“That’s even worse. I don’t want to wear so little in front of the boy.”

It was amazing how different the two sisters could be. While Jolene would never bare herself in front of minors, Jess did not mind taking off her clothes, amongst other things.

If there had to be a reason for their differences, then it must have been due to their age gap. Being much older than Jess, Jolene was assertive and hard headed at times, so Jess would rather just obey than to try to influence her. When it came to thinking, Jess had always wanted to develop her own, for she did not like to adhere to conventions. Even if she could not share it with her sister, she would be happy keeping it to herself.

“Hmm…is that considered little?”
“And I think you should wear bra at home, otherwise he can see your nipples.”

Jolene’s words could not have been more ironic, for her son had not only seen her sister’s tips, but had also sucked them as well, not to mention other things.

“He’s…a good boy. I’m sure he won’t stare too much?” Jess responded. She was getting better at feigning ignorance.
“Still, it’s not nice… You’re his aunt. I don’t want him to have dirty thoughts.”

As Jolene was talking to Jess, she inevitably looked around. She saw a few sets of clothes hanging on the wall, while several shopping bags lurked under the dressing table. The room’s arrangement was generally neat, but certain things which were seemingly out of place quickly caught her attention.

“Jess, do you always leave your stuff lying around?”

Clearly, Jolene was referring to the blue bra left on the dressing table. That was what Jess had worn to work earlier on, and it had been less than an hour since she had taken it off. As a matter of fact, Jess had not expected Jolene to visit her during midweek. All she received was a moment’s notice before her sister popped down to her place, and so her room was caught in its most natural state.

“I just came back not long ago.”
“Keep it…don’t let Yong see such things.”

Although Jess never really understood why Jolene was ever so uptight on such issues, she never bothered to ask. Who knows, her sister might think that looking at women’s underwear would corrupt a young mind. Or it could be that she did not want him to mature too soon. It could even be because she did not want her son to find out that she had been relying on Maximizers.

“Um…I’ll take note of that,” Jess responded, though she knew better what she would continue to do.

“Look at the impact you have on him,” I said. “Now he even sets his eyes on your sis.”
“He won’t dare to try funny things.”
“Still, I can’t say it’s a good thing for him… It’s his mum after all.”
“I told him not to look any more.”

“You told him about it?”
“Yup. He got so scared after hearing me.”
“Great…I guess now he’ll concentrate on you.”
“That’s not what I want…”

“So when did you start to…masturbate him?”
“Last week?”

I asked Jess to elaborate, and she did.

Her head resting on the pillow, Jess closed her eyes as she lay in the comfort of her bed. Every now and then, she would feel a strap brushing gently against her upper-arm. She had pushed those purple straps off her smooth shoulders a moment ago, and presently they hung loosely about her arms. It made her feel naughty. She had wanted to feel that way, as least for that night.

She felt a slight pressure on her ribcage as her bra-cups got flipped over. It felt familiar; it was what her past lovers used to do. They would flip down her bra to expose her swollen nipples, so that they could take them one by one into their mouths. She recalled how each and every of them looked as they helped themselves hungrily; even though they had not stayed with her, those intimate moments would always remain in her memories. As thoughts went through her mind, a warm sensation had developed between her thighs.

“Ah—” Jess let out an erotic moan.

It was a moan that expressed her inner desires. Higher-pitched than her usual sounds, it was meant to be deliberate. It had, in the past, kept many a shaft hard while they moved rapidly inside her, and incurred powerful ejaculations as they neared climax. It was like a feather with which she teased men’s most vulnerable spots.

Subconsciously, Jess had allowed her fingers to slip into her panties. The loin of her thongs had become soggy for some time. As she manipulated her fingertips in her darkness, she found herself indulging in that titillating feeling which only women would understand.

“Oh…”

Jess opened her eyes. Above her left breast, she saw her nephew’s pleasurable expression. His eyes were looking up at her, though his lips were still working on her tip. Apparently he had not noticed how hard he had bitten her.

“…That hurts.”
“Sorry…”
“Not so hard… My nipple’s falling off.”
“It won’t.”
“Stop sucking already. Take off your clothes.”

As Yong removed all his clothes, he watched his aunt. With her bra flipped down and her panties dug into by one of her hands, she looked delectable. He wondered if she was in the process of ‘making herself feel good’. Then, as if sensing him, she retrieved her hand from below.

“Come on,” murmured Jess, as she shovelled her middle finger into Yong’s mouth. “How does it taste, hmm?”
“What’s that? Is that from Auntie’s…”
“It’s from my vagina… Like it?”

Upon hearing his aunt, Yong palpitated in astonishment. Of course he liked it. At last, he had been given the chance to taste his aunt’s most feminine flavour. In his tongue, it tasted almost sweet. There was little need for his verbal reply.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:17 AM
In the meantime, Jess felt she could contain herself no more; she had been feeling horny the whole night, and by then what she really needed had way exceeded her own touch. Promptly, she pulled off her sleek purple and spread her thighs as wide as she could. Then, anxiously but gently, she pressed Yong’s face onto her forbidden area. For the first time, she had allowed him to sweep his tongue over her.

Under the prudent guidance of his aunt, Yong finally completed his first cunnilingus. It was an awesome experience for him, for he could never imagine himself licking an adult woman’s vagina. Yet just a moment ago, he actually did. In fact, he had buried his face in his aunt’s pubic hair as he painted her slit with his saliva. His attempt had been so thorough that a few strands of her hair even got into his mouth.

Dabbing off the perspiration on her neck, Jess recalled how much she had moaned earlier as she was licked. It felt good, and was better than she had expected. Feeling revitalized, she smiled. She thought she would do something for Yong as well. She let him lie across her once again, albeit this time in her slouching position. Holding on to his member, she began to play with it.

Her fingers went up and down and all around his erected member. Her skilful touch and endearing style were but indications of her experience. As she set her fingers on him, she noticed his bewildered expression. It was a sensation he had never felt before, and he did not know how to react. Very soon, he let out a loud groan.

“It’s so itchy! It won’t go away…!” Yong exclaimed.
“Don’t worry, you’ll be okay. Just…hold on to Auntie.”

Yong pressed his face into her cleavage, his hand still clutching onto his member. On one hand, he felt terrible; yet on the other he had faith in his aunt. It had to be something good, he thought. That night, the intense feeling did not go away, until much later. And all the while, he held on tightly to his aunt.

“Oh, so that’s why…”
“Yup.”
“Didn’t think you would let him lick you.”
“Well…once in a while, why not?”

“By the way, would he be around tomorrow night?”
“Most probably not. Why?”
“Can I go over to your place again?”
“Why are you thinking of meeting me again so soon?”
“I…don’t know what to say.”
“You silly men are so superficial.”
“Sorry. Not my fault though.”

“But tomorrow I’m going out. Next time?”
“Okay, sure.”

I was a little disappointed. But just a little. I thought I could always ask her out again. I guessed I would call her again another night.

The following night, I stayed at home, despite the fact that one of my acquaintances had asked me out for a drink. I thought I would rather spend my time talking to my friend. Picking up the phone, I dialled Jess’ number.

“…Didn’t go anywhere?” Jess asked.
“Nope,” I replied, “… So where have you been today?”
“Was out shopping with a friend.”
“Really? Spent a lot again huh?” I smiled.

I remembered how packed her wardrobe was. Besides those pieces which were hanging, there were other clothes which were folded and packed into the bottom area. I must say she had a great variety of outfits. Ranging from casual wear to office wear, I estimated she had no less than double the volume that I had in my wardrobe.

When I asked her why she would spend so much on clothes, it turned out that actually some of them had been bought for her. They could be presents and gifts, or simply paid for while she was shopping. Not only had she received tops and skirts, but she received undergarments as well. For example, a few of her favourites were actually bought for her by Pete. It appeared that she would continue to wear them as and when she felt like it, even though she was no longer in good terms with Pete.

“Not a lot. Only bought a few pieces,” Jess replied.

I guessed she was referring to tops. She had mentioned before she wanted to get a few tops. Then I remembered seeing an interesting sleeveless top inside Jess’ wardrobe. It was black, and was made of fine see-through material throughout. I guessed she must look really alluring in it.

“You there?” Jess inquired.
“Uh…yup. Why?”
“What are you thinking about?”
“Oh, nothing much. I thought I saw this see-through top in your wardrobe.”
“Uh huh. You want me to wear that the next time we meet is it?”

“Um, not really.”
“Don’t bluff.”
“I’d like to see you in it, but certainly not when we’re out together.”
“How come?”

“You’ll attract too much attention…and I’m not used to it.”
“You don’t have to be bothered by how others look at you.”
“Still…I guess next time you could wear a halter again.”
“Why halter? Why not tube?” Jess taunted.
“Because…” I said jokingly, “I don’t want others to get lucky when it drops down.”

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:18 AM
On those nights when I wanted to chat with Jess, I would make it a point to call her earlier; for if I called her after a certain time she might be busy. She could be engaged in her self-maintenance or preoccupied with Yong. In any case, it would not be very nice.

It must have been one of those nights after the following Sunday, when Jess got irritated by an incoming call. Well, I was just glad that I had not made that call.

“Auntie, you look so beautiful tonight,” remarked Yong, as he gazed at his aunt’s figure.

His aunt had displayed yet another style of beauty which he could not describe. Dressed totally in white, she looked pure and demure as she lay on the bed. It felt very different from other nights. He wondered how his aunt could look so different.

Jess smiled faintly, as she fondled with her ponytails. Tied slightly above her ears, they appeared fluffy on either side of her face. She had seldom done her hair in this fashion, except behind closed doors. Like her outfit, it was like something special that she reserved only for those who were intimate with her.

She fidgeted her thighs a little as Yong caressed her. Dressed in smooth stockings, only her upper-thighs were bare. Visually, they corresponded to her trim arms, which were covered in long silken gloves; they stretched beyond her elbows, giving her a somewhat elegant look. The wholly white accessories did make her complexion appear darker, so that as Yong observed her, he could see the contrast between the white of the fabric and her dark areas.

“…Can I kiss you?” Yong stammered.
“Kiss where?”
“Lips.”

Jess was a little surprised. No matter what, lip kissing was still something that she took to heart, and unless she had feelings for someone, she would never do it. She had occasionally allowed Yong to kiss her on the cheeks, while in the bedroom or the bathroom, but never had he asked to kiss her on her lips; and neither did she ever expect him to come up with such a request.

“Why do you want to kiss my lips anyway?”

“Because I like Auntie very much.”

Jess was sure that Yong had not expressed himself very well, though she understood better what he meant. The look in his eyes revealed more than ordinary infatuation. She found herself at a loss of words; for it was not really something that she had looked forward to. Yet she still believed that one day he would just drop the idea. Not wanting to upset him, she gave the boy a nippy kiss on his lips.

Simple as the kiss was, it yielded tremendous satisfaction in Yong. Visibly it showed on his flushing face. Jess took care not to look at him in the eyes though, for she somehow considered that to be more appropriate. Appearing casual, she closed her eyes and relaxed.

She felt the boy taking sniffs at her from her waist up. Flinging her arms onto her pillow, she fidgeted a little, though she did not really mind what he was doing. She was glad that he liked her scent. While most of the men that she had come across liked it, there were some who did not. She would feel awkward having intimate relationships with such guys, so they usually did not last very long.

Intimate physical contact was about to ensue, when the phone started ringing. Dispassionately, Jess picked up the phone. Whoever it was, she just wanted it to be quick.

“Hello?” Jess murmured.
“It’s me.”

Jess could easily recognise the voice. After all, she had heard it more often than she actually wanted to.

“Pete. What’s up?”
“Nothing much. Just want to know how you’re doing.”
“I’m fine. I’m not free now. Bye.”
“Hey…wait! Can’t you spare me some time? What’re you busy with?”

By then, Pete had grown very eager to find out what Jess had been doing all the while. However, it did not occur to him at all that she was not obligated to tell him anything; she did not have to tell him what she was doing, or for that matter, who she was with. It was none of his business. Besides, the two of them were by no means as close as they ever used to be, and she had never told him about Yong. It would not be a simple task to tell him about it anyway.

“Please. Give me a break.”

It must have been that moment when Jess let out a soft moan, for Pete’s voice grew awfully anxious from then. He had, apparently, overheard the moan and was at the moment very disturbed, as wild thoughts went through his mind. Why would Jess be moaning? What could she be doing? Was she having…? He needed to know.

“Is… is somebody at your place?’ Pete asked.
“That’s none of your business.”
“Someone’s there right? Who is it? Tell me!”
“You’re nuts.”

Impatiently, Jess hung up. She felt that Pete’s behaviour was becoming more and more unacceptable. No matter how much she had explained to him, he would not accept the fact that they could never be together. Instead of leaving her alone, he just kept on bugging her.

Placing the handset beside the phone, Jess made sure that Pete would disturb her no more for the night. Meanwhile, she appreciated Yong for keeping quiet, even though he did not really understand what was going on. Feeling glad, she closed her eyes once again, and before she knew it she had fallen into sweet slumber.

“Auntie…” Yong murmured.

Soft as he was, the boy managed to awaken his sleeping aunt. In her sleep, he had taken countless sniffs at her luscious body, savouring her bodily scents as he moved up and down her curves. Having helped himself for some time, he decided to wake her up; for he felt so hard below, he wanted to do something with his aunt.

“Oh…you mean I actually fell asleep?” Jess inquired, as she rubbed her eyes a little. She was feeling a lot more zestful after the nap.
“Yup.”
“What time is it now…? You wanna go to bed?”
“I…want to stay longer. Can I?”

Jess could see why Yong wanted to stay longer. It was almost the middle of the night, and she was still in her bra and panties. She guessed the boy must be hungry for more.

“So…what do you want to do now?”
“Um…I want to…”
“… Go on?”

One thing that I ought to mention is that although Jess and Yong had been engaged in carnal interaction for about a month so far, the process had seldom been vocal. Most of the time neither of them needed to say a word, and things just happened. The boy would approach his aunt, she would know what he wanted, and the two of them would begin their sessions.

Occasionally Jess might ask a question or two to get things started, but Yong had never been too direct in his requests. Notably, he was still rather shy. He had never dared to explicitly ask his aunt to strip. Hence at that moment when she asked him to speak up, he just could not express himself.

Jess sort of guessed that he would react that way, for he had shown the same response before. But that night, she just wanted to hear him say outrageous things to her.

“Just say it.”

Elatedly Jess said those words. For a moment Yong was silent as he tried to articulate himself. A faint smile appeared on Jess’ face. She found it so amusing each time Yong felt embarrassed over such matters. After a seemingly long wait, Yong finally spoke.

“Auntie…can take that off?”
“Sure. I will take off—my bra.”

Certainly the last two words of the statement could have been omitted. In particular, the last word was amongst the list of all taboo words in Singaporean context; it would trigger off reactions in any boy upon hearing it, be it light or significant. Indeed, Jess could have given a less explicit answer, but clearly she had chosen otherwise. She found herself starting a dirty conversation with her nephew.

“Anything else?” she teased.

There was to be even longer pauses prior to every of Yong’s subsequent responses, as he flushed under his aunt’s taunts. She was ever so outgoing and willing to give; he ought to serve and obey her. If she so wanted him to say something, he would try his best to.

“And…I want to suck.”
“Suck what?”
“I…I want to suck your breasts,” Yong summoned all the courage he had and spoke as boldly as he could.

That was one of the things which Jess had wanted to make him say. Contented with the fact that she had succeeded, Jess sat up and turned to the side of the bed, her back facing Yong. With her hands reaching for the fastener on her back, her posterior view was highly seductive; it was an indication that the white cups would be off her mounds soon, so that the softness would then be ready for kneading and more.

With a soft clicking sound, the white band became loose. Yong watched the laced straps fall from his aunt’s smooth shoulders, his heart pounding in anticipation. That was one of the things that he would never get tired of watching. Not going to wait anymore, he moved forward and gave his aunt a kiss on her back.

Jess felt the kiss above the lighter strip on her back. The boy should be in his kneeling position, she thought. As she put away the upper piece of her white set, she felt a cool sensation. Looking down, she saw the boy’s hands. They had assumed the position of her inner beauty.

For a moment, Jess wrapped her hands over Yong’s. Sandwiched between her hands and mounds, the boy’s fingers soon became warmer. It felt better to be handled by warm fingers, and Jess liked it. She also liked the many kisses she felt along her back in the meantime. Sensing that Yong was about to make bigger movements, she raised her arms and held on to her ponytails. That should allow him to try more variations.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:19 AM
As Jess was telling me over the phone about her latest events, I could not help but feel aroused. I wondered how Pete would feel if he also heard about it. Would he get uptight over it? Or would he try to visualise the scene too? I was more inclined to think that he would get an erection though, just like myself.

“So your nephew sucked you?” I inquired.
“Yup, left side. And I caressed him with my right hand.”
“Huh? You…finished him on the spot?”
“No… Not yet.”
“Oh yeah, you haven’t stripped everything.”

“Hey that’s not the point.”
“Okay, okay… Then what is?”

So I learnt from Jess that she did continue her dirty conversation with her nephew later that night. I must say that it was very dirty indeed, and merely hearing about it was stimulating enough. As she spoke, vivid images of her nude inevitably came to my mind—again.

I had done it right in front of Jess before. So I guessed it would not matter if I did it again while on the phone with her.

Jess’ subsequent account of what happened after the conversation did not really get into my ears, as I got immersed in my own imagination. At the moment when she ended her episode, I was still somewhat in my own world. She must have said ‘hello’ one or two times before I realised she had finished talking.

“Hello…yep,” I responded sheepishly, still gasping a little. I wondered if Jess was aware of what I just did.

“And…that’s all for that night.”
“Anything else that you want to highlight? For the past few days?”
“Yea, but I’m thirsty.”

“It’s okay. You can tell me tomorrow.”
“Oh I just forgot… Where are we meeting again?”

Looking around, I was glad that the Junction had not been as crowded as I had expected that weekend afternoon. A few people would walk pass the restaurant every now and then, but there were hardly any crowds. In the middle of the walkway, a mini toy-fair had been set up, and looking at the way the goods were displayed, it seemed almost ad hoc to me.

I was no longer interested in that kind of toys of course; I was too old for that. But a glance at the kids there did remind me a little of myself, when I was in primary school. Those were the days when I could really be satisfied by mere He-man figures and transformer toys. It made me wonder if kids’ mentality nowadays was as simple as what it used to be ten or twenty years ago.

My attention was soon refocused on the lady who was then sitting opposite myself. Her attire that afternoon was somewhat casual, consisting of a light-blue tank top and a white checked pair of three-quarters. Those light colours sure looked pleasant on her as they wrapped round her curves, so whenever I could I would take a few more glances.

“Still wanna order anything?” I asked Jess.
“Nah, I’m full.”
“Okay,” I said, taking a glance at our surroundings. “So do you wanna stay here or go somewhere else?”
“I wanna take a look at some of the clothes actually… Mind if I tell you as we walk?”

“Sure thing.”

Seated comfortably on the sofa, Yong watched his aunt dearly as she was ironing his school uniform. She sure looked adorable in her pink spaghetti; its fabric seemed so taut as it stretched over her bosom, creating little protrusions at the tips. Looking at those curves, he remembered there was something he wanted to share.

“Auntie, my friend told me something the other day.”
“Which friend? What did he say?”

At primary school level, boys just loved to brag about anything they could think of. It could be the number of electronic games they have, the size of their father’s cars or the amount of allowances given to them. Whatever the case was, most of the time these boys were merely saying things for fun. There was usually no way they could sustain their claims.

“Winston. He said his girl-cousin has large breasts.”
“Oh, really?”
“Yeah, he said they were big as oranges.”
“And how old is she?”
“In secondary school.”
“And you believe him?”
“I don’t know, but I don’t think so.”

“Don’t take everything for real.”
“Okay. But he doesn’t believe what I told him also.”
“What did you tell him?”

It appeared that Yong had talked about Jess to his friend. When Yong first mentioned his aunt, however, the friend laughed at him. He thought Yong’s aunt would be the typical type; she must therefore be so old and unattractive. Yong got upset, of course, and started to defend his beloved aunt. He told Winston how pretty he thought Jess was and described her as best as he could.

All those praises about her left the friend curious. After all, Yong did not sound like he was kidding. He had always been known to be innocently honest. But how could one know if Yong was indeed telling the truth? Winston wanted Yong to prove his claim, by any means, if it was true.

“What?” Jess exclaimed. “You serious?”
“…Can I?”

Yong had, blatantly, asked Jess if he could bring Winston to her place. By doing so, Yong thought he could then show Winston how impressive his aunt really was. That was the solution that the boys had come up with after their serious discussion that afternoon, and to them it seemed a brilliant idea.

Jess felt that the idea was absurd though, at least at that moment. She did not see why Yong would want to show her to somebody else. Nevertheless, she could probably give it a thought, if that was what Yong really desired.

“Please…? Auntie?”
“You sure? So when do you want to bring him here?”
“Saturday.”
“I’m not free. I’m meeting a friend.”
“Next Saturday then?”
“I’ll think about it…”
“Thanks!”
“But your mum’s coming at around one to pick you.”
“Then I’ll ask him to come earlier.”

“So you’ve decided to let the friend go to your place?” I asked.
“Haven’t. Depends on my mood next week.”

While I was listening intently to Jess, I had followed her into the ladies fashion department, where she stopped every now and then to take a closer look at the merchandise. It was not crowded, so we could generally move through with ease. I looked around, and was not surprised to find myself being the only guy around.

“Supposing you’re happy next week and that boy comes to your place… What’s he going to do?”
“I don’t know. Watch TV?”

I guessed she had a point. What else could a boy do at her place? There were no games and toys at her place, only pieces of worn clothing and occasional panty-liners.

“As much as I guess. But it doesn’t matter, since his main purpose’s to see you.”
“I must say it feels a little strange.”
“What’re you going to do then?”
“Nothing. I’ll probably just sit there.”

“Then on that day are you going to at least…wear something underneath?”
“You mean bra.”
“…Yup.”
“I think so…because that boy’s gonna stay for a while. I don’t want him to know that I’m like that in front of my nephew. He’d ask Yong questions. And the last thing I want is for Yong to tell him about what had been going on.”
“I see… So you do have considerations after all.”
“Yah…of course.”

Stopping by one of the stands, Jess picked up a white sleeveless top. It had a somewhat simple design on it, and the material was very smooth to touch. I thought that was the sort of clothes that she would be comfortable with at work.

“How does this look?” Jess asked.
“Fine… Uh, should be comfortable,” I replied. I was a little slow at the sudden change of topic.
“Okay, I shall try it.”

Jess’ hair swayed from side to side as she turned about searching for the fitting rooms. It had with it the scent of her shampoo, which I followed closely as she moved. Soon she found the rooms, and once we were near I found a comfortable spot to stand while she got into one of the cubicles to try on that white top.

“How’s it?” I asked, upon her exit.

She gave me a neutral look. I guessed she was going to try on a few more tops, so I waited again as she went to look for the right ones. After numerous tries, however, she still could not find one that she really liked.

“Are you bored? You can go to another section first,” said Jess.
“It’s okay. I don’t mind waiting here.”
“Did you often accompany your past girlfriends for shopping?”
“Well, kind of.”
“I see. No wonder.”
“Is it good or bad?”
“Quite good…I appreciate it.”

“Thanks… but any reward?” I inquired in a joking manner.
“Like what?”
“I don’t know, just…”
“You want me to get you a pair of briefs?” laughed Jess.
“No thanks, I can get for myself… Uh, hey, why not I get something for you instead?”

Jess first gave me an amused look, but then as I casually moved to the side to make way for some passer-by, her expression changed a little. Even though it had lasted for just a split-second, I was sure I noticed a difference. Quickly, I turned around to see what had incurred that reaction.

Nothing big was really happening there and then. In fact, there were not even minor occurrences such as clothes dropping from their hangers, or little toddlers crying. To me, everything seemed to be as usual as could be. Therefore I concluded that it must have been someone, instead of something.

My focus quickly shifted to the only other guy in the vicinity then. The guy was in a black T-shirt and jeans, and was rather fair. I reckoned he was older than myself, but by how much I was not sure. In any case, he did not look very friendly, so I did not look at him for too long. As he noticed me staring at him, I turned back to face Jess.

“You know him?” I asked.
“He’s one of my ex,” Jess replied, as-a-matter-of-factly.

For the entire duration of their encounter, neither Jess nor that guy made any gestures or acknowledgements to each other. Judging from that, I guessed they must have ended their relationship rather unhappily.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:20 AM
The following week was another busy week for me. I had several assignments to rush, all to be submitted by Friday or Saturday. As a result, I was not really in a comfortable position to give Jess a call, all the way until Saturday afternoon.

“Hello… It’s me,” I mumbled.
“You sound worn out,” replied Jess.
“I am, I just returned from school…”
“I see.”

“It’s a Saturday and I have to go back to school just to submit my stuff… How boring. Oh, Saturday! Isn’t your nephew’s friend supposed to go over to your place today?”
“Yup…he did. In fact, he just left.”
“Really? So how was it?”

There was a slight pause, before Jess responded.

“How shall I put it…”
“Slowly. Take your time.”

“… Hmm. You know, today my sis came earlier to fetch Yong.”
“Uh huh. At what time?”
“Twelve forty-five or so.”
“Okay. And so…”

“Yong didn’t have his lunch at my place. His friend did.”
“I see. Was the friend naughty?”
“Not really…but he sure is naughtier than Yong.”

When I asked Jess if the friend was naughty, what I actually meant was whether he knew how to behave at someone else’s home or not; whether he was disciplined and had good manners. But from the way she replied, it occurred to me that she meant something else.

“Like how? Did he stare at you a lot?”
“Yeah…”
“At your 34-inch bust?” I teased.
“It’s as if he’d never seen women in his life! I feel sorry for him.”
“Was it because you revealed a lot?”
“I’m in my singlet and shorts. That’s not revealing right?”
“Hmm. And he’s only eight,” I paused a second. “So how did you feel when he ogled at you?”

“I guess I’m okay with that. Why?”
“If you didn’t feel uneasy, it just means that you like the idea.”
“Well…”

“I’m just…concerned. Are you going to benefit the friend as well?”
“I don’t think so. He’s not as adorable. Why? What if I said I’m going to?”
“Nothing, because I can’t really stop you.”
“You jealous huh?”

I knew Jess did not mean it, and I certainly was not jealous; but for a moment I just kept quiet. My mind strayed off a little, for the word ‘jealous’ did remind me of what she told me the other day. I remembered her telling me a little about her past relationships after running into her ex-boyfriend last week.

The guy whom I saw was actually her sixth boyfriend, Boon. Jess got together with him when she was around twenty. They were together for about half a year, before they eventually broke up, and ever since then they had not been seeing each other at all.

If Jess had a sixth boyfriend, it could only mean that she had a fifth one, fourth one and so on. In particular, her fifth boyfriend, Dave, happened to be one of Boon’s not-so-close friends. And it is not exactly the best thing in the world when this happens, for obvious reasons.

“Hey, why the silence… You okay?” Jess asked.
“Yeah…was just thinking about something.”
“You sure? What?”
“Uh… About your ex being jealous?”
“Oh.”

“Sorry to bring this up…”
“It’s alright.”
“But I thought it’s a real pity that he gave you up for such reasons.”
“Well, I’m sure he didn’t think that way.”
“Why? I supposed he loved you a lot, that’s why he’s jealous?”
“He was just sore over my past relationships.”
“How come? But he knew about it right?”

Sure, Boon was aware that Jess had gone through several relationships, but little did he know about the quality of those relationships. In particular, he did not know Jess actually had sex with some of her ex-boyfriends; all the while it had been his assumption that he was the one to whom Jess lost her virginity to.

“So Boon found out from Dave…” I reasoned.
“I was hurt when Boon kept questioning me after that… I felt that he didn’t trust me anymore,” Jess recalled.
“He thought you were still in contact with your ex?”
“Let’s put it this way…his thoughts went haywire.”
“Like how?”

I learnt that Boon became very unreasonable with Jess. That was particularly so in the areas of intimacy. He would insist that they have intercourse, even when Jess did not feel like it. If she did not grant him his wish, he would accuse her of being nasty to him. He would ask questions like, “If you could satisfy your ex, why not me?” Many a times Jess got upset, yet ultimately she would let him have his way. She thought that by giving him the sex he wanted the relationship would become better. However, it did not. He only became more ridiculous.

Jess went into details about those things which Boon said and did to her, while I listened intently. She also talked about relationships with her other boyfriends, albeit only the more significant ones; but well, that already took up quite a bit of time. In conclusion I would just say that Jess had been through quite a lot of bad experiences.

“So that’s…the reason why you won’t get into relationships again?” I asked.
“I thought you always knew?”
“Yeah…but I’m not sure if that’s also the reason why…” I paused, wondering if I should say certain things.

Jess remained quiet for a moment as well; I guessed she knew what I was trying to ask. Anyone would be curious to know the underlying reason why she gave preferential treatment to little boys, if only one was aware of her interactions at all.

“Frankly, I don’t know.”
“Okay…” I muttered. I must have sounded rather unconvinced, for Jess’ response came quick.
“I don’t think as much as you do. Anyway, it’s not important.”

I thought that by finding out the true cause of her behaviour, I might be able to help her change that. But if she did not see it as an issue at all, and liked the way she was, then should I just leave it as that? Maybe things would turn out well for Jess. Maybe she would grow out of it. Or maybe I should just drop the topic for the time being.

“So…what’re you gonna do this afternoon?”
“No idea… Maybe chatting online?”
“Oh. Hey, remember when was the first time we chat?”
“About a year ago? You were complaining about how crappy it was,” laughed Jess.

That was how we got to know each other initially. As I recalled, Jess did not usually go online, and even if she did, she did not chat with people a lot. So I was really lucky to have come across her almost a year back. That I told her, and from her response, I knew she appreciated me as well.

(End of Part I)

There was a period of time when I had little time to talk to Jess on the phone, as well as to meet her in person. That was when the end-of-semester papers came; I needed time to cramp loads of information into my head. As much as I tried not to get distracted by other things, several times I was. The things that Jess told me about from time to time did provide much room for imagination, hence needless to say my restless mind would start to wander.

It was about two days following Winston's visit. Winton—that not-so-adorable boy—actually told Yong that he was interested to visit Yong's aunt for another time. When Yong asked why, the reason he gave was that 'his aunt was cute', so it was 'not a bad idea' to go to her house again. Of course, he did not tell Yong about how much he wanted to ogle at his aunt's breasts.

Accepting those reasons that were given to him, Yong helped to relay the message to Jess. He would be glad to show her off to his friend again, but the aunt did not feel like entertaining another of such visits. He was, therefore, caught in a somewhat difficult position. He tried asking her on another occasion if his friend could come to her place, but her response was still a no.

Yong did not dare to ask further, as he was worried it might irritate his aunt. Already she was not giving him as much attention as she used to. Instead of allowing him into her room half the time, she had decreased it to about once in week, sometimes less than that.

He did not know why it was so, but the only answer he got from his aunt was that she did not have the mood. That upset the boy, of course, for he had developed a strong craving for his aunt. He would grow hard every night just thinking of her.

On the other hand, Jess knew that Yong would be down not getting enough attention from her, but she was already feeling a little stale by the end of the second month of his stay. She had had too much interaction with him over the past weeks, both physical and mental. She thought she needed some fresh air, at least for a while.

Her little nephew could always entertain himself, the aunt thought. Things remained pretty much the same way: she still left her worn undergarments at the usual places while not at home, and chose to dispose of her panty-liners into her bin instead of flushing them down; so there were quite a few pieces he could sniff at, if he so desired.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:21 AM
It must have been one of those Sundays during Yong’s third month with Jess. That afternoon, Jess did not feel like getting up from her bed, even though it was almost one. Since Yong was not around (he was usually with his mum at that time on Sundays), she did not have to worry too much about breakfast, so there was little urgency for her to budge. In her spaghetti top and knickers, she continued lying in her bed for some time, thinking about her past and present.

Memories of her many past relationships came to her mind. Whether they were of happiness, excitement, frustration or anger, they appeared as if they only took place the day before. She would smile faintly as she recalled the better moments she had, but as soon as the worse ones came in her smile would diminish.

She decided not to think about those relationships anymore, at least for the moment, as they usually contained more unpleasant bits than pleasant ones. Then, she thought about the more recent happenings in her life.

As she recalled, she had not gotten to know many people for the past year or so. And though there had been numerous guys who tried to ask her out, she seldom went out with them, as she no longer enjoyed dating like she used to. She found herself deriving satisfaction by other means.

It must have been one of those Sundays during Yong’s third month with Jess. That afternoon, Jess did not feel like getting up from her bed, even though it was almost one. Since Yong was not around (he was usually with his mum at that time on Sundays), she did not have to worry too much about breakfast, so there was little urgency for her to budge. In her spaghetti top and knickers, she continued lying in her bed for some time, thinking about her past and present.

Memories of her many past relationships came to her mind. Whether they were of happiness, excitement, frustration or anger, they appeared as if they only took place the day before. She would smile faintly as she recalled the better moments she had, but as soon as the worse ones came in her smile would diminish.

She decided not to think about those relationships anymore, at least for the moment, as they usually contained more unpleasant bits than pleasant ones. Then, she thought about the more recent happenings in her life.

As she recalled, she had not gotten to know many people for the past year or so. And though there had been numerous guys who tried to ask her out, she seldom went out with them, as she no longer enjoyed dating like she used to. She found herself deriving satisfaction by other means.

------

This is all I have, my friends. Its a massive 47 pages on MS Word, if you want to compile it.

frog
27-11-2005, 01:10 AM
goooooooooooooood :D

Tinktong
20-06-2013, 01:47 AM
no follow ups on this story? Damn this was a really good read. If only it was continued.