PDA

View Full Version : ktv with local malay gals

DArkchew
14-11-2005, 09:41 PM
just want to know,

does any bro here know of any KTV in singapore that have local malay gals doing call gal...? meaning will accompany u drink then hehe ca ntouch touch lah...

thks

taurus75
14-11-2005, 10:23 PM
brudder..i also looking for it...if u find it tell me orh...:D

cheongkid
14-11-2005, 11:10 PM
just want to know,

does any bro here know of any KTV in singapore that have local malay gals doing call gal...? meaning will accompany u drink then hehe ca ntouch touch lah...

thks
Bro, KTV gal is called hostess or GRO. Call girl is you telephone the girl come to your hotel or home. Throw them a few blue Yusof Ishaks (pardon me Mr late President), don't say touch touch, fuck in the room also can.

otur
15-11-2005, 01:27 AM
this the 1 near to dong guan name like golden ship or something is a minah joint. do check it out n FR pls.
thanks.

Adidas81
15-11-2005, 11:36 AM
there one in spore but i cant remember where.....i think the kopitiam is near the museum side and have a hotel 81 there....ard bugis area....the ktv call San Zi

decepticon
15-11-2005, 11:41 AM
this the 1 near to dong guan name like golden ship or something is a minah joint. do check it out n FR pls.
thanks.

been to one call Golden City KTV at the junction of North Bridge Road & Jln Sultan. Most of them minahs, can touch and a few allow BJs.

Leeson
15-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Bro, KTV gal is called hostess or GRO. Call girl is you telephone the girl come to your hotel or home. Throw them a few blue Yusof Ishaks (pardon me Mr late President), don't say touch touch, fuck in the room also can.

you talk so much action but never offer to bring them? :p

shiok1968
15-11-2005, 12:51 PM
you talk so much action but never offer to bring them? :pAlways offer to bring you but you always say dun want. kekekekek.....

Sorry bro but must defend my lautiko kaki. Hope you still staying at the same place. When I am back lets catch up.:D

DehOne
15-11-2005, 01:02 PM
There is (or was) a very upmarket KTV in Middle Road opposite Sunshine Plaza that had lots of Minahs. I've heard that it was pretty wild but expen$ive. I used to pass by it most evenings when I lived in the area. Seemed to cater mainly for Japs, ang mohs and rich looking businessmen. Do't know whether it is still there. There is another KTV on Duxton Hill that used to have a lot of Minahs too.

Leeson
15-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Always offer to bring you but you always say dun want. kekekekek.....

Sorry bro but must defend my lautiko kaki. Hope you still staying at the same place. When I am back lets catch up.:D

wait for you until kah neng liao :D

shiok1968
15-11-2005, 01:09 PM
wait for you until kah neng liao :Dsorry lah. Me now stuck in KL. Free drop by and I will intro you to some KL samsters. Very sporting and down to earth guys. Will PM you my KL hp number.:p

Sexation
15-11-2005, 01:13 PM
thanks.
I think is called Golden City. Is just beside a coffee shop at the road
junction. I been sitting at the coffee shop for many nites before,
but see no pretty malay gal. But one thing for sure is some are
young gal (from the look appears 20-23yo).

bernie
15-11-2005, 08:45 PM
go to new shanghai at excelsior hotel...... nt the 1 above bs......
dey strip off everytink including their g-string once the music kicks in. some allowed fj . personally i receive a bbbj cum cim the last time i went ther....... but if u wan realy pretty minahs , den pls dun go ther........

enjoy n rem 2 post the latest fr............

cheongkid
15-11-2005, 10:13 PM
you talk so much action but never offer to bring them? :p
I retired from KTV liao. The best person should be our ex-ringleader minahktvsiao... :D

minahktvsiao
15-11-2005, 11:01 PM
I retired from KTV liao. The best person should be our ex-ringleader minahktvsiao... :D
no wonder i keep on sneezing.u looking for me?

most info in this thread not dat accurate lah.

otur
15-11-2005, 11:28 PM

heard there is 1 at liang court also. not sure if its good. my malay frens like to go there. since u say not accurate, care to share the accurate info?
thanks

Leeson
15-11-2005, 11:56 PM

retire? since when you joined my ranks? :p

Wins88
16-11-2005, 11:07 AM
I went to one a few months ago - I believe it is Golden City at the North Bridge Road and Textile Center area and had quite a good time getting BBBJ and FJ inside the room. But it seems the place has since shut. I am also on the look out for another good minah KTV joint. Perhaps bro minahktvsiao can help us out on this one?

stephan
16-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Yes.... the malay gals there are very playful. Remember got one time was bikini night. :rolleyes:

Franz
16-11-2005, 09:39 PM
all semi retired or retired liao...poor gers no chance earn our money

beachbozs
16-11-2005, 10:20 PM
cAN TRY moonlight ktv can see from tanjong pager mrt. been there once but there damn exp will kena chp one all minah one.

lakers69
17-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Try....Kevins Place
Kampong Bahru Road

cheongkid
17-11-2005, 03:52 PM
cAN TRY moonlight ktv can see from tanjong pager mrt. been there once but there damn exp will kena chp one all minah one.
That place now renamed as House of Rock. Mummy and gals keep on pestering you to buy them LDs... :mad:

The Kop
17-11-2005, 10:37 PM
That place now renamed as House of Rock. Mummy and gals keep on pestering you to buy them LDs... :mad:

Yup bro cheongkid is rite. Visited the place about 4 mths back. Spent over $200 on LDs over a period of less than 2 hrs! The mummy, a big sized lady kept saying buy drinks for the gals coz they thirsty. Knn how thirsty can they b when they r not doing/talking anything much??

Worse the gals r CMI, in my humble opinion...

Cheers
The Anfield Kop

S3x4u29
18-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Try....Kevins Place
Kampong Bahru Road
this is a happening place...but long time no go liao...In hibernating liao..into retirement...62 yrs old ...:o Happy cheonging bros....

flowerpot
18-11-2005, 03:40 AM
hi bro..

think there is one at east coast..

call harmony... alright only.. buy the minahs there quite pretty...

WismaPutri
20-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Xian Zhi, Cleopatra entertainment along Bencoolen street, juz behind Sunshine plaza is happening, 2nd floor.

betta
04-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I have bonk only minah FL for quite sometime, now I really curious about minah ktv. Can I just go into the ktv, buy a glass of beer n then pay the minah for sex. How do they charge? Never been to ktv cos I dont drink.

jamestan
06-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Have not been to Sian Zi for about 4 months now. The scene is as such........Firstly you need to know the mummy to arrange the girls for FJ or BJ all in the room.Unlimited FJ or BJ for the whole night. So for bros who have huge engine capacity will bring down the cost per FJ .....( for me I am just a manual 1.3 so once is enough).......Can arrange to change partners for the night.Can do threesome and all kinds of kinky stuff you can think of,but all have to be made known to the mummy so she can arrange. Damage is as follows:
1.Drinks-range from 300-500 (depend what you order.Whiskey or Brandy)
2.Whole night FJ-w/o change of partners is 100-150.With change of partners is 200-250.(Old bird.Do correct me if my memory fails here)
3.Mummy tip about 100 for the arrangement.
Information above is all based on my failing memory.
The gals are all local minahs.Some lookers but majority........average.
Some are students,some have day jobs,some are full time in this service industry.Location is behind Sunshine Plaza, the stand alone two storey house,you cant miss it.
Hope I am of some help.

singman
06-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Have not been to Sian Zi for about 4 months now. The scene is as such........Firstly you need to know the mummy to arrange the girls for FJ or BJ all in the room.Unlimited FJ or BJ for the whole night. So for bros who have huge engine capacity will bring down the cost per FJ .....( for me I am just a manual 1.3 so once is enough).......Can arrange to change partners for the night.Can do threesome and all kinds of kinky stuff you can think of,but all have to be made known to the mummy so she can arrange. Damage is as follows:
1.Drinks-range from 300-500 (depend what you order.Whiskey or Brandy)
2.Whole night FJ-w/o change of partners is 100-150.With change of partners is 200-250.(Old bird.Do correct me if my memory fails here)
3.Mummy tip about 100 for the arrangement.
Information above is all based on my failing memory.
The gals are all local minahs.Some lookers but majority........average.
Some are students,some have day jobs,some are full time in this service industry.Location is behind Sunshine Plaza, the stand alone two storey house,you cant miss it.
Hope I am of some help.

wow ! whole night unlimited fj $100-$150 quite cheap leh.

eternity
07-01-2006, 01:23 AM
bro sure or not?? so cheap?? unlimited FJ/BJ at max 150???

mmm is it still available? dun mind going man!!!

kingclubm
11-02-2006, 10:38 PM
anyone want to go to malay girls ktv soon? looking for kakis who like minahs...pls pm me your mobile. just went to golden city ktv not bad, got contacts of some of the playful girls there

Ookid
13-02-2006, 02:29 AM
kota at bukit timah plaza 2nd floor also quite famous i think.my cousins used to go there before he got married.no fixed price i heard.

keanu
15-02-2006, 06:23 AM
hi...de 1 at liang court called sumthin like `fortismo`...wen last yr ...now kakis all overseas..hehe..abt 95% malay...will treat u better if ure regular..well im not..:(

jondop
20-02-2006, 11:31 AM
hi bros

u might wanna try Cleopatra @ bencoolen st .

lots of Brown sugar there .

solidiceguy
01-03-2006, 11:45 AM
should go n try cos i like malay gal la..