PDA

View Full Version : I'm offering my services

Pages : 1 2 [3]

sweety_gal_swee
31-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi bros out there, jus to let you know, I have officially run out of credits and will not be able to reply any SMS till tomorrow. Too broke to top up... :o If possible please just email or PM me as I will be checking it the whole day... Thanks...

Shin-chan
31-10-2007, 08:04 PM
You have a PM from me :)

shadowanker
10-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I dont know about how you guys managed to meet up with this gal but I have been contacting her via email ONLY since Sat. So even though my hp number was provided, she only replied (via email ONLY) once a day asking and replying questions - even though I requested at the end of my email to quickly contact me before work schedule crops up. But still there was no date being provided, only Q&A.

Emailed her about meeting her tomorr at nite but only saw her posting here after emailing her.

You know, for all the to and fro emailing really :mad: me off.

Saw from the FR, I hope this gal is worth the trouble.

just my 2 cents worth bro. There are many out there, so please do save your time, if you cannot wait, move on, save some time and dun complain.

Domanchi
10-11-2007, 04:51 PM
call mi at 91661420.

EatNDrink
10-11-2007, 05:28 PM
haiz..really don't understand why some bros like to ask so many questions since all info is stated in this thread...btw its only a 1hr session not a lifetime commitment.

bro, i like ur last statement ... hahaha .. some kind of word of wisdom huh ,,, cool ...

OldMan33
12-11-2007, 02:14 AM
haiz..really don't understand why some bros like to ask so many questions since all info is stated in this thread...btw its only a 1hr session not a lifetime commitment.

GOOD QUOTE!! Thumbs UP!!

sweety_gal_swee
13-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Anyone interested to meet up this week? Please read my thread on the info you need to know before sending me an email or PM. This will save time on exchanging info all over again. My timings are as usual, mornings and afternoons only. Thanks! :)

Born2Skru
13-11-2007, 01:28 PM
how are you sweeetyyy?!?!? shall be in contact with you soon =)

coolfire69
13-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Tough luck for me that sweety's timing and mine never coincides... Hope that I'll be able to savour you one day, though... :p

Chillicrab
13-11-2007, 06:44 PM
called this Fl quite a few times.... Hp always off......... still waiting eagerly

draken
13-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Tough luck for me that sweety's timing and mine never coincides... Hope that I'll be able to savour you one day, though... :p

hahahahaha bro, i manage to meet her twice and both times I took leave to meet her ... :D

sweety_gal_swee
14-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Hi Guys, ok just to be more specific, I think the mornings and afternoons of Thursday and Friday is good for me. Timings will be between 10am to 5pm. If you can make it during this period, let me know and we shall meet! :) Btw, my email address is [email protected]

jack6400
14-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey there how can i contact u? coz i need to find out more things. So pls pass me ur contact number ok.
You can do it now as i am online

funradical
14-11-2007, 09:42 PM
hey sweety i hope you can pass me your no. too

sweety_gal_swee
16-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Hi guys, I am not too sure what you still need to know as all my info are in the thread. if there are any other qns, please drop me an email or PM me. As I already mentioned, I am using a prepaid card. I do not wish to be sending sms over and over again only to have nothing in the end. Hope you guys understand. Once a date is established, I will exchange numbers with you. Thanks...

PS: Once again, any qns, please refer to the thread as it already has more than enough info on me. Any other qns, please drop me a PM or an email at [email protected] :)

chikobai
18-11-2007, 08:12 PM
has a session with sweety, only one word to describe marvelouscious :D

coolfire69
18-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi guys, I am not too sure what you still need to know as all my info are in the thread. if there are any other qns, please drop me an email or PM me. As I already mentioned, I am using a prepaid card. I do not wish to be sending sms over and over again only to have nothing in the end. Hope you guys understand. Once a date is established, I will exchange numbers with you. Thanks...

PS: Once again, any qns, please refer to the thread as it already has more than enough info on me. Any other qns, please drop me a PM or an email at [email protected] :)

Emailed you again, but no reply, sweety... :o

sweety_gal_swee
19-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi coolfire, I just cleared my email. Not too sure which is yours, but if I still have not replied you, mind sending it again with your nick as the subject header? I will take note.

And just to let all bros out there know, I am in the midst of changing my number, again, yes as the other provider is giving a much better deal. Still, it is a prepaid number, so as usual, keep it short and simple k. Those whom I already have your numbers, I will sms you my new number shortly. This will most probably be effective after 5pm tomorrow. I may lose some contacts during the transmission, so do bear with me if I asked who you are... Thanks... :)

sweety_gal_swee
19-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi, please do not PM me asking me for my new number as I have yet to get it. So if you have received a sms with a new number claiming to be me, then thats a hoax... And btw, I am a FL, not an OKT. Hope that bros here will read before sending me PM about new gal/model or what have you coming to Singapore and asking if I wanna try... And I am not interested in trading points as well... I am a lady, so prefer the term 'sister' rather than 'brother'.... Thanks! :)

Compassion
19-11-2007, 05:13 PM
... And I am not interested in trading points as well...

If one of the bros from the forum paid for your service, maybe in return you should up his points as a matter of good after sales service. If you treat your customer well, you can bet there will be repeat business. :)

coolfire69
20-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi coolfire, I just cleared my email. Not too sure which is yours, but if I still have not replied you, mind sending it again with your nick as the subject header? I will take note.

And just to let all bros out there know, I am in the midst of changing my number, again, yes as the other provider is giving a much better deal. Still, it is a prepaid number, so as usual, keep it short and simple k. Those whom I already have your numbers, I will sms you my new number shortly. This will most probably be effective after 5pm tomorrow. I may lose some contacts during the transmission, so do bear with me if I asked who you are... Thanks... :)

Hey sweety... Just sent you another email... ;)

coolfire69
20-11-2007, 12:42 AM
If one of the bros from the forum paid for your service, maybe in return you should up his points as a matter of good after sales service. If you treat your customer well, you can bet there will be repeat business. :)

Hmm... Sounds interesting... :p

asdfghjkl
20-11-2007, 01:00 AM
come back again.. wow, u are the longest reservist liao.. ;)

sweety_gal_swee
20-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi bros, yes I do know who my customers are, and if they had written a FR on me I would also return the favour as well. And if I receive a PM stating 'Hey bro, wanna trade points?' That's when I know they are not someone I know, and only want points... Cuz if he did read the thread, then he would know that I am a gal, right? ;)

gerhunter
20-11-2007, 08:18 PM
sweety...sent you email..when free to meetup??:D

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 01:48 AM
u would return favor? u mean u wrote FRs too? :confused:

chikobai
21-11-2007, 08:12 AM
has a rtf session with princess sweety, this time have 2 words to describe her services

MARVELOUS MARVELOCIOUS

BlurBlock
21-11-2007, 09:02 AM
I think she meant a double blow job instead of one. Hee hee.

u would return favor? u mean u wrote FRs too? :confused:

sweety_gal_swee
21-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi guys, I am in the midst of transferring my contacts from my old number to the new one. Appreciate if you have my number, please dun call or sms me at this moment till tomorrow morning. Also, I know some bros out there are doing me a favour by introducing more customers to me thru giving out my numbers, but it would be better if I was informed beforehand as I dun like to be caught by surprised. And for security reasons, I have also declined them as I am not too sure who they are... Thank you. :)

sweety_gal_swee
25-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi all, I have already transferred all my contacts to my new number. Please do not contact me thru my old number anymore... Thanks. Anyone interested to meet this week? :p

gerhunter
26-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi all, I have already transferred all my contacts to my new number. Please do not contact me thru my old number anymore... Thanks. Anyone interested to meet this week? :p

me...but you don't reply to me de...:o

jazzcraz
26-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi Gal,

Really want to apologise to you. Thought I can meet up with you tomolo but have to go up to KL to work. Promise to sms you once I am back. Sorry again...:(

jazzcraz

sweety_gal_swee
28-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Hi, anyone interested to meet up Thurs or Fri? Drop me a PM or email at [email protected] pls... Thanks... :)

SHOOTER1610
28-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Can I have a session with you? Plz email me [email protected]

sweety_gal_swee
06-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi all, I am having problems logging into this website, so prefer that you leave me an email rather than a PM. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you very much! :)

Optimus_Prime
06-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi all, I am having problems logging into this website, so prefer that you leave me an email rather than a PM. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you very much! :)

U r still around ;) dunno if the number I have is ur old no. or new no.

noname123
06-12-2007, 12:14 PM
U r still around ;) dunno if the number I have is ur old no. or new no.

yr new hobby = number collector :rolleyes:

jplover
06-12-2007, 01:16 PM
U r still around ;) dunno if the number I have is ur old no. or new no.think it's her old number unless she've msg u with her new number

awendy
07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
can you please email yr contact to me at [email protected] ?

will ing to try lor.

Best REgards
Nelson

s@mster
07-12-2007, 06:42 PM
I am writing this late FR (and enjoying my salad) only now as am outstationed, and will only be back over the weekend, looking forward to going home even though I’ve had some exciting stuffs to write about, in a couple of days, after I have settled on my stuffs.

I had a bad Thursday night last week, drinking til 4am. Woke up at 815am and felt like hell after the night of drinking. Drove to work, and went home after deciding that I needed more sleep. Somehow, went home and could not sleep! Felt horny as was quite a good boy the night before, and remembered I actually had a prior appointment with sweety at 10am today, but I had cancelled it last evening as I was expecting a long night then (indeed it was a long night). SMS-ed sweety at around 930am and woke her up on the wrong side of bed. Had quite a fierce, but somewhat comforting sms session with sweety as she finally agreed to meet me to sextify me, and managed to persuade her to get out of bed, and proceeded to pick her at 10am.

Arrived at location, picked her and drove to 2nd location. Proceeded to get a room and checked in…….

My first impression of her was not too good actually, as she did not fit my bill of someone I would hit on. Anyway she was still very nice to me despite me waking her up on the wrong side of bed. As she just got out of home, I proceeded to shower, and came out. We laid on bed, and watched TV for awhile, before I started to undress her. We roamed each other for a moment, and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Suction was quite good, and honestly, I have to salute her. She gave me a BBBJ for about 15-20 minutes, but I was still unable to get a hard on. (some of u guys might know, after a heavy night of drinking, it was almost impossible to get anything done) I began to do some work on my own, and started to get a hard on, with her still BBBJing me.

I got into position, and with CD on, started to cheong her. She was quite passive when it comes to FJ, and I took my time to find my rhythm and started to pump her hard. After 2-3 minutes, I decided to give up (as was really too tired), and got her to give me a HJ. After awhile, I felt it cumming, and told her I wanted to CIM. She agreed without hesitation, and finally unloaded into her willing mouth. That was not all, she started to pump me while, and even after I finished cumming. That’s what I call service, if she was not enjoying it, that is.

We washed up, and I sent her to the next location where she arranged with another bro, before heading home.

Looks : 6 / 10 (by my standards)
Tits : 34B
Figure : 6 / 10 (quiet big boned, as I prefer smaller sized ladies)
Skin : 7 / 10
Service: 9 / 10 (very persevering)
BBBJ : 9 / 10 (CIM – excellent)
FJ : 6 / 10 (not her problem, but mine)
Damage: S$200 for 1 hour (due to the above reason and ‘urgency’ in which she accepted to meet me, thought she deserves more)
RTF : Unlikely

Thanks Sweety, for accepting my cash cheque, due to the fact that I had no cash on me. Oh what a horny man is capable of doing…. :D

coolfire69
08-12-2007, 12:21 AM
....Thanks Sweety, for accepting my cash cheque, due to the fact that I had no cash on me. Oh what a horny man is capable of doing…. :D

Wow.. She's really sweet in doing that... :p

s@mster
09-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Wow.. She's really sweet in doing that... :p

Yes indeed she is, or maybe because i look like a nice guy? :D end of the day it was a trueful and honest transaction, so hopefully bros here don't take advantage of her.

tobediscreet
13-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Sweety.. have left you a couple of emails. Can't send to your gmail account. Been wanting to bonk you for a while now, but don't have your new number. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

CumAgain2007
13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I contacted Sweety today wanting a session with her. She promptly replied that today "red flag". Try again next week. :cool:

lixiao17
14-12-2007, 01:23 AM
gmail account? I believed it should be [email protected]

jplover
16-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Just an update: She's having red flag thus maybe can try message her only somewhere in the middle of the week or something =)

sweety_gal_swee
16-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi guys, back already.... but just to let you know I can only make it this week on Mon to Wed, next week Wed and Thurs only, then will be new year to one and all! Timing wise still the same, mornings and afternoons before 5pm... Thanks... :)

Email: [email protected]

sweety_gal_swee
25-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi bros, Merry Christmas! Anyone interested to meet up before the New Year arrives? Let me know.... :)

gerhunter
25-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi bros, Merry Christmas! Anyone interested to meet up before the New Year arrives? Let me know.... :)
i would...but u never reply me de wor......:)

sweety_gal_swee
26-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi guys, anyone interested to meet up this weekend or on New Year's Eve? :)

sweety_gal_swee
30-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Hello, anyone interested to meet up on New Year's Eve? Between 12 noon to 3pm at Bugis 81. Drop me a PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks! :)

Scotchlite91
31-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Well, after so long of fixing up an appointment with Sweety Swee, New Year eve is the DAY.

Appointment is at 0900hrs. Pretty early in the morning, but i still pull myself out of my bed, cos i am looking forward to see the real SWEETY SWEE in person.

On the way there, gave her a good morning sms, no reply. Thinking she is probably busy, i went ahead to reach the location.

Checked into H81 B**IS at 0845, sms her the room #, but no reply. And whats worse is that starhub got no reception in that bloody room. Making that extra effort to come out to the corridor to get some reception to receive her reply. No reply still.

Come out of corridor, no reply sms from her.

Still no reply. So decided to give her a ring, no one pick up.

Sms her, saying i will be in the room waiting for her since got 2 hrs. No reply

Checked out of the hotel, watched Mission Impossible 3 on HBO, had a shower. She still never show up. Sighzzz.

Total damage - Hotel $25 for 2 hrs(due to new year eve), parking $4, ERP a couple more. Sperm Count - MILLION unused.

Hahaha...Sweety Swee..i am still waiting for ur sms.

sweety_gal_swee
02-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi bros, anyone interested to meetup this week or next can PM or email me at [email protected]. sg Btw, I have lost most of my contacts in the mobile. Some I managed to keep as I had backup, others are gone, so please do let me know who you are when you sms me. If possible, do leave me your number instead. Thanks...

sweety_gal_swee
10-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi, anyone interested to meet this Friday? Btw, I will only be able to meet in the evenings from next week onwards, so if you are interested to meetup, either this Thurs/Fri (anytime before 5pm) or next week (6pm onwards), do let me know. Email me at [email protected] instead of PM, cuz I am having problems logging in... Thanks! :)

Quique
11-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Can send me contact

sweety_gal_swee
12-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi, anyone interested to meet this Sunday morning (Only at Changi) or next week evenings? Prefer that you leave me an email with your contact number, rather than you asking for mine... Thanks! :)

omfgwtf
13-01-2008, 02:37 AM
hey sweety,

left you an email. hope to hear from you soon. ;)

sweety_gal_swee
15-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi guys, I am offering only evenings services now, appt times at either 630pm or 730pm. So if you want to meet, please let me know soon. Thanks! :)

sweety_gal_swee
03-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi, anyone interested to meet up before CNY, which is Monday or Tuesday evening between 6.30 to 8.30pm? Leave me an email at [email protected]

Thanks! :)

sweety_gal_swee
05-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi, looking to fill up my slots this afternoon. ANyone interested to meetup? PLease email me at [email protected] Thanks! :)

sweety_gal_swee
25-02-2008, 02:55 PM
HI all, this will be the last month I am in the scene, counting down from 26th Feb 2008. Come end of March I am retiring completely from this. So if you'd like to still catch me, leave me a message in the email please, not PM as I hardly log in these days... Email address is [email protected] Thanks! :)

Sengir Vampire
25-02-2008, 03:09 PM
HI all, this will be the last month I am in the scene, counting down from 26th Feb 2008. Come end of March I am retiring completely from this. So if you'd like to still catch me, leave me a message in the email please, not PM as I hardly log in these days... Email address is [email protected] Thanks! :)

26 th Feb is just a day away ........ Sad to missss the boat but wissssh you good lucksssss.........

Optimus_Prime
25-02-2008, 03:31 PM
hey sweety gal,

Glad to hear that u are retiring soon. :D

jplover
25-02-2008, 03:37 PM
hey sweety gal,

Glad to hear that u are retiring soon. :DSame here..

Glad that she's retiring soon.. All the best to you =)

nihonjin
25-02-2008, 08:13 PM

I replied ur sms... hope can meet u for one last time :D

sweety_gal_swee
26-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi guys, forgot to put down my timing. I prefer to meet weekdays, 10am to 5pm. Let me know! ;)

PS: I think many has mistaken my sentence. My last day counts down from 26th Feb 2008, so that would mean 26th March 2008 or earlier. Thanks!

lixiao17
26-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi sweety gal, had emailed u, still waiting for your reply. :)

nihonjin
26-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi guys, forgot to put down my timing. I prefer to meet weekdays, 10am to 5pm. Let me know! ;)

Aiyo, u forcing me to apply leave ar.... :D weekend can bo?

sweety_gal_swee
27-02-2008, 12:56 PM
No lah nihonjin! u got my sms mahz... If u wanna meet in the evenings, need to let me know in advance, but onli for u! only thing is need to compromise with me on the location lorz... heehee... :p

Any takers for thurs and fri?

nihonjin
27-02-2008, 06:25 PM
... but onli for u!

:D hehe.... i will sms u again soon....

gerhunter
28-02-2008, 02:38 AM
No lah nihonjin! u got my sms mahz... If u wanna meet in the evenings, need to let me know in advance, but onli for u! only thing is need to compromise with me on the location lorz... heehee... :p

Any takers for thurs and fri?

me!!friday??

NightProwler
28-02-2008, 02:52 AM
I really have to give our Princess Sweety here 1000 Salutes for her accomodating attitude and PROMPT response to her clients requests and schedule!

Been trying to arrange a meeting with Sweety Swee since the beginning of the week but due to my irregular meetings and schedule with clients I have got problems fixing a definite time with her...sometimes even have to cancel in the last minute...she even offered to meet me at 0930am!! Just to accomodate my timing...THIS IS SERVICE! :cool:

Sweety, sorry I still can't fix a date yet. Please bear with me once again! To all brothers here, when Sweety leaves the scene, we are definitely going to miss one Helluva Gem in SBF...meanwhile we could only grasp the Finale of this wonderful local Diamond...:o

director66
28-02-2008, 08:33 PM

PS: I think many has mistaken my sentence. My last day counts down from 26th Feb 2008, so that would mean 26th March 2008 or earlier. Thanks!

Sweety, next friday i apply off ok, 10 am? btw, i replied your email liao :D

mjl230879
28-02-2008, 09:16 PM
This is my First FR ever from this afternoon.

Was late due to the mix up in locations. So I hurried to the location and was about 15 mins late. SMSed the room number and about 5 mins later she appeared.
Looking at her she seemed like your typical Singaporean gal (So if you are looking for a SYT or a real looker, look elsewhere).

As this is my First FL, I was not as well verse as I am in the HCs. Told her I would take a shower while she sat there watching the TV. Came out of the shower and Chatted with her a little while where she invited me on the bed and told me the bed doesn't have thorns, I guess I was a little shy. Continue talking to her while she was in my arms (a bit of GFE), she slowly started to rub my inner thigh. As Wood began to appear, she slowly did some funky thing that consisted of lightly rubbing the circumference of my Manhood that send a tingling sensation down my legs, it has been a long time since I felt this sensation. It lasted for about a couple of minutes until she slowly began to blow me. As she swallowed my shaft whole, I never knew a woman's mum could fit so much in?

As the blowing got serious, I politely asked if I could play with her pussy and she said "NO!" Then I said pleeease in a very pathetic voice, which prompted her to then switch her body position to her pussy pointing closer to my face. Her pussy hair was slightly long to my liking but I think she shaved the hair that was closer to her slit. Her slit is pretty unique, having big flaps with extra flesh at the tip of it, upon initial contact it was slightly moist, but as I slower stroked her clit with my index, it started discharging fluids like a wet sponge.
As I attempt to spread the moisture evenly I was disrupted as her mouth work went up a notch, BOYS She is the hardest working blower I know!

As I moved on to playing with her nipples, I found myself wanting to finger her, so I playfully played with her pussy, making sure it was evenly wet, before I inserted my Index into her, she welcomed the move by a slight moan and hips gyrating to my fingering, I felt she wanted more so I inserted another finger in, to my surprise she was gyrating her hips even more, this continued while she was licking my balls.

Having the longest BJ I ever had in my life, I suggested that she cap me, as she tried to use the Jap CD I brought she wasn't too successful as she said my two fingers in her were distracting her, I apologise and let her continue to cap me. As soon as the cap went on, she rode me like I was a Bull in the Rodeo, not the best moment, but it was not too bad. We finally finished off with her legs up in the air.

If you are into Finger Fucking, she really enjoys it, if you like it real wet this is the sponge for you, if you are into a good long blow shes' it !
For 120, its worth a try. Overall 6.5/10

RTF: If I have the time.

Bros if you find my FR helpful, please help up my points.

KingBong
02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
For those that enjoy ramming big round ass. Can't miss :D

oeioei
04-03-2008, 08:51 PM
For those that enjoy ramming big round ass. Can't miss :D

U mean Sweety is providing AJ?? Or am I wrong?

:D

KingBong
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
I meant doggy ;)

U mean Sweety is providing AJ?? Or am I wrong?

:D

sweety_gal_swee
09-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi guys, it seems that I may retire earlier than I wish. Not that I want to, but I may be starting work soon. So if you can meet between Monday to Friday, do let me know. Timing is betweeen 10am to 5pm. Try to email me and not PM please... Thanks... :)

sweety_gal_swee
11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
HI, anyone interested to meet up morning, wed to fri? Let me know! Email is [email protected]

sadlonelyguyer
11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
*blush* can pm me?
location?

HI, anyone interested to meet up morning, wed to fri? Let me know! Email is [email protected]

mangosteen23
11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
for those looking for a good attitude and accommodating FL, SWEEs the one for you.

sweety_gal_swee
23-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi guys, due to work commitment, I can only meet between 6 to 630pm at Changi 81. If you can meet, do let me know through email. Email add is [email protected]

FYI, after this week I will retire. Would like to take this opportunity to thank all for your kind support. :)

sammyboss
28-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Sis sweety_gal_swee, hope yr business good good!!! :)

sweety_gal_swee
30-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi guys, sad to say I am back but only for a short period of time, from now till before CNY. Email address is still the same.

The email is [email protected]

PM also can! hope to hear from you guys... Ciao! :)

sweety_gal_swee
01-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi guys, sad to say I am back but only for a short period of time, from now till before CNY. Email address is still the same.

PM also can! hope to hear from you guys... Ciao!

jason910
02-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Hi Bro Optimus prime

Can i meet up with u guys for the next tcss session? im quite a newbie yet if u don mind.. can email me at [email protected]

bonkerboy
02-01-2009, 03:49 PM

PM also can! hope to hear from you guys... Ciao!

hi sweety, i emailed you before but no reply... :(
can PM me to arrange a meeting?:)

sweety_gal_swee
06-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi Bro Optimus prime

Can i meet up with u guys for the next tcss session? im quite a newbie yet if u don mind.. can email me at [email protected]

Hmm... I'm kinda curious, why is it that it's me who posted and people are asking to meetup with Optimus Prime for the next tcss?

Anyway, to those bros who have received my email with my number, please ignore it as I have lost the number. I will send you my new one asap... thanks! :)

mrxs
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM
can I meet you ?

bonkerboy
06-01-2009, 10:40 AM
hi sweety, i emailed you before but no reply... :(
can PM me to arrange a meeting?:)

Hi sis,
still no reply from you...?

xiaohu
06-01-2009, 12:07 PM
hi sis,
can we hav a deal in this saturday noon???? PM ME PLS TYVM:)

sweety_gal_swee
07-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

Think I should let you know that my rules still stands. As per previous, no pics. Also, as I am using a prepaid card, appreciate if your sms are kept short and sweet... thanks!

xiaohu
08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
hi sis
can u pm me ur hp no, i wan to know i got slot or not on this sunday

Julian77
10-01-2009, 10:47 PM
hi sis
can u pm me ur hp no, i wan to know i got slot or not on this sunday

Haha xiaohu come we go together i first then ur turn okie? hehehe :D

xiaohu
11-01-2009, 02:46 AM
:(sad sis havent reply me
so this weekend eat alone :(

sweety_gal_swee
15-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi bros, my access to lappy will be limited, therefore prefer to receive emails instead of PM. Please leave me an email instead at [email protected]. Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
19-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi all, my service will end on 30th Jan 2009. Prefer to meet during office hours instead. as usual, do leave me an email instead of PM. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2009, 02:30 PM
hmm 4gt to mention tat i still prefer to mt on wkdays during office hours. Rates are still the same at SGD 120/1/1 excl rm. Those bros who r into hvg gd svc do come look for me. Cheers! :)

Ps: still hvg difficulty accessing the web. Pls jus drop me a mail at [email protected]. Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
02-02-2009, 09:45 PM
hi guys.. I'll be able to meetup between 12 pm to 8pm on weekdays for these 2 weeks. If interested pls leave email as i hv limited access to SBF.. Thanks...

Email: [email protected]

gabchong100
03-02-2009, 03:04 AM
hey i would be interested so when you would be available.?

sweety_gal_swee
05-02-2009, 09:25 AM
hi.. Jus wondering if any bros will be interested to mt up tdy or tml.. Pls do leave me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

brandontan
05-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, had been itchy for a local FL experience for a while.
Turned out I had some free day time this week and managed to hookup w/ her today.

Okay. She was extremely accommodating to my slight change in timings, good attitude! :)

Arrived at hotel. I took a shower while waiting for her.

She arrived a little later while I was watching TV.
We watched TV a little, talked a little, get familiar with each other.
She started to play w/ the little fella as I continue to watch TV.

I have always love having attention while I watch TV, hehehe.
Anyways, she proceeded to give me a pretty awesome bbbj as I continue to relax.

The bbbj was quite good... I had to hold it in a couple of times as it was a 120/1/1 and I surely did not want the "1" to be CIM, not my thing.

Eventually, she capped me and she did a slowmo cowgirl on me, not bad... but I was aching to ram her by then.

Turned her over, and I rammed her for a good few minutes with her legs on my shoulders.

After a few good minutes, I unloaded to a good day :)

She has good attitude and quite friendly.

However, she is quite shy and really not comfortable when I asked to paint her. :P

Looks: 5/10 (not a looker, but friendly)
Body: 5/10 (quite a few ample pounds, well, myself too, but then again...)
Conversation: 7/10 (quite easy to converse with)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (was quite good except for a few moments when she did it a little too hard for my liking)
HJ: 7/10 (relaxing)
FJ: 6.5/10 (not much excitement, but she was quite wet, which I like)

Hey guys, please help up my rep a little, if u okay w/ my FR, so I get to get more contacts of FJ and then write more FRs. Thanks! :cool:

sweety_gal_swee
09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Ha... din expect to have a FR till I saw it. Anyway, thanks bro...

I'm available to m11am to 5pm, and meetup this week tues to fri, and hopefully this is my last week... if you'd like to meetup, do leave me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

PS: At times there may be changes due to my full time job, so I hope you understand... cuz no matter what, full time job comes first for me. But I'll try to accomodate. Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
15-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi all, I will be ending my services before end of feb. If you'd like to engage my services, please drop me a mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
19-02-2009, 12:04 PM
hi... i'll be ending my services by this coming week. I'll onli be able to meet weekdays mornings and afternoons. Pls drop me an email if u'd like to meet as its not convenient for me to log in here.. Email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

sweety_gal_swee
22-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi all.. I'll be ending mt service end of this week. If u'd like to engage my services u can email me at [email protected]

My timings are weekdays mornings and afternoons. Thank you!

onnjai
22-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Yr PM box full.. care to PM me?

basara_evil
23-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Yr PM box full.. care to PM me?

go read tru the thread, u were not suppose to PM her. there is an email for u to use to book her service.

sweety_gal_swee
09-07-2009, 10:22 PM
email [email protected]

CowBeCowBu
16-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Not particularly the kind of first FR I'd like to write (especially for someone who was praised so highly), but here it goes:

Sent e-mail to Swee on Fri last week for appt. on Tue. There were doubts in me since my profile is 0 post. I doubt she would believe me and respond.

To my surprise, she did, and says Tue is OK. So the clock is set on Tue 11 AM @ Sel H81.

On the D-day, around 9 AM got SMS says dat she got meeting ard 10, so have to postpone it to another day.... Since I am on leave for my virgin FL encounter, I asked if she is OK with diff time slot.

She said about 14:30, but the venue must be chged to C H81 since it's closer to her office.

I was a bit shocked that she is working and had to sneak out for this. I queried if it wouldn't disrupt her work, since the market is bad, It would be hell if she got fired because of this. SMS her again if she can really make it.

She said 14:00 - 14:30 is OK.

I left home with proper office attire altho i am on leave. It wouldn't be comfortable for me to roam ard the city, so I decided to go to location, book the room n rest.

Reached C H81 around 11 AM. SMS-ed her the room no. explain that I am there early, since i am lazy to go back home.

She was still cfm abt the time and ask if I brought rubber, which I said I did.

That was the last SMS I got frm her. Clock ticking away until 15:00.... no SMS, no nothing.

It is part of my fault that due to Kiasi-ness, I erased each SMS after I replied hence there goes her no. additionally my phone batt is flat. Maybe due to chg SIM too frequently.

I got appt with a frd after office hr. So I waited till 15:30 and left the H81.

All FR attributes: N.A.

I can think of 1001 excuses why she fly me aeroplane, from last minute task frm boss & HP spoilt to kidnapped by aliens..... (Gosh, I have to stop watching StarWars and those kinds of movies), but I am more interested in what really happened and why...

Up to the time of this post, there's no SMS on my 2ndary SIM and e-mail.

Phew.... It is tough to keep cool, and to censor all profanities from my nery 1st post.