PDA

View Full Version : legend hc

Pages : 1 [2]

McWoof0
06-09-2003, 02:20 AM
Hi

i heard alot of bros saying Yuki is good
half true. she is quite pretty but she doesnt allow french, ass rim, and feet licking[say wat very ticklish] lik shit man..everything also cannot. but she let me lick her asshole for 3 secs..then she say very ticklish again..not worth the $.massage also not good

noppensg
06-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by McWoof0
Hi

i heard alot of bros saying Yuki is good
half true. she is quite pretty but she doesnt allow french, ass rim, and feet licking[say wat very ticklish] lik shit man..everything also cannot. but she let me lick her asshole for 3 secs..then she say very ticklish again..not worth the $.massage also not good

Hi Bro,

I admire your courage, licking a pro's ass. I hope you are aware of the risks involved, cheers!

McWoof0
06-09-2003, 05:17 PM
hey,

i think licking ass should be ok right? its not licking her pussy maybe got germs..whats ur experience?

_jaDeD_
06-09-2003, 07:55 PM
hey,

i think licking ass should be ok right? its not licking her pussy maybe got germs..whats ur experience?
Licking ass no germs meh?
Asshole is the outlet for bodily discharge and I guarantee you a swipe of that area and you can find loads and loads of e.coli, and not to mention other harmful microorganisms.

noppensg
07-09-2003, 10:54 AM
hey,

U can call me kia-si or coward but if I get a pros, I will never go raw (be it BBBJ, FJ, AR or pussy-licking). Sori I cna't share my AR experience cos i have not done it b4. Play safe, play long.

montivideo
08-09-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Licking ass no germs meh?
Asshole is the outlet for bodily discharge and I guarantee you a swipe of that area and you can find loads and loads of e.coli, and not to mention other harmful microorganisms.

Lick assh might as well lick pussy. They're so close to each other; while lying down, pussy's juice would flow down onto assh, & vice versa.....

vin2324
08-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Hi bro HitMan,

Can U tell me abt Mabel? Did u try ICE b4? she have a big tit. Sorry I'm new in this forum.:confused:

gedangsa
08-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
U can call me kia-si or coward but if I get a pros, I will never go raw (be it BBBJ, FJ, AR or pussy-licking). Sori I cna't share my AR experience cos i have not done it b4. Play safe, play long.

So have you try fingering or fucking with condom ?

Are they safe or not ?

Hitman
08-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by vin2324
Hi bro HitMan,

Can U tell me abt Mabel? Did u try ICE b4? she have a big tit. Sorry I'm new in this forum.:confused:
Huh? You asking about gals from Legends? Check your PM, just sent you a message.

McWoof0
08-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by montivideo
Lick assh might as well lick pussy. They're so close to each other; while lying down, pussy's juice would flow down onto assh, & vice versa.....

no..i lick her ass doggie style..so wun kena her juices..anyway she also not high leh.. like so normal..she position already then say.. Lai..:o

gunners
11-09-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by xocturnal
Ex-IP Lancer is now know at Yvonne @ Legend. For those who know her, she is as good as before.

any brudders tried yvonne? how's the service? is she pretty? never beento ip, so dun noe how she looks...

Ah_Beng_Kia
17-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Dear all,

A big thank you to all the bros out there who had previously strongly recommended Sammi, I finally tried her myself and she is good! After harnassing so much information from you lot here, I finally have to give something back. I have previously tried Agnes, Angel, Joyce, Winnie from the same HC, I find that in terms of service, she surpasses them all.

Sammi is not stunning, not model looking but she posseses this extremely sweet, demure, girl next door type disposition that will melt your heart, not all at once but gradually. Her smile is alluringly infectious and she holds that incredible charming personality that will just sweep you off the floor.

She is not tall, probably less than 1.6m, but her eyes are so captivating when she stares lovingly at you. Her body is not slim and yes, she does have baby fats at several areas, but who cares, she makes up for all these minor faults with her excellent service, one of the best I have come across in an HC. However, she does have a pair of nicely shaped breasts that are definitely a handful to play with, hmmm....

Finally, that GF factor...hmmm yes, she will hug you, kiss you and tell you to take her slowly...and she will keep that mega watt smile of hers on throughout the entire session. Even after you have prepared to leave the room, she will still hug you like parting lovers one last time, imparting that aromatic perfume scent of hers onto your apparel, allowing you to be still reminiscing those unforgettable moments long after you have left the HC.

Overall, she deserves all the glowing accolades paid to her by all the bros before. She is young, vivacious, sweet and has a gorgeously attractive charm about her. Honestly I do wish her well and hope that all the bros out there will treat her nicely and I am quite sure she will reciprocate in a fashion that she did with me.

Cheerios,

Beng

SilkStalk.
17-09-2003, 10:10 AM
Beng:

The best FR pertaining to the HC scene I've read so far in recent times. I could almost picture her vividly in my mind. Kudos to you and keep em coming, or should I say keep em 'cumming' .......

Hitman
18-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Bro Beng,

A very well written FR, could see her right in front of me with that captivative smile of hers. :)

Have to emphasize on the last statement of Bro Beng about treating her nicely, there was once she showed me a blue black mark on her thigh after some rough handling by a customer, please treat her nicely and she'll reciprocate....

dementedcow
18-09-2003, 11:52 PM
Tried Sammi today.

Must say she's the sweetest gal i've seen in a HC. A bit bah bah but still attractive.(to me) Alot of GF feeling.

Her service is good but find it quite SOP. In fact, i'm starting to feel that almost all such services are starting to feel similar. Maybe i'm getting bored, very often even after screwing a beautiful WL, i leave the place feeling empty.

Right now, i just feel that it seems the ability to click with the gal means more to me than the FJ. Or maybe i should just retire....

rockon
19-09-2003, 02:41 PM
Had her las wk.wunderful 45mins of esctacy.realli luv her gf treatment,no airs about her,veri accomadatin.where 2 find a real life gf like her?

Ah_Beng_Kia
19-09-2003, 09:08 PM
Dear bros,

Got to agree with you, bro Rockon...I also really wish I have a real life GF as sweet, bubbly and as willing to please as Sammi, man she is just terrific...have not been able to forget her since that eventful day. It has definitely been a while since I have been smitten by an HC girl that seriously...She is definitely one nice HC girl...damn I love her!!!..:)

Bros, please take good care of her...otherwise we will just end up losing another gem in the HC scene.

Cheerios,

Beng

rexsee88
20-09-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by dementedcow
Tried Sammi today.

Must say she's the sweetest gal i've seen in a HC. A bit bah bah but still attractive.(to me) Alot of GF feeling.

Her service is good but find it quite SOP. In fact, i'm starting to feel that almost all such services are starting to feel similar. Maybe i'm getting bored, very often even after screwing a beautiful WL, i leave the place feeling empty.

Right now, i just feel that it seems the ability to click with the gal means more to me than the FJ. Or maybe i should just retire....

Ya Boy, well say Bro dementedcow, I do share the same thought, it is so tempting to try each time, but always left with empty feeling after that, but difficult to retire, cause always have that type of excitement and urge feeling after a while , sometimes have not choice but extended another half a sesson more just to chit chat and joke with the gal, built up the g/f feeling, at least won't leave with a empty feeling especially after each session, guess to diffcult to retire, maybe should back up by a nice HC setup and facilities, at least we have the facilities fully utilized after the FJ.

oaoo
20-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by dementedcow
... In fact, i'm starting to feel that almost all such services are starting to feel similar. Maybe i'm getting bored, very often even after screwing a beautiful WL, i leave the place feeling empty.

Um .... I have that feeling too .... being too 'regular' with a couple of girls for a long time .... and each time after the session, I left the place feeling empty too and keep telling myself 'this would be my last'. But, come next week, the urge is there again, and on and on.

That's also the reason why I went to venture other HCs/Gems and seeking new excitment.

Perhaps the only way to stop, at least temporary, is if SARS is here again. Haahaa.

i_coitus
21-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Tried several gals including Sammi last year, well nuthin 2 shout abt !

Only complain are da charges >>>>

Hj (Fully Clothe) - 50

Hj/Bj (Stripped) - 100

Fj ....................... - 120 ~ 150 (Depend on gal)

SOP services comparing 2 other HC and yet charge higher.

So any bro can update da latest rates :D

dementedcow
26-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by oaoo
Um .... I have that feeling too .... being too 'regular' with a couple of girls for a long time .... and each time after the session, I left the place feeling empty too and keep telling myself 'this would be my last'. But, come next week, the urge is there again, and on and on.

That's also the reason why I went to venture other HCs/Gems and seeking new excitment.

Perhaps the only way to stop, at least temporary, is if SARS is here again. Haahaa.

Ya, i go even when i don't have the urge. Sometimes, i'm so fed up with work or other matters, i just find myself there again, to be comforted by these wonderful ladies so that i can escape for a short while.....

the stress at work and life just break down my resolve to stop.

gunners
27-09-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Hitman
I usually park at the hotel, don't know about alternative parking lots.

Both Sammi and Joyce are equally service oriented, in my opinion, Sammi is prettier although a bit 'ba ba', Joyce is sweet looking and slim. As the saying goes - One man's meat is another man's poison. Try both, and you decide...

And yes, it's advisable to book in advance, especially since everyone's payday is coming... :)

hmmmm... you description of Joyce & Sammi seems kinda of strange to me leh... thot Joyce was more "ba ba" compared to Sammi... Sammi definitely feels lighter when she was on top leh... did I remember wrongly?

anyway, who cares!!! both are lovely gals... and most definitely good bonks!!! definitely my favs at legend... though Sammi is palyful but can be abit "teh"... Joyce is sweet (change of opinion here as my 1st visit was only so-so, service was definitely better second time round)...

any other gals brudders here want to recommend that could match these 2 beaus?

dick10
07-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Anybody know where Daisy of Legend

alloyz
08-01-2004, 12:49 AM
Is Sammi and Joyce still the And Pais in Legend? Haven't been there for ages......last time had Channel.....below average overall.
Any bros been there recently can provide update on this place?

pittbull
08-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by alloyz
Is Sammi and Joyce still the And Pais in Legend? Haven't been there for ages......last time had Channel.....below average overall.
Any bros been there recently can provide update on this place?

I would recommend waiting until next month. This place is short-staffed again because of the all the holidays. You'll just get frustrated if you go now.

alloyz
08-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pittbull
I would recommend waiting until next month. This place is short-staffed again because of the all the holidays. You'll just get frustrated if you go now.

oh, thanks for the tip....yeah, hate it when they are short handed....will end up getting some lousy gal.....

gunners
19-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by alloyz
oh, thanks for the tip....yeah, hate it when they are short handed....will end up getting some lousy gal.....

yep... sammi is still a fav there... better call before heading down. not sure about joyce, haven't tried her for quite a while. sammi is still my fav... :p

alloyz
20-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by gunners
yep... sammi is still a fav there... better call before heading down. not sure about joyce, haven't tried her for quite a while. sammi is still my fav... :p

hi bro gunners,

did you go down recently? as another bro pointed out...now CNY season so not going down...prob in early Feb once the festive season over....then maybe got better or new gals come back...

any up-to-date info?

jack tan
21-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Hi ,
Legend shut for CNY 21/1-25/1. Another gal you can try is Cecilia. Young with good body. She has a six pack and slim . CFM look. Friendly. Worth a try.

ayako
21-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Is cicilea the young malaysian girl? fj ask for $150 right? boobs are artificially big for a very skinny girl.

sexytoy.com.sg
21-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by jack tan
Hi ,
Legend shut for CNY 21/1-25/1. Another gal you can try is Cecilia. Young with good body. She has a six pack and slim . CFM look. Friendly. Worth a try.

Wow! Six pack for a gal.

tanterry
21-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by wwwwwww.com.sg
Wow! Six pack for a gal.

Legend has one of the best gyms in local hcs. So, I guess she must have trained up her 6 pack there during her free time.:D

noppensg
21-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Legend has one of the best gyms in local hcs. So, I guess she must have trained up her 6 pack there during her free time.:D

Guess this is the reason:
In providing BJ, the client will be requested to sit on the sofa chair, with didi at the edge of the chair. She will lie on the floor, legs raised and placed on the sides of the chair, and do sit ups...every up movement will mean didi disappearing into her mouth, and only be seen when she did the down movement. Image if she does this for 5 clients per day, 6 packs is not a problem.

Just joking lah, not mean to disrespect anyone.

gedangsa
21-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Hi ,

Sorry bro jack, what is a six pack ?

Also, can give more detal FR on this Cecilia as as:-

1. boobs size
2. age
3. smooth/rough skin
4. fair/dark skin
5. fat/slim
6. pretty/ugly
7. tall/short
8. breast firm or sagging ?

Tks

jack tan
22-01-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi,
Cecilia has a well toned body. Very atheletic. The six packs was referring to her wash board abdomen muscle. She is young and pretty(7.5/10) with CFM look. Actually she belongs to the sexy type as oppose to the girl-next-door look. Firm boobs but only handful. Friendly with ok services. Charges are SOP. She is worth a try.
Next target is the new PRC girl Fiona. Long hair. Quite pretty but big built. Will post FR after trial next week. Perhaps other brothers have tried her could post comments.
BTW have also tried Sammi. Only so so nothing good to shout about. Very average in term of service and look. Not good value for the prices in my opinion. Joyce, Cecilia, Eileen, and Winnie much better return. Normally I only do HJ and good massages and so not in position to give FR on other services. However other brothers out there may have different opinions .

elephant1029
23-01-2004, 10:07 PM
There have been one or two additions to the talent pool at this place. One worth mentioning is Diana. Looks young and even younger undressed. Her massage sucks though.

What is more interesting is the change that has come over some of the other gals. Sammy has actually lost a lot of weight from when she started. Looks different than before.

Eileen has become very toned and muscular over the last few months. Some people might like that, others might think she is beginning to look like a bodybuilder.

Winnie has put on some weight, which is an improvement. Looks more voluptuous now. Her overall skills are probably still among the best. But she isn't really my first choice these days.

One who has deteriorated is Joyce. Aged quite a bit from a year ago. Dunno why. Looks quite haggard these days.

alloyz
24-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro Elephant,

Just wanted to ask you if your valuable info is recent? If so, then looks like I will have a tough time choosing who to choose...hehe

gedangsa
24-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by elephant1029
There have been one or two additions to the talent pool at this place. One worth mentioning is Diana. Looks young and even younger undressed. Her massage sucks though.

Bro elephant,

Can give more info on Diana such as:-

Cup size
firm/sagging
fair/dark skin ?
tall/short
fat/slim ?
face

Tks

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Bro elephant,

Can give more info on Diana such as:-

Cup size
firm/sagging
fair/dark skin ?
tall/short
fat/slim ?
face

Tks

Long / short hair

elephant1029
24-01-2004, 10:53 PM
The only objective information I can give on Diana is that she has short hair, is relatively skinny and has darker than normal skin tone. All the other details you asked about are a matter of taste.

pittbull
24-01-2004, 11:07 PM

One who has deteriorated is Joyce. Aged quite a bit from a year ago. Dunno why. Looks quite haggard these days.

I have to agree about Joyce. She was never much of a looker, but now she's beginning to look quite bad. Comes with the job I guess. Takes the years out of you. Maybe that is why the crowd is getting more interested in the couple of new gals that have this place has added.

gedangsa
25-01-2004, 12:14 AM
The only objective information I can give on Diana is that she has short hair, is relatively skinny and has darker than normal skin tone. All the other details you asked about are a matter of taste.

But at least let us know the size of Diana's boobs lah. Breast size is a matter of fact what.

gunners
27-01-2004, 06:32 PM

BTW have also tried Sammi. Only so so nothing good to shout about. Very average in term of service and look. Not good value for the prices in my opinion.

sammi is still my fav... perhaps her special treatment is oni 4 regulars... have tried cecilia once b4, can't remember the details, but think it was quite a good experience, perhaps will try again to rekindle the thoughts... :p

jack tan
28-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi,
Went down to Legend to try Fiona as promised. Unfortunately not back from CYN yet! Notice really understaff. Everyone is rushing. Will not go there again until next month . Recept. recommended Agnes. So boh bian as already there.
Short FR of Agnes:
Look: OK. Sweet demure. Long hair just like school gal. 7/10.
Fair skin.
Service: Friendly. Message poor. A little quiet.
Boobs: Hand full.
HJ: Normal. SOP. Did not try other services as I normally don't, so
cannot comments.
As I was leaving, saw Sammi. Look very different. Very haggard and pale. Loss a lot of weight. look much older too! Overheard customer complaining to recept. about poor service from Sammi and that although she is sick she also work. Poor girl. Understand that they will be fine a heavily by the boss if they fail to turn up for work. This is really inhumane. Guess the job took too much out of her.

alloyz
29-01-2004, 10:15 AM
guess the gals are all not back from CNY mood yet....sigh...hurry up!! haha...

enchantress
05-02-2004, 07:05 PM
anyone tried patricia recently? heard she is more accomodating and charges less now (not sure exactly how much) because she does not get enough bookings

babilaut3
06-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by enchantress
anyone tried patricia recently? heard she is more accomodating and charges less now (not sure exactly how much) because she does not get enough bookings

Tried her about a month back.
She wanted to charge me $100 for HJ, $120 for BM and BJ, $150 for just FJ and a whopping $200 for BJ and FJ.
She thought I was a Jap tourist or something, and tried to con me.
Crazy.

enchantress
06-02-2004, 12:53 PM
what did you do and how much did you pay for her in the end? costs aside, i quite like her. very sweet and CFM look. nice boobs

Bigone65
06-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by enchantress
what did you do and how much did you pay for her in the end? costs aside, i quite like her. very sweet and CFM look. nice boobs

I believe the going rate for HC is max $120.00 for the complete works - of course excluding the Entrance fees. Total will be $160.00 which is $10.00 more than the top GL rate. If I have to pay anything more, honestly I rather visit GL - 45 mins of sheer pleasure and not having to worry about raids etc..etc. Just my personal opinion.

FallenAngel
06-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by babilaut3
Tried her about a month back. She wanted to charge me $100 for HJ, $120 for BM and BJ, $150 for just FJ and a whopping $200 for BJ and FJ. She thought I was a Jap tourist or something, and tried to con me. Crazy.
Hahaha, thats the most expensive package I have ever heard. None of the HC around Singapore charge that price, even the most expensive HC Dragon charges only 150 for FJ and that should include BJ as well. You should just tell her you dun want any special. I thought Legends standard is 120 for FJ and that includes BJ.

noppensg
11-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Heard that ANA Hotel is closing....not sure the fate of legend HC.

gedangsa
11-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Heard that ANA Hotel is closing....not sure the fate of legend HC.

How reliable is your info ?

KNN.. if another good HC is closed then there goes another outlet for bonking !!

How you know one, brother ?

carlovers
12-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Tonite news has announced that ANA Hotel will cease operation in Mar 04. With the closure of ANA, Legend will also has to shut its doors!

chicken_seeker
12-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Legends will be moving to a new location around orchard area..
call the reception to ask... i also not sure of the location, the receptionist ask me call during starting of march....

gedangsa
12-02-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by carlovers
Tonite news has announced that ANA Hotel will cease operation in Mar 04. With the closure of ANA, Legend will also has to shut its doors!

Tonite's news as in the newspaper or TV ?

oaoo
12-02-2004, 02:14 AM
TV and channelnewsasia website. You will probably read it in tomorrow paper as well.

jack tan
12-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Hi bros.,
Just came back from Legend. Confirmed relocating to "new" place somewhere in Orchard Road vincinity after 30thMarch. They are quite secretive about this "new" place but will disclose exact location only by end Feb. Not sure why. Anyway understand most of the girls have been offer to move so can expect some continueity. Will keep all of you posted once I have more info.
Still not able to try Fiona as I did not book in advance. Have to settle with my darling Cecilia again. She is still as good with athelectic built. Not sure how long she can maintain figure as "new" place may not have a gym. So bros. who like the CFM look together with a trim figure better hurry up!
Saw some new bloods as I was leaving. Quite chio but did not ask recept. for names. Maybe any bros. care to share some info. Thanks.

Ah_Beng_Kia
13-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Cecilia does indeed have that CFM look and smile that will drive you wild once she undresses herself. She is small build but posseses an atheletic, well toned and proportioned body.

She was a little cold initially when we hit off but warmed up to me pretty quickly. Most importantly, she did give me that GF feeling when she started working on my body.

As she started her special, her touches and her kisses were so meticulously coordinated as they rained down my cheek and torso, such that they set the stage for steamy sexual experience which was duly served thereafter.

Oh yes, she looked gorgeously sexy when she slithered herself down to arouse my little member slowly. I attempted to finger her already wet pussy which she did not resist. Her soft moaning helped to ease the earlier distance between ourselves and we proceeded to a love making crescendo that culminated in esctasy for the both of us when I finally exploded in her.

If Sammi is your bubbly playful damsel (read my earlier FR), then Cecilia would certainly be your sexy, seductive temptress. Both girls are very different in personality and offer a totally different sexperience. So, depending on your moods that day, take your pick...

I do hope that these girls would all move to their new location, wherever it may be...:)

Cheers,

Beng

jack tan
13-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi Beng,
Could not have agreed more with you regarding your FR on Cecilia. Althought I did not normally do FJ, I am always tempted to do so wth her. Her GF factor is high once she warms up to you.
Unfortunately my experience with Sammi is not similiar with yours. Although she is friendly, her service in term of massage and HJ is below average in my book. Maybe different stroke for different people. Sorry don't mean to put you down but that's only my experience. Will not go back to her unless boh bien! Would like to try other gals for their freshness. BTW do you have any experience with Fiona. She seem quite popular.

Cheers,

Ah_Beng_Kia
13-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Dear bro Jack,

I have been back to visit Sammi a few times over the past few months and found that her service level still remains at an exceptional level to myself. Although there have been a few negative reports about her recently in the forum, she still excels in her service and gives me sleepless nights whenever I visit her. Give her another chance when you have the time and money.

As for Cecilia, she definitely looks better than Sammi, but she belongs to the more classy and sexy category while Sammi is the more cheeky, playful type of lass. To each his own actually...

I have not tried Fiona yet but when I do, I will definitely give you an FR.

Cheers,

Beng

LeeYokeYuen
13-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi bros.,
Just came back from Legend. Confirmed relocating to "new" place somewhere in Orchard Road vincinity after 30thMarch. They are quite secretive about this "new" place but will disclose exact location only by end Feb. Not sure why. Anyway understand most of the girls have been offer to move so can expect some continueity. Will keep all of you posted once I have more info.
Still not able to try Fiona as I did not book in advance. Have to settle with my darling Cecilia again. She is still as good with athelectic built. Not sure how long she can maintain figure as "new" place may not have a gym. So bros. who like the CFM look together with a trim figure better hurry up!
Saw some new bloods as I was leaving. Quite chio but did not ask recept. for names. Maybe any bros. care to share some info. Thanks.

Hard to figure where they could move to. I have been discussing it with friends and we can't figure where they could go on Orchard road.

jack tan
13-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi Quasimodo,
I quite like your name! Juding from your various threads, you seemed a old timer. Just to add more names into your black book and let you into somemore hidden gems:
(1) If you are into young pretty girls, visit Dragon HC although prices are high, you can try Carnation (one of the prettiest HC gal around but her service can be term as "mechanical" by some bros. However if you can click with her, she can be nice) and Ribena ( young and quite pretty. Friendly and very service oriented. Lot's of GF feelings. Die Die must try category!)
(2) From Legend besides the gals, bro. Beng and myself mentioned, you can also try Angel ( pretty with long hair, model look and body but service so-so.). Winnie ( PRC, good looking(7.5/10) with winsome smile. Nice body. Service is good.), and Eileen ( Cambodian, tanned but very sexy with body to die for. However some bros. feel her boobs are fake. Service is good and friendly. Worth a try.)

Cheers and happy huntings,

power69
28-11-2011, 03:33 AM
from this old thread, i recall,
mischelle was one of the most expensive fj
hc local gal, during those days,more mainly on her two asset.
Shld be a chio auntie now.
She still in this line,? available for massage?