PDA

View Full Version : Very Irregular Sex

Dickster
13-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi,
Need help from some of the brothers here. I amd my gf are together for about 7 yrs in a relationship and she is staying with me for the past 3 yrs. We used to have sex for less and less till like one month only once. I am getting very frastrated over such matters . Wat should i do?

emperor
14-11-2005, 12:02 PM
What do you mean by "less & less"? Is it:

- by mutual lack of appetite, or
- because one partner lacks appetite?

Physical causes could be due to the decrease in the necessary hormones as well as poorer health.

Psycological causes could be due to boredom and familliarity.

Evianalps
14-11-2005, 12:29 PM
yeah bro..maybe boredom and too predictable..
Should try to do something new for the bedroom romp.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi,
Need help from some of the brothers here. I amd my gf are together for about 7 yrs in a relationship and she is staying with me for the past 3 yrs. We used to have sex for less and less till like one month only once. I am getting very frastrated over such matters . Wat should i do?

Let me share something that just happened to me on Saturday.
I am a happily married man with a 5yr old daughter.
My life became boring and I found myself a new love.
We have gone through 8 good years as lovers and she even became my kids god mather and has been accepted into my family, not as a second wife but a god daughter to my folks and siblings.
We used to have very frequent sex, and boy was it good.
But after the years, she started to become dry, not because she was already seeing someone else, but it wasn't as exciting as it used to be.
It was sad last Saturday when she told me this and wanted to leave me, I couldn't say no but told her to remember this:

1) When a couple is new, the butterflies in the stomach will always be there
2) The next dick or pussy u fuck, will always be better than the previous
3) When you do get married, in time, this will happen again
4) No couple can live together for so long and will not be bored
5) Couples make an effort to explore new areas to improve and spruce up their sex lives....to keep that "FIRE" burning
6) Why do couples have children? To complete their life cycle and without them, trust me, the couple will get bored and that's where trouble starts.

I told her, this will never end, the next guy you're with, it will be nice but then, this feeling will come back after a few years. That's call the settling down phase in any relationship.
She understood but I let her go and hoped that'll she'll be happy and find what she's seeking for.
We parted sadly but no anger.

Sorry for being so cheong hei but I hope to get to see the moral of the story here and have some preventive measures.

Take care n good luck bro

diesel
14-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi, Need help from some of the brothers here. I amd my gf are together for about 7 yrs in a relationship and she is staying with me for the past 3 yrs. We used to have sex for less and less till like one month only once. I am getting very frastrated over such matters . Wat should i do?Ooo...it is common for everybody lah. Don't worry too much. This is not medical related problem. More like psychological needs.

bongster
14-11-2005, 01:53 PM
U already married and have an affair somemore. Of course it shld be the case for you to let go, no point being selfish and have both 2 to urself onli

DO_YOU_BJ
14-11-2005, 02:39 PM
U already married and have an affair somemore. Of course it shld be the case for you to let go, no point being selfish and have both 2 to urself onli

Yup you are rite. That's exactly what I did.
Painful as it may be but it is the rite n only thing to do.
Now, she is still my kid's god ma and a god child to my folks and a god sis to me.
Will of course care for her but from a big bros way.
Will take a bit of getting used to though but I'll get there.

Thanks for your thought :)

Rondevous
14-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Yup you are rite. That's exactly what I did.
Painful as it may be but it is the rite n only thing to do.
Now, she is still my kid's god ma and a god child to my folks and a god sis to me.
Will of course care for her but from a big bros way.
Will take a bit of getting used to though but I'll get there.

Thanks for your thought :)

Wah biang, you married already still have regular sex with some fren/god sis of yours? how you treat your wife one? she dunno ah? If u go fuck pros I got nothing to say. You practically got a sex buddy? what is this? you still ya ya papaya say all this shit. you are lousy man. :mad:

Dickster
17-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks to all the bros who have given me advice. Maybe her sex appetite is very little. hmmm usually what age does a woman gets higher sexual appetite?

JPimp
17-11-2005, 10:53 PM
After being together for awhile, in your case 7 yrs and 3 yrs living together. A sense of responsibility starts taking over from the passion that was there to start with. It is quite normal. As long as you guys are enjoying the limited sex that you have, it should be alright. As long as you are still comfortable with her and she with you, that is.

You might want to spice it up a little more in the bedroom. Spend time doing the things you did when you both just started out. My guess is that you lifestyle now with her, is heading toward the mundane and routine.

Dickster
21-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Thanks to alll brothers who have given me precious advice. now i knwo i am the not one having such a situation .