PDA

View Full Version : Soul Field Report in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

netkh
02-07-2014, 09:02 PM
This is my time to Soul. The FR in this site really helps me to know what to expect and how it works. So I am giving back with my own first FR:-)

I went to Soul this afternoon around 4PM. I went up to the 5th floor in an elevator. After stepping out the elevator, the fish bowl (a room with big glass window and a glass door) was on the left and the service counter was on the right. Right next to the fish bowl on the right there was a room which I assume the girls could rest. Some girls came out of the room and went into the fish bowl.

I took some time to check out the 20+ girls, ranging from 6 to 8. They were not in uniform so I could not tell which ones were Khmer and which ones were Vietnamese. Some were smiling and some were not. I decided to pick a girl with a great smile. Based on my experience and other FR, in general one should get a better experience with a girl who is smiling. By that time, the older woman (a manager) was standing next to me with a laser pointer. I took the pointer from her and pointed the girl that I wanted. She came out of the fish bowl and we walked to the counter. The massage/room costed $7. The girl took the key and I followed her to a room. There were no other customers during all this time, about 10 minutes.

The room is not too small and has 1 double bed. The condition of the room was not too bad. She could speak some English. I could speak very limited Khmer. I asked her to give me a massage. I took off my clothes (except my underwear) and laid on my stomach on the bed. She started to give me a massage. I rated the massage as a 4. We chatted while she was doing the massage. She laughed a lot which I like. It made the experience more fun and enjoyable. I was waiting for her to ask me if I wanted to boom boom. After 10 minutes, she asked me to turn around. I asked her that my friends told me that the girls here do "boom boom". She said yes. I asked how much. She said $50. I told that it was too expensive. She told me that it should be $100 and because I spoke some khmer, she offered for $50. I said I was OK with $30. Eventually she lowered down to $40. I asked her that next time I came and if picked her, it would be $30. She agreed. I think she likes me. But you never know the truth:-)

We had a great time. I don't think I need to go into the detail.

I hope the FR can be helpful to some people:-)

nyrvana
02-07-2014, 09:55 PM
This is my time to Soul. The FR in this site really helps me to know what to expect and how it works. So I am giving back with my own first FR:-)

I went to Soul this afternoon around 4PM. I went up to the 5th floor in an elevator. After stepping out the elevator, the fish bowl (a room with big glass window and a glass door) was on the left and the service counter was on the right. Right next to the fish bowl on the right there was a room which I assume the girls could rest. Some girls came out of the room and went into the fish bowl.

I took some time to check out the 20+ girls, ranging from 6 to 8. They were not in uniform so I could not tell which ones were Khmer and which ones were Vietnamese. Some were smiling and some were not. I decided to pick a girl with a great smile. Based on my experience and other FR, in general one should get a better experience with a girl who is smiling. By that time, the older woman (a manager) was standing next to me with a laser pointer. I took the pointer from her and pointed the girl that I wanted. She came out of the fish bowl and we walked to the counter. The massage/room costed $7. The girl took the key and I followed her to a room. There were no other customers during all this time, about 10 minutes.

The room is not too small and has 1 double bed. The condition of the room was not too bad. She could speak some English. I could speak very limited Khmer. I asked her to give me a massage. I took off my clothes (except my underwear) and laid on my stomach on the bed. She started to give me a massage. I rated the massage as a 4. We chatted while she was doing the massage. She laughed a lot which I like. It made the experience more fun and enjoyable. I was waiting for her to ask me if I wanted to boom boom. After 10 minutes, she asked me to turn around. I asked her that my friends told me that the girls here do "boom boom". She said yes. I asked how much. She said $50. I told that it was too expensive. She told me that it should be $100 and because I spoke some khmer, she offered for $50. I said I was OK with $30. Eventually she lowered down to $40. I asked her that next time I came and if picked her, it would be $30. She agreed. I think she likes me. But you never know the truth:-)

Hehe, seems like Golden City Soul will start seeing alot of cheongsters from SG soon!

roadpeople
03-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Where is soul, which street, district?:rolleyes:

netkh
03-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Where is soul, which street, district?:rolleyes:

Check out the links here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11350313&highlight=soul+cambodia#post11350313

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11350127&highlight=soul+cambodia#post11350127

xiaodikou
05-07-2014, 01:42 AM

US$100??!! Wow unless her CB is golden CB....these WL can really bullshit. hahaa....what usual price is $100. Bro good job you didn't give in to her BS. Market rate is only US$30-40. I don't think I will ever go back to Soul again. Don't like the feel there.

netkh
05-07-2014, 03:39 AM
US$100??!! Wow unless her CB is golden CB....these WL can really bullshit. hahaa....what usual price is $100. Bro good job you didn't give in to her BS. Market rate is only US$30-40. I don't think I will ever go back to Soul again. Don't like the feel there.

Where do you like it better?