PDA

View Full Version : This is hurting..

KingBong
12-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Trouble is when doing it without cap with my gal, it's really really tight, and after a couple of strokes it's over for me, and she is almost screaming. She's definitely wet, and it's has to be done inching slowly in and out. We don't like using lubricants. Now she blames me for being oversized :confused: Any guys or ladies have the same prob and overcame it? Helpful tips only, no flaming pls. Thanks.

tittyhawk
12-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Needs foreplay

asdfghjkl
12-11-2005, 10:57 PM
pls do this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_kiss) and if possible, also this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_sex) to help her.. :p

JPimp
12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
it's really really tight, and after a couple of strokes it's over for me, and she is almost screaming.

Are you talking about anal?

thaivisitor
13-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Why don't you request the Boss to transfer this to Sexual Health Issues? I think you'll get more response there.

emperor
13-11-2005, 10:07 AM
How oversized can you possibly be?

mebirdie
13-11-2005, 10:38 AM
if she is wet, it should not be any problem. A baby can come out, so how big can a cock be?

Mentally fear may caused it as well.
See a doctor

Khoratian
13-11-2005, 12:45 PM
heheh sad to say, no girl complain me of oversize before but got some very tight cases.. well if they're wet it shouldn't have much of a problem, just slowly go in and out. Increase tempo then you think can, but when you sense she's feeling pain or something, slow down again.

Might not be the best feeling doing slow but dun think much will help, after few times should be ok leow.

If wet no need lub leow mah, if wet is after you put in, then as tittyhawk suggest, good foreplay to make her wet 1st before action.

KingBong
14-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Thanks for all the tips. It's not a problem with wetness, but tightness. Foreplay was done like for half hour, felt it with my fingers and it was well "oiled". But when pull through it was real tight. Isn't this the case for all the first-time couples? Or could it be that she was contracting a lot from the initial contact.

Rexell
14-11-2005, 06:25 AM
i tink this is a medical condition where she involuntarily squeezes her cunt muscles as you are goin to penetrate and when you are penetrating. i've read somewhere about this medical condition before but i cannot recall the exact. think it is spelled as 'vaginimus' or something like that. if really this condition then must get her to relax and dun squeeze. maybe talk talk then suddenly poke it in. hahahaha