PDA

View Full Version : Kinky stuffs you do with wifey (not gf or fb)...

joncheong
30-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Married not too long ago and having honeymoon period..having the best sex in my life now..though i had sexual experiences before be it paid or office affairs and ONS....but the feeling of doing with wifey is just not same....

as we believe communication is key, in addition to making love...we explore our fantasies and kinks and both are working hard to satisfy each other...

so would like to hear what you bros do with wifey in terms of kinky stuffs and fetishes etc....

let me start the ball rolling:

1. As i have always had a thing for female underarms...sometimes i will shave and wax for her early in the morning or on weekends....while in the process smelling and caressing it....

2. Request to make love with her before she showers after a hard day work in office for her....love to smell her natural scent ...even if she has sweated a bit....the smell stimulates me ....i'll slowly caress and smell her underarms and everywhere on her body as part of foreplay...plenty of licks and kisses...

3. Roleplay....lots of roleplays.....

4. Checking into budget hotels like h81 and frag hotel and feel like having a forbidden affairs...

5. She loves car sex so i'll indulge in it with her although i prefer making love on a proper bed....

MoJoe313
08-07-2014, 01:19 PM
I think men in general go through various stages of sexual interest as they grow older. First, it is curiousity about the female body. Then sex as many times. Then sex with as many women. Then married, sex with only 1 woman. Then kids come along, lagi no choice but to sex with that one woman else you lose your kids. Then kinky sex, like sex in public. Then non sexual adventures with that same woman. This is probably where I am now.

By non sexual, it does not mean no sex. It means an exciting prelude before the act of sex.

Example:
1. Topless at a beach. Shared this before in

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9387493&highlight=#post9387493

2. Wearing total see through clothes, no bra, to clubs.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9318456&highlight=#post9318456

Sometimes, the order is reversed and we will indulge again in kinky public sex. Here is one memorable incident.

We were newly weds and the kids have not come on board yet. One night around 1am, we were both horny. As always, I was looking for the next big "challenge". We were staying in a condo in Jurong West. So I suggested outdoor sex. She readily agreed.

Just before we left our apartment, I told her I wanted something different. I wanted her to go out in only a towel. Nothing underneath. She was aghast at the idea. After some persuasion, she agreed. So off came everything. I chose the smallest towel we had. It was an old towel too so it had some torn frills and a gaping hole. It barely wrapped around her body and just covered her bums. When she wrapped the towel around her body, the hole exposed half her right butt cheek. The towel opening fell apart with every stride she took, exposing her pussy. She gave me the unhappy look.

So we sneaked out of main door. I locked it behind us. Pressed the lift button. No one, phew! Entered it and went down.

"Basement?" she questioned. We were so used to having midnight sex all around the condo, she thought it was one of those places (yes, we did it in the playground, tennis court, function room toilet).

"Yes, basement to the car" I replied.

She looked horrified. More like resigned because she was already committed. Lift door open. No one. She walked out calmly still wrapped only in her small broken towel. Into the car and we left. Went by the security guard. They werent looking. Everything went on smoothly. Or so it seems....

In the car, she was feeling high. I had my fingers in her pussy and the other hand on my steering wheel. My wife is the sort that you need to get her wet in order that she agrees to all other requests. So off came the towel eventually. She protested. But I had the upper hand, or fingers, so she complied. She was naked in my car. More importantly, very wet and moaning away. We passed many cars. Not sure if they saw her naked. But thats part of the fun.

I drove towards a hill top park in Jurong West....