PDA

View Full Version : She Cum I Never Cum

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 12:22 AM
I went to this girl's house last week. She is not my girlfriend just a normal friend. Than we did some hanky panky stuffs and ended up in her bed. This was not the first time we ended up on bed having sex.

But today was very special. I gave her foreplay and she become very wet soon. Than I finger her and she cum after awhile. All this while I was still fully clothed. Than after she cum and she worn back her cloths and say she was tired. I was just beginning to get into gear and she so fast say tired. Than I ask her to go for her second round but she refused. So I respect her decison and let her do her stuff while I lay on her bed while my rod still hard on still without any action to it, not even a touch.

What do you brothers think of this???

cheongkid
09-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Tell her to get herself a vibrator! :D

whitegals
09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Bro,

Play it cool, try and get a repeat performance, get into bed with her, finger her again, but only for 2 minutes, when she starts getting wet, stop and say your fingers tired....
:D

tiger31
09-11-2005, 01:12 AM
wow....she stay alone ye? single or married?

IreneXXX
09-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Play it cool, try and get a repeat performance, get into bed with her, finger her again, but only for 2 minutes, when she starts getting wet, stop and say your fingers tired....
:DIf she's smart, she'll push you away and remind you that she's tired :p

JPimp
09-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Hi bros,

I must be the strange one then. I, for one, really take a lot pleasure giving pleasure. Me cumming is not a priority. Lots of satisfaction having the girl hit ecstacy. But then, the girl normally will want to service me after that,...but I still maintain that the girl reaching a volcanic climax, the more the merrier with or without me erupting.:p

mysterious
09-11-2005, 02:02 AM
...she so fast say tired. Than I ask her to go for her second round but she refused.

tell her its ok.. then proceed to jerk off and unload it on her face.. in this way she can still be involved passively although she's tired.... women who don't return the favour must be taught a lesson.

hornyclown
09-11-2005, 03:17 AM
haha i also like to service and pleasure girls...maybe i am a weirdo?

but if u have a hardon and need to release bro... u can ask her to jerk u off? if she doesn't like then u jerk off infront of her see her reaction lor oops :p

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 07:12 AM
tell her its ok.. then proceed to jerk off and unload it on her face.. in this way she can still be involved passively although she's tired.... women who don't return the favour must be taught a lesson.

Yes..selfish women must be taught a lesson...but how...:p

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Hi bros,

I must be the strange one then. I, for one, really take a lot pleasure giving pleasure. Me cumming is not a priority. Lots of satisfaction having the girl hit ecstacy. But then, the girl normally will want to service me after that,...but I still maintain that the girl reaching a volcanic climax, the more the merrier with or without me erupting.:p

But we never cum and the rod is still hard on like not very healthy leh..:confused:

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Bro,

And one thing, when I finger her, she will ask me to go faster when she is about the cum, than when she is cuming, she will pull out my finger...is this normal??

darkadvenger
09-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Bro,

thats a good one...;)

ragnarclaw
09-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Bro,

That's a good one too...agree..:D

yanki1
09-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Bro,

hahahaha i like this one.:D

kuhnbela
09-11-2005, 09:06 AM
How many times have you cum without your partner cuming? Give her a break.

tomyz
09-11-2005, 10:24 AM
So I respect her decison and let her do her stuff while I lay on her bed while my rod still hard on still without any action to it, not even a touch.

Bro, I think you're being abused.

JPimp
09-11-2005, 10:33 AM
And one thing, when I finger her, she will ask me to go faster when she is about the cum, than when she is cuming, she will pull out my finger...is this normal??

Quite normal lah, because when she is going to cum, her clit and surrounding area is extremely sensitive. Not that it is painful but it can really really intense. Some women like it, some don't.

A bit like when you have already climaxed and your tingling all over, you would cringe slightly when your didi is still licked or touched. I like it but some guys needs to catch their breath.

rocket cheongst
09-11-2005, 10:33 AM

that shd be normal, e.g when you cum and the gals keep moving, you too will ask her to stop. I think when climax reaches the peak automatically will asked for a stop, unless she is those type that can multi climax...

For your case is rare, usually gals will service back the guys after cliomax even though they are tired after they cum. :D

JPimp
09-11-2005, 10:55 AM

Brothers, I bet some of you like to be abused! Maybe you should but some tight leather, leash and butt paddles, she can be your mistress and .........leave the rest to your imagination. Hee Hee:p

This might just spice your love life major!

singexpat
09-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Yes..selfish women must be taught a lesson...but how...

u should hav given her the bill for pleasurin her n ask her to pay up..
with money or in kind..:D

Kyser Soze
09-11-2005, 12:04 PM
This is incredible! I feel sorry for you. She made use of you to pleasure herself. Never mind bro, there is no rainy day every day. :D

Castrol
09-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Than after she cum and she worn back her cloths and say she was tired. I was just beginning to get into gear and she so fast say tired.

well bro i think she was really tired and told you the truth. if she was bullshitting you, she would have said " not now honey, i got a headache! " :D

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 12:59 PM
u should hav given her the bill for pleasurin her n ask her to pay up..
with money or in kind..:D

haha..ya..and how much shd i charge her...for making my way down to her home...for getting her lunch for her...for pleasuring her...:rolleyes:

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 01:00 PM

I can tell you it is a torture. Like huh? Finished? I tot just started!!!

risingeast
09-11-2005, 01:07 PM
I went to this girl's house last week. She is not my girlfriend just a normal friend. Than we did some hanky panky stuffs and ended up in her bed. This was not the first time we ended up on bed having sex.

But today was very special. I gave her foreplay and she become very wet soon. Than I finger her and she cum after awhile. All this while I was still fully clothed. Than after she cum and she worn back her cloths and say she was tired. I was just beginning to get into gear and she so fast say tired. Than I ask her to go for her second round but she refused. So I respect her decison and let her do her stuff while I lay on her bed while my rod still hard on still without any action to it, not even a touch.

That means she just used you.

singexpat
09-11-2005, 01:19 PM
haha..ya..and how much shd i charge her...for making my way down to her home...for getting her lunch for her...for pleasuring her

Bro.. u sound like Deuce Bigalow..:D

metaldag
09-11-2005, 02:33 PM
I can tell you it is a torture. Like huh? Finished? I tot just started!!!
If I were you, I'll get her to jerk me off, at least.

pacman20
09-11-2005, 10:43 PM
hmmm i always thought the guy would come first and leave the gal unsatisfied. seems like a role reversal here. :rolleyes:

dirtymonk82
10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Bro.. u sound like Deuce Bigalow..:D

Ya..but i dont get any payment nor anything back in return..:(

Hotdoggy
10-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Another way to look at it is that you are really good in what you do!:p That is why she allows you to touch her! And if this is true, you can bet that this will not be the last time. So start planning ahead so that you won't be short changed in the future!:D

whitegals
10-11-2005, 02:07 PM
If she's smart, she'll push you away and remind you that she's tired :p

Nvm,

Liddat, both dun cum, nothing lost and nothing gained.
:cool:

lestat_666
10-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey has anyone here swallowed your girlfriend's cum? Like not spit it out but keep slurping and lapping her fluids until there's no more? This is normal right?My ex used to get turned on whenever she could see her cum gleaming on my face...

Any health worries about this too?

hunter1234
10-11-2005, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=hornyclown]haha i also like to service and pleasure girls...maybe i am a weirdo?

hmmnmn me 3...tiring but fun...

JPimp
10-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Hey has anyone here swallowed your girlfriend's cum? Like not spit it out but keep slurping and lapping her fluids until there's no more? This is normal right?My ex used to get turned on whenever she could see her cum gleaming on my face...Any health worries about this too?

I a no medical expert but there should not be any health issues with the gils juices. The problem is when her puss is not clean. It is difficult for women to keep a clean pussy because of the number of folds that it has. So the helth worry is the pussy and not the c*nt juices....that is basically protein and carbohydrates.

The only health warning is "Not to be substituted for an energy drink!":D

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Hey has anyone here swallowed your girlfriend's cum? Like not spit it out but keep slurping and lapping her fluids until there's no more? This is normal right?My ex used to get turned on whenever she could see her cum gleaming on my face...

Any health worries about this too?

i feel that gals' cum very smelly..more smelly than guys' cum...:p

Cyberspace Nerd
11-11-2005, 02:29 AM
i feel that gals' cum very smelly..more smelly than guys' cum...:p

Bro, if that is the case, she has CCB.

JPimp
11-11-2005, 09:57 AM

Haha, Bro Cyberspace Nerd is right. The woman in case, should use vaginal wash regularly. CCB is actually a condition where the CB is not healthy. Bacteria/germs/just dried urine causes the bad smells. If not cleaned regularly, it will have this acrid residue and its not good:eek:

If the CB is smelly, it just tells you the girl has poor bloody hygiene. :eek:

whitegals
11-11-2005, 10:33 AM

Especially if she is a lao chio, den the LCB has got a CCB. :D

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Haha, Bro Cyberspace Nerd is right. The woman in case, should use vaginal wash regularly. CCB is actually a condition where the CB is not healthy. Bacteria/germs/just dried urine causes the bad smells. If not cleaned regularly, it will have this acrid residue and its not good:eek:

so you mean that a gals fluid should not be smelly??

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:16 PM
No mate. It should not. Ok there will be this musky smell and that is subjective isn't it.

But the sng sng smell, wah lan, not supposed to be.

Also have to add that a women nearing and jst after her period will also smell bad. But after the period, if she is the hygenic type, it should be cleaned out quite quickly.

P*ssy juice, flowing from a clean p*ssy, is not foul. It contains somekind of scent that is meant to attract men (primitively). Like bees to a flower. Another thread just started, explaning a bit about this and its true. I saw the same documentary.

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Another thread just started, explaning a bit about this and its true. I saw the same documentary.

Check out my thread: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=45819

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Or could it be that she never shower just before we headed into action, thats why the smell was there???

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:34 PM
It could be. I mean is if she showers then she would have washed the dried urine and whatever.

But that solves only the outside. For the inside, women really should use vaginal wash.

Cyberspace Nerd
11-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Haha, Bro Cyberspace Nerd is right. The woman in case, should use vaginal wash regularly. CCB is actually a condition where the CB is not healthy. Bacteria/germs/just dried urine causes the bad smells. If not cleaned regularly, it will have this acrid residue and its not good

Sometimes it's not due to poor hygiene.
I remembered i used to have a girl. before we had sex, we both took a shower and cleaned thoroughly. there was no smell at her CB. so i lick until song song, but when the juice started flowing, that's where the fishy smell comes. During the FJ, more juice came out of her CB and it stunk the whole room :eek: .

So the excessive bacteria actually resides inside the CB and not outside. And most of the time the smell wont come out until their juice starts flowing.

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Sometimes it's not due to poor hygiene.
I remembered i used to have a girl. before we had sex, we both took a shower and cleaned thoroughly. there was no smell at her CB. so i lick until song song, but when the juice started flowing, that's where the fishy smell comes. During the FJ, more juice came out of her CB and it stunk the whole room :eek: .

So the excessive bacteria actually resides inside the CB and not outside. And most of the time the smell wont come out until their juice starts flowing.

This is really a very bad case that it stunk the whole room. That gal powerful sia...:eek:

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:43 PM
yes bro, that why I say mush use the vaginal wash.

This is some kind of solution to be sprayed into the CB, to wash the inside.

I mean, can you imagine if don't wash inside....stale condom lubricant, dried up durex top gel, the finger from the last guy who fucked her........wah lan eh the list goes on!:eek:

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 12:45 PM
so where can we buy this thing...gonna buy it for our gal..but how to pass to our gal? but saying, oi ur cb very smelly..use this...:p

super_manny
11-11-2005, 01:06 PM
so where can we buy this thing...gonna buy it for our gal..but how to pass to our gal? but saying, oi ur cb very smelly..use this...

Tell her, 'I'm not going down on you till you wash your CB!' :D :D

JPimp
11-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Can be found at the pharmacy. Cannot remember the name...Lactyl-something. Think they call it feminine wash.

You pretend lah...use it to wash your own c*ck and who knows, she may want to try.;)

super_manny
11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Can be found at the pharmacy. Cannot remember the name...Lactyl-something. Think they call it feminine wash.

You pretend lah...use it to wash your own c*ck and who knows, she may want to try.;)

Can use to wash cock too????? :eek:

JPimp
11-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Haha. Do not think it is meant for it lah. But its just a wash lah. No harm one lah. Haha. Suppose it could be useful for those who have are not circumcised, clean a bit.....hmmm maybe I go experiment....

If after a few weeks, I talk like ah qua, please let me know...it will be because of the wash!

super_manny
11-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Haha. Do not think it is meant for it lah. But its just a wash lah. No harm one lah. Haha. Suppose it could be useful for those who have are not circumcised, clean a bit.....hmmm maybe I go experiment....

If after a few weeks, I talk like ah qua, please let me know...it will be because of the wash!

Hahaha... U go try first... Make sure U let us know how it is later........