PDA

View Full Version : Why do guys cheat?

Watermelonn
19-06-2014, 04:16 PM
yes, why do guys cheat?
why they only portray that they are single? why they constantly looking for a gf when they already have one?

Johnbass
19-06-2014, 05:18 PM
yes, why do guys cheat?
why they only portray that they are single? why they constantly looking for a gf when they already have one?

我的美人?
U emo ah?

Enjoy your day!

:D

look
19-06-2014, 05:28 PM
not every guy will cheat ,,,,,most likely the guy dont really have the 爱情 feeling toward the girl ,,,,,still together because of the years of 感情 ,,,,,,,

Carmelina
19-06-2014, 07:00 PM
I guess thats how they are made.

PPGirl
20-06-2014, 03:01 AM
yes, why do guys cheat?

Not only guys cheat, some gers cheat as well
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=447695
Anyway not all guys cheat.

Y looking for gf ? Might be becos gf not giving him gd sex?

conquer
20-06-2014, 03:34 AM
Maybe their gfs are not good enough... They just wants to have someone better.

:)

sammyboyfor
20-06-2014, 04:27 AM
yes, why do guys cheat?

For the same reason that girls cheat.:rolleyes:

Dowell78
20-06-2014, 11:58 PM
TS

IMHO, these men find the girls attractive and want to have sex with them

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

stillgottheblue
21-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Guys cheat only because they want to fuck the girl. Nothing more complicated than that.

real_king
23-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Guys cheat only because they want to fuck the girl. Nothing more complicated than that.

that i concur.

but i nvr lie, if i have a gf, i say, if i am married, i say.
Whats wrong with that.

discordpiggy
24-06-2014, 10:42 PM
that i concur.

but i nvr lie, if i have a gf, i say, if i am married, i say.
Whats wrong with that.

buahhahha!!! i know you married and got a son! u never lied! but you HOPE to eat side dish! :D

real_king
25-06-2014, 10:00 AM
buahhahha!!! i know you married and got a son! u never lied! but you HOPE to eat side dish! :Du stalking me izzit? :eek:

i only eat side dish coz i dont have main dish already. :p

discordpiggy
28-06-2014, 06:34 PM
u stalking me izzit? :eek:

i only eat side dish coz i dont have main dish already. :p
i stalk you for what?! waste time nia!!! i can eat you as main dish! :rolleyes: :D

real_king
08-07-2014, 10:43 PM
i stalk you for what?! waste time nia!!! i can eat you as main dish! :rolleyes: :D

pls kindly pay at the counter before collecting your food.
u need any add ons?

steelhorn
08-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Becos we men are created to do so? Like..some rules are meant to be broken. If you cheat on a cheated wife, is that act consider a cheat? Or tit for tat?

demonhunter
08-07-2014, 11:18 PM
u need any add ons?

Nah ... she likes UPSIZE :D:D

real_king
08-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Nah ... she likes UPSIZE :D:D

upsize but can she finish anot? anybody else wanna share?

discordpiggy
10-07-2014, 08:05 PM
u need any add ons?simi add on! U think u ordering KFC or Mcdonald's?! :rolleyes:

Careful eat too much wait u tio indigestion! 消化 不良 ! Then I will be laughing :p

discordpiggy
10-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Nah ... she likes UPSIZE :D:Dno no no ... no upsize! U then eat upsize n jin oily de. :p

Flinger2
11-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Guys cheat because their g/f wife etc... also cheat on them.

Cheat does not have to be with another person, but could be with inter personal relationship items, like sex, emotional needs etc...etc...

Some don't cheat, they just want side dish..... =)

HCKing
11-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Guys cheat because their g/f wife etc... also cheat on them.

Cheat does not have to be with another person, but could be with inter personal relationship items, like sex, emotional needs etc...etc...

Some don't cheat, they just want side dish..... =)

guys love challenges. n cheating and not getting caught is a great challenge. :D

ashburns77
11-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Yes, women cheated too......

<<totally>>
15-07-2014, 11:00 AM
yes, why do guys cheat?

Smart guys dun 'cheat' because even if he does that, you cannot find any evidences. No proof to charge him with that offence.
Portraying as single increased one chances and did not have to spend extra efforts to make the girl to love him and accepting his whatever status while making them as another conquer. :D

<<totally>>
15-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Yada yada yada? Whoever leave that comment must have horns made of steel, thanks. Haha. Giving you my fair share of return.

Dun ask why I know? I just know. :D
Time to lose some hair. Haha.

real_king
15-07-2014, 11:41 AM
simi add on! U think u ordering KFC or Mcdonald's?! :rolleyes:

Careful eat too much wait u tio indigestion! 消化 不良 ! Then I will be laughing :p
its ok. i got u in the buibui club.:p

Johnbass
15-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Dun ask why I know? I just know. :D
Time to lose some hair. Haha.

Laojiao!!!
Teach me how to find zappers' identity leh...
I also want to send them presents.

:D

SnowLeopards
15-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Ladyboy, I could teach you tonight.

But do remember to ask nicely and you know what to do as well. ;)

Pierre.

P.S. Is the solution for you or your zappers club ? :D

<<totally>>
15-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Laojiao!!!
Teach me how to find zappers' identity leh...
I also want to send them presents.

:DI happened to meet those who do not know how to cover their track. Pros are harder to uncover. :D
If teach so openly, next time I will have to deal with a stronger zapper. Better keep the skill to myself. Self defend and not for other motives. :o

Ps: Unless that horn make of steel admit, else it is a mystery.

<<totally>>
15-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Ladyboy, I could teach you tonight.

But do remember to ask nicely and you know what to do as well. ;)

Pierre.

P.S. Is the solution for you or your zappers club ? :DZappers club. OMG. :eek: So dangerous. I am just a passer by. I do not wish to be hurt. :(

discordpiggy
15-07-2014, 09:59 PM
its ok. i got u in the buibui club.:p

alamak! i just saw this! damn_king you!

ya i bui bui u got problem isit! :rolleyes:

cum lor! i hoot you with my fats! :p

real_king
15-07-2014, 10:12 PM
alamak! i just saw this! damn_king you!

ya i bui bui u got problem isit! :rolleyes:

cum lor! i hoot you with my fats! :p

so?!. i got 肉条. somemore can grow longer like golden rod. :D

discordpiggy
15-07-2014, 10:21 PM
so?!. i got 肉条. somemore can grow longer like golden rod. :D

simi golden rod!!! fishing rod nia la! the thin thin ones isit

u bak huey liao! can't even see properly your own tool! :rolleyes:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10h/origin-d4.scene7.com/is/image/GanderMountainOvertons/431029_L1?$product$

real_king
15-07-2014, 10:28 PM
simi golden rod!!! fishing rod nia la! the thin thin ones isit

u bak huey liao! can't even see properly your own tool! :rolleyes:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10h/origin-d4.scene7.com/is/image/GanderMountainOvertons/431029_L1?$product$

u n your girth obssesion.

不管肥鸟还是瘦鸟
找得到吃就是好鸟

discordpiggy
15-07-2014, 10:36 PM
u n your girth obssesion.

不管肥鸟还是瘦鸟
找得到吃就是好鸟

你,鸟王讲鸟话! :rolleyes:

real_king
15-07-2014, 10:48 PM

给鸟人听。 :d ......

<<totally>>
16-07-2014, 10:26 PM

没人在采鸟了。呵呵。

discordpiggy
16-07-2014, 11:37 PM

muahahaha!!! u admit you 鸟人 :D

没人在采鸟了。呵呵。

sorry Sir what is "没人在采鸟了"? veli paiseh... my mandarin limited edition. :)

<<totally>>
17-07-2014, 12:58 AM
muahahaha!!! u admit you 鸟人 :D

sorry Sir what is "没人在采鸟了"? veli paiseh... my mandarin limited edition. :)Hokkien version. Din state language use. Metaphorically using birds being hang at flag pole during singing competition. :)

real_king
19-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Hokkien version. Din state language use. Metaphorically using birds being hang at flag pole during singing competition. :)Your ver si buay chim leh.:p

Watermelonn
19-07-2014, 07:13 PM
so love can really do without sex? possible?
especially the guy from hsd to without sex? so does the love exist? or like what people say, side dishes outside? which is which?

Ayakata
23-07-2014, 09:00 AM
because they do not desire the gf anymore. they desire someone else....

fion.18
30-07-2014, 09:15 PM
so love can really do without sex? possible?
especially the guy from hsd to without sex? so does the love exist? or like what people say, side dishes outside? which is which?

Can love but if the love doesn't provide sex, then the man will look for it outside the relationship or marriage. I made a mistake once of dating a married man, but if there was one thing I learnt from this, I saw how much a man could love a woman (then again he prolly didn't love her that much since he cheated on her) even when we were together, the mere mention of his wife makes him smile. I reckon the only reason he cheated is that after being together with his wife for so long, the sparks died. I was a new challenge and could keep him on his toes. But still there was much love for her. I quite envy her thou.

demonhunter
30-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Can love but if the love doesn't provide sex, then the man will look for it outside the relationship or marriage. I made a mistake once of dating a married man, but if there was one thing I learnt from this, I saw how much a man could love a woman (then again he prolly didn't love her that much since he cheated on her) even when we were together, the mere mention of his wife makes him smile. I reckon the only reason he cheated is that after being together with his wife for so long, the sparks died. I was a new challenge and could keep him on his toes. But still there was much love for her. I quite envy her thou.

That's where you are wrong , if you find that he loves his wife that much , it means you were only a free fuck to him .

Sorry for being so direct .

fion.18
31-07-2014, 05:46 AM
That's where you are wrong , if you find that he loves his wife that much , it means you were only a free fuck to him .

Sorry for being so direct .

I reckon to a certain extend it was true but I knew he loved me too just just not as much as his wife. Which is understandable. Ok maybe truth is a lot lesser than his wife.

leen843
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
I guess men cheat on their wife coz the love & sparks no longer exist, whats left is only the relation or the kids that's still bonding them.

When the men cheat, its a challenge & also a thrill to them as this also prove that they still have the charm to hook & fuck other women besides the wife.

I myself discovered my hubby flirting around, how upsetting this is to me! :[

Botakhead
04-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Lonely and married woman can also find solace in outside makan too, just make sure that you're not the one to get caught first.

sammyboyfor
04-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Lonely and married woman can also find solace in outside makan too, just make sure that you're not the one to get caught first.

Women cheat as much as men do. :rolleyes:

Equal Opportunity Cheating: Women and Men Cheat at Same Rate

June 21, 2011

By KIM CAROLLO via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Although the most recent high-profile infidelity scandals all involved cheating men, a new study finds that women cheat at about the same rate as men, though often for different reasons.

Researchers from Indiana University in Bloomington administered questionnaires to more than 900 participants in order to determine the factors that most often lead to infidelity among both sexes.

Women who reported not being happy in a relationship and feeling that their partner didn't hold similar sexual beliefs were more likely to be unfaithful. For men, one of the biggest factors that led to cheating was sexual excitability.

For both men and women, not caring about consequences of their actions and a fear of poor sexual performance also made them more likely to cheat.

"You may not have same performance concerns with somebody you don't know very well," said Kristen Mark, lead author of the study and a doctoral student at Indiana University.

She added that 19 percent of women and 23 percent of men reported cheating, statistics that seem to reflect a closing of the cheating gender gap. Research from the 1990s found that only about 10 percent to 15 percent of women reported being unfaithful. Relationship experts, however, debate the implications of these data.

"Those sorts of findings depend on how you ask the questions and who you're asking," said Scott Wetzler, vice chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y. "There are no data that I know of to speak to that."

The study authors acknowledged that one of the limitations of their research is they didn't specifically define infidelity.

"[W]e don't know what specific sexual activities our sample considered as infidelity," they wrote.

But despite this limitation, other experts say women are definitely closing in on men in the infidelity area.

"I still see more men than women who have had affairs, but I woud agree from what I see in my practice that women are catching up," said Susan Heitler, a clinical psychologist in Denver and co-founder of a couples web site called Power of Two.

Numerous Reasons Why More Women Cheating

"One reason the gender gap may be closing is because of more women being out in the workplace," Heitler said. Work relationships, she explained, may lead women and men into forbidden territory.

"[There's] too much time working closely together, in private spaces, taking a break and talking about personal matters, and also travel which makes too much time away from the spouse and from the restraints of normal family routines," she said.

Experts also believe the ever-expanding reach of cyberspace has led many more women to seek out relationships outside their current one.

"I think that the online world is becoming a bigger and bigger part of people's lives," said Wetzler, who is also the author of the book "Living With the Passive-Aggressive Man." "In that sense, it allows for people to act on infidelity."

"Also, the Internet makes it easier to connect with old flames," Heitler said.

Mark and her fellow researchers didn't focus on the closing gender gap in their study. Instead, she hopes the bigger message will be that traditional beliefs about why people cheat may not be true.

"Previous research has shown that marital status, income or employment play as a big role in infidelity, but we found they weren't as important as other characteristics, such as sexual excitability and unhappiness in relationships," she said.

Smallandstrong
04-08-2014, 02:12 PM
I guess men cheat on their wife coz the love & sparks no longer exist, whats left is only the relation or the kids that's still bonding them.

When the men cheat, its a challenge & also a thrill to them as this also prove that they still have the charm to hook & fuck other women besides the wife.

I guess there are more factors to it than this.

While I don't hook and fuck other women besides my wife, I have been tempted aplenty. Not just the opportunities presented here in SBF, but even at work.

And no, I do not see myself as a saint.

Perhaps it is time to spice up your bedroom activities. A quickie in the morning maybe? Or a good long BBBJ to catch him offguard just moments before he wakes up.

Shawning
23-08-2014, 08:41 AM
*sigh*

I grew up in a family that is so messy. My dad cheated on my mom. My uncle cheated on his wife. My cousin was such a womaniser that he cannot settle down with one woman for a year. Every year cny he'll bring new gf and everytime he told us she is the one. I got scared that i pledged to study well get a good job and remain a spinster.

Well, i m lucky that i m a late bloomer. As teenagers no boys wud ever desire me. I was called a lamp post :D during my uni years, boys in my class made jokes that locomotive can make a u-turn on my chest *lol* i can laugh at it now. But it was painful then. So i was a virgin till i was 21. Because at the age of 20 my body started to take shape.

Well, with the history tagging my background, i was afraid of relationship. And when i lost my virginity, i lost confidence in myself, in life. Him whom i gave myself to was no difference than those scumbags in my family. I lost confidence. I lost hope. That was when i decided to join a european airliner as a cabin crew. To start a new life. That helps me collect the peices of my heart and move on with life. But no regret :)) as i found my mr. Right <3

God gives us rain so that we can get the rainbow.

milkandcookies
24-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I think there are good ones too but just that you need time to find. Finding a good guy is just like winning 4D or Toto. :P

yeongmsc
29-08-2014, 09:20 AM
I think guys r born to b more horny. Some guys can control, some cannot.

I was a temp staff in at HP spore 6 or 7 years ago. HY division a third r pinoys, many india Indians, about half sporeans.

Many of the pinoys r 20s - 30s yo. Many r married back home & work in HP on contract basis.

We had a team bonding day at the east coast resort. There is a pool at the resort. At tt time place not so run down & still attracts a crowd.

As usual we had team bonding games in and beside the pool. Many of the pinoys where two piece bikini. Not the sexy type bikini but still two piece.

When pinoys play, sometimes they can carried away. The men, me included, can see their dark nipples from top of their bikini cup. If a few men can glance at the nipples, I think some of the pinoys would know too & maybe warn their female colleagues to tighten or adjust their bikini but none did.

Then we had a game w ballons. As I was a temp, I participately wildly w the pinoys. Other temps joined in. Most of the Singaporean colleagues just watch by side or did not participate.

I remember I was sandwiched between 3 or 4 female pinoys & Indian girl. They were not syt type & u wld got get aroused even if u see them in bikini or even if they were naked in front of u.

But I was in my swimming trunks & luckily I wear a board shorts. My cock was grinding the butt check of the Pinoy in front & the body of another Pinoy was behind with her body pressing my back. My hands also get to rub the body of Pinoy in front to pass the balloons.

I had a massive hard on. I believe tt it is possible Pinoy in front may feel my hard on but pretend & carry on. To her mayb this is normal in Pinoy culture.

KaniNababe
29-08-2014, 11:41 PM
yes, why do guys cheat?

Humans are greedy. That's why men and women cheat

Fapatron
31-08-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't think guys enter a relationship with the thought of cheating already in their mind. Something must have happened between him and his girl for him to start thinking about cheating...maybe the girl refuses to "help" him out or the relationship has gotten boring and stale.

happywoody
01-09-2014, 03:48 PM
most guys cheat.
those who don't either:
1. have a strong conviction religiously;
2. or some strict personal belief
3. are physically not capable
4. are financially strapped
5. live in a country where adultery is punishable by death
6. are married to a nymphomaniac

also, it takes two hands to clap. a girl just reminded me:
" a good man is hard to find; but a hard man is good to find!" ;)

FallenLove
02-10-2014, 07:28 AM
guys love challenges. n cheating and not getting caught is a great challenge. :D

Does it mean that even if there's no need to cheat but still get to f**k both at home and outside, men still will not stop cheating?

Why then would so many folks say that if u keep your man happy, he will not stray?

Trying to make sense of it all..... :(

acidicavex
02-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Does it mean that even if there's no need to cheat but still get to f**k both at home and outside, men still will not stop cheating?

Why then would so many folks say that if u keep your man happy, he will not stray?

Trying to make sense of it all..... :(

Depend on your man is he easily content and sextify easily or he is those that keep needing to find fresh hum and fresh pattern.

If he is easily content than u just have to fed will him well and drain him dry.

If he those with higher expectation than tough luck.

Vice versa it the situation go for women also.

Men can do it without love But a women need to have love to do it.…. However it is changing there are women that screw like men out there now.

tryherout
02-10-2014, 09:27 AM
This is great!!

betlobang
02-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Guys cheat for the trill of excitment.

big321big
02-10-2014, 04:19 PM
It is common to think that it is the guy's fault for cheating. But most of the time, it is the couple's fault. Think about it, if you cut a guy out from sex, ANY GUY, he is bound to cheat. If you cut a lady out of emotional support, care, and love, she is bound to find it elsewhere.

So my thoughts are, do what is required of you, as a couple, communicate frequently, align expectations, and nobody will cheat. Why would any guy cheat if one day you arrive home, your wife is dressed up in sexy lingerie kicking you with killer heels and un-zipp... I mean... Why the hell would you cheat? :cool:

FallenLove
02-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Depend on your man is he easily content and sextify easily or he is those that keep needing to find fresh hum and fresh pattern.

If he is easily content than u just have to fed will him well and drain him dry.

If he those with higher expectation than tough luck.

Vice versa it the situation go for women also.

Men can do it without love But a women need to have love to do it.…. However it is changing there are women that screw like men out there now.

Haha... Long learnt that men want variety. But question is if can eat side dish as well as main course, why still not contented?

OnTheRoof
03-10-2014, 05:01 AM
I think there are good ones too but just that you need time to find. Finding a good guy is just like winning 4D or Toto. :P

This is very true

acidicavex
03-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Haha... Long learnt that men want variety. But question is if can eat side dish as well as main course, why still not contented?

If main course and still eating side dish well..... guess he a is man that want a full course

Appetizers (soup today, salad tmr etc.)follow by main course (steak, salmon, chicken) follow by desert (hot, cold, sweet, savory etc) follow by coffee, tea or the waitress...... maybr sometime wines or champange or the captain, or the managress.

Well not all men into variety there are some out there that i believe can have the same dish day in n day out.

PreRegSimBoy
03-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Personally, i do not cheat.

Maybe the reason being, i have past encounters of being betrayed during my younger days. Last time Hormones stage, freaking ugly look i have and i thought i was good looking. Thinking back, got me cracked up.

Anyway, i am fine with having a girl whom i like by my side and if she actually cheats on me. I will not do anything to her but leave her.

Hope that contributes to the thread.

TGIF.

Have a great day ahead all bros and sis.

joncheong
04-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Guys cheat for a variety of reasons..

and if you noticed, many guys have a pretty wife, and they still cheat with a woman less good-looking than their wife...why? it may be their wife have a low sex drive or out work ahead of their hubby and thus neglect their man....

but there are lots of women out their with high sex drive ...need love....be it single or divorcee or even married....and they are willing to shower the guy with lots of love...and even satisfy him in every way on the bed to make up for their lack of looks...

for me personally, i cheated on my wife with a less good-looking colleague....why? till now i still have no answer...

Advanced
04-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Don't think there is a good answer for this. But that cheating lies on both party. It takes two hands to clap :p
So i do believe both party are at fault.:rolleyes:

Botakhead
05-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Don't think there is a good answer for this. But that cheating lies on both party. It takes two hands to clap :p
So i do believe both party are at fault.:rolleyes:

Agreed with your POV.

FallenLove
05-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Agreed with your POV.

On the contrary, can't agree with the statement both parties are at fault when one cheats. If something is not going smooth in a rs, yes in most (not all) cases, both have a part to play and hence need to work it out with joint efforts. Still, it does not equate to justification for one to cheat.

Just my objective 2 cents worth....

5thOct2014
05-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Hi TS

Do you cheat?

Cheers

yes, why do guys cheat?

firejalan
05-10-2014, 06:51 PM

How did u discover ur husband flirting?
Then what did u do?

firejalan
05-10-2014, 07:00 PM
I think sometime guys cheat to find that emotional connection again..
E feeling of dating again...
For someone to "show" how u impt u r to her...
Coz ur spouse is taking u for granted already...
Haiz... Sad lag...

Shadow_warrior
06-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Haiz... Sad lag...

maybe true, it was true for me till the new spark with the new partner lasted as long as it could as it became stale again

then the affair with the fb became a stable gf and the sex and feelings, spark felt the same as my relationship with my wife of many years.

Same issue, partner becomes lazy.
e.g
doesn't want to take off top during sex,
licking or touching her, complains itchy here there
watching tv, or distracted during sex
doesn't want to suck you or touch you
rushes you in sex
Stop signs to everything, don't finger, don't this, don't that, pain here, pain there etc....

Paid sex is better and you had to beg for get a lay from your "partner" or wife
Killed all the mood.

This so called new spark or connection never last, unless you pay for it, with different GFE WLs, otherwise... its all gets the same.

Getting on in age, I don't go for connection, emotions. If I want sex, if I can get it up, pay for it, in out, pay, done. Or just PCC.

Cheating is temporary, end of the day, learn to accept in relationships, over time sex becomes less and maybe non existent, you save yourself lots of frustration.

tambi8
06-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Guys don't cheat, it is part of their ECA :)

Botakhead
06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
On the contrary, can't agree with the statement both parties are at fault when one cheats. If something is not going smooth in a rs, yes in most (not all) cases, both have a part to play and hence need to work it out with joint efforts. Still, it does not equate to justification for one to cheat.

Just my objective 2 cents worth....

If you know you can't get what you want out of the R/S anymore, do you just keep quiet and live with it? Or you go and find ways to get it done and over with?

Do you think that by repriving yourself from getting what that will make you happy is the right thing to do?

acidicavex
06-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Haiz... Sad lag...

Yes i agree on this not men cheat for the sake of screwing. There are some men that lost their stand their mojo their importantness in life.

And when a lady walk in and make him feel good and wanted and comfy. Well the rest is history.....

Same for women the past women cheat with a emotional Burden but as the world evolve the society changes.. now women too can cheat without emotional burden....and for he sake of lust.

TurningMeOn
08-10-2014, 12:46 AM
I think alot of issues are part, its not a simple straight road

Rocode
08-10-2014, 11:04 AM
yes, why do guys cheat?

Morning..

Reasons are..

Partner.. Skit..

-Suddenly +10000 Biach Points (Attitude)

-Possessiveness (Pls Hor Its Not Called Love)

-Expectations (Greed)

-Paranoia
(Female:Gimme All You Fb/Yahoo/Mail Accounts! Also Show Me Your Phone..Y Have Passcode???!!!?!)

-Space Constraint
(Female:Where Are You...)

2 mins later

(Female:What You Doing????)

-Lack Of Trust & Mutual Understanding
(Female: Y You Play With Ur Cat! Pay Attention To Me Only MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME)

-Chemistry Diminishes
(Male: Baby I want..... )

(Female: WANT WHAT? Im Too Tired I HAVE A MEETING AT 8AM TOMM....(*&^&*(%%*&$&^&%)

-Interest
(Male: Lets Eat This..)

(Female: NO CANNOT VERY FATTENING, YOU EAT LOR I WANT DRINK WATER ONLY..)

(Male: in my heart NBCB...)

-Schedule
(Female: Dear! for the next 12months Sunday we go My parents house only..)

(Male:...... Time To Find A Loop Hole From Hell)

Brief Summary :)

That How The Way Things Are? True Story.. Just Look In The Mirror..
End Of The World?... I Disagree..

Number 1 Key in a Relationship Is Communication & Listening, Don't Have That, Don't Get A Partner.

Cheers

linrx
08-10-2014, 01:43 PM
yes, why do guys cheat?

Have you ever heard about the most famous Indian in history known as Shakyamuni?

He said He attained Nirvana in a world of birth, aging, sickness, and death.

His best friend Avalokitesvara came and said there is no birth, aging, sickness, and death therefore there is Nirvana.

His nemesis Devadatta thought the best solution was killing Shakyamuni, then the world can say anything you want.

His rival Vimalakirti said nobody attains Buddhahood, goes around scolding all of Shakyamuni's comrades, ignores both Avalokitesvara and Devadatata, then he lives a few miles away from Shakyamuni in the city of Licchavi where they never meet and all they do are having representatives that debate until somebody shuts up.

2500 years ago before Jesus Christ was honest enough getting crucified where bombs just stopped exploding, the Indians figured out a joke I can only suggest without pointing.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 01:54 PM
^

Revised

lorddrakez
08-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Because guys are retards. Dickhead before head.

nehnehhh
09-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Because guys are retards. Dickhead before head.

Period. 10char