PDA

View Full Version : What are your most memorable sexual experiences??

uzzolo
06-11-2005, 02:45 AM
What are the most memorable sexual experience that you can remember till now??
make it brief, for your own reminiscent and sharing of your experience.

uzzolo
06-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Let me start first.. I have quite a few good ones to remember...

1.) was petting my girlfriend on a flight fom Sin to New York. We were touching each other under the blanket infront of the cabin. I was even more excited when I was staring hard at the beautiful stewardess and rubbing my girlfriend clit; and I have intentionally drop a hint to the stewardess about what i was doing to my girlfriend. My cock was so hard and Couldn't take it anymore and went to the back of the plane to finish the screwing.
Did not screw inside the toilet because don't know how to walk out together after it, too embarrased. Instead we stand along the walk way outside the toilet and she stick her head out from the curtain. She keep a look out and I just ram her from behind. All thing was possible beacuse the flight was empty and it was sleeping time.
Came after only a few strokes, spill my beans all over the floor....

uzzolo
06-11-2005, 03:04 AM
when I was eighteen, use to pak tor at marina walk.
was kissing and petting my girlfriend along the banks of marina bay at 2am(opposite oriental hotel but at the other end), cannot tahan her stroking and her super wet pussy, I know that there are other couples that may be watching us but couldn't care less and insist on taking off her panties and climb over her as she lie on the banks. inserted in so easily as she was so wet; just instinctly pump her and before you know, just came everthying inside her.luckily she was not pregnant.

The making out in nature and knowing that people may be watching you is an experience I'll never forget.

sony2002
06-11-2005, 03:12 AM
Tarma with 2 girls

3 person in a bathroom, one wash my left side, one wash my right side.

On the bed, one give BJ while the other lick all over

Then my face was in between the four meat balls, how i wish i got four hands!

while i was pumping one of them, the other will massge my balls

while i was sucking one of the nipples, the other girl will suck the other side and show me CFM face, and then see the two girls fenching each other :eek:

after unloaded my first shot inside one of them, the other girl start to attack me before i can catch my breath.

In the end, 3 shots in 60minutes. Best personal record :D

BeachM
06-11-2005, 03:55 AM
i got 2.. my 21st birthday wif 2 gals.. one was a korean.. another was a popular gal wif SB brudders way back in 1998.. she was a local very hot during dat time.. and i was pretty lucky to be able to bonk her a few times.. :)

ragnarclaw
06-11-2005, 08:00 AM
well my most memorable sexual experiences with my g/f is that i pump her right outside her house knowing that the neighbour might peep on the peephole on the door to see what's the noise about.well it pass midnight anyway and who care when thing get too excited...:D

UncleMutton
06-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Just got to know this new gal staying in the same hostel in college, she practically offered herself la. ended up doing it in the laundry drying area at the rooftop of our hostel. she was damn afraid that someone will come but i know that fear thrilled her. purposely fucked slower, too bad, no one came la.

LauHBeng
06-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Mine happens almost4 years ago. Went Bangkok with my ex-wife, her sister and hubby.

Went into a massage shop (near to Bangkok City Hotel), presumably clean. Ex-wife and her sister's hubby opted for foot massage in a room. Me and my sister-in-law opted for Thai massage (2 hour), so 2 of us was guided into another room. We then changed into the massage attire, which was rather conservative - those thai pajamas that covered your whole body one. But my SIL went braless and the aircon was cold. Keep talking to her and staring at her pointed nipples while waiting for our gals to come in.

2 gals came in, one for my SIL, another do me. My gal keep carassing my didi whenever my SIL not looking at my direction. Sometimes will use her body to block my SIL view or discreetly use her elbow or feet to tease my didi. After the continous teasing for an hour plus, cant tahan anymore. ACt blur told my SIL I need to go toilet and got my gal to show me the direction to the toilet. Instead went to the next empty room. Had a great fuck there cos the room is less than 1 minute walk to my ex-wife and SIL's room. Also had to cover the thai gal's mouth all the way. Exploded within minutes cos too exciting.
That was also the day when I first fucked my SIL, but its another story...

decimal86
06-11-2005, 01:00 PM
getting an oral whilst doing 90kmh down ECP!!!

ass_robber
06-11-2005, 01:28 PM
It was a a week before valentine's day. GF not into sex and things were going v bad in the existing r/s. Pick up my phone and looking through my numbers. Saw the number of one of my ex school mate, Jolin so decided to give her a call. I told her that I had broken up with my gf and she too was going through a break up. So we decided to meet up and see if we have any chemistry anot.

Started a couple of dates. Nothing fancy, just the usual understanding each other stuff. Then one day while we were at marina, I suddenly asked if she wanted to rest at one of the hotels in the area as I have rooms there. She agreed.

We check in and started to watch TV, but my mind was never on the TV. It was all on what I was going to do with her later. We started by kissing, and hugging each other. She was really shy when I was trying to take her clothes off. I loved what I saw infront of me. Not exactly the biggest pair of breasts, but it was nice for me. I went about to suck it immediately, and she moaned easily....I kissed her all over her body, complimenting her skin and how soft it was, my fingers found its way to her clit and I started to rub it forcefully.

I put my dick outside of her pussy teasing her. one min she was begging me not to put inside, another minute she was moaning so loudly and giving me the cfm face. Cannot tahan liao.... penatrated her and finish up in 20mins. Change condom, change position and went for round 2, finish in 2hrs... went for her asshole, ram like no tml for 1hr....and many more shots after that... by the time we check out the next day, we were so exhausted. I was sextisfied totally....

Its the 1st time that I was fucking again after breaking up with 1st gf 7yrs ago.

JIKED D
07-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Mine happens almost4 years ago. Went Bangkok with my ex-wife, her sister and hubby.

That was also the day when I first fucked my SIL, but its another story...

the same day ? wow .. share please

PS: u very daring ah, fucking another gal so near ur ex wife :D

LauHBeng
07-11-2005, 04:12 AM
the same day ? wow .. share please

PS: u very daring ah, fucking another gal so near ur ex wife :D

Keke thats why its the most memorable sexual experience I had though my holding power sucks.

Bro, to avoid hyjacking the threadstarter here, I have started a new thread. Thanks :)

yanki1
07-11-2005, 08:42 AM
In the end, 3 shots in 60minutes. Best personal record

:eek: you are my idol......:p

singexpat
07-11-2005, 10:12 AM
you are my idol......

bro.. tot u can do 3 shots in 30 min??:D

devilboy99
07-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Most memorable for me is during a chalet, me n my X gf sneaked out from the chalet in the early morning to see the sunrise but ended up having sex on the beach at Changi Beach.

In the end, we saw no sunrise but had wonderful and memorable sex.... and alot of mosquitos bites... but worth it..;)

yanki1
07-11-2005, 10:23 AM
bro.. tot u can do 3 shots in 30 min??:D

3 shots in 3 days maybe ah hahaha i where got so powerful.

yanki1
07-11-2005, 10:28 AM
In the end, we saw no sunrise but had wonderful and memorable sex.... and alot of mosquitos bites... but worth it..

now cannot ah got dengue:D

singexpat
07-11-2005, 10:39 AM
3 shots in 3 days maybe ah hahaha i where got so powerful.

hehe.. so humble ah..

no happenin recently ah?? put FR lah..:D

yanki1
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
hehe.. so humble ah..

no happenin recently ah?? put FR lah..:D

nev leh just back from reservist. emmmm just visit health only la...

tomby
07-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Sin everybody is sharing them, i share my too.
Few yrs ago, I driving my to ex to a isolated place some where in seletar reservior, bonk her in a her in a car. Juz when i release my load without clear up. A police patrol came, i quickly dress up without zipping with shirt tuck out and my ex without wearing her underwear and throw it at the side.
Aft all the the question and routine check, we dan clear up and dress up.

Knn, think the police officer did on purposely. But really sibei peh say!

yanki1
07-11-2005, 11:30 AM

Knn, think the police officer did on purposely. But really sibei peh say!

they did it on purpose one la confirm.:cool:

squirt
07-11-2005, 12:27 PM
my experience.
Was at chalet with my gf and a few other friends(male n female). Late nite liao, we were outside at the beach talking. My gf had earlier went back to rest, so by rite should not have anyone in chalet. So i excused myself and went back, want to have a pump. When I was in the chalet, i also dunno why i thought the gal inside the room was my gf. Sometimes, you just have instict but wrong kind of thing. So i saw this gal(it was dark) lying on the bed and mai too liao, i just went in and start stripping her. She was shock at first, but i din think more and continue. But actually, while stripping her, i knew more or less she was not my gf liao, but since she din resist violently, i just carry on. Also, roughly in the dark also know who the gal is. But din care. Pump her until when i want to come, i pulled out. I did her raw mah, not wanting to cause trouble. Very shiok.
Of course, i knew who she was when we were cleaning up...:rolleyes:

singexpat
07-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Of course, i knew who she was when we were cleaning up..

so... nothing happened??:rolleyes:

Niceman
07-11-2005, 01:42 PM
huh??? lol, like that also can????
:cool:

yanki1
07-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Of course, i knew who she was when we were cleaning up..

then what happen? she become your F buddy? then where is your gf? thought shes suppose to be inside? pls continue, no tail leh:confused:

Lester1
07-11-2005, 02:13 PM
My is with a fl. infact was my first fl xperience. meet her near my workplace, she need the cash, fleshy and 19, she say she is x poly girl kanna dropout now working in waitress, so i suggest go to my jtc factory. it was during the downtime, and on friday, no one work overtime then. we go to the top floor toilet. I check out the toilet, no one, then pull her in.

We go to the cubicle. we undress ourselves and i start digging her. first with 1 finger, then 2 then 3 then all 4, she moan like crazy, i was shock too. Later I found that she just go thru an abotion. can feel she darm wet. then i screwed her standing, with her back facing me, she was holding on the door. i unloaded less then a min. By the time we finish, we are all wet like we do some exercise.

that was my best xperience with fl. the rest is so so only.

sex4LiFe
07-11-2005, 03:22 PM
have a super-fast quickie wif my ex-gf at the taka giodarno outlet changing room.. about 20 pumps followed by CIM.. dripped a bit on the floor and i will never forget the words of the woman who went in after we came out.. "YUCKS! WHAT"S THIS STICKY THING ON THE FLOOR?!!"

of coz me and my ex booted off like super-sonic fighter planes.. :D

euro2004
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Moon come come,
GF dun come.
Bro squirt come,
Pump pump.
Lucky baby never come.
How to explain to gf if baby come.
--------------
Thanks for sharing guys.

2 of my most memorable are:
1) after breaking off with ex-gf, which we planned to get married, tot sex life there's no more height to it. ex-gf got high sex drive too, both were young.
Till I hang out with friends again, go pub and clubbling again, after work to kill time.
I was introduced to a few gals on few occasion, but after a long relationship, didn't really got the mod to do all the chit chat, get-to-know shit.
There's this icy lady, introduced by friend, 21-22 then, tall 1.7, about 45kg. slightly skinny, light make up (i like), long hair, didn't smile much but did stole a few glance at her and notice she hardly smile. Eyes not huge like syt, but chio, got dimple, and look like (below) with dimple, and slightly more weight than the one you see below.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/worldcup2006/sort%20out/album_pic.jpg
as she's introduced by my friend's friend, so we didn't meet up or see each other till about 1 month later. Didn't ask her number etc, or find out more infor, got the feeling, pretty gal, sure got bf, why waste time.
B4 meeting her the 2nd time, my friend told me that this gal, Shirley also just broke off with bf. So during 2nd outing, friends made us sat together. And when they dance, the whole gang went, and never jio us. So force to make introduction and create some topic to chit chat.
Still icy... but manage to get her number, and becos found out she stay not far from me.
Long story short, asked her out. manage to flirt with her, she reponded positively, and she too was open minded.went for a movie, she was wearing only tank top and i ndidn't told her we going to movie so never prepare any jacket. she stick close to me, me raba2... she stick closer.
I think she got use to put her hand into ex-bf's shirt and play with nipple, damn, make my nipple hard.
Well long story short, end up in my house. she choose an oversize t-shirt.
With nothing underneath, slip into the bed.
After my shower, tot both of us need each other for emotion comfort. i'm into great surprise. both of us facing one direction and me huging her. after some fonding from the outside, the breat area, cupping, the arms, the ears, the neck, the thigh, the tummy... she too raba my butt, using one hand to run her hand to my hair. soon she turn and faced me, taking off my shirt, leaving only my boxer...
rested on top of me, I run my hands from her hair to the jack up ass area, and back a few times... the curve on her body really turns me on. And the last run down the ass, I guilded her to spread her legs... She move herself and position herself so that I could comfortably lick and play with her breast, still with t-shirt on... moaning under the dim light, I could also see that she sway her hair... mmmhh.. mmh...uh-huh... mmmm.... aghhh...
with one motion, she hold to my boxer, me hold on to her T, her hands both parrellel, and she slide down to my knees... the chemistry was great... we are both naked under the blanket...
with me lying on my back, and my pole was pointing to the ceiling and she turn her back and guilded herself to sit on me, and slowing rested her back...
yeeaaah.. she sounded.. ehhmmm.. mmhhh...
I was pumping her slowly and surely from the back, with her knee folded.(that position really stretched her torso area, and give a tightness down to her pussy area.)
somehow I know she got dry lips, and cold hear her wetting her lips...
ssshhh (sucking in air) ahhh... (breathing out)... the slightest sound of her wetting her lips with her tougue realy turns me on.
roaming my finger from her neck, her breast, the hip area, and down to the inner thigh once a while... I manage to find out with my trusty finger that she's not bushy down there, in fact well trim, short and smooth, the way I like it. After the pump action for god knows how long. I did her 1legged-pissing-doggy style, (me, one leg kneeing like being kighted position) with her head tilt to one side, and the surprise of a skinny lady with bah bah ass and nice C-cupper(suspect she was plumper previously, maybe 50kg and up). the clapping in the middle of the night really did encourage me. eghhmm eghhmmm...mmmhh... uh-hhmmm uhhmm.... yeeahhh... (with rythmic background sound of piak, piak piak piak piak piak pakk pakk... pakkk...)
ding ding round one over.
Round two was in the middle of the night while she's dressed in her T, and me only in boxer. woke up and stroke her arms, and she's half asleep too... me on my back, she's sleep sideway clinging on me with one hand.
I like breakfast sex, but this is prebreakfast...
trying to raba her to sleep, end up she's more than half asleep... cos if she's dozing off, her hand would stop.
NO, Round 2, fight.
her hand reached for my didi, and didi's friends, from the outside.
Then slide and explore from the inside. from the movement of her hands, she's definately wide awake, after a while of that, do the sit-up thing which only my lower body and legs curl up. with one motion, she strip me naked, pulling out my boxer.
surprise 2, she kissed and chest, down my nipple, my torso.
Too late, didn't manage to pull her T... cos the sensation, was too great.
She pushed my right leg open with her left hand, using another hand pinning my upper body down without much strength. By then she already reached my navel area. Whoooa whoooa whaooooo... hold it.. where you going... runs thru my mind... that tickle, and where the hell are you going... whhooooa wwhhooa. Hello hello... I'm fully awake now. Didi too...
I could feel her tougue on the giving a slight fluid from my navel to under my bola... cooling at times... till I felt there's warmest on my bola, and she was mouthing it fully and playing it inside with her tougue. I tilt my head. This I got to see... but didn't see a thing with my head lazily tilt to look down. Only to see shirley's silouette head with my left leg raised beside her head.

next, she used her hand to play with bola, before I knew it, she was enjoying her midnite ice cream... naughty icy lady like to eat mid night ice cream...
All I know was arghhh Man... warm and comfort. Didi is warm and nice...
didn't take us long to reposition ourselves comfortable, all along, without breaking the momentum...
she glided down to the side of the bed.
I moved at the same time, dragging a pillow, while my legs are dangling down the side of the bed.
Shirley right hand now is resting on my left thigh and was fondling my bola and playing the inner thigh.
Pop, slurp slurp... oh yeah.. from gear 1, now we are at highway, speeding away on a testarosa.... she gave the best and memorable bj, whichis warm, comforting, rythmic, and at the same time, good chemistry on the sexual part... nothing was bad. she could even have the whole thing in her throat.
all I could let out is argghh... arghh.. manly sound of satisfaction, Arghh...
before I knew it... Shot out the whole load out, I tot I heard her let out slight sound of... mmMMMhhh... and she kept her rythm slower, and slower... I was inhaling for more air.
Once it was all done, I kissed her forehead and hugged her.
She asked, you like it.
Ehh? I was surprise and confuse. Where did the millions swimmer goes too? while nodding to her like a little puppy...
I could see a sweet smile of the icy shirley with the dim litted room.

We click in the bedroom, but found out we didn't really click as an item.
----------------
2) this is short cos I mentioned this before in "quickie Experience" thread.
Puppy love ex-gf. We sort of have reunion in friend's house every year now.
This year would be the 4th or 5th.
My ex-gf, Ribena, from secondary school already got 2 kids. and she would only bring one. Her hubby wouldn't attend our reunion. And here's a slight overview of what we did last time before the story starts.
I first fondled and got to see a naked hot body during secondary school, during chalet. all the friends took part time job, and we went back to chalet only during evening. Guys didn't stay overnight cos, one of the lame group chalet... well me and my ex was having a day off during one of the day.
in the morning before 10am I remembered. So hanky panky with her.
managed to strip her and she strip me and both introduce to our new found friend, till one of the friend's mother knock on the door of the chalet, and we still didn't want to open. She notice the fan still on, so there's a key, the key to activate the electricity of the chalet unit. After 30mins to 45 mins, friend's mom still wouldn't leave. Cos according to friend, her mom brought something and would be stupid to leave and come back later while she knows someone inside the chalet. We manage to shower together as she chicken out to go further.
FAST FORWARD>>>>
During 2 of th reunion, managed to get her son temporary look after by so many aunties (ex-female classmates). Hey, we are not old la... for the sake of the kid, the female classmate now become aunties.
ok, well... class reunion normally is in the form of BBQ in friend's house.
his house is huge, so there's many room. I helped out so I stayed over and got a room.
Long story short, mommy's hand was oily, and all the toilet was taken.
So explore each level for unoccupied toilet.
found the toilet in my room was empty, and not knowing I was in the room too. After a while of chit chat... and flirting cos she's wearing mini-flare and still mantain great figure, hell, I just try my luck.
mom got greased from the back while washing her hands.

we finished what suppose we started years back.

Wingless Angel
07-11-2005, 04:38 PM
A Night That I Never Forgot

It was a very boring day because I had broken my arm and it was casted.
Then a friend knew I was bored and asked me to go karaoke with his japanese girl and his girl's friend who was back from Aussie for a break to be with her Jap expatriate father.

So after singing and some drinks and time to split, my friend's girl asked him to send her friend home but surprisingly she did not and insisted on a broken arm bandit to be her escort. Took a cab, reached the condo she stayed in good old Holland V and she still did not want to go back home. Pulling someone twice her weight, we were at the stairs to the tennis court and alcohol got the better of the two of us. Frenching and petting and finally she just pulled up her skirt and sat on me when suddenly a torch light shone our way! Damn the security!
"Excuse me, do you stay here?"
"If we were not residents, you have failed in your job!"
"It is a bit too late, the tennis court is closed"
"We can see that, thank you"
"Why not go home and sleep early??"

With such an interruption, how do you want me to continue?
So I suggested sending her home and to my surprise again, she said she didn't want to go back. I asked her, you sure you know what you are doing? I am in a cast, I reminded her. Her reply, "You bring me, I will follow you" Gosh.......took a cab and reached orchard, check into a hotel and luckily there was a convenient store parked just next to it, got the neccessary stuff and checked in!

Boy! She was wild.......showered for me while I raised my casted hands, wiped me clean. BBBJ in and out of shower, responding to advances and even taking initiatives to make you feel like a man. After two rounds I was having trouble with an injured arm (hey! Why not you try it with an arm in cast?) but she refused to let me go, end up a final round with a BBBJ and did she not ride like Billy the Kid.

Til today she is still my most memorable and fondest Japanese lover ever and worth that 3 hours of karaoke and 4hours of unforgettable lust..........

milffella
07-11-2005, 04:48 PM
.head tilt to one side, and the surprise of a skinny lady with bah bah ass and nice C-cupper(suspect she was plumper previously, maybe 50kg and up).

from MILFFELLA EXPERIENCE WITH SOLID C AND D CUPPERS, that one i see only A or B cup? u want to bullshit who?
:rolleyes:

euro2004
08-11-2005, 12:12 AM
from MILFFELLA EXPERIENCE WITH SOLID C AND D CUPPERS, that one i see only A or B cup? u want to bullshit who?
--------------
brother brother... I'm not kidding to anyone...
She showed me her teenage-years pic, which was few years earlier, I presume she would be 50+kg.
I wouldn't turn my head to look at her if she's still looked like in her late-teens.
I'm not really great at guessing, but from her younger days pic, she got much "stable" legs. Arms that look like a woman after pregnant.
But I do know what I handle, compare to other B-cupper. nice full healthy firm peeky huge titties.
And from the pic I posted, it's just a reference to her cuteness, not that pair of titties... sorry if I misled you.
--------------
On the side, after I got to know her. this is on the side, just wanna see if anyone notice this point too. I notice a few ladies, who were plumper (yes could even use the word fat at times) in her younger years and then slim down, tend to retain either the huge boobs or fuller rounder ass.

milffella
08-11-2005, 03:44 AM
--------------
She showed me her teenage-years pic, which was few years earlier, I presume she would be 50+kg.
I wouldn't turn my head to look at her if she's still looked like in her late-teens.
I'm not really great at guessing, but from her younger days pic, she got much "stable" legs. Arms that look like a woman after pregnant.
But I do know what I handle, compare to other B-cupper. nice full healthy firm peeky huge titties.
And from the pic I posted, it's just a reference to her cuteness, not that pair of titties... sorry if I misled you.
--------------
On the side, after I got to know her. this is on the side, just wanna see if anyone notice this point too. I notice a few ladies, who were plumper (yes could even use the word fat at times) in her younger years and then slim down, tend to retain either the huge boobs or fuller rounder ass.

ya lor, maybe she shrink her C cup to B cup becos of too much ONS?
:D

Reaper
08-11-2005, 05:30 AM
A wise man once told me..........

"sexual experiences are like snow flakes..no two are the same"

CHEERS

ballzballz
08-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Interesting thread, I got alot of memorable experiences, but I guess the more memorable one was all 7 times lumped together in one day with this particular ex gf of mine. We started like 3 times throughout the night, another one time when I woke up (barely made it), another time right after lunch (felt I had plenty of strength in me) when I just groped her breasts upon turning into my rm, took off her clothes and did her standing doggie style (shiok), den while watching tv in the living room (watched some crappy cartoon show, might as well bonk rite) and the last time when aft she changed to go home tat time. (she said bye darling and when I saw her back view, I just had to have another go just b4 she went back). She complained she felt sore after everything and had to take a cab back. as for me, I ended up with a really sore dick for the next day...... but then again, its the memorable and no regrets.

Followed closely is my next bonk with my boss's niece, well... thats another story which is easily found if you do a search of the threads I started (Just another story).

singexpat
08-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Followed closely is my next bonk with my boss's niece, well...

bro.. u sure got big ballz...:eek:

makisa
08-11-2005, 05:51 PM
niece not daughther wat...

milffella
09-11-2005, 01:17 PM
--------------
--------------

for your info ah, one of my flings is 170 50 kg....d cup... she told me previouslt she was 65 kg slim down 15 kg . her weight shrink ut her boobs remain the same. i disagree with what u say...weight loss breast also lost.
mission impossible. unless by genetic causes...she give birth alrdy. but give birth already should be bigger not smaller......
:eek:

milffella
09-11-2005, 01:26 PM
for your info ah, one of my flings is 170 50 kg....d cup... she told me previouslt she was 65 kg slim down 15 kg . her weight shrink ut her boobs remain the same. i disagree with what u say...weight loss breast also lost.
mission impossible. unless by genetic causes...she give birth alrdy. but give birth already should be bigger not smaller......

nevertheless milffella up u for your contribution.:D

ballzballz
09-11-2005, 02:10 PM
bro.. u sure got big ballz...:eek:

Actually I din know till the deed was over... that one is long story. have to read the story I wrote to understand. Anyway just caught up with her a while back. Still looking babelicious. On top of that, she can really move her body, (in disco), see liaoz almost nose bleed. Too bad now she is pretty faithful to her bf. wasted....*sigh*

kinjio
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Dear all,

Been busy n pc prob to be posting in SBF.. Interesting thread, reminds me of my overseas gf from last out-stationing few months back n since me going over soon, really sets me heart n mind back to those short but memorable times we had together, esp. now having cold war wif me OC..

Nonetheless, we 'did' at her frens' places over weekends since we r staying in seperate hostels.. N we din go physical till the very last weekend we had 2gether b4 I flew hm.. Lost track of the number of times cos it was like we were bonking the whole time, interluded wif some chats bot each other.. She is really one of the 'waterfall' kinda gers, really memorable.. got a hard -n thinking bot it.. can't wait to re-live it again.. but of cos oso facing probs cos nid to face the reality since me got OC here liao n she's asking for a decision frm me.. haizzz...

Meantime.. cheers to all bros n keep the interesting posts coming

singexpat
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Actually I din know till the deed was over...

well.. u should b thankful u had e chance oreadi..

FR please??:D

ballzballz
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
well.. u should b thankful u had e chance oreadi..

FR please??:D

Follow this link and click on the top right hand link "just another story" and there is my story. sorry if ppl think I'm hijacking thread.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1146261&postcount=1

AAconnection
09-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't how these happen, I bonked a girl which I like for 28 days straight, sometime twice days. And now she is back home.

ballzballz
09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I don't how these happen, I bonked a girl which I like for 28 days straight, sometime twice days. And now she is back home.

When you say she is back home... dun tell me she is ET's sister... hehe..just joking... out fo curiousity, wad you mean when you say back home..hmmz... dun tell me... you married her???

AAconnection
09-11-2005, 05:03 PM
When you say she is back home... dun tell me she is ET's sister... hehe..just joking... out fo curiousity, wad you mean when you say back home..hmmz... dun tell me... you married her???

No I did not married her, she went back to her hometown.

BTech
09-11-2005, 05:11 PM
No I did not married her, she went back to her hometown.

Give more details on your fling lah... do dry ur FR.... hometown where also must prompt... haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

machoman
09-11-2005, 05:13 PM

I beg to disagree.

Some time back, I had a fling with a married woman. She told me she had put on weight & her breasts had increased in size to C cup. In the past, she had reduced her weight & her breasts shrunk to B cup.

IMHO, weight of the gal do affect the size of the breasts.

nismo88
09-11-2005, 05:50 PM
but of cos oso facing probs cos nid to face the reality since me got OC here liao n she's asking for a decision frm me.. haizzz...

Meantime.. cheers to all bros n keep the interesting posts coming
Bro so i guess u hav break the news to yr OC.....
seems like it is tough making a decision here.....
pls take care...

euro2004
09-11-2005, 05:53 PM
nevertheless milffella up u for your contribution.
-------------
Thanks bro milffella. acknowledge your points, upped yours too.
Anyway thanks for sharing.
170cm and 65kg and down 15kg... sounded like one of my ex who was after the one I mentioned.
She's 173cm and (unoffically, only told by her that) 68kg (during her sec till JC) down to 56kg. She's not a keeper, but got big neh neh to me for a washing board size body. She doesn;t have much self-esteem, always hide behind t-shirt. only saw her wearing dress once in 4 month relationship. Told her she looks good in dress, she kept complaining about too low cut (chest area).
That's where I have this thing in my mind need to clear with more experience brother about cup size. cos skinny body, tall but somehow big boobs.
my buddy gal friends tried to dig something out of me mah on 2 occassions.
They ask me that they notice some of my ex-s r tall, skinny, some how they suspect, especially this one, who hide under t-shirt, got great asset. they tried to asked me, to ask her to walk straight, and ask something like "we(friends) think she got big boobs ah... what do you(me) think?"
eh... wanna know so much.. want to know if I bed her issit... hee hee...
anyway.. thanks bro.

kinjio
11-11-2005, 02:20 PM
pls take care...

hi bro, long time no hear..

thanks 4 concern.. tried hinting to OC of my indiscretion ever since back from last trip but no encouraging response from her.. (I've got a poor history of being caught in my own lies by her).. of cos as man i would like both of them to accept sharing me la.. but dats fat hope given the personalities of both of them..

haizz.. no choice lor.. jus enjoy the moment while i can.. being in a foreign land can be really lonely 1...

+++ing bot dat, got 2 know a gal on flight hm frm PEK during a short biz trip n ended up having a fling wif her b4 she went hm cos she git lonely here in SG.. was kinda kinky cos she jus had a baby (4mths) and still lactating a bit... damned!! think of it oso steam liao.. she's divorced though (dats wat she claims la..)

Milk any1? haha

Cheers

kinjio
11-11-2005, 02:20 PM
pls take care...

hi bro, long time no hear..

thanks 4 concern.. tried hinting to OC of my indiscretion ever since back from last trip but no encouraging response from her.. (I've got a poor history of being caught in my own lies by her).. of cos as man i would like both of them to accept sharing me la.. but dats fat hope given the personalities of both of them..

haizz.. no choice lor.. jus enjoy the moment while i can.. being in a foreign land can be really lonely 1...

+++ing bot dat, got 2 know a gal on flight hm frm PEK during a short biz trip n ended up having a fling wif her b4 she went hm cos she git lonely here in SG.. was kinda kinky cos she jus had a baby (4mths) and still lactating a bit... damned!! think of it oso steam liao.. she's divorced though (dats wat she claims la..)

Milk any1? haha

Cheers

Freman
11-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Interesting thread, I got alot of memorable experiences, but I guess the more memorable one was all 7 times lumped together in one day with this particular ex gf of mine. We started like 3 times throughout the night, another one time when I woke up (barely made it), another time right after lunch (felt I had plenty of strength in me) when I just groped her breasts upon turning into my rm, took off her clothes and did her standing doggie style (shiok), den while watching tv in the living room (watched some crappy cartoon show, might as well bonk rite) and the last time when aft she changed to go home tat time. (she said bye darling and when I saw her back view, I just had to have another go just b4 she went back). She complained she felt sore after everything and had to take a cab back. as for me, I ended up with a really sore dick for the next day...... but then again, its the memorable and no regrets.

Followed closely is my next bonk with my boss's niece, well... thats another story which is easily found if you do a search of the threads I started (Just another story).
wow,

you must be very young at that time. 7 times in 1 day. You're my new hero.

KingBong
14-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Talking about lactating, has anyone tasted before. What is it like?
I could have sworn my gf right nipple was more sourish than the left yesterday.

Milk any1? haha

Cheers