PDA

View Full Version : cut foreskin

milo_man
05-11-2005, 05:55 PM
May i noe where fo cut forekin of the dick?wats r the advantage n dis?
painfully?how much?

sanfroid
06-11-2005, 10:19 AM
painfully?how much?

it's called circumcision and it's done by doctors. if u r islamic, then it's done by one of their imams when u go into puberty, some kinda coming of age thing. anyway no advantage except that circumcised get cleaned easier n no smell from salt deposits. some gers like it more too cos of that - can see the health of the eqptment ;)

oh n circumcised let u last longer cos slightly desensitised :D

Sorin^^
06-11-2005, 10:39 AM
it's called circumcision and it's done by doctors. if u r islamic, then it's done by one of their imams when u go into puberty, some kinda coming of age thing. anyway no advantage except that circumcised get cleaned easier n no smell from salt deposits. some gers like it more too cos of that - can see the health of the eqptment ;)

Bro, how much will it cost? One day operation? Can walk away after the operation boh?

Thanx

MugenEG9
06-11-2005, 11:32 AM
its more hygienic to be circumsized. sum ppl adult oso nvr or cant retract foreskin fully. thus alot of white deposits called smegma, which smells bad gets accumulated under the folds. this can get infected as bacteria can grow on the deposits & can CAUSE infections as well PASS infections around. :(
SAF do technical handling & weapon cleaning lessons for M16, this shd apply to our side-arm as well. :))

tittyhawk
06-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Bro, how much will it cost? One day operation? Can walk away after the operation boh?

Thanx
Should not be more than $300 but u better check and verify first, simple procedure, u can walk out of the clinic or hospital depending on where u go for it the same day but need rest for a few days to let ur dick head get used to the rubbing between ur under garment.

Sorin^^
06-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Should not be more than $300 but u better check and verify first, simple procedure, u can walk out of the clinic or hospital depending on where u go for it the same day but need rest for a few days to let ur dick head get used to the rubbing between ur under garment.

Wahz Thanx Bro, would like to go for one soon. Wah, muz be real painful man.

Thanx!

Cheerz

Sorin^^
06-11-2005, 11:49 AM

Bro, one thing, ur signature is very goot. I like it. An inspiration.

Cheers:)

bollocksman
06-11-2005, 11:59 AM
I just did Mine at a private hospital,

Cost me $450, But I could be out and About within 4 hrs, though I am still recovering now, There is some Pain, But NOT as bad as I thought, cos I did it with laser cut and ....Now just recovering and Hopefully in 3 -4 weeks I can test drive..

But I can tell U I feel so much cleaner and better ,than before I cut.... My advice Go do it, If u can afford or If U got problems pulling back your foreskin to reveal your helmet.

Sorin^^
06-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I just did Mine at a private hospital,

Cost me $450, But I could be out and About within 4 hrs, though I am still recovering now, There is some Pain, But NOT as bad as I thought, cos I did it with laser cut and ....Now just recovering and Hopefully in 3 -4 weeks I can test drive..

But I can tell U I feel so much cleaner and better ,than before I cut.... My advice Go do it, If u can afford or If U got problems pulling back your foreskin to reveal your helmet.

Bro, is it Raffles Hospital?, yah for the hygiene purpose.Mine droopy droopy skin. Hard to clean.

Cheerz

tittyhawk
06-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Bro, one thing, ur signature is very goot. I like it. An inspiration.

Cheers:)
Thanks bro....indeed it is.

tittyhawk
06-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Bro, is it Raffles Hospital?, yah for the hygiene purpose.Mine droopy droopy skin. Hard to clean.

Cheerz
IMHO, A dick without foreskin performs better in battle.. :D

bollocksman
06-11-2005, 12:23 PM

Cheerz

yeah I did it there, Reccomended by Bro Lesnar.

Hey its expensive, But I think its worth it lar, since cant really bonk for a few weeks, so can cut back on those expenses..when it comes to health issues, spending more , If u can.no point to stinge. the pain is bearable...just a bit painful if u get erection, but Nothing that bad, my only regret is that I should have done it earlier.

omega_x
07-11-2005, 01:05 AM
I also feel like doing it mans... Really worth it? Me about 25 liao...

jon2000sg
07-11-2005, 03:28 AM

desensitised taz what happen when you circumcise.
but last longer and girl would like it

lesnar
07-11-2005, 09:32 AM
painfully?how much?

Go to the other thread to read up...

You have everything there.......