PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend me a PI

ringring
04-11-2005, 11:23 AM
anyone got ideas where 2 find a cheap and reliable PI? i suspect my hubby is fooling behind my back...:mad:

Done All
04-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Don't waste your money.
Even if you know he meet other girls, what else can you do ?
I do not know of any man who does not enjoy himself with other girls.
Just make sure he does not give his money away, and you will be OK.

asdfghjkl
04-11-2005, 08:01 PM
bro ringring, pls PM me if u interested.. my bro is PI.. :)

murali
04-11-2005, 08:47 PM
bro ringring, pls PM me if u interested.. my bro is PI..
think u've addressed her wrongly already, should be called sister lah:p

murali
04-11-2005, 08:48 PM
anyone got ideas where 2 find a cheap and reliable PI? i suspect my hubby is fooling behind my back...:mad:
why need to hire a PI? just get a few bros here to hire a FL for him and then we can all knock on the door when he about to start the action lor:eek:

ichibawa13
04-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi sister ring ring
Bro Done All is right, don't waste your money and I think you are in the wrong place!:confused:
Who knows, your hubby could be one of our bros.

Swatchseow
04-11-2005, 09:58 PM

I feel that it is better for you to treat him in such a way that he admit it himself. Find a PI, IMHO, is a sure way to ruin your marriage. Just my POV.

CNNcmg
04-11-2005, 10:06 PM

maybe he also a samster and is reading now..
Try talking things out may be a better solution.....

Rexell
04-11-2005, 10:36 PM
haiya nowadays no big deal lah.. if he fool around you also fool around... get back at him lor.. or make him wonder if you are fooling around.. best wa y to get him to +++ to you honestly

bloke
05-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Try looking in the newspaper. U can call & ask for the charges. (with photo taken) & see if it's within ur budget...

nuclearkid
05-11-2005, 07:00 PM
You have to consider what are your intentions to do this for? Catch him redhanded, divorce and get a hefty monthly allowance from it? If not, ask yourself if you can handle the truth. If its just to satisfy curiousity and no intention to leave him, it may be prudent to turn a blind eye to the whole thing as long as he doesnt' bring the germs and the woman home. The ends must justify the means.

kaizer
05-11-2005, 08:06 PM
haiya nowadays no big deal lah.. if he fool around you also fool around... get back at him lor.. or make him wonder if you are fooling around.. best wa y to get him to +++ to you honestly

bro.. dont be stupid can? if husband fool around, means wife muz fool ard meh? this will juz show dat the wife is equally bad ok? im suprised at u bro, fancy a grown up samster like u suggesting such stupid stuff, machiam kindergarten kids, "u beat me, so i muz beat u back." :confused:

durex
05-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Dont think it will help even you find a PI,it will only worsen the matter,unless you got other motive,if not talk to your hubby peacefully if you want to maintain the relationship,win him over,sometimes man made some mistakes does not mean that you got to pin him down,not fair to your man either,just my thought only thanks;)

diesel
05-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Almost impossible to hire cheap PI especially in Singapore.:cool:

iceage
05-11-2005, 10:54 PM
You have to consider what are your intentions to do this for? Catch him redhanded, divorce and get a hefty monthly allowance from it? If not, ask yourself if you can handle the truth. If its just to satisfy curiousity and no intention to leave him, it may be prudent to turn a blind eye to the whole thing as long as he doesnt' bring the germs and the woman home. The ends must justify the means.

Well said. If you intent to leave him, then go ahead to hire the PI. Otherwise, you may want to make sure he wear condom when you have sex with him.

nuclearkid
05-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Almost impossible to hire cheap PI especially in Singapore.:cool:

Do you think got poly intern for this kind of things? I remember I was miserably paid during my internship back in the mid-90s. Its hardly enough to get by, man! What did they expect? $350 for a month excluding meals and transport. Die lah! Back to my point. If poly got some PI course, you know where to try! :D

Mkampf
05-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Try Kookoosai ( not sure if the spelling's correct ). They are one of the best in town.

ivy7
05-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Cheap and reliable PI?? Does that exist? Have you considered doing your own investigative work?

You have to consider what are your intentions to do this for? ... The ends must justify the means.
Well said! Do think about what you'd do depending on what you find out...

lestat_666
06-11-2005, 04:33 AM
PIs are damn scary. I had a classmate whose mom suspected he was dating, something she didn't allow until he was 18 so she hired a PI to follow him around for a week... turns out the fucker managed to produce blown-out A4 size high-quality(the type you do in red room) of he and his girlfrend then during their date at bugis junction! :eek:

His allowance cut for 7 months... haha I think for his mom to pay off costly PI fees.

KNN, singapore women getting too much... If anyone here wants to get married, must sign pre-nuptial agreement hor!:cool:

joew2005
06-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Hello ppl,u can ask others to beat their own children but not ask them 2 divorce.
:(
Don't waste $$$ lah,get back at him lah.

decimal86
06-11-2005, 01:19 PM

'suspect' ar? maybe if you list down your suspicions, we can help you in this forum?

i think there is a wealth of experience both guys and gals here. no point spending hard earned cash if there was nothing in the first case.

ringring
07-11-2005, 08:45 AM
thanks all guys/gals for the advise... i noe wat 2 do liao...

siongks
07-11-2005, 02:42 PM
If u trust me...I can be your PI...will charge u nominal fee for transportation cost only. It's my hobby.:cool:

see see only
09-11-2005, 03:15 AM
it will save you money if you can find out if he is a member of Sammyboy forum and if he posts any FR..hehehe

HEY ur suggestion will surely affect the number of FR liao, btw me if next time got CO must not put auto log in liao.

Tigerheart
09-11-2005, 07:24 AM
well brothers.. if you have a CO, this will simply explains why you should be more discreet already.. maybe the CO is fed up.. decided to give up on the r/s. you will realised you make a mistake.... CO catches you with PI, and you will kenna the 50% surcharge for the extra deeds... :P
:eek:

Stanley Tan
09-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Since you are female, strongly encourage you to approach AWARE.

They will advise you on your rights under the women's charter, help you find a PI.

If you really want a divorce, note that you do not need to prove adultery in order to get divorce - unreasonable behaviour will do. If he comes back with lipstick stains, stay away overnight, sms messages - i am sure the lawyers will help you.

But I will strongly encourage you to save your marriage. At least to try. Do a web search - www.retrouvaille.com (always have difficulty spelling it).

Forget about the PI. Approach your AWARE organization. And try to save your marriage.

Also note, no matter how cheap the PI, he will charge extra for court attendance.

Save your money. Save your marriage - at least, try.