PDA

View Full Version : Sexting Thread

Joelll
16-06-2014, 05:40 PM
It's been awhile since I came back to sammyboy ! Totally forgot my password and email I used in the past ! I realised there's no sexting thread in here therefore I created this thread for you guys! May it be snapchat/wechat/skype/whatsapp, do put your add here! Have fun sexting people! ;):cool:

Joelll
17-06-2014, 03:53 PM
No interest for the majority? :confused::confused::confused:

CrawlingPenis
17-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Well... it's not that no one is interested, but it a male-dominated forum. Therefore it's kind of difficult to start one, unless you are into gays.

Also, I don't think the ladies in this forum may be comfortable with "sexting"...

buzett
17-06-2014, 09:39 PM
And your purpose for this thread ?

Joelll
17-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Well, basically for people who wants to look for partners for the purpose of sexting? I did remember there was a thread in the past but I: guess it died. Just trying to start a new thread for everyone here !:o

AlexStorm
18-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Well, basically for people who wants to look for partners for the purpose of sexting? I did remember there was a thread in the past but I: guess it died. Just trying to start a new thread for everyone here !:o

Don't get you point at all.
Are you trying to offer a free sex to all the boys here or girl?

You are F/M ?
Aged?
Dick/boob size?
Weight?

:confused::confused:

Joelll
18-06-2014, 05:32 PM
It's not free sex bro, sexting's kinda like phone sex? Male here. :)

justl00king
18-06-2014, 06:54 PM
It's not free sex bro, sexting's kinda like phone sex? Male here. :)Bro, why phone sex when u can have the real deal? :confused: lol

Whatever floats your boat, have fun! :)

perish__
18-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Bro, why phone sex when u can have the real deal? :confused: lol

Whatever floats your boat, have fun! :)

holidays la bro...what do you expect with these kids ?? :)

justl00king
18-06-2014, 08:12 PM
holidays la bro...what do you expect with these kids ?? :)Haha yeah bro, kids nowadays...everything online.

I still prefer the old skool method, touch and feel ;) lol

Good day bro! :)

Joelll
19-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Hahaha if you think I'm being a kid for getting this thread up, i'm fine with it. Just for a niche market I opened this thread! Peace.:)