PDA

View Full Version : Any kind of stable FR's please come and share your experience

randomenough
16-06-2014, 05:22 PM
today i made my first booking with a stable. hadn't done this before but i have heard about the wonders it can bring. however it was proven to be wrong. i wonder are all stables like this or is it bad luck for me.

the girl i booked totally didn't look like the picture,
physical appearance was world's apart
age promised was 21 but she looked way way way and i say again way older
unshaven below and pits
and what turned me off the most was that after the first round she started using a tweezer to pick off the hair on her pits.

it was kinda revolting that i didn't want to do it a second time and told her she could go. very bad experience.

any brothers here can advise me or share with me their experiences and how to make our experience rich and worthwhile.

thank you.

*feeling very down today*:(:(

miumiu6464
16-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Well, at least you don't have to worry about the FL being underage and then having to worry about being called up if the stable is raided. Think on the bright side of life.

randomenough
16-06-2014, 06:02 PM
that's actually a good thing. but i kinda actually want to have a nice good experience that does not leave me disappointed. is there anyway to do so or is experience in this field needed?

bengeo
16-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Which stable is FL from? Share with bros here

szczesny
16-06-2014, 07:29 PM
U never check she got leg hair, armpit her, bad breath, dry and messy hair, etc....:D :D :D

wildromper
16-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Stick to the proven ones but there will surely be hits and misses. Te sad part is, you wont know after you've done the deed.

randomenough
17-06-2014, 01:23 AM
U never check she got leg hair, armpit her, bad breath, dry and messy hair, etc....:D :D :D

Bro.. It was quite scary.. :(

randomenough
17-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Stick to the proven ones but there will surely be hits and misses. Te sad part is, you wont know after you've done the deed.

Exactly. That's why I'm feeling down. May i ask if I should still give the stable another chance?

ipman
17-06-2014, 05:15 AM
if you dont reveal the name, how do you expect the bros here to offer any advice?
:mad:

onlyhuman
17-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Without fail every holidays we have threads like this poping out...

Onlyhuman

HardDough
17-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Just Not TS day, we all experience bad luck in our lifes

randomenough
18-06-2014, 03:25 AM
if you dont reveal the name, how do you expect the bros here to offer any advice?
:mad:

sorry for the late reply, or rather my replies are queued so i can't really post as fast. yup. it was actually from $$$$$boy submissive stable. still kinda sad.
bad luck bad luck. sigh. please advise then. :(