PDA

View Full Version : Balestier Happenings

Greyhare
15-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Hi guys, quite new, first time doing a FR so do forgive me if it is uninteresting.

One day me and my friend who has been eyeing this street want to have a good massage and come across this MP. Went in and decided to go for the 1hour massage which is $45.

My Massage:
Went inside, i was served by a Milf, maybe 40 years old. have a private shower and soon she start the massage. Massage was piano type, quite bad but she was chatty. Talk about her life blablabla. After 30mins, GQ popped and i went for BJ at 80sgd. she will ask for 100 but can bargain till 80. First thing she do is to cap and proceed on BJ. she move so fast and on turbo mode making it lack the feel and all. Really not shiok. Touch her nehneh abit she also say pain. finger also dont allow. Finally cummed after quite some time, really not shiok at all. Everything also bo.
Looks 5/10
Boobs: Bcup
BJ:2/10
RTF: NEVER

Friend Massage:
His was better though, the girl is much younger at 27. Quite pretty also. Massage same thing piano kind, but when pop GQ, will lick your nipple and tease your dick. My friend opt for HJ at 50sgd and he say the way the girl do HJ really not bad.
looks 7/10
HJ 8/10

Hope you guys will ask for the younger girl. Also, they pop qns in 30mins, so dont waste money opt for 1hour massage.

Guys who want to know the exact location, please up my points and share your place first with their name and your experience. Would prefer really slutty kind of girls or malays.

HUAT AHHHHHH!

kantao1
16-06-2014, 10:16 AM
share the location/contact?tks