PDA

View Full Version : Feeding with milk

fatChick5
14-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Once me and my mom went to visit one of our relatives house,when we went there was only my uncle and 4 months year old son,his wife my aunt had gone for some shopping and would come only after some time so we waited for her to come andby that time i went upstairs and began to watch a movie in good volume,while mom and uncle with his baby stayed down.The baby began to cry and uncle told he might be hungry so he began to call his wife and ask her to come early bcoz the baby is hungry but my mom interepted him and said she will feed the baby and she began to strip her blouse and bra and took the baby in her hands and put his lips in her sweet cherry nipples and the baby began to suck them and she was in pleasure, my uncle was looking at these ver y strangely and he was full on his erection because he has never seen such beautiful pair of big busty perfectly shaped breasts with good nipples and he never throught she would show her boobs in front of him. Mom saw him staring at her milk cans and asked him whether he would like some milk from her tits and on hearing this he rushed near her began to suck milk

archer69
14-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Nice start, up you if I can :)

Tuanehkia
15-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Haha! Wtf! Nice. But why ur mum got milk? Just give birth?

nitecrawllerr
15-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Hw i wish to be in TS uncle shoe..:)

Xxon
15-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Setting up my tent.

pussylicious12345
16-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Once me and my mom went to visit one of our relatives house,when we went there was only my uncle and 4 months year old son,his wife my aunt had gone for some shopping and would come only after some time so we waited for her to come andby that time i went upstairs and began to watch a movie in good volume,while mom and uncle with his baby stayed down.The baby began to cry and uncle told he might be hungry so he began to call his wife and ask her to come early bcoz the baby is hungry but my mom interepted him and said she will feed the baby and she began to strip her blouse and bra and took the baby in her hands and put his lips in her sweet cherry nipples and the baby began to suck them and she was in pleasure, my uncle was looking at these ver y strangely and he was full on his erection because he has never seen such beautiful pair of big busty perfectly shaped breasts with good nipples and he never throught she would show her boobs in front of him. Mom saw him staring at her milk cans and asked him whether he would like some milk from her tits and on hearing this he rushed near her began to suck milk

Unless your mother just gave birth or the baby is dry sucking, how can there be milk in your mother's milk can?