PDA

View Full Version : PAP MP caught lying

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-06-2014, 02:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A dishonest Member of Parliament who wants to hold an "honest dialogue" Sounds like a child sex offender volunteering in a kindergarten.

1. Here is the the exchange

“Can residents from other parts of Singapore join in? I’m very keen on this topic, but so far no such event here in Tanjong Pagar GRC that I know of.”

Hri Kumar replied:

“Mr Ghazali, you are welcome to attend the event. You can accept the online invitation or register with Thomson CC.”

2. Then Roy and KJ sign up

3. He then makes a boast about the event

“with even Singaporeans from outside the division signing up!”.

4. This Senior Counsel and Officer of the Supreme Court takes out his spade and begins digging a hole.

"Hi Roy,
I had organized the dialogue for my residents, as they are my constituents. The title of the invitation expressly states that. I do not recall saying that it is “open to all Singaporeans”. Can you let me know where I said that?

Could you let me know if you are a resident of Thomson – Toa Payoh or Bishan – Toa Payoh GRC?

Regards,
Hri"

5. One lie follows another.

6. Then this whopper with cheese comment about his constituents

"Some have alleged that I want to control the attendees so that the dialogue will be a “wayang”. That is an insult to residents of Thomson – Toa Payoh. They can think for themselves and have always been out-spoken and honest in their views."

Mind you this lying prick holds the following positions
- Officer of the Supreme Court
- Senior Counsel of Drew and Napier (not some 1 man practice in Golden Mile)
- Member of Parliament
- Chairman of Parliamentary Committee for Law and Home Affairs

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?184059-PAP-MP-caught-lying&goto=newpost).