PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful BDSM experience....

libidoer
13-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi bros and sis! All along, for the past many years, I have been just a silent reader of the wonderful threads posted by samsters here. Finally, I decided to contribute something in return…haha…This happened around 8 or 9 yrs back when I'm still a regular in the Armed Forces. I will try my best to recall but some parts which I had forgotten, I will just make up using my imagination.

Back in those days, IRC chat was the rage then. You can find really chio and slim gers as that's the trend that time. Almost every day I would log in to the chatrooms like #Singapore, #Sex, #Singapore20s etc. I managed to hook up a few gers through chatting but I shall focus on one particular incident which stood out.

Oh ya..at that time, I had also taken an interest in BDSM (started liking spanking first which slowly grew into all aspects of BDSM). So I would prowl the chatrooms hoping to find a ger who shares my fetish. It's almost like finding a needle in a haysack - most gers would avoid this topic, the few who are curious, don't dare to try for real. So most of the chats fizzled out in the end.

One fine afternoon, as usual, I would be logged in just private messaging nicks which looked like gals' nicks. Then out of the blue, a new window popped out.

Kris: "Hi…are you a dom?"

My nick suggests I'm a Dominant so I guessed she is interested?

I replied. "Hi..yes, I'm a Dom. Would u like to intro?"

Kris: "I'm 18f ch sg"

Wah…I thought to myself…got a bait liao….but I'm also aware that it could all come to naught.

Me: "Oic..so u are interested in BDSM? Are u a sub?"

Kris: "Err…ya…but I dun have any experience before."

My heart skipped a beat. Ho seh liao! Will I finally get a real ger to be my submissive?

Me: "Actually I also dun have any experience but I would like to dominate a ger. Hmm…u wanna explore wif me?"

Kris: "I duno leh. Still abit scared to try for real."

Me: "Well, we can take it slow mah….when u are more comfortable wif me le, we can try more things."

Kris: "So wat will u do to me?"

So the rest of the our conversation bordered on our likes and dislikes in BDSM, what's her limits, what do we like to do in our free time etc. Towards the end of our conversation I asked her.

Me: "Hey ger..u wanna xchange msn?"

Kris: "ok lo…wats ur add?"

Me: "Cool! You can add me at [email protected] "

Kris: "Okie..add le. I talk to u again k…I gtg le."

Me: "ok sure..cya ard in msn ya! Bye!!"

Kris: "Bye J"

That night I could not sleep. I'm thinking she is the best bet for me so far after chatting with so many gers.
She seemed real and genuine. My hopes are raised.

For the next few days, I'm hoping to see her online but she din appear. Sad man…I'm like from being soared to heaven then plummeted to hell. Haiz…so she is also another faker lah, or she got cold feet.

Then something caught my eye!

It's her!!

hornylittlegirl
13-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Looking forward to your next post!

libidoer
13-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Haha...like not much interest in my post leh...hmm...

libidoer
14-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Continue...

It's her!!

Her msn window popped up.

Kris: "hello :)"

I was actually very excited but I played it cool...hehe...

Me: "oh hi...been busy these few days?"

Kris: "err...nope, nt busy...I'm jus struggling with myself whether to meet u anot."

Knn...I thought to myself... so fast wanna meet me liao...sure a not..but of cos I'm dying for it to happen

Me: "oh Okie...so Wats ur decision nw?"

Kris: "I can meet u tml."

Seriously at that point, I'm lost for words. Some gers I had chatted for weeks and whom I tried to persuade to submit to me had all rejected me, and now there is this girl who I had just started chatting and she is willing to take the plunge??!!

Me: "u just know me for a few days and u wanna meet me?? R u 100% sure?

Kris: "I'm curious abt it...and I'm eager to try it...and somehow I feel comfortable wif u."

Me: "oh ok sure...:)"

Kris: "but I have some conditions. U cannot fuck my pussy. No blood or peeing or public exposure."

Btw, guys, these are roughly what she said. It happened so long ago , I can't remember her exact words. so she say cannot fuck pussy, she din say cannot fuck asshole right.. lol...the front door I have savoured many times but the back door still haven't try before. I salivate at the thought of fucking her anal for the first time.

Me: "oh...I'm ok wif ur conditions...err but I can fuck ur Ass then? :p"

There was a long pause...silence....no reply from her....

Fuck! Did I just screwed my chances???

Kris: "hmm..can lah..just be slow k..it's my first time trying anal sex."

Phew....lucky she replied. All these while I can feel my heartbeat increasing and there is a culpable air of anticipation.

Me: "haha...it's oso my first time leh..."

Kris: "lol..Orh....I'm feeling excited to meet u"

Me: "Ya me too...but I haven seen ur pic...U have a pic?"

Kris: "I have...but when u meet me, u will know le lo...I confirmed nt fat lah."

So we agreed to meet on the next day which is a Friday, which also mean I need to take leave in the afternoon to meet her. But it's definitely worth it man! We exchanged contact numbers and I told her my address. She will be waiting at the void deck for me at the time we had fixed. I arranged for her to come my house since everyone is out working. Saves me the time and money to book a hotel room too..:D I must admit she is a brave girl, willing to go to a "stranger's" house and not knowing what is going to happen.

The rest of the day I'm feeling restless, and can't bring myself to do anything. Just hoping tomorrow comes fast.

Finally, the day has come!!

hornylittlegirl
14-06-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm interested in reading your posts, indulge me abit & continue posting please? :o

libidoer
14-06-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm interested in reading your posts, indulge me abit & continue posting please? :o

Hi hornylittlegirl...seems like only u like my post..haha...abit sad leh..duno if I shd continue posting...

hornylittlegirl
14-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi hornylittlegirl...seems like only u like my post..haha...abit sad leh..duno if I shd continue posting...

:(:(:(

PM me to continue the rest of your story! Hehe

acidicavex
14-06-2014, 11:32 AM
remind me of a gal that I met in irc also and how we start to experiement with bdsm also kekeke:D

libidoer
14-06-2014, 11:40 AM
remind me of a gal that I met in irc also and how we start to experiement with bdsm also kekeke:D

Thks bro..yeah..this is really sweet memories which will always stay with me. We had ist contact after some time but recently I saw her pic in the newspaper.. hehe...such coincidence!

ch33zy
14-06-2014, 02:25 PM
IRC.. Those were the good old days.. TS, looking forward to ur next update..

libidoer
14-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Ok...have some time before going out wif wifey... Will update abit...thks for those who support this thread :)

So the day finally come. While on the way to work, a lot of things are going through my mind. I'm still not 100% sure if she will really turn up, although she is the only one willing to give me her contract number. Could it be a sham? Will a guy or sissy boy turn up instead? I had only smsed her, had nt called her. I'm also thinking of all those things I'm gonna do to her. Spanking, tit torture, doggy training and yeah, screwing her Ass..haha..the whole morning went past with me in a daze.

Yes...I'm off work and quickly booked a cab home. I'm feeling nervous yet excited. My heart is beating so fast....it's half an hour before our scheduled meet up. I decided to give her a call.

Ring...Ring...

A soft girly voice answered.

Kris: "hello?"

I put on a low, authoritative tone. After all, I'm supposed to dominate her right, shouldn't sound too cheery or frivolous.

Me: "Ya..I'm on my way home nw. Where r u already?"

Kris: "sir, I'm at ur void deck already."

Haha...she addressed me as Sir...when I smsed her that time, I did told her she either address me as Master or Sir. But when I called her now, I myself also paiseh to say I'm Master...:p
Wah...I have got an obedient sub on my hands!

Me: "ok..U wait for me. I'm reaching soon."

Kris: "yes sir"

What she said stirred my loins. In abt 15mins time, my fantasy or fetish or whatever you wanna call it, is coming true.

15mins later...

I alighted from the cab. Looked around my void deck. Eh...not a soul in sight leh.

Then I look further ahead at the life lobby. Must be her! There's a ger sitting on the concrete round bench. I tried to hide my smile and walked towards her....

When I'm within few metres from her, I called out to her.

Me: "Kris!"

sweetnothing
14-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Nice one - sure got lotsa silent supporters TS ;)

lanternathletic
14-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Nice story ! Support !

prettymannequin
14-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Nice one - sure got lotsa silent supporters TS ;)

We could be the rowdy ones. :p

libidoer
15-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Thks for the support, whether silent or rowdy, I will continue my story. Although I still feel maybe my story isn't very interesting or sexciting.. haha...but that's a real episode of my life, I duno how to make it more exciting. Nevertheless, here it goes...

Me: "Kris!"

She stood up and turned around. For a few seconds, I just stood there and sized her up. She's around 18 or 19 yrs old that time, wasn't really model gorgeous but she gives out a girlish vibe, like the girl next door you always wish to bonk. With long black hair that goes beyond her shoulders, she's quite tall and slim, at least 1.68, but then she isn't big in the boobs department. I think just an A cup beneath the t shirt she's wearing. Peering down, I saw her lovely legs, long, shapely and smooth! I'm a legs man..hehe..so I'm happy with what I have got here.

She gave me a faint smile. "Sir?"

Me: "yup...ok u will strip naked now and crawl on the ground to follow me home!"

Hahaha...just kidding u guys lah...think such scenes can only happen in countries like Czech Republic.

So I said: "yup...it's me...come follow me." I tried to keep a straight face, even though I'm laughing inside...lol.

Kris: "Orh"

I turned around and stared at her. "What Orh??!!"

Kris: "sorry sir...yes sir!"

Me: "that's better. The next time u do not address me as Sir, u will be punished!"

Wah...I'm getting into form liao..I thought to myself.. hehe

I'm leading the way and she followed behind meekly. While walking up the stairs to my flat on the 4th floor, there was silence. I deliberately kept quiet as I wanted to keep the mood tense. Soon, we reached the doorstep. Once inside my house, I made sure no one is at home.

Great! The coast is clear! Time for real fun to start... eh for an amateurish Dom like me at that time, I do not have any toys like ball gag, bondage ropes, nipple clamps or butt plug. So I would improvise common household items. You guys will find out soon.

She is still standing by the door, not daring to move, like waiting for my instruction.

Me: "u can now take off ur clothes. Just leave ur bra and panties on."

She let out an innocent yelp. "Huh?"

I'm thinking wah Lau eh... need to be so surprised meh...this is bdsm leh. Are you really expecting to go through all these fully clothed? (Just my inner thoughts)

I raised my voice. "Yes..now!"

Her face is blushing red now, in a mixture of shyness and embarrassment. It's a sight to behold! I will always remember that look of hers. I had at first wanted her to strip totally naked, but changed my mind as I wanted slowly savour this lovely nymph.

She slowly pulled her t shirt up and over her head. Whoa...next she unbuttoned and unzipped her little denim shorts and wiggled her ass off it and let it fall to the floor. She's nw just in her lingerie. I can see from her expression that she just want to dig a hole and bury her head in. Haha...Her head was down and she dare nt look me in the eyes.

I said "very nice..." and threw her a collar with a leash. "Now put this on"

I can see the frightened look in her eyes. Perhaps it finally dawned on her what shit she is getting into.

To be continued...(haha..sleepy liao...tml still gonna wake up early for England vs Italy)

CruzerBaby
15-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Read the title, i'm already interested in the plot... Bring on the SM!!! =D

MrPleaser
15-06-2014, 01:18 AM
You should rename your thread "My wonderful virgin BDSM sexperience"

:D:D:D:D

JK, anything goes

AmeShin
15-06-2014, 02:25 AM
So lucky.

I also camp there many times

Most are just seeking chats or role role role play

Else some just chat and say they may wanna try but disappear

Kudos to you so good luck

libidoer
15-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Read the title, i'm already interested in the plot... Bring on the SM!!! =D

Sit tight...the real action will start soon..:D

To MrPleaser - Ya, it's really my virgin bdsm experience and perhaps my last also. I did have another encounter with another ger after this but she's a baby elephant and looks just average. I'm actually fine with it but things kinda turned sour between us. So I rather won't mention it.

To AmeShin - I guess I'm just lucky. Before I met her, I had so many disappointments too. Actually in recent yrs, I realized there is a bdsm community in Singapore. If you join their outings or workshops, who knows u will very soon get to know ur sub. :)

MrPleaser
15-06-2014, 01:49 PM
To MrPleaser - Ya, it's really my virgin bdsm experience and perhaps my last also. I did have another encounter with another ger after this but she's a baby elephant and looks just average. I'm actually fine with it but things kinda turned sour between us. So I rather won't mention it.

Any reason why it's possibly your last BDSM experience?

As in you realised you don't enjoy it? Or just that you're finding it impossible to find a willing sub?

:o

libidoer
15-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Any reason why it's possibly your last BDSM experience?

As in you realised you don't enjoy it? Or just that you're finding it impossible to find a willing sub?

:o

I still like bdsm..Jus tat I'm married nw, dun really have the time to find a sub. You need to build trust in a bdsm relationship. So before the ger allows you to do indescribable things to her, there could be numerous meet ups for the ger to get comfy with you. Gers like Kris are really nt the norm.

libidoer
15-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Let's continue...

She was fumbling with the collar and I walked over to help her. It's actually passed to me by my neighbours after their pet dog had passed away. I had requested for it as I reckoned it could come in useful in future. Hehe...I'm right.

In no time , I had it secured around her neck. Then I commanded: "now go down on all fours like the bitch u are!"

"Yes sir"

Actually I'm not sure if it's ok to engage in dirty talk or names calling as we had not discussed this before. I thought to myself. Wtf! She seemed ok with it and anyway, I'm the dom now, not her. Turned out she gets aroused when I degrade her by calling derogatory names (she told me after that session).

I took a step further by using my foot to press her face against the floor. Now, her round perky ass is pointing up in the air. Omg...I feel so evil...but it has come to this stage, there is no holding back. I tugged at her panties hard such that it's now wedged between her asscheeks. I can't help it but to give her buttocks a few smacks. "Ouch" she yelled out in her natural reaction.

Me: "u love it rite, u slave slut??"

Her head is looking down but I thought I saw tears welling in her eyes. Oh man...it tugged at my heartstrings. I caressed her derriere and said to her: "Kris, we will enjoy this mutually and you must trust me I won't hurt u beyond the pain that's gonna make u so high,ok?"

My words seemed to work and I could see she is feeling more assured now. I then grabbed hold of the leash and lead her to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and instructed her to lie down over my knee. I'm a big fan of spanking and has watched so many videos of OTK (over the knee) spanking. And now I'm gonna experience it for real...wow!

She is like biting her teeth, bracing for my first spank as my hand landed hard on her left butt. No sound from her. I guess she is controlling herself. Maybe she is scared she will be punished if she screamed? But I don't feel shiok if I'm like just beating a dead fish.

Me: "hey u can cry out if u want"

"Yes sir"

I slapped her harder this time round. "Ahhhh"

Oooo...her wail is music to my ears. I started alternating my smacks on her left and right asscheek.

"Oooh....ahhh...mmm"

Her cries just got louder. My dick is also getting harder with each slap of her ass. Hehe...I'm wondering if she can feel it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her panties down until it reaches her ankles. Of cos I also unhooked her bra and yanked it off her hands which are planted on the floor to sort of balancing herself.

She is now totally naked. From my angle I couldn't see her boobs but I just stretched out to pinch her left nipple. "Ouch!" She whimpered. I just ignored her and continued manhandlng her nipples and tits. I had enough and turned my attention to her cunt. I used both hands to spread open her asscheeks. Oooh... Her puckered hole and vagina are free from unsightly hairs. Just the way I like it!!

I shifted my middle finger to the entrance of her pussy. Fuck...she is wet!

Me: "u little slut...u sure are enjoying the attention I'm giving u rite?? Look how wet u r!"

"Yes sir" she managed a soft whisper. She must be too embarrassed that her body had betrayed her.

I then used my index and middle fingers to rub her opening and clit. I deliberately refrained from fingering her. I wanna maximize her sensations...and I want her to beg me to finger fuck her.

To be continued...

cloisteredmingl
16-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Interesting Story !! Support!

kirk88
16-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Camping for more . :)

hocuspocus
16-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Story is pretty hot. IS it from real experience?

libidoer
16-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Story is pretty hot. IS it from real experience?

Yup...my real experience :) of cos certain parts I exaggerated abit to spice up my story.

damnzai
16-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Nice story please continue :)

libidoer
16-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Hey boys and girls..let's continue! Eh..I would like to apologize first. This is a 10 part mini series, not a long winded Taiwanese soap opera...lol...as in actual fact, I only met her twice for bdsm.

Yeah...even rubbing her clit and labia is giving her throes of quivering sensations. At first, she is like embarrassed to moan, but as I increased the intensity, the decibel level got higher. Hehe...I like her girlish moans..."en...en...en...."

Me: "u like wat I'm doing to u?"

"Yes sir" she purred. Wah...really buay tahan...I'm still in my shorts, so you can imagine how uncomfortable I am, with my hardened cock straining against my underwear. I looked at her Ass. It's still glowing red from the earlier spanking...I had hoped she have a fairer skin tone so that it can contrast nicely with her reddened asscheeks. And I had hoped she have bigger boobs. But then I'm nt complaining. :) she is Godsend to me.

I ordered her to get up..I stood up too. "Pull down my shorts and briefs." I told her firmly.
"Yes sir" she kneeled down, grabbed both sides of my shorts and pulled down. My cock sprang up and was pointed directly at her mouth. Her eyes widened as if she hasn't seen a dick before. I'm wasn't very well hung but I'm damn hard! I resisted just shoving my rod into her mouth. Anyway, eventually I will still get to cock fuck her mouth later on.

Having released my cock from its confines, I feel so much better now. I can better enjoy this fuck toy in front of me. Hehe..."lie down on the floot, u slut!" I instructed her. "Move ur legs towards ur chest and hold it there." She did nt reply but obediently followed my instructions. Lovely sight! There she is, lying on the cold hard floor with her legs splayed, exposing all her holes lewdly. Damn, I just smeared my precum on her thigh... lol

I think it's time for me to finger her. "Would u like me to finger u?" I asked. "Erm..anything sir" she replied.

Me: "what anything?? It's either yes or no!"

Me: "nope..nt gd enough. I wan u to say out loud that u wan me to finger ur cunt hole!"

Kris: "sir, please finger my cunt hole."

She looked totally humiliated. I got more turned on looking at her expression and hearing her say that. Then without warning, I shoved 2 fingers into her. "Ahhhh!!!" She yelled. She was caught unawares. My fingers are soaked with her sweet nectar. I pulled out my fingers and moved them in front of her face. "Lick my fingers" I said matter of factly. Before she can reply, I already pushed my fingers into her mouth. "Mmm...." She tried to talk but my fingers are already inside her warm mouth. Whoa...I can feel suction on my fingers. This bitch is really sucking her juices off my fingers. I withdrew my fingers from her mouth and sticked them again into her pussy.

I am finger fucking her now in a come hither motion, curling my fingers while inside her and rubbing her g spot. Her wanton cries just escaped from her mouth uncontrollably. The supposedly girl next door is now transformed into a sex crazed kitty. Her vagina is producing so much water now, stopping just short of squirting. I stopped before she can orgasm. "Sir??" She cried out. "Ya??" I shot back.

Kris: "nothing sir"

I'm smiling inside. I knew she was about to cum and wanted me to continue fingering her, but was perhaps too scared to ask me. I decided it's time for her to blow me. As my room has built-in wardrobe with a door cum full length mirror, an idea came to my mind.

Me: "hey bitch, get up and kneel in front of the mirror, ur back facing it."

"Yes sir" she said and quickly moved into position. "Good, now use ur hands to spread open ur asscheeks. I wanna be able to see ur asshole in the mirror's reflection." She acknowledged my instruction and proceeded to spread her butt flesh as wide apart as possible. I can now see her anus clearly in the mirror. All these while, my cock did not soften at all. I stood in front of her and she got my signal. I'm ready to pound her mouth with my tool. With one hand holding the back of her head, I pushed her mouth towards my cock....

To be continued...