PDA

View Full Version : TTSH should release IT log files etc to prove its reasons for sacking Roy

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-06-2014, 11:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dear all,

I am sure many of you will be informed about the recent case regarding the Supreme Leader, Lee Hsien Loong and Roy Ngerng, a Singaporean blogger that is currently being sued by the Supreme Leader for “defamation”.

The state media reported on Tuesday that Roy, an employee at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, had his contract terminated.

Quoted from the Straits Times,

“Mr Ngerng, 33, was employed on a yearly contract with TTSH for the past two years as a patient coordinator at the Communicable Disease Centre. The hospital said his supervisors found that “he was misusing TTSH time and resources to pursue personal and non-job-related interests”.

It had issued him a formal letter in May warning him of his misconduct when his contract was up for renewal, but decided to give him a chance and renewed his contract. But Mr Ngerng had disregarded the warning and “continued to misuse company time and resources to access non-job related social media sites to pursue his personal interests”, said TTSH.”

If that was indeed the reason he was fired, instead of it being a politically motivated sacking, I urge TTSH’s IT Department to release the evidence to the public to justify his sacking.

Release the IT log files of Roy’s computer and prove to us that he was indeed using the hospital’s computers during working hours for his own “personal pursuits”.

Release a report detailing Roy’s Internet browsing history, complete with the time and date he accessed websites that were non-work related.

Instead of releasing a vague statement claiming that he was sacked for “misusing the hospital’s time and resources to pursue personal interests”, prove to the public that his sacking was not politically motivated by releasing a detailed report of his “misconduct”.

The public certainly won’t take this lying down, although there will still be a significant portion of stupid Singaporeans who will lick up any story thrown at them by the establishment.

Where is all the evidence of Roy’s “misconduct” at work? Release all the documents now, we want to see it.

It is a shame that the hospital that was famous for it’s handling of the SARS crisis back in 2003, where many of their staff sadly died from the deadly disease, has to resort to such a method because one of their colleagues do not toe the establishment’s line.

The sacking of Roy Ngerng by TTSH is a stain on the image of TTSH and an insult to the doctors and nurses that passed away in 2003 as they were bravely caring for other SARS infected patients.

If no report of the evidence of Roy’s “misconduct” is released to the public domain by TTSH, I think we can safely assume that his sacking was definitely a politically motivated decision.

Welcome to Uniquely Singapore, the country that is sinking lower and lower, day by day, literally and metaphorically.

A first-world country on the exterior, with an interior not even worthy to be labelled as third-world.

It’s indeed sad that the hospital’s staff who sadly succumbed to the deadly SARS virus in 2003 has died for an institution that resorts to such alleged politically motivated decisions.

All I have to say is well played, TTSH. I mean, well payed.

http://thatboyhuman.com/2014/06/12/t...rs-and-nurses/ (http://thatboyhuman.com/2014/06/12/tan-tock-seng-hospital-latest-actions-insulting-to-sars-heroes-doctors-and-nurses/)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183928-TTSH-should-release-IT-log-files-etc-to-prove-its-reasons-for-sacking-Roy&goto=newpost).