PDA

View Full Version : 1nottiboy's recent conquest!

1nottiboy
11-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I travel to China quite frequently for work and I usually stay in one of the more established hotels. And it was on one such trip last year that translated into a unforeseen fuck trip.

So the story begins with an invitation by my friend to study a investment proposal and she offered an all expense paid trip by her to Shanghai.

I was picked up by her driver in a Merc SUV at the airport and was sent to the Hyatt to rest. When it was dinner time, one of her PAs called me and told me that dinner was ready and I was to proceed to one of the private dining rooms.

TBC...

koebshaq0_0
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Waiting for next update!

bigbrudder
11-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Sounds promising. I like Due Diligence trips!

Eternal Luck
11-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Setting up tent.

1nottiboy
11-06-2014, 07:03 PM
I am only a small time investor so there is no such thing as due diligence. Business between my circle of friends are done the old school way. Simple business proposal, expected returns, exit plan/s, followed by the "yes" or "no".

Sounds promising. I like Due Diligence trips!

1nottiboy
11-06-2014, 07:17 PM
The moment I stepped out of the lift, her 2 PAs stretched out their hands for a handshake. "Notti 哥, welcome welcome." I replied with a simple "thank you".

In the post above, I mentioned that things within my circle of friends are done the old school way. So how old school? Very old school! These 2 PAs are actually my friend's sisters. Her whole business enterprise is helmed by immediate and extended family members. Depending on what you believe in, this could be a good or a bad thing. For me, family is always good. And the other thing about being old school is that, they have a lot of respect for men - especially SG men. A few years ago, one of the sisters came to SG for a shopping trip and I hosted her for 1 day. From the look in her eyes, I knew that if I wanted to, I could have gone to her room for a fuck. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't and still am not into MILFs.

But the other sister... I had never met her before till then. Unlike her other sisters, she was a BEAUTY! Pretty face with all the nice features in the right places. My type!

wilsonx
11-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Sounds good, haha. pitching tent liao, both here and below ;)

bigmannow
11-06-2014, 11:10 PM
camping wif french fries and xiao long baos.

BonBonWin
12-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Waiting for next installment.

bigbrudder
12-06-2014, 09:05 AM
I am only a small time investor so there is no such thing as due diligence. Business between my circle of friends are done the old school way. Simple business proposal, expected returns, exit plan/s, followed by the "yes" or "no".

That's the better type of deal. No amount of due diligence will help if the other party does not have honourable intentions.

alan0338
12-06-2014, 09:45 AM
camp for more... :D

blackdeath1967
12-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Please continue. Waiting eagerly for the next installment.

Slide2Despair
12-06-2014, 10:20 AM
camping camping :D

eeemen
12-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Business deals I like, camping here too bro TS, cheers, ....................

hornykiddo
13-06-2014, 12:36 AM
keep em' cumming. :B

Botakhead
13-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Investment that cums with great returns. :)

belgianseat
14-06-2014, 02:48 AM
Setting up tent !

nakorn
14-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Waiting for more

1nottiboy
14-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Sorry. World Cup season means I am getting very little sleep. So far, Won 2, lost 2. Not easy getting the bets right.

anyway, moving along with the story...

I was led to the private dining room and a host of ppl were already there waiting for me. My friend was a tremendously good host. Made me feel really important. After the customary drinks toasting merry go round, each sister sat on either side of me. Throughout dinner, they served me with food and made sure that my glass was always filled with alcohol.

For the curious, my friend had 2 investment proposals for me. 1 was an investment in a electronics factory. It was structured in such a way where my downside was capped. Upside is unlimited but was to be split 60-40 in her favour. The second proposal is the now infamous shadow banking. she will bear the all the credit risk. Upside limit is 12% a year. I told her I will go back to review my finances and revert.

Because she hosted me for dinner, I offered to host everyone for drinks at the local disco. My friend was newly married then and turned down my offer. But she instructed her sisters to take care of me and made sure I had fun. They nodded and picked up their phones called all their available young friends and relatives to come down and join us. They said we should make our way down immediately cos the table has already been reserved and everyone was on their way.

They led me to the waiting Merc and each lady sat on either side of me. I felt like KING! :cool:

1nottiboy
14-06-2014, 03:54 PM
before I go on, I just wanna say that the story is pretty long winded and comes with a twist. Fair warning rite? :D

H3artbr3aker
14-06-2014, 03:57 PM
before I go on, I just wanna say that the story is pretty long winded and comes with a twist. Fair warning rite? :D

Is it a happy twist or a bad twist? :eek:

1nottiboy
14-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Today has some time so will continue a bit more.

Now, the private dining rooms in China aren't small. Other than the dining room, there was an adjourning living room with a sofa and tv and of course your private toilet. The purpose of the living room and sofa is for ppl to take a breather from all the drinks and to lie down if necessary.

As much as I can drink, I am not a bottomless pit. I of course would take a breather from time to time during the dinner. Otherwise, I would have passed out from all the alcohol.

A few times during those short breaks, the pretty sister would come over and checked if I was alright. Being the notti me, I of course took the chance to flirt with her. I asked her why I hadn't met her before? Why did her sister kept her from me? If only we had met earlier, we might be married today. What a pity cos shes the prettiest among all her sisters. etc etc... all the flattery got her giggling and obviously quite happy. this actually helped set the stage for the happenings later that night.

So back to the car...

I remember pretty sister sat on my right. while the merc was quite spacious, when 3 ppl sit together, there still has to be some element of body contact. that being said, the amount of body contact can be determined by each individual. so, in my drunken state and she in her drunken state, sat unnecessarily close together. Halfway through the ride, with our shoulders rubbing, I nonchalantly slid my fingers between hers. She clasp her hand with mine and I knew the deal was almost done...:D

1nottiboy
14-06-2014, 04:13 PM
happy but unusual twist

Is it a happy twist or a bad twist? :eek:

blade
14-06-2014, 04:34 PM
happy but unusual twist

Love twists. More please

ch33zy
14-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Happy twists are good.. looking forward to more updates..

1nottiboy
14-06-2014, 04:50 PM
When we arrived at the disco, the driver opened our door, and she led me by the hand inside. I felt really alive! its been such a long time since a pretty thing held my hand into a disco. (I know the "in" word now is club, but I am afraid that some readers would mistake a club for a ktv, and hence I will stick with the word disco. its not that I am old fashion.)

When we got to our tables, the young ppl were already there. I was surprised at the speed that these young ppl can move when you tell them its time to party. In fact, I think they got impatient waiting for us and had already ordered themselves some whisky.

The GRO then apologised to the sisters that because we called too late, they were unable to provide us with a private room or booth seat. 2 standing tables was the best they could do. I then replied that it was good cos it was also nearest to the drinks. That helped lightened the mood.

The party was pretty SOP. Everyone drank with everyone. But our table was obviously the happening one cos I observed that a few tables nearby that had girls only was desperately trying to catch our eyes, hoping to be invited over. Under normal circumstances, when I was deprived of prey, I would have sent the GRO over and get him to invite the girls over. But that night was different. I had a woman who was holding my hand and giggling at my jokes. I was going to score! there was no need for more ppl to crowd into our already very crowded tables. Besides, other than the lady on my arm, I had another girl in sight! She was suppose to be my friend's future sister-in-law!

Apparently, my friend has a useless brother who couldn't do well in school and didn't like to work. But somehow that useless SOB managed to hook a decent girl who is very pretty, rather decent, comes from a humble family and doesn't shy away from hard work!

Now, I have seen this very same story play out many many times. The girl stays with the useless guy hoping that he will change. The guy's family hopes the girl will change him and will always persuade her to encourage him. Until the girl wakes up one day and eventually loses hope, she will spend many days and nights in tears. She will need to seek comfort. And then I will be THERE. HAHAHAHA! (Evil laugh)

How did I know I stood a chance? While decent, I know this decent girl is playable. She came to the party with 2 guys whose intentions were very clear - to make her drunk and have their way with her. Now, if it was obvious to me, it had to be obvious to her. Anyway, you guys draw your own conclusions.

anyway I digress. back to the main story.

even though I was interested in the SYT, she could only be a target for another time. Besides, my prey was already next to me, ready to be eaten. The alcohol was flowing freely. No body was shying away or giving excuses to escape from drinks. As more alcohol entered the blood stream, our inhibitions went away. In full view of everyone, we danced with me grinding her from behind. With our backs to our friends, I slowing moved my hand into her pants, past her pubes and onto her clit. She was WET!

I started to nibble her ears and slowly onto her neck.

OMG! it was like nirvana. the right combination of high from the alcohol + the sexual build up... I was already in heaven.

andythai
14-06-2014, 07:47 PM
bro did u see angels or devils up there in heaven, :D
Thanks for sharing today I am taking Uruguay -1 play for fun.

Hurricane88
14-06-2014, 07:58 PM
welcome to predict in this world cup 2014 thread....:)

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=454164&page=8

eeemen
18-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Hurry back bro! Waiting for more! Cheers, ....................

whatdoido
19-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Waiting for the next Notti installment

1nottiboy
15-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Sorry for the delay. Was dam busy with the world cup and the family. Dam Germans only scored in extra time... if only they scored in regular time, I would be a very rich man... oh well...

I could feel that she was wet and was humping slightly against my fingers! I knew she wanted to be eaten. I took out my hand from her pants and wanted to squeeze her boobs but I was too shy. It is one thing to touch her pussy below everyone's line of sight, but to squeeze her breast in front of everybody would be too bold. After all, she is married. Better to give her some room.

So what I did next was to grind my hard cock against her butt. We played 5-10 as a team. She fronted the games while I did the drinking and grinding behind her. My cock was ready to burst!

After 20 mins or so, when I could take it no longer, I asked her if she could accompany me back to the hotel. and that's when the twist took place... she said "NO"...

I was like "WTF?!":confused: Why do women act and say different things???

But I played it cool. I am after all the VIP. I cant be seen begging for pussy...no matter how desperate. The are times when saving face is more important than satisfying a hungry cock. Lucky for me, I was in China, where cock food is never far away.

So after I got her "no", I replied with an "ok" told everyone that the bill has been paid for and they should continue to enjoy the night. And off I went to seek my prey...

1nottiboy
15-07-2014, 01:51 PM
I want to add, if anyone gives me points pls dun expect me to return the favour. cos I am dam lazy and I dun log on everyday. it is such a chore for me to be obligated to return the favour. I am not a points collector.

1nottiboy
15-07-2014, 02:02 PM
And prey was to be found within the hotel.

I know the hotel I stayed in provided one of the best SN in the city and since I wasn't getting any free food, I guess I would hafta pay if I wanted to be fed.

To cut the long story short, the mamasan was really hot, but its not DG, so she wasn't up for sale. The gal they provided me was new and young. Very tight. Very good. left a happy man.

After I went back to my hotel room, I couldn't sleep. The cold winter air jolted all sense of sleepiness out of me. it was then that I decided to play on my wechat. And that was where I found her! She was gorgeous. Think Charlie Yeung in her prime! Turned out she was a Nanning resident vacationing in the same city. So I was doing the "lets go out and have fun together tomorrow" speech, but knowing that all pretty girls are tough, I wasn't expecting results. And true enough, she REJECTED ALL my invitations - whether its to tour the city, lunch, dinner, beer, wine, disco, ktv, etc... ALL REJECTED!!!

But she didn't delete me from her contact list and we would chat and stay in contact for the next 1.5 years. :D

1nottiboy
15-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Let's call her Fay.

Throughout the 1.5 years that we stayed in touch, we mostly talked abt nothing. we talked abt random things abt work, abt her hair and abt food.

BUT ONE DAY, something just snapped in her. She just changed. One fine day, she just became a totally different person. From someone who was very diligent in her work (from her postings), she suddenly talked about wanting to quit and go on vacation. I then seized upon the chance to ask her abt the places she wanted to go. Over the next few days, in between "Let me think about where I wanna go", Fay suddenly got herself a boyfriend. And just as suddenly, a few weeks later, they broke up.

This was a shocker for me, cos she had all along come across to me as a girl who was rather prim and proper. But all of a sudden, she had and lost a bf in a matter of weeks and was taking rather sexy photos of herself and posting them online! (Actually not all that sexy, just some cleavage) It was enough to get me all excited!

After knowing that they have broken up, I told her not to think too much and it would be a good time to take a short vacation and have a good time. I added that one of my investments had just matured and I had time and money on my hands. Would she be keen to go to Shenzhen for a short holiday? Her reply was short and simple "if its all on you, I will go. All I want is a good hotel."

JACKPOT!!!

whatdoido
15-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Welcome back bro

MagicEight
16-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Indeed a well written story. Looking forward for more. :)

Ah hai
17-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Looking forward to the next part!