PDA

View Full Version : true downblouse

Spytheman
31-10-2005, 03:54 PM
downblouse view of loose bra and big breast makes me high. Today i was so lucky to have them viewed so many times and of different gals ( 17 and 18 yr old) These gals were sitting down and i was walking around them and trust me i was given so much freedom to walk around them and pretend doing something without people knowing. Shiok!!! One gal who is around 17 yr old ( i know her age , dun ask why) was wearing loosed shirt and yup her bra is equally loose, i can see her perky nipple when i stand beside her. her nipples are quite big but very pinky... so young and the cleavage is there....
I went around with so many gals to see.. and istill remember to i saw so loose bra with nipple dangling out .... yup i saw so many downblouse today and with so many SYT breast and different color bra. ( one with black and tight bra) .. iI have one month of chance to view this. ...
Too bad .. i cant use hand phone..... if not ... but I stil miss the gal 's loose bra.... no i mean pink and big perky nipple

imaginative
31-10-2005, 04:10 PM
r u a teacher and did that during PE class?
:eek:

Spytheman
31-10-2005, 05:01 PM
people paid me to doing invigilation in an examination .... haha private one.. teacher .. not qualified.. lah...

incestisgd
31-10-2005, 06:02 PM
haha.... ya... i get wat u mean... last yr i was invigilating in monkshill sec... n it was used as a exam ctr for pvt candidates.. even better... sometimes got pretty foreign talents for me to look at their downblouse :p

durex
31-10-2005, 06:12 PM
sometimes got pretty foreign talents for me to look at their downblouse :p
Wow than hor bro your kang tao should be a lot,share some leh:p

nakamara
31-10-2005, 06:36 PM
haha.... ya... i get wat u mean... last yr i was invigilating in monkshill sec... n it was used as a exam ctr for pvt candidates.. even better... sometimes got pretty foreign talents for me to look at their downblouse

you must be that fucker who's beoing the foreign students while i was doing my O levels...haha i was from that sch...:D

sg_boytoy
01-11-2005, 12:26 AM
you must be that fucker who's beoing the foreign students while i was doing my O levels...haha i was from that sch...:D

Recruit Naka! How's the training so far, are you proud to be a Singaporean :D

titts82002
01-11-2005, 05:40 AM
hahahaha...
this reminded me of keeping lookout on girls with low cut blouse especially sales girl at pushcart or store.

Basically,
I was at Outram park early this year at pearl centre, there was this young girl with awesome boobs, D cup, and of coz, she selling wallets.. I bought a few... hahaha...
she asked me why I bought so many, I said, "she chio" lor.. she smiled... ai ya, but fail to tackle her leh...
old man lah, young girl not interested. but the cleavage view is nice.. :p hahahaa..

titts

asdfghjkl
01-11-2005, 05:47 AM
lew.. but must be tall enough ler.. i short short how to see? :(

itsabt6x
01-11-2005, 11:59 AM
+++ abt bio_ing sch gals...juz got my chance yesterday...at a cineplex in orchard...

it's been a long wile since i last went dwntown, so took a day off n when movie going wif my OC...wile she's gettin the tiks, i got a chance to look arnd...there was a few sch gals sittin arnd...not bothering to keep their thigh together (not that they got fat thighs or wat), in fact all r quite chio wif a cfm looks...(too bad OC arnd)...so wile pretending to look at the movie posters behind 'em...i was actually enjoyin the view of their white pps....n best of all, im sure they know im watchin 'em.....:D