PDA

View Full Version : wife low sex drive

3scouple
11-06-2014, 02:32 AM
Hi. Any bros here can advice.on woman that have low sex drive

sammyboyfor
11-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Everyone is different. Some are short, some are tall, some are fat, some are thin, some have high sex drive and some have low sex drive.

If you feel you are not getting enough sex from your wife, you are welcome to check out the hundreds of whores that advertise here. They exist to serve people like you. :D

ilovelmy
11-06-2014, 07:57 AM

Have a talk with her, go for a getaway and do something romantic.

Hope it helps.

discordpiggy
11-06-2014, 08:57 AM
sorli, can't help you... i have high drive :D

kue19xx
12-06-2014, 12:33 AM
One suggestion, eat out but play safe.

That is the main reason why I started eat out and spent hefty sums for past few years. :D

kgbkgb
12-06-2014, 11:12 AM

IMHO, it's due to lack of sex. For woman, the more sex they have the more they want. If no interest in sex, maybe due to insufficient foreplay. Becomes a chore..

sta1100
12-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Everyone is different. Some are short, some are tall, some are fat, some are thin, some have high sex drive and some have low sex drive.

If you feel you are not getting enough sex from your wife, you are welcome to check out the hundreds of whores that advertise here. They exist to serve people like you. :D

Bro, you also forgotten some got NO SEX drive also

Happy555
12-06-2014, 06:25 PM
You may want to read up this thread n see if it can help you.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=451833

Xtremist
14-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Spanish fly seems to be rampant.
Fm the street peddlers at gl lor 22, back lanes of jln bersah, desker rd and our esteemed forum.
Hope this don't turn out to be another platform for 'flies' advertising :rolleyes:

kamagra
14-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Think our society is getting more n more fast pace. Socially we are falling behind.

TS, are your wife n u too busy w work?

DoctorTan
16-06-2014, 09:11 AM
This is a huge topic to cover.

There can be many causes of low sex drive. Usually we would want to rule out the medical causes first like Kidney diseases, Thyroid problems, Hormonal problems etc

Next, we need to rule out serious psychological issues eg Major Depression, Stress etc

Once all of this has been ruled out, it could be a case of female sexual dysfunction. This problem has been getting more attention in the past few years. It is often treated with testosterone.

Your wife would probably benefit from seeing a doctor. However, not all doctors see this as a problem so choose wisely. The last thing you want is to convince your wife to see a doctor and have the doctor shoo her away or worse berate her for wanting a higher sex drive.

NetRodent
16-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Woman's Menopause had some effects on Sex Drive.

http://www.webmd.com/menopause/guide/sex-menopause

ah rat
16-06-2014, 02:31 PM
sorli, can't help you... i have high drive :D
How u settle yr high drive :D

discordpiggy
16-06-2014, 03:05 PM
How u settle yr high drive :D

u pay i tell u!

ah rat
16-06-2014, 04:21 PM
u pay i tell u!

What thing need to pay :)

R1H1
18-06-2014, 08:26 PM
TS, can try improving on the diet of the lady. U can google for the list.

Kerry
24-06-2014, 07:08 PM
You guys can try aphrodisiacs

b11gk11d
13-07-2014, 11:45 PM
You can actually feed her with the foods that makes you get horny? Did you ever think about that. There are natural add ons. You can add to her food. :)
It is natural not drugs.:cool:

Nonteeruk2553
14-07-2014, 07:49 AM
A change of place or overseas trip woth oc will help abit to push her sex drive.

maxsee
14-07-2014, 08:20 AM
I think kind of normal la...most girls do have low sex drive...it is guys who have mostly high sex drive la...:D:D:D

p00t
15-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Could be due to fatigue from taking care of house & children.

powerpuffgal
15-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Go for a break ie Bali or Phuket.

Relax and drink...it works for me when Im stressed out

Qqqqqqqqqqqq
15-07-2014, 02:54 PM
find out what is the problem first - not interested in sex? or pain? or just do not want you?

lightweaver
17-07-2014, 06:44 AM
To ts, just my opinion. Sex mindset needs to be set right since both men and women view sex differently. Woman needs to feel love to hv sex and men needs to hv sex to feel loved. This is a vicious cycle. Guy dun get sex dun feel love. Gal dun feel love dun hv sex.

Talk to her, let her know ur needs. Been together with my wife for 17 yrs since we were 20 and humping every morning. Sex is part of her morning wake up call.

In summary, let sex be wat it is, sex and pleasure. Like one bro mentioned, the more u both do the more u wanna do. Woman loves morning sex since they are already relaxed.

MIFAcafe
17-07-2014, 08:00 AM
Try to buy this from Guardian Pharmacy.

Durex Play O. I think SGD$35.

:D

http://www.durex.co.uk/products/pleasure-gels-lube/play-o/

sexken
23-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Any bro try the play o Durex ???

BlueMax
23-07-2014, 07:42 PM

Lube can improve sex drive??

Window7
30-07-2014, 11:55 AM
don't worry. u gonna try till one fine day u tell yourself no point trying. just need to accept the farking fair that............it's gone.

pleasurehobby
31-07-2014, 04:08 AM
To ts, just my opinion. Sex mindset needs to be set right since both men and women view sex differently. Woman needs to feel love to hv sex and men needs to hv sex to feel loved. This is a vicious cycle. Guy dun get sex dun feel love. Gal dun feel love dun hv sex.

Talk to her, let her know ur needs. Been together with my wife for 17 yrs since we were 20 and humping every morning. Sex is part of her morning wake up call.

In summary, let sex be wat it is, sex and pleasure. Like one bro mentioned, the more u both do the more u wanna do. Woman loves morning sex since they are already relaxed.

Very good advice bro.

There is nothing more pleasurable and wonderful than waking up to a good morning hump. ;)

Botakhead
31-07-2014, 10:03 AM
One thing came to my mind, once my late buddy, he always complaint to me that his wife sex drive getting less and less, especially after the 2nd child birth, maybe only once a year, many excuses that she either tired from work, stress out with house chores etc etc. Until a time when it became 1 time in 2 years, then became 1 time in 3 years.

So I was consulted on, arranged for me to talked with the wife in a hotel and instead of finding a solution, she had sex with me that night. She filed for divorce the next day. After 10years of marriage, he ended dying before the divorce proceedings was completed.

After his passing, she told me that it's about him that she don't want to have sex with, but she can't bring herself to tell him that, the feeling was lost, until that fateful night being alone with me in the hotel, that made her very happy about her sexual drive.

We carried on our flings on regular basis and she also bore another child with me.

Sometimes, it's not anything wrong but the signal was not communicated properly, if she had told him and ended the marriage earlier, maybe all will be living and happy afterall.

SehGod
02-08-2014, 03:56 PM

looks good. :D