PDA

View Full Version : 11/06/2014 I'm Back SG. I Love SG, I Love PAP & Most Important, I Love CPF

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-06-2014, 02:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE.... A city nation that makes me proud when others ask me where do I come from and when I reply Singapore, the first thing that I can see in their eyes is the recognition they have for this small little nation.

The chinese can reply to me : "SG is good, clean... Education n healthcare system is good compare to China.

The HKs will reply me : SG is excellent for it's safety. No triads, No Secret Society, all thanks to LKY for introducing section 55 which scares the ballz out of those SS members. I told the HKs, they are SS gangs in SG like 08, 18, 24, 369 n etc but are all nothing but GARBAGE gangs compare to those triads in HK n Taiwan.

The Taiwanese will reply to me : SG infrastructure is good, transport is so convenient.

The PAPs are no doubt currently the best party now in SG. Although there maybe cracks here n there but no govt is perfect in this world.... CPF is definitely a good scheme which is why even HK copy it during the 90s.

Even months out of SG, I miss the food back in SG....

Of course last but not least the most important part of all for my return today on the 11/06/2014, it's becoz of a LITTLE COWARD PIMP in this forum by the name of KNNBNBCB who threw a challenge at me n I obliged to his request!!!!

I hope this KNNBNBCB will not ACT like a TORTOISE PIMP today n hide his head into his mother's PANTIES!!!!

;) ;) LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU TODAY AT CHANGI AIRPORT T2. FLIGHT NO. MI985 ;) ;) Those who loves to brag loudly in this forum of how RICH or how a BIG GANGSTER he is can join this KNNBNBCB today n whack me at T2 if any COWARDS in this forum have the GUTS!!!! :D :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183803-11-06-2014-I-m-Back-SG-I-Love-SG-I-Love-PAP-amp-Most-Important-I-Love-CPF&goto=newpost).