PDA

View Full Version : SYT at plaza singapura

SytSpotted
10-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Recently I visited the "new" wing of plaza sing. I never went there because there got nothing what. But this time I was on 4th floor then I saw this connecting path so I walk there. And I think it's heaven sign for me! I walked pass this shop call Jonsson protein and the shop is full of SYT!!!!! Purposely walk pass a few more time and pretend I am lost. Haha! Thinking if I should go in ask for direction :D

Dunno is it the qualification to work there is must look chio. But so far all not bad ley! Usually I walk pass always see like 3-4 sty at counter chatting. Sometime I see like old man inside there joking with SYT all and when he come out all will say super sweetly "bye bye see ya".
Dunno if these man is go there to treat their hair or flirt with SYT:p I also want to in but I am a poor dude with tiny wallet so never go in before. Those bros who have been ther or walk pass please share your experience here with other bros:D! Is it worth it or not? Girls inside chio?

igor123
11-06-2014, 05:36 AM
I admire and respect the old guy. :p

Lucifersangel
11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Wahlou. What did the shop or the ppl there do to u? Like that post confirm kana harassed by tiko-.-..... Really deserve to get zap!

bigbrudder
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Had something similar at a buffet place. Whole table full of WLs with nice tight dresses accompanied by one old man. Lucky guy! :D

otamay
11-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Had something similar at a buffet place. Whole table full of WLs with nice tight dresses accompanied by one old man. Lucky guy! :D

Maybe he is their okt? :D

bigbrudder
11-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Maybe he is their okt? :D

I would think so ... still so many of them. :D

I know it is not an easy job, but there are still a nice side to it.

otamay
11-06-2014, 11:28 AM
I would think so ... still so many of them. :D

I know it is not an easy job, but there are still a nice side to it.

Yea, the nice side of it is can sample first before pushing out into the market. :D

cuba
11-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Yea, the nice side of it is can sample first before pushing out into the market. :D

This I have to agree!

was at ecp on the weekend, and saw a old man with a few syt at lagoon hawker

loathsome
11-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Should check out the waitress at the korean restaurant at the new wing in Suntec too.

Super duper busty and always wearing a tight top.
Usually at the entrance greeting and explaining the menu to passer by.

Purposely ask her to explain the menu to me a few times just to watch the boobs shake about.

p00t
11-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Very Nice!

SytSpotted
17-06-2014, 11:51 PM
I have no idea why I got zap by someone for being a newbie and posting useless post. I am just sharing my finding about a shop full of SYT either the bros here. I don't see it as useless.

Secondly I am helping the shop find customers, how is that saboing.

It is true what I saw and I standby it. The shop is indeed full if SYTs and the bro here can check it for themselves. I in no way think it is useless.

AceAmando
18-06-2014, 07:41 AM
I have no idea why I got zap by someone for being a newbie and posting useless post. I am just sharing my finding about a shop full of SYT either the bros here. I don't see it as useless.

Secondly I am helping the shop find customers, how is that saboing.

If you are helping the shop to promote here in SBF , you need to pay advertising fee to owner of this forum. By the way do the SYTs provide other services ?

SytSpotted
23-07-2014, 12:05 AM
If you are helping the shop to promote here in SBF , you need to pay advertising fee to owner of this forum. By the way do the SYTs provide other services ?

Dunno. Maybe you can go ask, but I do see that they seem to have rooms there. Like private rooms inside. I called the place once, asked some dumb question about hair all and the girl who picked up sounded super sweet. I want to cum on the spot. Dying to hear her moan.