PDA

View Full Version : One of my regular girl, change place changed jobscope liao haha

crazyroc
10-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I used to go to her previous place to only have the option to receive HJ from her... but today when I msg her.. she told me she change place liao... so I went look for her new working place..

The new place is not bad except that the recep area was a bit warm.. heard they have 5 gals there...

in the room, when she came in, she was quite happy to see me. guess I've become more of like a friend than a customer to her even though we only talk when I go find her.. Massage was the same, the way I like it.. then she pop the GQ.. Three items were on the menu.. she looked at me in a naughty way and asked which one I want..

me "of cos I want item 3 lo.. isn't it what you wanted also? :D"
her "i knew you'll say that"

she went out, took barang barang and got back in a flash..

me "wa so fast"
her "ya la I need it more than you ok?"
I giggled... she was damn wet already!
anyways what happened next I leave to your imagination bros.. but I be frank.. this is one of the few good FJs I had in all my cheonging...her eyes were Lustful to the max.. she really really enjoys a cock in her..

damage was 45 + 100 for 1 hour...

My advise is to just look for her.. she may not be a SYT, but she is nicer than some gals I know.. or she's a viet by the way.. in my opinion she has her own beauty..;)

dubaiman
10-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Congrats on this "new" find with old gal.
Enjoy many awesome cummings

I used to go to her previous place to only have the option to receive HJ from her... but today when I msg her.. she told me she change place liao... so I went look for her new working place..

The new place is not bad except that the recep area was a bit warm.. heard they have 5 gals there...

in the room, when she came in, she was quite happy to see me. guess I've become more of like a friend than a customer to her even though we only talk when I go find her.. Massage was the same, the way I like it.. then she pop the GQ.. Three items were on the menu.. she looked at me in a naughty way and asked which one I want..

me "wa so fast"
anyways what happened next I leave to your imagination bros.. but I be frank.. this is one of the few good FJs I had in all my cheonging...her eyes were Lustful to the max.. she really really enjoys a cock in her..

My advise is to just look for her.. she may not be a SYT, but she is nicer than some gals I know.. or she's a viet by the way.. in my opinion she has her own beauty..;)

damonsalvatore
10-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Hi will like to ask for ctc for this viet :) wish you could share

crazyroc
11-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Clear majority of pm from bros asking for ctc. Sorry to bros rep low...I got to be selective on sharing hope u bros understand

HotMandom
11-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Dear bro
Your fr makes me stand up.

Hahahah. Kindly share contact.

Many thanks

sammyboy3
11-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Can share bro?

hlie
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
TS mind share the loc and ctc?
Thank you

deadchief
11-06-2014, 06:09 PM

me "wa so fast"

Hey bro crazyroc,

Great FR... Love your writing!

I totally understand the feeling of just getting HJ and nothing else, suddenly due to change in location, the forbidden fruit is available...

I had a regular girl or should I say Auntie who provide good massage and HJ only back in a joint at Tanjong Katong which has closed down a few years ago. I was her regular for 7 years each time longing for FJ but she always decline. Then one day she switched to a dirty joint...

After bonking her 3 times, I lost interest and now I never went back cos it is not longer special. She used to hold on to her principles at the dirty joint and offer FJ to selected customers only but now she offers to everyone in order to earn money. She does not even do a proper massage now cos no time and if you want a proper clean massage, need to tip her $100. To me, I rather spend on a nubile sweet young thing...

crazyroc
12-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Hey bro crazyroc,

I totally understand the feeling of just getting HJ and nothing else, suddenly due to change in location, the forbidden fruit is available...

I had a regular girl or should I say Auntie who provide good massage and HJ only back in a joint at Tanjong Katong which has closed down a few years ago. I was her regular for 7 years each time longing for FJ but she always decline. Then one day she switched to a dirty joint...

After bonking her 3 times, I lost interest and now I never went back cos it is not longer special. She used to hold on to her principles at the dirty joint and offer FJ to selected customers only but now she offers to everyone in order to earn money. She does not even do a proper massage now cos no time and if you want a proper clean massage, need to tip her $100. To me, I rather spend on a nubile sweet young thing...

Hi bro deadchief,

Thanks for the compliment ;)

don't be disheartened, I believe that we Chiong enough to understand that after awhile, some MLs will tend to drop in service standards due to money and all.. But stock replacements are always available and hidden gems will be found every now and then... :D

aoshi82
12-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Can share location?

SeaCucumber6
12-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey bro crazyroc,

Hmmm bro... the woman name starts with X?

Cos I also happen to know a milf with same description as yours... worked at Tanjong Katong, no FJ then... shifted to new place and FJ provided... now I dun go find her liao cos she not interested in massage... all she cares now is quickly FJ and earn money... Haizz... really wasted cos her massage was quite good then.

crazyroc
12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Ya some like that..which I find very sad cos they want to earn quick bucks no service...I know a few in the past

fatso60
12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Bro care to share location?

SeaCucumber6
12-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Ya some like that..which I find very sad cos they want to earn quick bucks no service...I know a few in the past

Ya real sad & wasted... but its her life and choice la.

Thanks bro for the contact.
Had already UPs you. Cheers! :D

crazyroc
12-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks for upping me with ur 3 cucumbers bro! Enjoy!;)

superhero123
12-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Here is my very first FR. Thought wanna start a new thread but realize she is the same girl described by crazyroc in this thread. Bingo. I must agree with crazyroc that she is good.

I was there few days ago. She was at the counter and was the only one available, still new in that MP i guess. She told me that she just started working there last week. Previously was somewhere else.

She is in mid 30, not a looker but looks younger than her age, sweet, slim body with nice handful and soft c boobs, very smooth skin, very accommodating to all my desires, basically can talk everything. She is very honest to share things about her, definitely GF feel.
Massage was relaxing, not too hard but definitely not piano. She never rush, willing to please you like her bf and fulfill your requests. Great service. Damage is standard, no need to nego.

Btw, this place is like united nation: prc, vietnamese, minah and etc. I just simply love it.

sammyboy3
16-06-2014, 11:35 AM
can share?