PDA

View Full Version : My Fuck Life

Siamroyal
10-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Just a new member looking to contribute to the forums.
Nothing better to do so just write.
This is my first time writing so please be kind.

It all started many years back when I was much younger around 15 years old. I was quite developed by then. Muscular, athletic, always exercising kind. Everyday playing sports around our area.

So when we play often got maids come look as they walk their dogs and chit chat. And everyday i noticed got this maid will come and watch me play. Her name is Nina from Indonesia. Quite young but older than me by a few years. She arrived in Singapore for about 2 years already so she very familiar with the place.

At first, I thought I thinking too much. She will always wear super tight clothing come and chit chat with me. She was quite silm with a nice figure and always smile when I talk to her.
Before long, her tight clothes began to work their charm. I started noticing the bright bra straps she always wear and the outline of her side boob. It looked so round and firm. I wanted to know if its the bra was push up bra or was it really so perfect.

So after a while, we exchanged numbers and started to SMS each other. ( Last time still got SMS). I realised we lived on the same block and were minutes away from each other. In fact , just take the lift and you can be there.

The more we message, the more chemistry start to build. My mind started to create all kinds of thoughts about my cock in her mouth and me playing with her huge breasts.

Then one afternoon, I received a msg. "Hi, You makan yet?"

I replied "not yet.why?"

Nina: "Want meet?"

Me: "Why?"

Nina: " You come my house?"

Me:" You alone?"

Nina:"Ya, Mdm and Sir no home"

I think to myself "CB WHY NOT":rolleyes:

So I decided to get dress and popped by her place. The thought of entering someone's home was so exciting and the possibilities that it held was even greater.

TO BE CONTINUED

igor123
11-06-2014, 05:38 AM
First one to report in. :D

whatdoido
11-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Another camper reporting

njh317
11-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Sounds like another exciting story..

jemyt
11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Have a feeling I going to like this story. Continue TS.

DevilTan4480
11-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Keep the story coming bro

SkyCarpenter
12-06-2014, 12:05 AM
A promising start.

Nekonek0
12-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Camping :p

curry_mutu_man
12-06-2014, 02:09 AM
waiting ;)

francined69
12-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Camping too

Siamroyal
12-06-2014, 04:06 PM
So TO BE CONTINUED...

As I stood outside the door, I remembered a lot of thoughts running through my head, all the worries and what ifs and what i realised now to be bullshit. Want to do, just do.

So I pressed the doorbell.

As the doorbell rang, I could hear a lot of shuffling and then got giggling inside (so Nina was obviously not alone). I thought what the shit, is this some kind of trap.

But before I can walk away, the door opened and Nina greeted me. She was wearing a tight tank top and denim hot shorts which showed her slim long legs. My eyes almost popped out from staring at her boobs that were spilling out from her front. I had to force myself to look at her smile before she noticed. :)

"Cb, must act innocent,” I thought to myself as I entered her home.

Her house was furnished very differently from the rest of the condo homes. It has a mysterious Middle Eastern home kind of feel. Like those harems you see in those movies kind. Very sensual and dark with carpets and art and mirrors everywhere.There was a customary sofa in front of a TV in the middle of the room and by the side of the living room, there were reclining chairs with indian style patterns.

I later learnt that it was because her employer was a mixed blood foreign family and often travel collecting these pieces of art.

So back to story, so far Nina very shy, smile smile as she led me into the living room.
I asked her, "You here alone?"

Nina replied," tidak (No), Still got Kelly."

Kelly was another maid that I saw around the area. I didn't know that they had the same employer. She looks younger than Nina, pretty face, less dark skinned, smaller breasts size and shorter and normally very quiet around us guys but cute cute kind la. Maybe I can get her to warm up.

I looked around to see her smiling at me from her room. I smiled back, of course.

Nina interrupted me to say, " You want drink?"

Me:" Got what?"

Nina," Want beer?"

I thought, what the shit, now afternoon, and offering a 15 yr old beer, you trying to make me drunk and horny or what...

I politely declined as I sat on the sofa. The sofa is those soft soft kind sit already will sink in. Quite comfortable.
So Nina came to sit beside me and we started chatting.. about the weather, what she plans to do in future and back home..

Soon I hit the question.

Me:” So you got any boyfriend back in Indon?”

Nina laughs : “ No la, where got… I like Singapore guys.. they handsome”

Me: “haha”

Nina: “ So you got girlfriend?”

Me:”don have leh.. Why?”:(

Nina:” Orh, then you got …*Pause*… before?”

Me act blur:eek:: “huh what you mean?”

Nina leans a bit closer as we both locked eyes.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

eeemen
12-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Very promising start , think I'm going enjoy reading this, cheers, ....................

NRider
12-06-2014, 07:30 PM
TS Good start..

Pitch my tent here to support !

GoldPool
13-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Pitching up tent. :)

cupid xpress
13-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Good job TS.

2335 Man
13-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Hope it's a good long one on the way. Mostly new story all stopped around page 3-5. Hahaha. Goodday Everyday n Good Health to all. Keep on coming bro TS

nichnich
13-06-2014, 12:08 PM
sounds interesting

Marcoh
13-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Support! camping for more!!

helloben66
13-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Nice story keep it up !

kitspanjandrum
13-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Setting up tent :)

diputs1269
13-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Hope it's a good long one on the way. Mostly new story all stopped around page 3-5. Hahaha. Goodday Everyday n Good Health to all. Keep on coming bro TS

Yes hope this one can last longer. Camping here for more. :)

packrotten
13-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Good story bro camping for more

belgianseat
14-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Setting up my tent!

hext3r
14-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Camping for more.

RisingDick
14-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Waiting for next installment.

online12793
14-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Camp for more.

ZacMissile
15-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Hope TS come back soon.

damnzai
16-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Waiting for updates !

killerbees1985
17-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Update faster,:D

Siamroyal
17-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Slow post, was travelling over the weekend. No alone time to write.

Do add rep if you like my posts.
If you want to intro any awesome FL contacts ,will be great as well.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

As we both locked eyes, I could feel my heart begin to pounding faster and faster. It was the first time, I actually looked at Nina's face properly. Along with her long hair, her skin tone was definitely another turn on. Other than the slight blemishes, it was like exploring someone exotic and foreign.

Then I felt Nina put her hand on my thigh and leaned closer, exposing her cleavage line more than ever.

Nina smiled at me as she said,"Hehe, Don't bluff la you... you look like you got before."

I again act blur :confused::eek: : Huh what you talking about... I good boy.

Again she giggled at my answer. We were interrupted by Kelly who left her room to use the shower.

When Nina heard the door lock, she started to lean in closer again. In retrospect, I certainly acted calmer than I really was. I was freaking out inside.

I watched as she closed her eyes and gently parted her lips. I leaned in closer as well and locked in on her soft lips.

The kiss started gently, with our lips just touching each other and like feeling the texture of the other party's lips. The grooves and edges. But before long, I felt her opening her mouth slightly wider,introducing her tongue. Our tongues met in the middle as we began to french each other furiously. We seemed to move in unison, moving closer to intensify the kiss yet pulling away at the right time, leaving the other party ever wanting more.

I felt her hand that was on my thigh began to move into action as well. As I was wearing berms, she had full access to my little brother as she reached in to stroke the head of my penis through my boxer. The feeling was unforgettable as the blood focused on the penis tip. It felt like it was going to explode in her fingers.

It was time to play out all the fantasises I had in my head about this naughty girl.

As she was stroking my penis and my balls, all I was thinking about was to try her round breasts. As I cupped her, I could her pushing it against me as if asking me to squeeze it. AND OF COURSE I was there to answer her prayers.When I gave her a good squeeze, she let out a soft moan. The smoothness and silky material of the bra was a major turn on as well.

Unhappy with just a feel, I shifted her slightly in front of me. This means she had to tilt her head back to continue making out with me. This also meant that I now had full access to both her breasts and her pussy area. I then used my right hand to reach into her left bra and cupped my prize.

I could feel this was turning her on even more as she tongued and moaned more and more.

After a few squeezes, I wanted to move on to her pussy area but as I released my hand. Nina turned around to kneel in front of me. Her hands begin to work my belt and zip. She smiled as she reached into my boxers. I felt her fingers wrap around the width of my cock as she slowly pulled it out.

All of a sudden, we both heard the shower's lock click open.....

....TO BE CONTINUED......

Fthemall
17-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Nice! Continue bro

Crampler
17-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Keep em coming ! Nice story

HardDough
17-06-2014, 01:58 PM
SUpport bro. camping for more

Crocssucks
17-06-2014, 02:26 PM
please continue !

eeemen
22-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Hurry back bro, getting exciting leow! Maybe a MFF cuming up? Cheers, ....................

killer_pussy
22-06-2014, 05:35 PM
3P time...

risingeast
22-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Getting interesting. Please continue..

pleasurehobby
22-06-2014, 10:26 PM
I like the name NINA. ;)

hitler
23-06-2014, 09:01 AM
"Kelly heard Nina's moan and sniffed our love essence. She couldn't take it and said 'WHY BO JIO?' Then she came towards us naked and...."

TS, quickly update! We are bursting for your story :D

skyleon
23-06-2014, 01:41 PM
So what happens next ?

Siamroyal
24-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Sorry for the long long wait this time. Was travelling again, no alone time to write. PM me if got any good RTF or any good things to share. Thanks.

....TO BE CONTINUED....

I panicked and tried to use a nearby cushion to cover Nina and my erected cock, which was obviously a last ditch effort to save some dignity from the ice queen Kelly.

As I looked around to see if Kelly was about to exit the toilet, I felt the warm and wet mouth of Nina wrap around my dick. I remembered taking a deep breath to keep myself in check.

"This horny bitch don't give a fuck sia" I thought to myself as she started sucking.

The feeling was freaking heavenly and tight. Nina kept her hand around the base of my penis as she sucked like a pro, moving her head up and down. I could feel her lips pressing around the shape of my cock as she sucked harder and stronger with each stroke. Faced with such pleasure, I could only caress her face and hold her hair back as she kept going...

As Nina started to use her hands to stroke the inside of my thighs while giving the BJ, I leaned back into the sofa and gently pushed Nina's head down on my dick, asking her to go deeper. She could do little but comply ;)

Suddenly, I saw movement around the toilet area, thinking this time no more false alarm, I motioned for Nina to release my little brother from her mouth.

Instead of letting go, Nina put her palm around my balls and started to squeeze them gently but firmly with my cock still in her mouth. Words can never describe the adrenaline I felt that day.

Then I heard footsteps approaching the hall, I freaked out as I used the cushion to try cover the back of Nina's head from Kelly.

This time, Nina released my cock from her mouth and sat up straight as Kelly walked into the hall.

Kelly: Everything okay here? I thought I heard something from the bathroom.

Nina( who was still kneeling in front of me): ya

Kelly: Sure anot?

Nina merely nodded. I smiled and could barely contain myself giving Kelly a wink as she started walking back to the bathroom.

When she closed the door, I breathed a sigh of relief :)

Nina looked at me with a smile and said: "You like?:D Good anot my sucking?"

I said," Not that good you must try harder"

Nina giggled and said, "hehe, Wanna try something not?"

me: What?

Nina: you say yes or no first...

Me: okay lor, see what.

Nina said," you follow me.." and started to move quietly towards the bathroom where Kelly was.

What happens next I can still barely believe that it happened.

....TO BE CONTINUED...

One1wan
02-07-2014, 11:55 PM
awesome story.. waiting to continue...

Mandin
04-07-2014, 01:24 PM
So did Kelly see your cock when she suddenly walk in? :D

Siamroyal
19-12-2014, 11:57 AM
...TO BE CONTINUED...
As we walked towards the bathroom, I had no idea what was going on.

All I could hear the sounds of showering from inside the bathroom.

Nina knocked on the door and turned to me with a cheeky smile. My little brother was still standing straight and struggling against my pants. It was clearly obvious. She suddenly grab it and gave it a little squeeze.

“yes?” Kelly answered.

Nina turned on the door knob, opening the door slightly before sliding through the gap.

I was left alone as I continued to hear the sounds of water splashing.

Suddenly, I heard a soft moan. I thought to myself, “ What the shit is going on inside?!”

I knocked on the door softly and pushed it open.

I had a clear view of naked bodies of Nina and Kelly rubbing against each other while furiously frenching in the shower. Kelly’s hands were focused on Nina’s shaven pussy, while Nina was pulling slightly on Kelly’s hair. This is any man’s dream. They seemed so absorbed with each other that they didn’t even noticed me.

I took off my clothes to enter the stall with them. I was greeted in the best way possible as Kelly moved down to my little brother immediately and took him in her warm wet mouth. I never thought the ice queen could suck so well. Her quiet demeanor was a cover for this nympho. Her BJ was different from that of Nina’s. She used her tongue more, licking the head of my penis before taking it deep again. “MMmm”

Nina had her share of the action as well as she continued to french me. I could feel her wet and hard nipples on my chest as she stood beside me. There was a sort of urgency in her tongue, like she needed something between her legs. My fingers pressed hard on the hard bean like clit of her. She moaned in excitement, shuddering slightly. I grew bolder and held open the engorged lips and slipped two fingers inside her wet hole. This made her struggle slightly as she had to contain her urge to cry out again.

Suddenly, I felt Kelly pull away and look up at me with a satisfied look. Those eyes were certainly different from those I had seen before.

I couldn't take it liao.

I pulled my fingers out of Nina and bent her over.

Kelly watched as I pressed the head of my cock to the red lips of Nina’s pussy.

...TO BE CONTINUED...