PDA

View Full Version : hi bro...was wondering if underage accepted?

hornyyoungboy
31-10-2005, 01:20 AM
hi am damn interstead in sex la want 2 try but me 17 onli nia accept by pimp ma? scared paiseh? any1 same age wanna go 1 day together? or any recommendations bros? can't ait =P

sintaro
01-11-2005, 08:58 AM
hi am damn interstead in sex la want 2 try but me 17 onli nia accept by pimp ma? scared paiseh? any1 same age wanna go 1 day together? or any recommendations bros? can't ait =P

Dont think any pimps will fuck care how old you are, so long as you have $40.00 to give to them and your little dick can stand up and hope you will not spit out before going into pussy otherwise you will feel frustrated not having a chance for your little dick to feel the hole.

bobsam_sg
01-11-2005, 10:27 AM
I suggest you take care when you go man.

The reason for the age restriction is because studies done all around the world show that people past that age are mature enough to deal with the consequences of their actions, and are independant enough to deal with the consequences on their own.

So if you feel you are ready, then go ahead. Otherwise no hurry. Wait till you become of age. U have ur whole life after that.

The trouble of going so early is if something happens, i.e. you get caught, or you contract some horrible dissease, or you fall in love with the WL, or you get addicted to going to GL, or something of the sort... then you wont know how to deal with it, you wont have the financial backing for it, and it could screw ur whole life up.

Im not saying it always happens. But just saying that it could happen.

So although no one will really care if you go or not, its wise on your part that you wait till you are of age.

This isn't like sneaking into a pub or club when you are underage. This is serious stuff...

Think bout it.

If you still feel you are mature and ready for everything that life has to offer, (good and bad), then its your decision.

Siong2
01-11-2005, 10:32 AM
heehee, I would suggest you to go for Cat 150 if it's your first time. Atleast is some real loving making action. Not just a FJ like Cat 40. Hope you enjoy your first live firing. ^^

asdfghjkl
01-11-2005, 02:28 PM
ya lor.. wait got disease then how? :)

The_Hustler
01-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Got a bad feeling another kid's gonna fall into Tirak trap.

Oh btw...welcome to the family.

:D
The Hustler

ProjectSawadee
01-11-2005, 06:05 PM
alamak don't have to ask anyone about such advice man. hahaha maybe ask your mother :P anyway, it is really up to you. if this is your 1st time, maybe you shld not try to waste it in gl ^^. but just be safe, helmet onz.. before you cheong.

cheers
PS

hornyyoungboy
01-11-2005, 06:10 PM
alamak don't have to ask anyone about such advice man. hahaha maybe ask your mother :P anyway, it is really up to you. if this is your 1st time, maybe you shld not try to waste it in gl ^^. but just be safe, helmet onz.. before you cheong.

cheers
PS

don waste at GL than go where? he hee yeah sure muz bring own will provide?

muneo
01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Wah, interesting. So young wanna go cheoning liao.
Why not try some mei mei in your school for free first?

Thailadycharmer
01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
hI bro

wHY waste your pocket money...try your school mei mei better ... ok ok oic perharps you want some FJ exp. But really suggest you be careful when you go bonking at GL. Good lUck... all the big bro in Samster will advise you accordingly if you ask then nicely ... hehe:D

XiaoHoUzi83
03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
i am sorry...
there is no age restriction to have sex for guys..
u can juz hope into anyjoint..
dun need to feel paiseh...

The GL Stalker
03-11-2005, 07:02 PM
What if the school mei mei turn out be one of our sister or cousin. Umsi kaki tiok cheng?!?

Better recommend budget backlane fuck. Cheap enough and cum all the same. Wear double protection as precaution.

$40 from the fated house & gal sure kenna tirak trap one (STD of the brain).

yao903
03-11-2005, 11:10 PM
yoo yoo.. im 17 oso.. go GL cat40 about 4 or 5 time liao.. hehe..
but dunno y the WL fall in love on mi or i fall in love wit her leh.. coz we have chat everyday on phone after her work around 6-7am...

Thailadycharmer
04-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Yao yao

Good luck on the WL you bonk that fall in love with you or you fall in love with.

Do you speak Thai, if not your lover must be very good in english and chinese which i doubt so.

Thai girl (especailly the working lady) know only a few pharse

"I love you" "I miss you" and they add "very very much" just want to "see you"

:rolleyes:

Piece of advice - "pay for sex means have money have sex"

The_Unrepentant
04-11-2005, 01:25 PM
i am sorry...
there is no age restriction to have sex for guys..
u can juz hope into anyjoint..
dun need to feel paiseh...

If i am not wrong,there is. 16 the minimum age. Or am I ? If a woman older than 16 have sex with a boy, she is liable to be charged.

parkjisung
04-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Hi bro hornyboy,

actually contrary to most bros's advice, i do think it is better to start young when you are hard pressed to satisfy the curiosity and also when the hormones are at their raging high (I mean water taste best when you are at your thirstiest right? same for sex.) The intensity of the orgasm somehow hit you hardest and best at your teenage year but not so good when you grow older. I do regret i pcc and fansasize of those teachers rather than go GL for release, hope to turn back the clock.:(

Also if finance is not a problem, i believe you will make most of those offers that has 2 shots(esp in FL section of the forum). For more senior bros, sometimes 2nd shot is a problem and the opportunity is wasted(you know like going to buffet but yet eat a little only)

Also I believe it will also protect yourself from being too desperate in front of gals since you have an outlet for your sexual needs so you can afford to "na de qi fang de xia"(take it or leave it attitude) and be cool in front of gals in school and i believe the gals in school will like you more for it.

The other thing is having this outlet at this age will also protect your mei mei whom you are in love with from getting pregnant which will lead to trouble. Why? Cos' since now you satisfied with the GL outlet of your hormones, you will not push for sex with your sweet mei mei but concentrate more on building a pure relationship based on care and true love with her(although you not pure really but in the eyes of your mei mei you are pure!)

Also if you got female teacher fantasy it is diff to concentrate during lessons right? But you realise after you pcc she dun seem so attractive after all and you concentate better at what she teach than her body or face right? So here's the solution: when the tide builds up, go release in GL then next day i assure you you will concentrate on the lesson taught and do well for your studies.:)

Lastly enjoy it but play safe.

(If bros think i misleading small boy, dun flame or zp me, merely expressing my humble opinions.)

Going to score against chelsea,
parkjisung

shit8
06-11-2005, 01:49 AM
wah 17 nia ah..i 21 alreadie think i damn young le leh..started in 19 wah..hehe...can try lor..but 17 can try lotza jc or poly meimei mah or ite also can sure alot..muz know how to fish nia...hmm have fun lor..wad more can i say..in the end we can only give u advice..the rest is up to u

Castrol
06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Going to score against chelsea,
parkjisung

go score a hat trick tonight bro, whether i eat biscuit or abalone depend on you... :D

shit8
06-11-2005, 06:58 PM
go score a hat trick tonight bro, whether i eat biscuit or abalone depend on you... :D

yeah man! haha though i liverpool fan..help us revenge our 4-1 thrashing..make morinho shudup

yao903
07-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi Yao yao

Good luck on the WL you bonk that fall in love with you or you fall in love with.

Do you speak Thai, if not your lover must be very good in english and chinese which i doubt so.

Thai girl (especailly the working lady) know only a few pharse

"I love you" "I miss you" and they add "very very much" just want to "see you"

:rolleyes:

Piece of advice - "pay for sex means have money have sex"

haha.. hes english is very good.. we chat alot.. she dun just say i love u i miss u or wad.. we just chat like gf bf.. den there a funny part when on tat day i went to see her.. pay 2session $80 for 40min.. when we are in the room after 30min the stupid ball rang.. means times up.. but i still have 10min.. den i ask her y so fast she say dunno.. den she say 1more session la.. but i say i no $$ liao.. then she offer to pay for the 1session but i say no need.. den i ask her how?? she say dun care the okt la just chat annother 10 min den go down lor.. after tat we just chat the stupid bell rang again den we go bath.. this my 3rd time looking for her liao.. den after bath when going down.. she even give mi her photo taken in spore.. haha dunno she really love mi or wad.. when i ask her she love mi anot.. she say pls trust her 1time... so tat my story.. any tips from u guys??

lestat_666
07-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Dude an average session is $40 for 25 mins with 5 mins extra buffer time for whatever before OKT black face when you walk out. You should have gotten at least 50 mins, even from the most stingy OKT. It is understood that if you pay for 2 sessions they give you an hour flat as a courtesy, meaning 10 free minutes.

Could PM which house you went to?

XiaoHoUzi83
07-11-2005, 02:02 AM
my tip is, juz play along..
dun devote too much ya

parkjisung
07-11-2005, 02:56 AM
urrr bro yao903,

i think this thread is for bros to advice bro hornyoungboy if he should go GL40 to try. Maybe ur post more suitable in another thread like woes of a tirak or any true love in GL or romancing the WL etc. pls stick to topic

haha.. hes english is very good.. we chat alot.. she dun just say i love u i miss u or wad.. we just chat like gf bf.. den there a funny part when on tat day i went to see her.. pay 2session $80 for 40min.. when we are in the room after 30min the stupid ball rang.. means times up.. but i still have 10min.. den i ask her y so fast she say dunno.. den she say 1more session la.. but i say i no $$ liao.. then she offer to pay for the 1session but i say no need.. den i ask her how?? she say dun care the okt la just chat annother 10 min den go down lor.. after tat we just chat the stupid bell rang again den we go bath.. this my 3rd time looking for her liao.. den after bath when going down.. she even give mi her photo taken in spore.. haha dunno she really love mi or wad.. when i ask her she love mi anot.. she say pls trust her 1time... so tat my story.. any tips from u guys??

shit8
07-11-2005, 07:51 AM
bro yao..does she know how old are u not...u have to consider why would she love u...hmm like my tirak who went back to Bkk she still sms me leh den aft exam in dec i goin down to meet her again..this kinda things varies one lor..have to see okok?

f4cker4life
07-11-2005, 10:01 PM
hey all. I'm pretty new to this so forgive me if i make mistakes. 17 this year similar to that of the thread starter and i'd like to experience wat it's like to FJ but it's impossible for me to go to geylang. is it possible to actually send the ladies to your place? or would it be extra charge?

yao903
08-11-2005, 10:50 AM
bro yao..does she know how old are u not...u have to consider why would she love u...hmm like my tirak who went back to Bkk she still sms me leh den aft exam in dec i goin down to meet her again..this kinda things varies one lor..have to see okok?
She knnows how old am i... and we both keep calling each other lao gong lao po....

Thailadycharmer
08-11-2005, 02:41 PM

hi Yao

Only know that you have quote me when i read ... hey you are being selfish let us know the L and H and G no. we all want free session.

Please........:cool:

Frankiestine
08-11-2005, 08:45 PM
hullo uncle here go KS not even 17...instead of me popping cherry..wl popped my cherry..:D

parkjisung
08-11-2005, 09:13 PM
hey all. I'm pretty new to this so forgive me if i make mistakes. 17 this year similar to that of the thread starter and i'd like to experience wat it's like to FJ but it's impossible for me to go to geylang. is it possible to actually send the ladies to your place? or would it be extra charge?

Bro f4cker4life,

I also in the same situation as u b4. Here's what I did. I went to the FL dome and contact one of those OKt to arrange for me to go to the FL hotel room.

The hotels are quite high class so nobodywill be suspicious and also u dun have too feel embarassed. They will sms u the rm no. when u reach the hotel.

price range ~ 130 for thai but 2shots + bathe,

150-20 for angmohs and koreans or japs.

Since u first time i suggest u go for thai since they friendlier and can 2 shots. My first time with FL I cum so fast, waste money. I tink young man like u also wll cum very fast since u very excited , i mean 1st time doing fj, some more they give bbbj etc so 2 shots better experience.

parkjisung
09-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Bro f4cker4life,

I also in the same situation as u b4. Here's what I did. I went to the FL dome and contact one of those OKt to arrange for me to go to the FL hotel room.

The hotels are quite high class so nobodywill be suspicious and also u dun have too feel embarassed. They will sms u the rm no. when u reach the hotel.

price range ~ 130 for thai but 2shots + bathe,

150-20 for angmohs and koreans or japs.

Since u first time i suggest u go for thai since they friendlier and can 2 shots. My first time with FL I cum so fast, waste money. I tink young man like u also wll cum very fast since u very excited , i mean 1st time doing fj, some more they give bbbj etc so 2 shots better experience.

Sorry i mean 150-200.

parkjisung
11-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi all newbies,

I tot that u guys sometimes ask a lot of questions, some very practical aspects of going to on a WL and then secretly PM me and ask some more for fear of being zap.

I will like to created perhaps a thread just to train u newbies up. I know many of questions already answered in the stickies but there's nothing like a old hand to guide u along each step right? will include in the durriculum things like how to enjoy ur first time and how get the best price, getting ur type of gals etc.

What u newbies think? If ok I will start a thread and prepare u guys for cheonging BMT! I will declare in this thread no zapping allowed. And I will guide u and encourage step by step and if needed spoonfeed u until u become a good cheongster. How's that nuturing the next generation? :D

Tell me what u think asap

ah_hup
11-11-2005, 08:28 PM
i agree wif mr park

parkjisung
12-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Aye bros,
I need more support than this ,man.

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi all newbies,

And I will guide u and encourage step by step and if needed spoonfeed u until u become a good cheongster.
Tell me what u think asap

I wan u to guide me also.
Guide but can don spoonfeed me?Cause I scared ur spoon got ur cum:D Y ur point become like tat liao huh?:eek:

whamzz
21-11-2005, 12:06 AM
hi guys.. ultra newbie here.. would like to know more about the procedures when looking for a chick in geylang.. any guidance is much appreciated.. thanks:D

whamzz
21-11-2005, 12:11 AM
hi guys .. ultra newbie here.. would like to know more about the procedures when picking up a chick in geylang.. any guidance is much appreciated.. thanks:D

The_Unrepentant
21-11-2005, 10:34 AM
hi guys.. ultra newbie here.. would like to know more about the procedures when looking for a chick in geylang.. any guidance is much appreciated.. thanks:D

wat guidance u wan? which lorong got good hor fun or u like tian ji zhou.:D

parkjisung
21-11-2005, 03:16 PM
I wan u to guide me also.
Guide but can don spoonfeed me?Cause I scared ur spoon got ur cum:D Y ur point become like tat liao huh?:eek:

dun worry about me bro, me doing fine, just cross swords with some stupid fellows.

U also ask about food right? better not eat before cheonging lar cos, u may shake ah shake ah then all vormit out how? Also u may burb in the WL face while frenching with the WLs, not very nice right.

Normally I go L18H16 or H17, sometime i pick up street FLs also. But me like to go nice hotels so i like to cheong FL in the hotels, some more got pics from the okt group mah so no need to decide on the spot but think long and hard where to put ur money before deciding. Also most FL in hotels give bbbj and frenching, me like these a lot. but not cheap lar.

Also the I some times got ang mo craving which GL does not serve very well , so no choice got to go FL section okt.

Anyway, hope u continue to ask questions and improve ur level of cheonging, me always willing to help regardless of the pointless point system here.

Have fun and play safe.

thaivisitor
22-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Bro, I was also 17 when I first engage in commercial sex. To know my experience, see my link in my signature.

Don't worry too much, just cheong.

Cheers
Tee Vee

whamzz
01-12-2005, 01:32 AM
hi bros .. anybody (newbies esp. )wanna meet up and check out geylang together ? a newbie here too .. (age <20)

hornyyoungboy
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
whamzz.,... me lor

parkjisung
01-12-2005, 01:55 PM
whamzz.,... me lor

me >25 lar but due to raging hormones can still mix with u guys lar.

Recently gone down saw some pseudo angmos leh, very funny looking, think they are from S.America. at the kopitimas ~L18. Buei chio.

$40 thai better. Also cfm liao dun drink beer before cheong, really make u very chuan and dizzy with all those shaking.

personally 1st time go, maybe better alone lar.

whamzz
01-12-2005, 05:53 PM
hey bro.. pm u liao

ah_hup
01-12-2005, 10:14 PM
this sat want? PM me

Sorin^^
01-12-2005, 10:18 PM
this sat want? PM me

I oso want! pm me pls!:D

The GL Stalker
04-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Yesterday I spotted some cub cheongers at one of the hses. While about to call for my $40 regular, see you all open wallet take out $40s, can see secondary school passes siah. Dunno izzit same group above. Nowadays parents give alot of pocket money hor?

The GL Stalker
04-12-2005, 03:28 PM

serious?? To prevent you from being taken for a ride, can tell us bros here which lor/hse/gal? We will sacrifice to go on a recce mission and tell you whether we get same treatment or not.

pete_123
13-12-2005, 04:31 AM
ya how come neber tell us? i want 2 try eh:D