PDA

View Full Version : WP at the Crossroads?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-06-2014, 05:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

There have been some interesting posts buried in various threads about WP as result of Roy's event. Thought this thread should capture them

Default Do you notice something missing fronm this Roy Ngerng episode?
Where is the support for Roy from the opposition? I have yet to see any WP speak out in support for Roy and criticize the gay Loong's lawsuit. They can surely give him moral support, or verbal support, if not actual financial support, bit choose not to. Are they saying that they disagree with Roy's comments on the CPF (other than the misappropriation part)? Where do they stand on this? I am quite surprised to see WP completely ignoring this whole lawsuit on their website and in Parliament. At the very least, they can table a question as to whether the Prime Minister is using taxpayer money or his own money to pursue this legal action. After, all that is govt business to find out how govt. money is spend. Lets look at the WP senior members:

1) Pritam SIngh - a Practicing lawyer.
2) Chen SHow Mao- a lawyer.
3) Sylvia Lim - a senior partner at a law firm and a law lecturer

So many lawyers and not one of them has volunteered to help Roy? Roy himself estimates that his legal bills will be $70K. But non of these WP lawyers plan to provide some pro bono work for him? Same goes for all the other oppo parties. Its a fact that Roy's blog resonates with many singaporeans. i would have thought that being allied with Roy would at least raise their profile in a positive way. It really makes me thing that the WP is just a fake oppo.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?183589-WP-at-the-Crossroads&goto=newpost).