PDA

View Full Version : ALAMAK , After seeing so much hooo-ah about CPF

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-06-2014, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Alamak , seeing how Roy manage to stir so much shit , I must say something. TO ALL THE PROVOCATEURS, NAY SAYERS and PAPADOMS , this country existence without the CPF could have been much worse , I have been around the world and have seen live how refugees climb the fence just in order to have a better live or just to survive for a meal, WAKE UP.

Yes you can say PAP sucks , just remember in 1965 aug 9 , lots of our neighbours were wondering when we would be crawling back to them asking for help. This CPF protest is just a hoo ah for the government to take notice, but do note when they relax the controls , there will be some detractors who come begging and ask for more help. I am just impress at some non genuine supporters who just want to stir shit, yes there are some who really need the money from CPF , how many are genuine and not for self interest.

The more I hear about Roy , I wish he would be sued his pants off and see whether his fangs are extracted and ends in a whimper. He is of a different caliber of JBJ , Roy just want the social media for his voice , Guess what Roy you are someone I am not going to support. You motives although looks noble , but just hope your backers will be there when the shit hits the fan.

Anyway it's my opinion that there are some people here just want to stir shit , and when shit the fan, they just go on with their life with the tail between their legs and the hero just finish off with a whimper.

HOoo ah , my two cents worth. ROY sucks big time.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183556-ALAMAK-After-seeing-so-much-hooo-ah-about-CPF&goto=newpost).