PDA

View Full Version : House with ATTITUDE Problem OKT

1022koair
28-10-2005, 11:54 AM
I have long wanted to express my dislike on the following house with attitude problem OKT. They are very happy when first see you, then they turn ugly when starts to walk out after a short viewing.

1) WH54
2) WH Hse 2
3) L18H18

Usually I will just act if they are "transparent" and walk out. :D

glstunner
28-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Also 1814,16,30,38,40 ........ W14

jdi813
28-10-2005, 01:40 PM
WH54 ... depends on the OKT ... the short rounder guy is better at PR ... the tall skinny guy sux ... period

L18H38 ... gotta take the prize for ability to suck jipun lan jiao with such enthusism ... slammin the door in the face of cheongsters who didn't pick one of his gals the 1st time round

WH2 ... dunno if he ass bleedin or wat but got serious attitude problem ... just cos i dun call ur gal doesn't mean i won't call other gals ... it just means ur gals CMI to me ... simple

WH12 ... the ah pui can be damn noisy at times

WH45 ... the ah beng with the many ang kongs ... although he was sibeh guai lan but gotta give it to him he was polite :o

L18H30 ... wait too long to pick a gal OKT with the X eyes will pass comment bout taking up waiting space

L8H17 ... golden haired monkey still as noisy as ever

In general i find the OKTs at L6 & L8 have a better attitude and are more customer oriented ... maybe workin towards ISO or something :p

1022koair
28-10-2005, 01:44 PM
WH54 ... depends on the OKT ... the short rounder guy is better at PR ... the tall skinny guy sux ... period

L18H38 ... gotta take the prize for ability to suck jipun lan jiao with such enthusism ... slammin the door in the face of cheongsters who didn't pick one of his gals the 1st time round

WH2 ... dunno if he ass bleedin or wat but got serious attitude problem ... just cos i dun call ur gal doesn't mean i won't call other gals ... it just means ur gals CMI to me ... simple

WH45 ... ah beng with the many ang kongs ... although he was sibeh guai lan but gotta give it to him he was polite :o

L18H30 ... wait too long to pick a gal OKT with the X eyes will pass comment bout taking up waiting space

In general i find the OKTs at L6 & L8 have a better attitude and are more customer oriented ... maybe workin towards ISO or something :p

Totally agree that some of the OKT CB month is super loud and sharp. If you are the first customer of the day who enters their CB place, you better make sure you pick 1 of their CB girl. Otherwise...he....he...... the CB siren will be activated from the OKT CB month.

siamcutey
28-10-2005, 01:44 PM
WH12 ... the ah pui can be damn noisy at times

Ah pui no more there liao. Run Road. Now very courteous. House operating hours close early also.

kekeke
SC

devilboy99
28-10-2005, 06:06 PM

He is still the king of most unpopular OKT, almost a legend, did not know he still around as sure avoid his place and never walk in one

siamcutey
29-10-2005, 11:04 AM
your Ah pon also ciao liao... hahaha...

Ah pon i never bonk her leh, i bonk another one. Ah pon is it the one left on 19th?:p

hahaha
SC

jdi813
29-10-2005, 11:43 AM
your Ah pon also ciao liao... hahaha...issit ... ah pon go back liao ah ??? wahahahahahaha ... ok la ... haven't seen her in a long time liao ... not distracted elsewhere liao ... but will pop in to whack a cute one i saw some time back ... beh kee wat no liao :o ... must go see again.

how u doin lately still cheongin ???

Pongo
30-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Wh12 got one new yng OKT u all nv realise meh ?? :D

siamcutey
31-10-2005, 01:34 AM
ah pon left on the 20th... donno who left on the 19th leh?! :eek:

me semi retired liao.... unless got some 'compelling' chicks lah...

19th their name cancel out from book in book out book.
Yeah correct, one of the 5 in GL who left on the 20th.:cool:

SC

Tony_JA
31-10-2005, 02:59 AM
hmmmm.. then when is the last day fucking her? :confused:
on the 16th?

handsome2000
01-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Wh12 got one new yng OKT u all nv realise meh ?? :D

The new okt, at the counter is former from Lor 6 , House 72.
Now Ah Pui MIA with the boss's money and Rolex watch. Some of the WLs's money was also been taken away. Now, the boss was so angry. Ah Pui is the boss's cousin, he helped Ah Pui many times with all his bad debts and he repay him with all these problem.

Pongo
01-11-2005, 08:21 PM
The new okt, at the counter is former from Lor 6 , House 72.
Now Ah Pui MIA with the boss's money and Rolex watch. Some of the WLs's money was also been taken away. Now, the boss was so angry. Ah Pui is the boss's cousin, he helped Ah Pui many times with all his bad debts and he repay him with all these problem.

wah .... u seems to know alot of things abt this hse huh ... regular there??? :D

handsome2000
02-11-2005, 09:49 PM
wah .... u seems to know alot of things abt this hse huh ... regular there??? :D

we are always around wh 43/45/10/12, all the boss and most of the gals there know us. we always gather there, chit chat, watich soccer and eating there for the last few years. so most of the things happened in gl, the okt and the bosses will tell us.

dorado2
03-11-2005, 02:35 AM
to all the tai kors,

am new to the geylang scene. who is the best okt and when can i find him/her?

appreciate all the help i can get b4 venturing down.

tks.

Tony_JA
05-11-2005, 01:17 AM
we are always around wh 43/45/10/12, all the boss and most of the gals there know us. we always gather there, chit chat, watich soccer and eating there for the last few years. so most of the things happened in gl, the okt and the bosses will tell us.

sure bo handsome2000? we all know that ah pui got a wife in indonesia. He quitted because many bad things happened to his family at that time. He decided to retire from GL scene and have simple, peaceful life with his wife in indonesia. Are you sure you are farmiliar with WH12 girls? dont cannon hor

mysterious
05-11-2005, 01:11 PM
sure bo handsome2000? we all know that ah pui got a wife in indonesia. He quitted because many bad things happened to his family at that time. He decided to retire from GL scene and have simple, peaceful life with his wife in indonesia. Are you sure you are farmiliar with WH12 girls? dont cannon hor

Tony Jaa,

i believe you're being conned big time. better check ur source and apologize. coz' when the h12 veterans come out.. you got no place to hide :cool:

jdi813
05-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Now Ah Pui MIA with the boss's money and Rolex watch. Some of the WLs's money was also been taken away. Now, the boss was so angry. Ah Pui is the boss's cousin, he helped Ah Pui many times with all his bad debts and he repay him with all these problem.yeah heard about this incident oso ... that's the unpredictability of life i guess ... neber know when u'll get screwed

mysterious
05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
to all the tai kors,

am new to the geylang scene. who is the best okt and when can i find him/her?

appreciate all the help i can get b4 venturing down.

tks.

hi dorado2,

for newbies... WH12 is the place for you... located conveniently near Gulliemard Road, between Geylang L16 and L18.. it is highly accessible by both private and public transport... and also near to reputable schools.

both OKTs there are friendly and never caught without a warm smile.. their patience with newbies and cheerful banter will definitely make you feel at home as you slowly make your selection.

don't be shy to consult them on your preferences, for their professional recommendations always gets you the best bang for your buck!

make your way down today!

handsome2000
05-11-2005, 05:58 PM
yeah heard about this incident oso ... that's the unpredictability of life i guess ... neber know when u'll get screwed

Life is unpredicitable, you are rite, bro! I got surprised also because when the incident happened, I was in BKK and when I came back and go down wh, they told me abt it, so we will not know what will happen to us tomorrow, sigh!

handsome2000
05-11-2005, 06:01 PM

Hi Bro, i am not cannon! just shared my views only. I have been there for so many years liao, anything have ever happened there, I have already see and hear sian liao! Do you know the history of AH PUI? Please check it out first before jumped into conclusion! No offend! Hope you understand!

siamcutey
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Hi Bro, i am not cannon! just shared my views only. I have been there for so many years liao, anything have ever happened there, I have already see and hear sian liao! Do you know the history of AH PUI? Please check it out first before jumped into conclusion! No offend! Hope you understand!

handsome2000 not cannon.

Ah Pui no longer in hse12 thats a fact. Because the girl in the house told me that ah pui run away with the money. It was pre-meditated.

Unless the girl cannon lah.:p

SC

Tony_JA
05-11-2005, 11:46 PM
sorry if i am wrong...

but why the girl from house 12 told me different story ? what did she get from hidding the facts??

puzzle.....

Pongo
06-11-2005, 04:19 AM
Tony Jaa,

i believe you're being conned big time. better check ur source and apologize. coz' when the h12 veterans come out.. you got no place to hide :cool:

wahahaha .... :D

Pongo
06-11-2005, 04:23 AM
sorry if i am wrong...

but why the girl from house 12 told me different story ? what did she get from hidding the facts??

puzzle.....

they nv get anything ...correct ... but they can say anything for fun mah ... aiya ...small thing small thing ... enjoy ur bonkin in wh12 ok ...

mysterious
06-11-2005, 03:31 PM
sorry if i am wrong...

puzzle.....

then what will she get if she tells the truth?

never heard of 'don't hang your dirty underwear in the public'?

indonesian wife and stuff.. haha.. these WLs are good at spinning tales man...

handsome2000
06-11-2005, 04:29 PM
sorry if i am wrong...

puzzle.....

some of the gals are quite good with AH PUI. But the facts is AH PUI did MIA with the boss's money and others. This is being told by the boss and whole GL's OKT already know. He is looking for him. Whatever, this is small matter only, just enjoy your time in GL is the most important thing.

AllTrianglesMan
06-11-2005, 05:33 PM
'don't hang your dirty underwear in the public'?
man...

Well I guess this is the best explaination on why the stories differ. Shit happens, I've also heard of cases where bosses spend all his gal's money on gambling, nobody knows its for real. Ain't music to the ears though.

netraker
13-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Never liked the Ah Pui whose attitude to me change overnight :mad: .. now that he is gone, which i am not surprise, i can take it off my "to be miss" list :rolleyes: .

littlejohn
24-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Usually visited Cat 80 and 150 cos I like being BBBJ and AR. Just came back from Bangkok and quite attracted by the Thai girl so decided to go try out the Cat 40 at WH. Park my car at Lor 14 and head to H14 as read a lot of FR on the girls there. As I walked past H2 2 Okt asked me to go in but I smile smile and wave to him no thank you reach H14 went in, quite disappointed only 5-6 girls left and before I can open my mouth to ask for G12, 2 bros before me are quicker. No choice, decided to walk back to H2 as I also read quite a lot of report on the girls there too. As I am about to go in, 1 of the okt who I met just now ask me what am I looking for? b4 I can answer the other said "just now ask you, you don't want now no need to go in , all taken up"

What type of attitude is this, very hot then, do thay mean that customer don't have the right to choose,is it? Any way I just ignore them, thinking that if I have $$ you mean I can't find a good WL? and rest assure that I will not step in to that house again, even if it is free.
:mad:

Innocence_259
12-12-2005, 07:31 PM
cat40 always accuse us samsters of "look see" only... guess tt why so their lowest cat

pete_123
13-12-2005, 04:19 AM
U have lot of $$$ izzit? Even got, mus humble rite? come here show off u can afford higher categoy:mad:

toothbrush
16-12-2005, 01:15 AM
No choice, decided to walk back to H2 as I also read quite a lot of report on the girls there too. As I am about to go in, 1 of the okt who I met just now ask me what am I looking for? b4 I can answer the other said "just now ask you, you don't want now no need to go in , all taken up"

.............and rest assure that I will not step in to that house again, even if it is free.

yup agree with u, this hse really OKT really attitute.. will avoid WH2 at all cost too :mad:

shit8
16-12-2005, 02:54 AM
bro got so bad this guy ok de mah

littlejohn
16-12-2005, 10:21 AM
U have lot of $$$ izzit? Even got, mus humble rite? come here show off u can afford higher categoy:mad:

Actually I don't even bother to reply you, but come to thik about it are you one of the okts that I mentioned above? where on hell in my post did I mention I have lot of $$$??? I am just saying if you have money to cheong you can easily find lots of better WL. you mean afford to call higher cat is showing off, grow up my dear bro. I am merely giving feed back on attitude problem okt.

liankiller
16-12-2005, 10:36 AM
What type of attitude is this, very hot then, do thay mean that customer don't have the right to choose,is it? Any way I just ignore them, thinking that if I have $$ you mean I can't find a good WL? and rest assure that I will not step in to that house again, even if it is free.

No need to get so worked up on OKT la. Anyway, Chinese got saying "Good Horse No Eat Go Back Grass" :p
Maybe that OKT trying to teach you a principle of life leh?
For me my rule of thumb very simple. If I dun see any that catches my eye, even if no other choice, I won't go back to the best among the worst. Will sure regret.

littlejohn
16-12-2005, 11:44 AM
No need to get so worked up on OKT la. Anyway, Chinese got saying "Good Horse No Eat Go Back Grass" :p
Maybe that OKT trying to teach you a principle of life leh?
For me my rule of thumb very simple. If I dun see any that catches my eye, even if no other choice, I won't go back to the best among the worst. Will sure regret.

Cold down already, now that I know it's common la not just happen to me but not defending myself, I was just walking past, if I walk in look see look see then come out, compare all houses, cannot get then go back again, then it is my fault, then it is call Good horse no eat go back grass, then I deserve to get suan. No worries life goes on.