PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing the best orgasm.

lancerlution2
05-06-2014, 06:21 PM
When I just went steady with my gf she is my 2nd and I am her 3rd and well I've experienced sex with my first gf and she only experienced heavy petting.
To all bros/sis the the thing is that during our first to second month of courtship we went from light to heavy petting with me ejaculating, we were both very curious about our body but she doesn't allow me to penetrate as she's afraid of getting pregnant. There was a couple of times when I nearly entered but she moved aside though she very much wanted me to. After months of petting, I persuaded her to allow me to rub my dick on her clit with condom on, she allowed and we moved from rubbing with condom to rubbing without and I tell u the urge to penetrate is OVERWHELMING especially when both of us are freaking wet. So there was 1 fine day when I was rubbing without CD I teasingly tried to poke in not resistance only acceptance as she's in cloud 9, without thinking much I penetrated slowly and I tell u it was the best penetration I have ever experienced. I shake and Shake she moaned and moaned and I finally cum on breast. FortuNately, her period came for that month. Not sure about her but I've had the best orgasm ever
Now that we r married and we still love sex and orgas during it, the feeling it's nvr the same like the first few times u entered and cummed.
Anyone got the same experience?

100% genuine
up me if u like.

latishame
05-06-2014, 06:27 PM
School holidays is really upon us

alec
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
When I just went steady with my gf she is my 2nd and I am her 3rd and well I've experienced sex with my first gf and she only experienced heavy petting.
To all bros/sis the the thing is that during our first to second month of courtship we went from light to heavy petting with me ejaculating, we were both very curious about our body but she doesn't allow me to penetrate as she's afraid of getting pregnant. There was a couple of times when I nearly entered but she moved aside though she very much wanted me to. After months of petting, I persuaded her to allow me to rub my dick on her clit with condom on, she allowed and we moved from rubbing with condom to rubbing without and I tell u the urge to penetrate is OVERWHELMING especially when both of us are freaking wet. So there was 1 fine day when I was rubbing without CD I teasingly tried to poke in not resistance only acceptance as she's in cloud 9, without thinking much I penetrated slowly and I tell u it was the best penetration I have ever experienced. I shake and Shake she moaned and moaned and I finally cum on breast. FortuNately, her period came for that month. Not sure about her but I've had the best orgasm ever
Now that we r married and we still love sex and orgas during it, the feeling it's nvr the same like the first few times u entered and cummed.
Anyone got the same experience?

100% genuine
up me if u like.

wait til u have kids....