PDA

View Full Version : I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-06-2014, 12:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Oh... My dear KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE!!!

Due to your FEAR of crawling back to SG if you fly down to HK, Shenzhen, Wuhan or even Taiwan which you mentioned to meet me, I've given you this Golden Opportunity to show everyone your GUTS n BALLZ back in SG.

I've changed my original flight plan on the 11th of flying down to HK to fly direct back to SG!!! Actually you're fool, by asking me to meet you in what Indonesia or SG you think I dare not???? It's just a phone call away to ask my guys to fly down to SG only!!! I can always hold my meetings back in SG n not in HK ....

So 废柴KNNBNBCB ..... Open up your chicken eyes and see carefully now : My latest flight plan is to fly direct from Wuhan - SG on the 11/06/2014. Departing Wuhan 14:55 and landing in SG at 19:55...

I SHALL TAKE YOU THIS COWARD ON!!!!

Just in case you come up with EXCUSES of not able to meet me at the Airport. I'm going to teach you a way which is done by many drivers to pick up their clients at the Airport!!! Hold up a card with my nick HK14K on it and raise it high. Definitely we'll come up to you or I would rather say I'll allow you to "whack me" at the airport if you have the ability....

NOTE : This thread is also meant for those who like to ACT or PRETEND like a " RICH MAN", "SG GANGSTER" like Sarong Wongwan, Eunuch Escher, Ah Meng, Coward winniepegjets n etc for you guys to have this Golden Opportunity to flaunt your "RICHNESS" or "GANGSTERISM" infront of me....

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183350-I-Shall-Take-You-On-Coward-KNNBNBCB!!!!&goto=newpost).