PDA

View Full Version : Need advice to hook up with a guy

hornylittlegirl
04-06-2014, 10:23 PM
By chance I've seen this good looking guy from my company 3 times. The 1st was at a company-wide fair. He bought stuff from my department's stall & that's how I got to know him. Exactly one week later, I met him again in the lift & I told myself the 3rd time I meet him I would pick up my guts to ask him if he might be up for a NSA fb arrangement. It's rare for me to bump into him because he is based in another office situated in another location.

That 3rd encounter happened today but he was with guests in the lift hence I couldn't chat him up.

Need advice from the guys, considering me & him work in same company but our roles do not cross paths. Strictly speaking I don't ever work with him at all. I know the good old advice, don't eat & shit at the same place.

The next time I see him I intend to ask him if he might be keen. The worst that could happen to me would prolly be disciplinary consequences from HR for indecency. Some background on the guy, he is 31 & a high flyer in the company. He is newly married without kids. I am 27, soon to be married. There's a high chance that (1) he is not interested at all or (2) he doesn't want to jeopardize his career

Am I being just plain silly or is it worth a try?

easygirl
04-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Hi fellow sister, life is too short to worry about so many things. It might be a start of a new chapter in your life if you try? Take care.

Wintermelontea
04-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Lost for words. I will be sad if I'm your hb-to-be. Swinging still can accept but this that you have stated is like cheating. Do you allow your hb to cheat on you too? :confused:

hornylittlegirl
04-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi Wintermelontea, I will not defend myself but I'm not looking for moral judgment here. No doubt what I do is considered immoral but please look at what forum this is.

devilchan78
04-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Nike says Just Do It

devilchan78
04-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Lost for words. I will be sad if I'm your hb-to-be. Swinging still can accept but this that you have stated is like cheating. Do you allow your hb to cheat on you too? :confused:

We are no Saints in this forum

asdfghjkl
04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
why, no chance to see him anymore? :o

njh317
04-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Well, I don't think u shld go straight into the topic. Instead, get a chance to know him first then go on from there.

tahana
04-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Go for it babe.. at least before ur marriage...

HappyOwl
05-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Need advice from the guys, considering me & him work in same company but our roles do not cross paths. Strictly speaking I don't ever work with him at all. I know the good old advice, don't eat & shit at the same place.

The next time I see him I intend to ask him if he might be keen. The worst that could happen to me would prolly be disciplinary consequences from HR for indecency. Some background on the guy, he is 31 & a high flyer in the company. He is newly married without kids. I am 27, soon to be married. There's a high chance that (1) he is not interested at all or (2) he doesn't want to jeopardize his career

Sis. hornylittlegirl, why take such a calculated risk in the first place?

Just pass him a short note:"I would like to get in touch with you if you are keen." Write your numbers on the note. Wait for his respond.

That will tells you so much so... much. :)

mymail
05-06-2014, 01:40 AM
By chance I've seen this good looking guy from my company 3 times. The 1st was at a company-wide fair. He bought stuff from my department's stall & that's how I got to know him. Exactly one week later, I met him again in the lift & I told myself the 3rd time I meet him I would pick up my guts to ask him if he might be up for a NSA fb arrangement. It's rare for me to bump into him because he is based in another office situated in another location.

That 3rd encounter happened today but he was with guests in the lift hence I couldn't chat him up.

Hey Sis, please do the risk calculation. Don't bump around. Rather you take things slow and observe first. What if he reject you, how are you going to work in that environment?

05-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Sis. hornylittlegirl, why take such a calculated risk in the first place?

Just pass him a short note:"I would like to get in touch with you if you are keen." Write your numbers on the note. Wait for his respond.

That will tells you so much so... much. :)

Note....a big No No ! It can become evidence. Something that can be passed around if things goes wrong.

Approach him, flirt abit. Let him know you're interested by taking his number. Touch him on his arm or stand closer till your almost touch each other. See how he respond. From there you can know whether he's interested anot. Broach the subject of FB in a causal way. Like a topic of conversation instead of directly asking...see how he respond again .... You can take it from there. Haha hope that helps

tigerwoody74
05-06-2014, 07:20 AM
31 high flyer .... And very likely to climb even higher

Chances are he will not shit in his own back yard.

If he is Notti type , he will very likely take it outside work place.

I might be wrong thg.

Cheers.

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
why, no chance to see him anymore? :o

Not no chance, is very rarely.

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Well, I don't think u shld go straight into the topic. Instead, get a chance to know him first then go on from there.

Like strike up a conversation perhaps asking him what does he think of fb arrangements?

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Hey Sis, please do the risk calculation. Don't bump around. Rather you take things slow and observe first. What if he reject you, how are you going to work in that environment?

I actually don't get to work with him so even if he upfront reject me I can still live with it. I don't even see him at work daily because our work scopes are totally different

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 07:31 AM
31 high flyer .... And very likely to climb even higher

Chances are he will not shit in his own back yard.

If he is Notti type , he will very likely take it outside work place.

I might be wrong thg.

Cheers.

My thoughts exactly. If he is the don't eat & shit at same place sort then no chance for me to hook up with him liao. But if I don't try I won't know. Maybe not so upfront approach him to ask him be fbs right away

Hey, even Bill Clinton hooked up with his intern so I'll keep my fingers crossed

AmeShin
05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
To ask directly may not be advisable

Rather ask contact for future dates or drinking would be better as he may catch the hint

Also by doing so its not really immoral

As the incident could be initiated by him not you. Who knows

If you ask direct of ons or fb then yes its immoral
Worse knowing he had a family and you soon will have one too

But if he don't mind staying contact with you then the immoral feel will be lowered.

As only decent guys or strong morality guy or rare guy will reject giving gals contact if they are married or attached.

lotsfits80
05-06-2014, 07:51 AM
Monogamy is cultural not natural. That means it's unscientific.

Just go for it.

It depends on what type he likes. You can try the 'save me' scenario like pretending to be sick and fainty and looks like too weak to walk. Then just tell him you have already seen doctor and the medicine is in your house. Better if you can find a rainy day to do this.

When he helped you back to your house, then you can start seducing him with all sorts of tricks you can learn from SBF stories. Pretend just broke up, pretend sad, crying... Usually guys heart will melt. Then lean on him get touchy feely...

Just make sure you have condoms ready though. BTW it takes two hands to clap so you don't really need to feel guilty. But after you have 'eaten' him please let him go and back to his family as a cultural courtesy.

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Monogamy is cultural not natural. That means it's unscientific.

Just go for it.

It depends on what type he likes. You can try the 'save me' scenario like pretending to be sick and fainty and looks like too weak to walk. Then just tell him you have already seen doctor and the medicine is in your house. Better if you can find a rainy day to do this.

When he helped you back to your house, then you can start seducing him with all sorts of tricks you can learn from SBF stories. Pretend just broke up, pretend sad, crying... Usually guys heart will melt. Then lean on him get touchy feely...

Just make sure you have condoms ready though. BTW it takes two hands to clap so you don't really need to feel guilty. But after you have 'eaten' him please let him go and back to his family as a cultural courtesy.

Wah very 偶像剧. Like I said I don't see him every day because we are based in different offices.

Johnbass
05-06-2014, 08:14 AM
I think you'll have a better chance hooking up a high-flyer samster here.
:D

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 08:24 AM
I think you'll have a better chance hooking up a high-flyer samster here.
:D

Lol somehow the laws of attraction works in mysterious ways. I also can't pinpoint what exactly that attracts me to him. No doubt he's got good looks, perhaps lusting over something that can't be had makes him even more desirable.

Wintermelontea
05-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Hi Wintermelontea, I will not defend myself but I'm not looking for moral judgment here. No doubt what I do is considered immoral but please look at what forum this is.

If you feel that I have judged you, it is probably your conscience at work. I am just implying that if your hb-to-be is to do this behind your back, please adopt the same attitude as you have when you asked for our comments.

We are no Saints in this forum

I never once said I am or for that matter anyone is a saint. Else, I wouldn't have said swinging is alright, am I correct?

MattJB
05-06-2014, 08:28 AM

well said sis.

my thoughts, use men's pick up line -
when u meet him again, ask him out for a drink or lunch.
reason: tell him u find him so attractive, want to know him closer.

during the date, u know what to talk abt.
all the best sis.

p/s. u can do a trial date with me. :D

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 08:30 AM
well said sis.

my thoughts, use men's pick up line -
when u meet him again, ask him out for a drink or lunch.
reason: tell him u find him so attractive, want to know him closer.

during the date, u know what to talk abt.
all the best sis.

p/s. u can do a trial date with me. :D

Hah! That's one possibility I've considered :cool:

onlyhuman
05-06-2014, 08:51 AM
My thoughts are if I m a high flyer...I won't jeopardize my career even I know the lady won't squeal.
U are able to climb is probably...u are good at wat u do, mature, responsible and portray a gd image...think abt it if U were to groom someone to take over ur position...

Do you want to hear PAs and every other colleagues gossiping abt the person day in day out?

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 08:59 AM
My thoughts are if I m a high flyer...I won't jeopardize my career even I know the lady won't squeal.
U are able to climb is probably...u are good at wat u do, mature, responsible and portray a gd image...think abt it if U were to groom someone to take over ur position...

Do you want to hear PAs and every other colleagues gossiping abt the person day in day out?

Exactly. Hence he may reject me

BiRd13
05-06-2014, 09:02 AM
TS,

After reading your thread, seems that you already have the answer before posting this thread. So I wonder why you still ask for 'advice'?

There must be a reason for people saying 'Not to Shit at own place'. Moreover, he is married, and you are getting married. If either one is single is still ok... What will you do if his wife, or your hb-to-be found out? Worst case, you are ruining 2 families...

My pov is that... If want find, find outside...

Xgenre
05-06-2014, 09:11 AM
From a guy's honest point of view.

Wah! Free fuck. Steady. Hey wait, if I am a high flier, will I want to screw up my career for her? Hmm.. Hey wait, I just got married. Will I want to screw up my new marriage for her? All those planning and money spent gone to waste. Not to mention Singapore got Women's Charter.

Better pretend to be decent and reject her. Go Geylang to fuck and forget better. Later see if Xiao Hong is free. Or surf sammyboy fl dome 2 forum.

Or Maybe I should play it neutral and do some 'ai mei' chat. If everything goes well, I just play the sympathy card by saying my wife doesn't want to have sex with me. I man mah so I have needs. Some girls just like to protect pitiful guys by fucking sexless man. Nevermind if the truth is I bed my wife every night. I just have to say my wife don't want to have sex with me and the whole world will believe me. Haha!

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 09:13 AM
TS,

After reading your thread, seems that you already have the answer before posting this thread. So I wonder why you still ask for 'advice'?

There must be a reason for people saying 'Not to Shit at own place'. Moreover, he is married, and you are getting married. If either one is single is still ok... What will you do if his wife, or your hb-to-be found out? Worst case, you are ruining 2 families...

My pov is that... If want find, find outside...

Yes I had a pre-conceived answer in my head & was hoping to find voices supporting the opposite from the forum. From the general replies in this thread seems like it's just a bad idea after all. Every so often guys complain that they can't find female fbs (got demand but no supply), here I am contemplating an aggressive approach to tackle the guy I lust after but as it turns out, I am just blinded by lust & to eat & shit at the same place is plain dumb.

onlyhuman
05-06-2014, 09:20 AM
It's plain dumb...and if the guy takes ur bait...he is dumber. :D

otacon
05-06-2014, 09:42 AM
No doubt I m no saint, done something similar but seriously I dun think u wanna go down that path, there r a lot of handsome guys in the world, how many do u wanna hook up? What r u hoping to gain from this r/s?

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 09:46 AM
No doubt I m no saint, done something similar but seriously I dun think u wanna go down that path, there r a lot of handsome guys in the world, how many do u wanna hook up? What r u hoping to gain from this r/s?

Ok got it. I guess I was hoping for a one-off or long term arrangement with him bah

bigbrudder
05-06-2014, 09:49 AM

I am that guy! Let's screw!

otacon
05-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Ok got it. I guess I was hoping for a one-off or long term arrangement with him bah

if this r/s really start but end badly, what r u going to do? No doubt u might not see him often in coy but what if ur colleagues or boss finds out?

soggypanties
05-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Lol somehow the laws of attraction works in mysterious ways. I also can't pinpoint what exactly that attracts me to him. No doubt he's got good looks, perhaps lusting over something that can't be had makes him even more desirable.

Hmm.. based on what you said, it appears what you need is only that one time for him to bang you real good and that should satisfy your craving.

I believe you should be able to find out abit about him. If he is the type that chills out after work, you'll have a great chance to make your dream come true. If not, then i guess its nice to just have a fantasy... :p

highlysex
05-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi Hornylittlegirl, your nick n my nick says something about ourselves, please do go fuck around but remember to do it safely (cap), if you really want to fuck him than you must plan it that he wants you right? Means if he's willing to take your bait than things will get easy after that, baiting a guy or testing a guy is easy for girls.
tip : just ask him some matters about work matters and when he answer than pretend to show him your assets than you will assess if he's into fucking or not ;)
my 2 cents worth

PoorDOM
05-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Just tell him you find him cute and he will get the hint. Girls got nothing to lose.

hornylittlegirl
05-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs & also for giving me a slap from reality. I'll mull over it & consider what to do. Since my object of lust doesn't work in the same office building, I don't even know when's the next time I can see him or bump into him. Shall continue my fantasizing & wishful thinking :(

BiRd13
05-06-2014, 11:43 AM
From a guy's honest point of view.

Wah! Free fuck. Steady. Hey wait, if I am a high flier, will I want to screw up my career for her? Hmm.. Hey wait, I just got married. Will I want to screw up my new marriage for her? All those planning and money spent gone to waste. Not to mention Singapore got Women's Charter.

Better pretend to be decent and reject her. Go Geylang to fuck and forget better. Later see if Xiao Hong is free. Or surf sammyboy fl dome 2 forum.

Or Maybe I should play it neutral and do some 'ai mei' chat. If everything goes well, I just play the sympathy card by saying my wife doesn't want to have sex with me. I man mah so I have needs. Some girls just like to protect pitiful guys by fucking sexless man. Nevermind if the truth is I bed my wife every night. I just have to say my wife don't want to have sex with me and the whole world will believe me. Haha!

I like what you said! Thumbs up bro!

Yes I had a pre-conceived answer in my head & was hoping to find voices supporting the opposite from the forum. From the general replies in this thread seems like it's just a bad idea after all. Every so often guys complain that they can't find female fbs (got demand but no supply), here I am contemplating an aggressive approach to tackle the guy I lust after but as it turns out, I am just blinded by lust & to eat & shit at the same place is plain dumb.

Bro Xgenre mentioned a very good example... Which I think mainly come from most view from guy...

Well, there is no definitely right or wrong in a way. It's depending on how you want to do it, and if you are 'brave' enough to bear the consequences.

Pls don't forget, you are playing with 2 family. His and yours... If this gotta burst someday, 2 families will be spoil by you...

Want eat, eat outside... Find someone out of your area. (That y I prefer find one west or east gal, whereby I stay NE and not find 1 from NE..)

chnhubby71
05-06-2014, 01:00 PM
for your info " do whatever you like and do not be caught " that is a saying goes. Enjoy your life to the fullest if you can rather than to regret you miss the chance when you are given an opportunity. But also need to consider the consequence when you are caught if you are ready to face it if it do happen. hahaha

acidicavex
05-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Good luck not going comment right or wrong if u manage have fun. But Since u mention your situation rules of the thumb. Don't get caught in a situation.

Wintermelontea
05-06-2014, 01:14 PM

It is not cannot but the question is "can you handle the outcome if it is negative?"

maybe you have not seen the downside of this affair and that's why you are optimistic about it.

if today, both are single and available (means not gf/bf), i am sure your queue will be as long as it takes.

nice day!

t13696
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi ,
Dun Worry , Be Happy ... Life goes On ...
Dun because of one tree , you forgot about there is a forest of other good trees ...
Cheers !!!
Happy Bonding ......

PieSquare
05-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Can try your luck girl but its im pretty sure your approach is wrong. all the best

TameMyDragonPls
12-06-2014, 01:14 AM
hey hornylittlegirl, I think you should just be slow when "testing the water" first?
I mean, work comes first.

Personally it's tought to maintain any sort of r/s at the workplace. Distracts you and all.

Just my opinion :)