PDA

View Full Version : Activist GRC dream team - CPF issue

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-06-2014, 08:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dear All,

this is my humble contribution. I admit I want to be the first to say this:

the CPF issue is a hot issue. raising 81k in 4 days is no fucking joke. Please.

This proves that there is support for this issue.

Roy Ngerng, Han Hui Hui, Leong Sze Hian, Tan Kin Lian, MRavi and maybe Goh Meng Seng can get together to form the independent GRC team to contest the next GE.

Please take me seriously. this is no joke. These people except Goh Meng Seng have proven that they can work together.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are speaking up for Roy. MRavi is defending Roy. Han Hui Hui is working on CPF issue with Roy and Leong Sze Hian.

What you need is someone who has extensive political experience. Someone who has been political party SG and who has run a campaign.

My favourite is of course Goh Meng Seng, I was in the Aljunied rallies in 2006, I was also in the tampines rallies of 2011. Please this is something that will work.

Tan Kin Lian and Leong Sze Hian are well placed to tackle the CPF issue. Roy, Han and Ravi are fighting the CPF issue. This is perfect!!!

Please sammyboy bros, if anything materialises out of this - SOCKPUPPET SAID IT FIRST!!!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183288-Activist-GRC-dream-team-CPF-issue&goto=newpost).